Ky
Most likely...wich gives me a whole month to stop spending mush and save up
 technoblade
04:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Ollie

I think the design would look good with some gear
 kycantina
04:19:29 ky
I'm theorizing it'll be on the 31st the same way the GB and infatuation boosts are only available on st Patrick's and Valentine's
 Faulty Demons
04:19:15 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-
 Eno
04:19:02 
Amy,
That's fine *^* If it's a coat one I'm all in. Gaelic and infatuations are my favourites <3
 Amygdala
04:17:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eno
That's why everyone is so excited XD
We don't even know what boost it will be but eve mentioned it won't be tied to cp
 Eno
04:16:16 
Amy,
Ah okay! Wasn't sure if we knew anything lol
 Amygdala
04:14:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eno
It's going to be a new boost event so we don't know yet
 Eno
04:13:49 
Do we know what the event actually is? I can't recall if we had one last year
 Amygdala
04:12:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
My plan is to buy 10k moves tomorrow and explore my ass off while doing as much quests as i possibly can
 kycantina
04:11:47 ky
Y'all are stressing me out,, hopefully even if I don't get the new boost I'll get something worth customizing
 Amygdala
04:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I am barely on 10k😅

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +2
Leopard : +1
Jaguar : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Unnamed Lion RP | WIP, DNPNovember 20, 2021 12:09 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
reserved

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
reserved- plot

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

P r i d e L a w

I. The King and his Hunt Chieftess is to be respected. They are your leaders and are to never be disrespect or disobeyed. You are to refer to them as "Your Majesty" , "Your Grace" , or "Your Highness"

II. The Children of the King are to be referred to as "Princess" or "Prince" and the number offspring they are. So if they are the firstborn of the King they are the "First Prince". Children of the Hunt Chieftess are to be referred to as "Noble Lady" or "Noble Lord" , this is if she is not bearing offspring of the King.
III. Females belonging to the King himself are to be referred to as Duchess , and to be spoken as to "Your Ladyship." If the Chief Huntess has a male she favors and bears his offspring he is to be referred to as Duke and "Your Lordship"

IV. Females are not allowed to have cubs with males not inside the pride. If they are found to have done so then they are Outcasted and their cubs are not respected like regular cubs unless they have proven themselves or disown their lineage. They are also to as the Hunt Chieftess for permission to have cubs with any male that isn't the King as more cubs means more mouths to feed. Bonded Pairs are also to ask for permission as well.

V. Young male cubs are to be chased off from the pride at 2 years of age. They are potential rivals to the king and may not stay any longer, they may ask for an extension of their stay but they must not overstay it. They are allowed to say goodbye to their family before they leave, and may occasionally return for visits if permitted by the Hunt Chieftess and King. Young females at the age of 1 are allow to perform for their Huntress Exam which will make them official members of the pride and the latest age they can do this is 2 when they are considered fully adults, it is shameful for a female over 2 to not have completed the Exam. ALL females are expected to do this.

VI. Those with infirmities like blindness, a limp leg, or missing leg are not necessarily treated well, but mistreatment of them is forbidden. These lions are used to being harshly spoken to behind their backs or directly in front of others.

VII. Females belong to the males within the pride and to have romantic relations with another male is punishable by exile or death. And lying about the father of your cubs is shameful as well. Relationships between two males and two females is forbidden and according to the old laws, punishable by death. However, this law isn't enforced nearly as much - most accept these types of relationships but some may feel uncomfortable with it, it is all up to the Hunt Chieftess and King themselves.

VIII. Cubs are to be properly taught the laws and legends of the past. W cub must be a respectful little creature, the higher ranked their parent means the highest expectations for them. A female can get in trouble for what their cub has done so she must make sure they are on their way behavior.

IX. No Hunting or Patrolling without permission. It is seen as disrespectful and selfish for a lioness fo hunt without permission or orders from the Hunt Chieftess. This offence is punishable by being struck by a the Hunt Chieftess, reciting parts of Pride Law, or being barred from hunts and forced to be a cub-sitter.

X. Respect your elders. These lions have the stories of the Old Age and the wisdom of the past and are to be respected. You also are to respect your parents especially in old age as well.

