Oooh I love it so much!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:29 Raven, Flame
Sky
Good night ^-^
 technoblade
09:27:15 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

Fluffy werm ref sheet finally finished :D thoughts?
 MLadySkylar
09:26:51 P'Sky
I'm going to bed,
Have a good night guys ^°^
Back for my Pvp in the morning
 Rimfax
09:26:45 
Kikyo, I tried it just now and it doesn't give an error for me, but it doesn't work and makes the page look buggy
 MLadySkylar
09:26:21 P'Sky
Kikyo
I used it the day it was announced
 Transcendence
09:26:15 free palestine
"L lag" 💀
 Kikyo
09:25:18 
P'Sky-
It worked for you?

I ask because I keep getting an error, but I want to make sure that I'm not the only one before making a report..
 Transcendence
09:23:55 free palestine
Okay im ready

Mostly to cry but ye
 Zeraphia
09:23:25 Vah the Ancient One
Kikyo

I don't know about today or yesterday but I know that a few people have tried it;

-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
09:23:02 P'Sky
Kikyo
I used it.
Sliced my dominance in half, then I booted like 70 wolves from my pack
 Kikyo
09:22:09 
Has anyone tried using the Stagger Dominance feature today or yesterday?
 MLadySkylar
09:22:08 P'Sky
I can explore in 4 minutes
 Transcendence
09:22:07 free palestine
Health potion timeee
 Hallow's Eve
09:21:49 Hallow, Eve
Existence

I totally understand. I'm praying this girl doesn't go into labor before midnight. I don't have high hopes lol
-WP Click-
 Inferno Abyss
09:21:30 Raven, Flame
Trans
Lol, that makes two of us xD

I might just call it a night x.x I'm exhausted >.<
 MLadySkylar
09:21:20 P'Sky
I've got a few that are not DG I want to try out
 Transcendence
09:20:41 free palestine
Now I have to reload my wolves guys Ill be back 💀🤣
 Existence
09:19:47 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You little c.c
 Malcuth
09:19:45 Wander
Thank you! I think I've decided on that one for this girl
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -4
Boar : +1
Bobcat : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Too Small for Two || Horse RP || Semi Lit to Lit || OpenNovember 20, 2021 05:17 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Table of Contents
I. Plot
II. Rules
III. Territory Descriptions
IV. Rank Descriptions
V. Masterlist
VI. Form
Too Small for Two || Horse RP || Semi Lit to Lit || OpenNovember 20, 2021 09:36 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

I.

A ship wrecked long ago on the coast of a massive island. The main good being transported on that ship were horses -- specifically, war horses. These huge creatures, powerfully built and bombproof, were as excellent in battle as they were when used to plow and work the land.

Those who made it to the island quickly adapted and, over three generations, this island became home. The current horses are the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of the original refugees. They have flourished in the uninhabited lands, and they have established a herd.

North of them, though, another herd roams. While they are also the descendents of the original refugees, they have intermingled with the other feral horses. Both herds are growing, and the island is not. Rumors of another island within swimming distance are circulating, but how much truth is there to it? What will become of them all?

Too Small for Two || Horse RP || Semi Lit to Lit || OpenNovember 20, 2021 09:46 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

II.

1. Follow all of the WP rules. Keep it PG-13, and keep swearing to a minimum.

2. This RP will be semi-literate to literate, meaning 150+ words a response. Writer's block is an exception, but please try.

3. Keep horse heights, colors, and physical abilities realistic. Even the fastest thoroughbred can only run a mile in 1:31:23, and that's the world record. Basically, your massive horse won't be crossing a five mile distance in five minutes.

6. All high ranks must supply RP samples showing their literacy. No samples shorter than 200 words will be accepted. These roles should also be taken by people who are active. It's kind of awkward when the lead horse never responds.

7. No OOC drama (keep drama between characters, not people). If you have an issue with how someone is acting, PM them privately or talk to me.

8. If you use images, make sure they are properly cited and able to be used. Don't hotlink and make sure it's stock. If you need help finding images, ask me. Images are not required.

