Wolf Play : Why the Hell Not? || RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
07:18:44 Bug-a-boo
Fox
currently doing that! Thank you

Ky
I'm restarting my pack and just had a lot of hero pups. I might get rid of some just cause there's too many right now
 kycantina
07:17:41 ky
Bug, I thought about it for a long time but the forest 5 change made me decide my hands are too full with my own wolves lol
 Fox
07:16:52 FoxFoxFoxFox
You could try looking under trading post in the forums, too
 BuggyOs
07:16:06 Bug-a-boo
Ky
trust me I know >.<
 kycantina
07:14:23 ky
Bug, oof good luck, BE training is tough to find
 BuggyOs
07:13:06 Bug-a-boo
Ky
I'm looking for one, requesting services, so I put an ad in sales chat also
 kycantina
07:11:37 ky
Buggy, are you looking for one or do you want advice from one?
 Pack of Mist
07:11:31 Mistclaw
Debating if I want to use one of my sunscreens on this little girl, thoughts?
-WP Click-
 BuggyOs
07:10:28 Bug-a-boo
wait this is probably the wrong chat for this sorry
 BuggyOs
07:10:08 Bug-a-boo
If any BE trainers are on, PM me please
 Destinations End
07:09:11 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Silent
What are you up to
 Silent Lucidity
07:01:54 Silent, Lucid
Hey desti
 Existence
06:59:18 Exist / Kuskyn
Gosh despite my team being pretty maxed CP wise they are still hopeless xD
 Dawnforest
06:58:27 Dawn
Vote? -WP Click-
 Crooked Magic
06:41:58 Crook, She/her
PvP anyone?
 Destinations End
06:36:15 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey.
 Existence
06:31:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, Apparently yes xD In saying that I don't bother yeeting them to the falls xD
 technoblade
06:28:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Is that where they keep coming from?
 Existence
06:28:26 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, do you like my rabbit skins that much xD
 Forest Dwelling
06:27:51 Floor
Could I get a price check on this lady?
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +3
Anaconda : +3
Jaguar : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Why the Hell Not? || RP || OPENNovember 19, 2021 05:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Why the Hell not?