Edited at November 20, 2021 01:23 PM by Spellbound
Unnamed Lion RP | WIP, DNPNovember 20, 2021 12:10 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gods and Traditions
This pride believes in mainly six deities, though there are many minor ones they also believe in.
Ruena, The Mother Goddess
This deity is the Mother Goddess, and deity widely respected by all lions. She is also said to be the Goddess of the Hunt, Hunt Chieftesses and Kings, and Huntresses. She is the Goddess who sends her 10 Guardians to protect prides from greedy and tyrannical Kings and Hunt Chieftesses along with guiding lionesses on their hunt. She is usually prayed to before a hunt, before a female completes her Huntress Exam, and when a King is installed.
Tiosis, Goddess Of The Storms and Rain
This deity is the Goddess of Storms and Rain. She is the deity speculated to bring the rainy season to the lands. Her refreshing rain well loved and welcomed by all lions, her daughter is Kitduna who helps her during the wet season. This deity is revered for her power and authority. She is said to also be the goddess of fortune, honesty, prosperity, and knowledge. She is prayed to when one wishes for the dry season to end quickly, for pleasant weather, for luck before Exams, to have many cubs, and many other small things.
Xola, Goddess of the Moon
This deity is said to be the Goddess of the Moon. She is also said to be the goddess of the stars, souls, death, wanderers, and prophecy. This female is a goddess popular with most nomads and is said to be a very compassionate and merciful goddess. She is also said to collect the souls of dead lions and bring them to her stars and that's why many pray to her in their dying moments if alone. She is prayed to for a swift and painless death, to be called to the stars, for her to light their path when traveling at night or in general, or for a sign of something.
Ytuna, Goddess of the Sun
This deity is said to be the Goddess of the Sun. She is the twin sister of Xola. She is also known as the goddess of war, wrath, flames, and chaos. Unlike her sister who is compassionate and kind, this goddess is a stern and fierce creature. Her flames are said to be the cause of the dry season , and they say if she is offended then the dry season is longer and harsher. She is prayed to for warmth, a honorable battle, or a short dry season.
Vokhena, Goddess of Famine
This deity is said to be the Goddess of Famine. This female is also said to be the goddess of pestilence, disease, conflict, misfortune, curses/hexes, and illusions. This female isn't a popular goddess because of this and mostly all fear her. She is said to be the goddess to bring plagues upon prides for offending any other goddess or being evil and bad, any misfortune is said to be related to her. She is painted to be evil when in fact she is not. This goddess is usually used when you want to offend someone like "I hope Vokhena curses your to stub your toe.", hope to curse someone, she is also prayed to when disease and other bad things happen to make it stop or for leniency.
Kitduna , Goddess of Life
This deity is said to be the Goddess of Life. She is the daughter of Tiosis . She is also said to be the goddess of animals, beauty, love, and bonded pairs. She is the youngest goddess and said to be the prettiest goddess as well. She is well loved for her infectious joy and brilliance. She is prayed to when they wish for plentiful animals in the wet season, to be beautiful, to find their true love or before a bonding ceremony to stay faithful to their bonded partner. She is also said to be in love with the Goddess, Vokhena.

This exam consists of 3 parts. Only two lionesses will be tested at a time, as this Exam lasts for almost a whole week depending on how fast the Exam goes for the lioness.

Part One: The huntress must exhibit her speed, she is to be chased by the Hunt Chieftess continually through the Pride Territory until they return back. If she is caught before they reach the territory then she does not pass this portion of the exam.

Part Two: The huntress must show her skill as a hunter. She is given the whole day to bring three specific prey items, and she is to be watched under the eyes of other Huntresses and Hunt Chief as witnesses. As long as she does bring at least 2 out of 3 prey items she does pass. She may not bring already dead animals because that is considered cheating.

Part Three: The female is to fight the strongest Huntress in a duel and show her fighting skill. She must strike the Huntress at least six times without using her claws since it is a non-lethal spar, however the Huntress she is dueling is allowed to use her claws. This is in place to test the skill and wits of the lioness. If she gets at least 4 hits in she will still pass but 6 is the usual amount.

Ranking Challenges and King/Hunt Chieftess Battle

Ranking Challenges are to happen only during the Wet Season. When a lioness wants to challenge another lioness for her dominance ranking, the challenger must speak with the Hunt Chieftess and then the one being challenge must be informed of it, and chose whether they accept or decline the challenge. They have 3 chances to decline it, but if it is challenged a fourth time then they must defend their title or it is considered shameful. The battle must occur in the presence of the Hunt Chieftess and 2 Huntresses and an Elder if the pride has one.

Challenging for King is quite different. The challenging lion must spar in the presence of the whole pride and Hunt Chieftess. He must then win the battle honorably himself. Even if he wins, it still does not mean he becomes King. He must then kill all male cubs the age of 2 and under remaining in the pride to rid it of rivals. After that he must state his claim to Kingship, however the lionesses will be observing him in all his moves when doing this. The Hunt Chieftess then makes a democratic decision whether she accepts this male as King and hears the voices of her lionesses whether they think him fit or not. If thought fit he is now the King, but if not, the lionesses have the authority to kill him or chase him off.

Hunt Chieftess is a rank that is not easily challenged. The rank is a familial rank and so it we'll know that only a blood relative can challenge for said rank.

Death Ritual

The lions gather around the body of the dead lion or lioness, and they collectively roar until the morning time. And for the rest of the day they tell stories about the deceased lion until the afternoon. And they fast for the day.

Bonding Ritual

They come before the King and Hunt Chieftess and the pride. The female is decorated with flowers and male in a pelt. They then intertwine tails and rub noses and recite vows.

Welcoming Ritual
They must prove they can hunt. And then they are gifted many pelts and flowers.

