Wolf Play : Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPEN
Chatbox
 frosty
08:24:19 
ye thats what i mean i will breed my sea exclusive to a peppermint bark exclusive male in breeding thing
 Zeraphia
08:23:59 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Not bad! Not bad at all. How has yours been?
 Zeraphia
08:23:42 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

Ohh, no. No.

In order to even have a minute chance of breeding an exclusive pelt, both parents have to be an exclusive pelt.

Even then, you'll likely only get one of the parent's pelts.

So, no.
 Nevermore.
08:23:24 Never/Nev
Hello Vah! :D

How's your day going?
 frosty
08:22:33 
oh is it like 5 percent chance getting peppermint bark if ibreed it to sea exclusive?
 Zeraphia
08:21:31 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Hello!
 Dawnforest
08:21:23 Dawn
Frosty
You would only have a chance if one the the parents had a peppermint coat
 Zeraphia
08:20:57 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

It's a very low probability that you might. But you might.
 Nevermore.
08:20:57 Never/Nev
Frosty

There is a small chance
 Hallow's Eve
08:20:35 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-
I am begging her to hold on till midnight
 frosty
08:20:14 
would i get peppermint mint basecoat from breeding it to a sea exclusive coat?
 Zeraphia
08:19:55 Vah the Ancient One
Crook

About four hours.

Give or take.
 Dawnforest
08:10:41 Dawn
Nux
Is there any context to the swans?
 Inferno Abyss
08:10:07 Raven, Flame
Not me forgetting I have my specialization set to battle when I'm in Exp battles x.x
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:08:43 Chat's snack
I live :3

The swans have failed to cause my ruin another day!
 Inferno Abyss
08:08:39 Raven, Flame
Crook
It's about 12am tomorrow. Or a few minutes after when it officially resets :')
 Dawnforest
08:07:07 Dawn
Crook
Tomorrow I belive
 Crooked Magic
08:05:12 Crook, She/her
Chat how long until the per year breeding count resets back to 0?
 Crooked Magic
07:48:05 Crook, She/her
PvP anyone?
 Hallow's Eve
07:47:02 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Black Bear : +4
Grey Fox : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 20, 2021 11:27 AM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Revamp of the first ever group RolePlay I created! The old one was called Beast Masters but I decided to go with something a little cooler. Enjoy!
~
Table of Contents
——————————
1. Table of Contents
2. Plots
3. Guide to magic & the Vilages
4. Guide to tameable creatures
5. Rules & additional information
6. Character slots
7. Sign-up sheets

Edited at November 23, 2021 06:24 PM by AxeBlade
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 20, 2021 11:47 AM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Plot 1
————
In the world of Evernum the stories of magnificent monsters and wild beasts fabled in other world actually exist. Dragons, Griffons, Manticore's, They are all real. They roam the earth wild and dangerous... until the next generation turns to the age of fifteen. Those that are chosen by the elders of their village, they would leave to the capital city of Evernum—the grand city of Aurum. Home to some of the most powerful wizards and beast keepers ever known. The ones who are accepted must begin their journey with the others of their village to reach this city. If they are too late, they are sent back to their village and may not return. The groups that do make it through to the city are sent out to find their Beast, if they are seen worthy by the ruling Creatures of Eturnum.
Plot 2
————
The groups that have made it to the city on time are sent out into the world to find their bonded creature. It may take days, months, even years to find the perfect companion for them. Many die, many give up, but many succeed in finding a worthy parter to be by their side through the rest of their lives. When and if they do find a Beast to tame they must return to the city for the bond with creature and man to be completed.
Plot 3
——–——
Yet to be revealed
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 20, 2021 12:15 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Magic Guide Book
—————————–
There are five types of magic one can use. They cannot choose what they are, they are just born with them. This is the guide to the powers that can be wielded.
————
Fire~ The fire wielders have the ability to control any sort of flame or fire, whether it be created from their fingertips, or from an already lit fire. They lose their abilities when they are under water, and most of them don't go near the water at all. Rain is alright but they Will have a hard time creating the fire because... rain.
~
Water~ The water users have the ability to control any form of water. They do not have power over any other liquid, but they can change the state of water. They can use the water in the air to create ice, they can turn ice into water, and they can turn the water in the air into just regular water. Their weakness would be nature. Plants use water to grow, so hurting an earth user would be out of the question because they would only absorb it. If they are bound in any form of vine, their water abilities are gone. If they try to create water it just gets soaked up in the blink of an eye.
~
Air~ Air is a very versatile element to use, as they can control any type of gas as long as it has contact with oxygen. They can alter the wind to pick up someone of something. This has limits depending on how large or heavy the object is. They can always lift themselves however. Their weakness is earth. They cannot push or lift them because they are too heavy. They cannot use their powers if their arms are buried.
Earth~ The earth users can manipulate metals, ores, and rock. They can enlarge the rocks, shrink them, or just lift them in the air and throw them. They are very powerfuk, so the objects they can't lift with their mind they can probably lift with their own two arms. They are very heavy so they cannot be lifted by air users. But they are still at a stalemate, because their weakness is air. They cannot keep up the the speed and agility of the air users, and they lose their mental powers if they are every somehow lifted off of the ground. Their power comes from touching earth.
Nature~ Nature users can manipulate and plant of their choosing in size, or they can just move them around. They are usually friendly but with air users, and like to use each other's powers to do fun things, as they are both generally kind, good natured people. Their weakness is fire users because what happens when plants come in contact with fire? They burn. They lose their powers whenever they touch fire. They get burned, and lose their control over plants.
-
Village Guide Book
——————————
Onahem Village (Northern)
Sinahem Village (Southern)
Kirahem Village (Eastern)
Nirahem Village (Western)