"Where are we?" "Heaven." "This doesn't look like heaven." "No dip, you dumbass." "Don't call me a dumbass! You said it was heaven!" "Exactly." "You confuse the shit outta' me sometimes-"

~~~~~~~

THREADS

Sign-Ups: You are here!
Discussion:
Unavailable
RP:
Unavailable

Edited at December 10, 2021 06:22 PM by Covidic Coffee
Why the Hell Not? || RP || OPENNovember 19, 2021 05:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"W-Where are we.."

All you did was walk through your front door to enter your apartment, only to realize that it wasn't your apartment. As you tried to back up, and close the door, you find yourself tripping over something, and start to fall down and you close your eyes and display your arms over your face. Bracing for impact. Except, you never felt your face hitting the hardwood floor, or your hands slip of the sleek floor, no. You don't feel anything come to think of it, well, you do, you can feel yourself plummeting downwards. As you open your eyes, you find yourself still falling, but your not falling onto the floor of someone's apartment. You see that your falling from the sky, reaching closer and closer to the ground at 30mph.

After moments of screaming and struggling to grab ahold of something, you squeezed your eyes shut once more, and collided with something. You didn't dare to open your eyes, not until you were sure that you were either dead or landed on someone.

You open your eyes, and look as to where you landed. A mattress. Huh, you found it odd but didn't question it. You stood up slowly, brushing yourself off, calming yourself down. Wiping your eyes a few times, you start to look around to see where you landed. Your eyes grew wide with terror to see you were not in a building or even in your home town anymore. You were surrounded by a forest. It was quiet, and you stood there silent and still as a statue until you hear a curdling scream, and you break into a run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once a normal, happy living teenager. Now a desperate survivor.

Edited at January 5, 2022 07:34 PM by Covidic Coffee
Why the Hell Not? || RP || OPENNovember 19, 2021 05:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hell

Literally

Congrats! You have made it to Hell. Except, wait.. you are not suppposed to be here? Or, are you? Oh thats not the point. The fact that you are here is quite catastrophic. Mortals aren't supposed to be here..

This world looks identicle to Earth, but it obviously isn't. Instead of civilians, demons make up most of this world, they come in all different shapes and sizes. They disguise themselves as whatever they want. The point is, they want you dead, and they are going to hunt you down until you are all dead.

Simple. All you need to do, is survive.

Edited at December 10, 2021 04:45 PM by Covidic Coffee
Why the Hell Not? || RP || OPENNovember 19, 2021 05:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Creatures of Hell

Rulers:

The true murderers. The king and queens of this realm. The four horseman of the apocalypse. No one has seen them face to face, well, no one has seen them face to face and live on to tell the tale. They are highly feared of, and probably the most dangerous creatures in this world.

War: One of the three queens. She can disguise herself as whatever she likes, she can do whatever she can put her mind into. War is difficult to spot out in the wild, but there is one marking on her left shoulder that tells her apart from everyone else. You see, each Horseman has one, signifigant mark on their left shoulders. War's marking, is three black flames. You may think of this as a tattoo, which, yes it is but it is not normal, no. When War activates or uses her powers, the black flames begin to move in a flame like fashion, and a red glow outlines around them.

Famine: Another one of the three queens. As her sisters, she too can disguise herself as creatures, however, she can only shapeshift into certain creatures. But that fact is unknown by all, even her siblings. She is not difficult to spot out in the wild, for her body is thin, lean, and looks like she can be snapped in half with no effort. Do not mistake her appearance for her strength, she has the strength of 80 men, and if you dare insult or define her, you will cease to exist. Her marking on her left shoulder is a pair of bones, normal, dog-like bones, that cross over one another. As her sisters, a white glow beams out from her marking as she activates or uses her powers.

Pestilence: Probably the more forgiving ruler of them all. And at last, the third queen. As for her as well, she too can munipulate the form of any animal she chooses. Lucky her. Pest, that is what her siblings call her, is the most difficult to spot out in the wild. For she can hide basically every last inch of her original form, besides her.. mark of course. Her mark is nearly identicle to her brothers, but, it as a few difference. A black skull, resting on her white shoulders, but the eyes are drooped in an unpleasent expression, and dripping from the mouth is a dark green like substance. And when it glows and moves, it is rather disgusting to look at.. probably best left unsaid.

Death: Ah, the one, the only, King. He is the only male sibling.. imagine their family dinner time- aHeM. Death can do whatever he wants, literally.. anything. He can manipulate time, he can maniuplate demons and creatures to do his better. Besides his siblings of course, they are the only supernatural entity he could not control, and for good reason. Similiar to War, he is somewhat difficult to spot. The only two indications of his royalty and malicious intents, are his marking, and his black bones. His hands, up to his wrists.. are gone, no flesh, no blood, nothing remains but his black, sick-looking bones. They are looted with holes, and golden rings. However, his hands are covered with black leather gloves, to keep them hidden. His marking, is a simple black skull, and glows black, grey and white when his powers are in use. Be warned, he is the strongest of the four, and within a blink of an eye, you will cease to exist.

You:

A simple human.

Demons:

Creatures that lurk in the shadows, those who kill at night, those who are named to be the exterimantors of this world. They rid this world of its pests and useless things. Such as, Humans. They have no specific look, they look like whatever they feel like. If they want to be a murderous dragon, so be it. A young tween child, so be it. A dog? Yup. They are dangerous, and quite gross.

Azarel: The lowest rank of demons, those who only possess the ability to change shape. Do fear them however, they are still hungry for your flesh.

Hoarse: No, they are not horses. They are called "Hoarse" for their raspy voices, as if they had hoarse throats for all their lives. They can change shape, munipulate non-living thing and can expose your deepest and darkest of secrets.

Ubani: The strongest of the three demonic species. These demons have been granted the ability to sift through your mind, and control it.. only if you are weak-hearted.

Wild Beasts:

Infected by the gruesome enviroment, these creatures are the wild animals of the forest. They appear as deer, foxes, bears, etc. but if you look closely, inside of their eye, there is a red star-like symbol just within their pupil, and that is an indicator that they have been infected by a demon of some sort, and will attack on sight.

Edited at December 10, 2021 05:26 PM by Covidic Coffee
Why the Hell Not? || RP || OPENNovember 19, 2021 05:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rules

1. ALL OF EVE'S RULES APPLY.
Be respectful to everyone around you. If I decline your sheet, do not get upset with me, or I will block and ignore your posts.
3. Read.. these.. rules. If you are here, good job, keep reading.
4. No mary, no gary, no bland ass characters. Be creative! C'mon! Use that noggin of yours!
This is a semi-lit RP, so I expect 200+ Words for personality, and appearance. Please..
This is highly reccomended. Keep your sheets organized.. I can't stand it when people have their sheets and forms all mashed together. I can't read it properly, and to be honest, it drives me insane. So, if you could, bold the subtitles please. For example.. (Name: Sam)
7. If you gotten to here, write pizza in other. I hope you like pizza.
This is going to be a small-ish group RP, so I will be more picky here then my other sign ups! I like seeing new people in RPs, dont shy, I dont bite that bad :3
9. Backstory. Its optional, but for those who plan on making a backstory.. don't make all your backstories a sob story- just, c'mon.
10. Read the rules? Good, then you now know I am changing my mind from pizza to nuggets.
10: Heh, suckers. Add the repeated number as well as nuggets. Your characters are in their highschool years. Ages between 16-18 are allowed.
11. 2 Characters per person! Reservations last 5 hours, I am sorry, but 12 and 24 hour reservations on my past RPs dont even get finished. If you'd like an extension, PM me!
12. If your sheet is a work in progress, put "WIP" in bold at the very top of your sheet.
Have fun creating your sheets!

Edited at December 10, 2021 06:25 PM by Covidic Coffee
Why the Hell Not? || RP || OPENNovember 22, 2021 03:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Masterlist

Females/Ladies (3/10):

Nyx || 17 || Hetero || Covidic Coffee
Dakota || 17 || Hetero || Covidic Coffee
Samira || 17 || Pansexual || M I S E R Y

-

-

-

Males/Gentlemen (0/10):

-

-

-

-

-

Edited at December 11, 2021 06:37 AM by Covidic Coffee

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Nicknames (Optional):

Appearance:

Personality:

Sexuality:

Backstory (Optional):

Family (Optional):

Other:

Edited at December 10, 2021 06:52 PM by Covidic Coffee

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Characters:

Found On Pages:

P2:
Nyx - Covidic Coffee || Dakota - Covidic Coffee || Samira - M I S E R Y ||
P3:

Edited at December 11, 2021 06:38 AM by Covidic Coffee

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

May Update a few things here and there at times..

~~~

Also Just saying this here so people don't ask, or whatnot~

THE RULERS OF THIS REALM ARE NOT OPEN FOR YOU. They are NOT meant to be RPed by anyone else other then myself unless I give you the option to.

Edited at December 10, 2021 07:02 PM by Covidic Coffee
Why the Hell Not? || RP || OPENNovember 22, 2021 03:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

OK. ITS OPEN.

Edited at December 10, 2021 06:20 PM by Covidic Coffee

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us