Edited at November 20, 2021 03:37 PM by Spellbound
Unnamed Lion RP | WIP, DNPNovember 20, 2021 03:44 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ranks Explained
King

This is the most dominant lion within the pride. He is the protector of the pride, he has authority over all except the Hunt Chieftess who is the only one who can remotely challenge him. He protects the lionesses from danger and keeps the Pride safe. This male is tasked with constantly keeping his borders patrolled and safe. This position within the pride isn't stable as it can easily be challenged for by outside males or even males within the pride. He also has first rights when choosing females as his. This male is to be respected - when in his sight he must be bowed to.

Hunt Chieftess

This female is the most dominant female within the Pride. She is the King's right hand lady and most trusted female. She leads all the hunts and gives orders to the lionesses. She is to be respected and keep the lionesses in order, her word is law and to be taken seriously. She also makes decisions on where her pride will stay and hunt. Her rank is more stable than the King, a change in King doesn't mean a change in her position. She also is the respected lioness of other lionesses, after all that is how she gained her position. This rank is passed down from grandmother to daughter and then daughter to her child. There is a reason she is in this position as well: she is the most capable lionesses, the one who hunts exceptionally, can fights and defend herself very well, she is not one to be trifled with. She also does not have to be mates with the King and may chose whoever she breeds with.

The Guards

These two males are the only other males within the Pride. They are the ones who help out on patrols and aid in defeating male Nomads if needed. These lions also may cubsit if a female is not available or go on a hunt if extra muscle is needed. They are treated well and to be respected as well. They also may provide cubs for the Pride as well.

Elders

The oldest and wisest members of the pride. Possibly former Huntresses, Hunt Chieftesses, or even the former King. These lions are not required to hunt, and they are allowed to spend the rest of their days being taken care of by the other lions within the pride. They are the ones with knowledge of the last and tell the cubs and adults stories. They may be older but they still are fierce and may even watch camp when others are out. They are to be respected and listened to by the other lions within the Pride.

Huntresses

These lionesses are the heart and bulk of the Pride. Any lioness aged two or above goes here. These are the hardworking mothers and respectable members of the Pride. These females are very hardworking and are expected to respect their higher-ups. They don't have a specific rank but do many jobs, whether it be hunting, scouting , cubsitting, or any other task. These versatile ladies are well respected and have a hierarchy amongst themselves. They truly are the real jewels of the Pride and should be treated as such.

In-Waiting Lionesses

These are the young lionesses one and older who have not completed their Huntress Exam.

Cubs

The youth and joy of the pride. These are the creatures under two years of age. They are to be protected and properly taught and trained by mothers. To have a cub die on your watch is a high offense and to kill a cub is treason. The parents of the cub also have a factor in how well they're treated - cubs of the higher ranked females are treated extremely well. To be the son or daughter of the Hunt Chieftess or Deputy is a high honor.

Outside Ranks
Nomads
You know who these folks are.
This female is the Hunt Chieftess's most trusted confidant. If the Hunt Chieftess is not present then she takes responsibility for what is going on. She also may lead separate hunts if the pride is big enough, and she is to be respected by the other lionesses. She has the power to punish those who disrespect her as well. She is only second to the Hunt Chieftess, and answers to her directly. Not even the King has authority over her. If the Hunt Chieftess dies without an heir this female takes the role, or if the Hunt Chieftess has an heir but said heir isn't old enough then she will temporarily take the role until the heir is old enough.
Concubines
These are the females belonging to the King himself. They are his first choice to breed to. They are to be respected and honored, but of course they aren't above pride law. They function as normal members of the pride but are to be respected. No male other than the King may look at them lustfully or face the King himself. These lionesses usually are treated a bit better, after all they have caught the eye of the King himself and the other lionesses may even fawn over them or try and earn their favor, because having a friend in a concubine possibly means having a "higher" ranked ally or someone who can speak to the King for you, though having a friendship with the Hunt Chieftess is more desirable, yet Concubines are also well-respected.
Cub-Sitters
This is an honorable job, they are the ones who take care and entertain the cubs whenever the mother cannot and whenever she is out for a hunt or such. They also watch the Elders if necessary. The cub-sitters are usually Elders, but if a younger Huntress or Guard is in trouble they may be put on cub-sitting duty as a punishment. The life of the cubs are in their paws, to have a cub die or be injured on their paws is unacceptable and is a very high offense.
The Outcast

Edited at December 26, 2021 11:29 AM by Spellbound
Unnamed Lion RP | WIP, DNPNovember 20, 2021 03:49 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Masterlist
>King<
Open
>Hunt Chieftess<
Reserved
>The Guards<
Open
Open
>Elders<
Reserved
Open
Open
>Huntresses<
>In-Waiting Lionesses<
>Cubs<
Outside Ranks
>Nomads<
Unnamed Lion RP | WIP, DNPJanuary 4, 2022 02:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'd like to join! Is there a bio format that I need to use?
Unnamed Lion RP | WIP, DNPJanuary 5, 2022 11:59 AM

ChildOfTheUniverse

Neutral

Give Award

Vanilla Latte said:
I'd like to join! Is there a bio format that I need to use?

Same here!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us