9. Reservations last 48 hours. If you need more time, let me know.

10. Maximum 5 characters for now.

11. This isn't exactly historically accurate, but I do want to keep it pretty realistic.

12. There isn't really a set breed. The majority are draft horses, though the northern herd will have some variation.

13. Have fun.

Too Small for Two || Horse RP || Semi Lit to Lit || OpenNovember 20, 2021 09:52 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

III.

This island is a combination of Iceland and Ireland. It's the size of the former, but it is lush and green like the latter. Towering cliffs to the northwest side of the coast make way for rocky beaches everywhere else, though out to sea there are still plenty of sharp rocks. The only really mellow part of coastline is to the southwest, where the edge of another island is faintly visible. The water is its most shallow here, as there was a land bridge in the recent past.

Their island hosts mountains, valleys, rivers, hot springs, and no humans. The greatest danger to the horses is the thick fog that covers the island at night during the spring and summer months; for this, the herd moves down near the beach and doesn't move around a lot.

Winters are snowy and the ice is thick over the main river that runs through the island, nearly cutting it in half. The main source of food during the fall, winter, and the snowy part of spring is moss or tree bark, and occasionally plants that grow near the hot springs. The latter is a dangerous way up the mountains for foals.

There are very few predators. Wolves and bears roam the island, but encounters with them are few and far between. The deer are a much easier target for the canines, and the bears stick to themselves unless provoked.

Too Small for Two || Horse RP || Semi Lit to Lit || OpenNovember 20, 2021 10:22 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

IV.

Northern Herd

Lead Mare: This mare is the oldest, most experienced in the herd. If she reaches the age of twenty, she is replaced by a younger mare. Her word is law.

Lead Stallion: He is the oldest, most experienced stallion. He sires most of the herd's offspring and protects the herd from outside threats.

Favorites (Unofficial): These are the favorite mare and stallion of the lead mare and lead stallion, respectively. They help to enforce the rules and are usually the next in line to lead the herd, should something happen to one or both of the current leaders.

Herd Mares: These are the main body of the herd. They are responsible for the care and primary protection of the foals and yearlings.

Herd Stallions: These are much fewer in number. They may sire foals with permission, and they are bound to protect the herd or leave.

Yearlings: Young horses under 3 years of age. Must have a parent or guardian.

Foals: Young horses under 1 year of age. Must have a parent.

--

Southern Herd

Lead Pair: Their age does not matter. This mare and stallion are mates, and they have a sort of monarchy. One of them is the offspring, or near relative, of the former lead pair. This rank is hereditary.

Seconds: A mare and a stallion, though not necessarily mates, they are the deputy and lieutenant to the lead pair. If something happens to the leads, the seconds take charge until the next living relative comes of age. Occasionally, the seconds are the next living relatives.

Members: Both mares and stallions, though the latter are also fewer in number, they are the main body of the herd. They are responsible for the foals and yearlings.

Yearlings: Horses under 3 years of age. Need a parent or guardian.

Foals: Horses under 1 year of age. Need a parent.

Elders: Highly respected members of the herd. A horse becomes an elder once they reach twenty years of age. Some may still breed, but this is rare.

--

Non Herd Ranks

Bachelor Stallion: Lone stallions who might be looking to start a herd or just wandering.

Lone Mare: Mares who have not joined a herd.

Too Small for Two || Horse RP || Semi Lit to Lit || OpenNovember 20, 2021 10:34 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

V.

Northern Herd

Lead Mare

Lead Stallion

Favorites (Max 2)

Mare Open
Onyx -- Rising Shadows

Herd Mares

Freyda -- Rising Shadows

Herd Stallions

Yearlings

Foals

--

Southern Herd

Lead Pair

Stallion Open
Lagertha -- Rising Shadows

Seconds (Max 2)

Members

Yearlings

Foals

Elders

--

Non Herd Horses

Bachelors

Lone Mares

Edited at November 25, 2021 10:25 PM by Rising Shadows
Too Small for Two || Horse RP || Semi Lit to Lit || OpenNovember 20, 2021 10:35 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

VI.