Edited at November 23, 2021 06:04 PM by AxeBlade
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 20, 2021 12:26 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Beastiary
——————
Tameable Beasts
———
Dragon (all elements)~ The dragon is a large beast that can control any single element. It often has wings and horns, and might been have spikes or a club on its tail. If it was a fire dragon it might be able to breath fire and have fire proof scales. A water dragon might be able to breath underwater and have a thick tail/webbed feet for swimming. There are endless possibilities with the colour schemes, genetic changes, and abilities each dragon has. Dragons can lovebirds up to five thousand years old in dragon age, one hundred years human age.
Griffin (air)~ The griffin is a cross between a lion and a bird of prey. It has the body and tail of a lion and the head of an eagle. It has four talons and is usually covered with feathers. It's ears look like little tufts of fur sticking out the top of its head. They have large feathered wings that grow larger as they grow older. These are also a long lasting species living up to one hundred human years.
Pheonix (fire)~ The pheonix is a rare Scarlett feathered bird that can light itself on fire at will. even when met by a fire user the aggresivene nature of the pheonix makes it very difficult to tame, as they are often protective of their home which is usually a nest on the edge of the outcropping of a cliff, sometimes with a cave behind it. You can identify a pheonix nest by its reddish coverage, make out of fire proof pheonix feathers, and hardened mud. Either that or the little balls of Fire running around the nest. They are. Very dificult to find, and harder yet to tame. The tamer of this beast must be a true master of their abilities.
Basilisk (Earth/Nature)~ The basilisk is a giant venomous snake that can burrow under ground in a flash. They are sometimes venomous, and can spit acid from a long distance. They are hard to find as they are camoflauged well with their surroundings. If you do go looking for one make sure you don't get caught by surprise. If you do you'll be lucky to survive much less tame them.
Sea Serpent (Water)~ This monster is pretty much self explanatory. It's a giant monster that lives in a large body of water. It can be smaller or larger depending on how much water it has to grow in. It doesn't have to be a Serpent, it could be more like a plesiosaur with flippers for legs and a long neck. Either way, this creature is pretty terrifying and hard to tame. If it is tamed though, this creature could be a very good companion to have. They can go on land, but go slower than if they were in the water.
--------

Edited at November 23, 2021 05:37 PM by AxeBlade
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 23, 2021 05:49 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules
————
1. No Mary/Gary sues. Your character can't be invincible, and has to get hurt at some point.
2. No hidden other powers or mixed elements.
3. No powerplaying/controlling other characters. If you are found doing this you will be warned once. If it happens again you will be killed off and not allowed to rejoin.
4. No creating new creatures or joining even when there aren't any slots left. Joining late is not acceptable in this RP. If you are in this Roleplay and would like to leave please either tell me and I will kill you off, or get someone to replace you. PM me before doing this.
5. Swearing is allowed but keep it to a minimum. No swearing like every two sentences.
6. Report any rule breaking to me directly in PM's.
7. With things in your charcater sheet like likes, dislikes, fears, weaknesses, and strengths, you must put at least five.
8. Your appearance/personality must be at least one hundred words.
9. Put your favourite sport in other so I know you read the rules
10. You may have up to two characters. One beast and one Person.
11. Have fun!
~
Additianl information
—————––—–————
Links
——
Discussion~
RP thread~
Signups~ Your here

Edited at November 24, 2021 10:25 AM by AxeBlade
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 23, 2021 05:54 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character Slots
—————————
Humans
—–——
Fire users
//AxeBlade//Ash//Female//Fire User//15 March 21//Kirahem Village//
//Saratank//Amara//Female//Fire User//15 June 12//Sinahem Village//
-
Water Users
-
-
-
Nature Users
-
-
-
Air Users
-
-
-
Earth Users
-
-
-
Beasts
––———
Dragon
//Deathclaw//Night//20//Dragon
-
-
Phoenix
-
-
-
Griffin
-
-
-
Basilisk
-
-
-
Sea Serpent
-
-
-

Edited at November 27, 2021 11:25 PM by AxeBlade
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 23, 2021 05:56 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
—————————
* = optional
————
Human
–––
WIP
(work in progress if not finished)
~
Name~
Age~ 15 [month they were born]
Gender~
Element~
Beast~
Village~
Blood Type~*
~
Appearance:
Personality:
~
Likes~
Dislikes~
Fears~
~
Strengths~
Weaknesses~
Allergies~*
Mental/Physical disorders~*
Other~
~
Beast
––––––
Name:
~
Appearance:
Personality:
~
Likes~
Dislikes~
Fears~
~
Strengths~
Weaknesses~
Alleriges~*
Mental/Physical Disorders~*
other~

Edited at November 23, 2021 09:46 PM by AxeBlade
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 23, 2021 06:22 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
WIP
(work in progress)
~
Name~ Ashen (Ash)
Age~ 15 [March 21]
Gender~ Female
Element~ Fire
Beast~ Pheonix
Village~ Kirahem
Blood Type~O+
~
Appearance:
Personality:
~
Likes~
Food
Fire
Dragons
The Pheonix
Races/Contests
The out-doors
The night
Dislikes~
Death
Losing control of her powers
Her own Death
Water
Small spaces
being immobile

Fears~
Death
Water
Small Spaces
Fear of the Unknown
Big Changes in her life
~
Strengths~
Fire
Air
Nature
Speed
Quick learning
quick thinking
Compassion
Weaknesses~
Water
Her own self doubts
Compassion
cant feel pain in her left hand
Venom
Allergies~
Venom
Mental/Physical disorders~
Cant feel pain in her left hand
Other~
Laccrosse
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 24, 2021 07:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserves dragon, Griffin, phoenix and Basilisk please
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 24, 2021 10:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Human~ Amara
Dragon~ Luna
~~~
I will be able to make them tomorrow when I get off work.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us