Name

Herd

Rank

Appearance

Personality

Affiliations

Crush

Mate

Foals

Other

Too Small for Two || Horse RP || Semi Lit to Lit || OpenNovember 22, 2021 09:33 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lagertha

image1-15.jpg

6.5 || Mare || Southern Herd || Lead

Credits on images

Lagertha is rather small for the descendent of mighty draft horses. She stands a little under 17 hands and has a leaner frame than most work horses, though she is still considered sturdily built. Her shoulders, hindquarters, and neck are all compact and powerful, displaying the majority of the muscle on her body. Her legs, while equally strong, are not as shortened as her neck appears to be.

As far as her coloration goes, Lagertha is a gray mare. As a foal, she was nearly black, though over the years she has progressively gotten lighter and lighter. She still has darker fleabitten markings near her face and across her shoulders, but the majority of her fur and hair has neared white.

While not as visible now, she does have a few white markings: she has four coronets and a snip that extends down onto her lower lip. Her hooves are a striped dark and light, the latter holding the majority, and her skin is black except for the areas hosting the original white fur.

Her mane is relatively short, but her tail is a medium to long length. The latter turns to a gray-brown as it gets closer to the ground -- as do her legs. This is not her natural color; this is caused by the mud and the elements.

Personality

Lagertha is a stern, unforgiving individual. When it comes to a horse acting in a manner that threatens the wellbeing of the herd, she responds with little mercy and even littler remorse. She expects the rules to be followed and acknowledged, and she will hold individuals accountable for their actions. The severity of her punishments depends on the age, knowledge, and past history of the guilty horse; however, she is just in her dealings, and she will never lay anything on too thick.

Lagertha is also very direct. She does not beat around the bush; she tells things like they are and will not honey-coat anything. She is not harsh in her words, however; her tone is firm and commanding but leaves room for a sort of motherly layer. Lagertha cares for her herd, and she would never do or say anything that would potentially jeopardize any member. Her straightforwardness is her way of being upfront and transparent with those around her; it is one of the main ways she holds and maintains trust.

Lagertha is not the dreaded dictator that outsiders will see upon first meeting her. Her cold exterior is easily seen through or bypassed entirely by those who know her -- especially the younger members of the herd. Her maternal instinct goes into overdrive around any horse even a few years younger than herself, and she is fiercely protective over any horse who cannot take care of themselves for whatever reason.

Overall, she is rather aloof and does not seem the most approachable of mares, but she cares deeply for those she leads and will always put them first. Her strictness is for the sake of her herdmates, and, while she appears grumpy and irritable, she is extremely altruistic.

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush

Lead Stallion

Mate

Lead Stallion

Foals

Open to a 2 year old, yearling, and new foal

Other

image0-20.jpg

Edited at November 25, 2021 10:22 PM by Rising Shadows
Too Small for Two || Horse RP || Semi Lit to Lit || OpenNovember 22, 2021 09:50 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Onyx

image3-9.jpg

7 || Stallion || Northern Herd || Favorite

Credits on Images.

Appearance

Personality

Blep

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush

Open

Mate

Open

Foals

Open to offspring under 4 years old

Other

image2-10.jpg

Too Small for Two || Horse RP || Semi Lit to Lit || OpenNovember 26, 2021 08:24 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Freyda

5 || Mare || Northern Herd || Herd Mare

Backgrounds for images belong to me. Credits on the horse go to CastleGraphics on DA.

Freyda is a sturdy mare.

Personality

She is quite intelligent and shows it with her actions, words, and thoughts. This mare is not one to jump to conclusions, and she is fairly mild in her mannerisms. Freyda prefers to keep her opinions to herself, and she is not one to openly express herself often. She is definitely one of the more reserved, serious mares on the island.

Freyda is, if anything, the complete oppposite of a flirt. Her affections are only given if she deems the recipient a worthy cause. She will only follow after a stallion who proves himself to be smart, resourceful, and worthy of her attentions. Her affection is only given to those to whom she is fiercely devoted.

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush

None

Mate

None

Offspring

Open to a foal

Other

Edited at November 26, 2021 09:04 PM by Rising Shadows

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh