Oooh I love it so much!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:29 Raven, Flame
Sky
Good night ^-^
 technoblade
09:27:15 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

Fluffy werm ref sheet finally finished :D thoughts?
 MLadySkylar
09:26:51 P'Sky
I'm going to bed,
Have a good night guys ^°^
Back for my Pvp in the morning
 Rimfax
09:26:45 
Kikyo, I tried it just now and it doesn't give an error for me, but it doesn't work and makes the page look buggy
 MLadySkylar
09:26:21 P'Sky
Kikyo
I used it the day it was announced
 Transcendence
09:26:15 free palestine
"L lag" 💀
 Kikyo
09:25:18 
P'Sky-
It worked for you?

I ask because I keep getting an error, but I want to make sure that I'm not the only one before making a report..
 Transcendence
09:23:55 free palestine
Okay im ready

Mostly to cry but ye
 Zeraphia
09:23:25 Vah the Ancient One
Kikyo

I don't know about today or yesterday but I know that a few people have tried it;

-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
09:23:02 P'Sky
Kikyo
I used it.
Sliced my dominance in half, then I booted like 70 wolves from my pack
 Kikyo
09:22:09 
Has anyone tried using the Stagger Dominance feature today or yesterday?
 MLadySkylar
09:22:08 P'Sky
I can explore in 4 minutes
 Transcendence
09:22:07 free palestine
Health potion timeee
 Hallow's Eve
09:21:49 Hallow, Eve
Existence

I totally understand. I'm praying this girl doesn't go into labor before midnight. I don't have high hopes lol
-WP Click-
 Inferno Abyss
09:21:30 Raven, Flame
Trans
Lol, that makes two of us xD

I might just call it a night x.x I'm exhausted >.<
 MLadySkylar
09:21:20 P'Sky
I've got a few that are not DG I want to try out
 Transcendence
09:20:41 free palestine
Now I have to reload my wolves guys Ill be back 💀🤣
 Existence
09:19:47 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You little c.c
 Malcuth
09:19:45 Wander
Thank you! I think I've decided on that one for this girl
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -4
Boar : +1
Bobcat : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 17, 2021 09:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

year 2032, the world being thrown into a chao when the economy began to drop drastically. War break out as countrioes fight for land and food.

In the secret location lays a intensive security prision called "Devil Hell" where a mansion size building contained of labretory and other prision common use things inside including a library, garden, swimming pool lastly gym.

You may think this prison is normal but it's not. what is worst is that the goverment were kidnapping children all ages, bringing them to this prison in order for experiment to be done.

10,000 children were rounded up injected with unknown beings or animals DNA into their body forcing them to endure hours nad hours of pain during this experiement. Sadly only 100 children surive this experiement being conducted, and they were thrown into the upper floor before left them there alone to surive with food and water being provided each day.

Every week, more and more children were brought inside where experiment were conducted, til one day they had enough and decided to strike, killing everyone in the lab they spend their years being tortured in.

Once things being done, the group of children now being called Mutants live their lives in an enviorment which were unknown to them.

Slowly as time passes, the mutated children starts to evolve, transforming into something non-human. some had wings, others had feature make them less human. Fights began to break out followed by gangs with territory marking.

Year 2040, the Mansion like prision slowly began to crowd with mutated children as space decreases so were territory. Tension build high between the two gangs as they fought for territories.

No one in the prision had ever consider escaping nor bother to try. Will they find out the lies spread by the goverment? Will they ever work together to break free?
Welcome to the prelude to the storm.

Edited at November 17, 2021 09:05 PM by Blood Phoenix
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 17, 2021 09:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rules:
1. All wolfplay rules applied
2. no godmodding or powerplaying
3. if you are the gang leader or second in command you must be active, two days without posting, your position will be challenged unless you have a reason.
4. max four characters per person
5. this is a semi-literate role-play so min 3-5 sentences required.
6. blood, violence is allowed but keep it pg 13.
7. Level 0 is the most dangerous being that was ever created. Level 0 stands for Alpha.
8. Level 1 stands for Beta ranking. rp example is needed for this position
9. have fun, be active and enjoy

Edited at November 18, 2021 08:45 AM by Blood Phoenix
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 17, 2021 10:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ranking
Level 0-Alpha Rank [1/1]
*Will introduce towards the end of Eye of the storm*
Level 0 is given when the goverment and scientist mark someone as extrmely dangerous and powerful; someone which they regret ever created due to the catastrophic destruction this one being can create. Not only so this level create has the ability to call on other creatures making them come to it's aid as if this creature is the leader of all creatures. The scentist call this the Alpha's call.

Due to how dangerous this being is, the scientist put it into hyprenation praying no one will find it, freeing this creature, if so things won't turn out well.
Level 1-Beta Rank [0/2]
*Introduced in season two Eye of the storm*

Level 1, the beta rank, this rank consider to me high dangerous due to the DNA being given. It is notdangerous as level 0, but dangerous enough to cost some serious damage if released into the group of prisioner. Beta Rank, Delta rank and Alpha rank are the only two rank with something mthical.

Level 2-Delta Rank [0/4]
*Two introduced at seasion 2 eye of the storm*

Level 2 consider medium dangerous, level 3 are called Delta Rank, a level given to those mutants with one mythical creature DNA inside of them [no dragon, phoenix, griffin]. This rank were made due to the goverment's original plan of using them to lead all other mutants into war to fight other countries. But when they turned on them and combine the power of all mutants in the prision, The goverment decided to against this idea.

Level 3-4-Gamma Rank [Unlimited]
Level 3-4 are the rest of the mutants whom was consider dangerous to the world, beings aren't accepted or welcomed by any societies.

These group of mutants were children whom the scientists used animal DNAs by injecting them into the system of each children transforming into creatures with many animals DNA in one.

For example: child 009 has the DNA of a wolf, python, Bat and Lion.

Where child 010 has the dna of King Cobra, Bear, Kangaroo , Scorpion.

They are the ones which the scientist labeled are the unwanted due to their transformation and deformation.

Edited at November 18, 2021 03:09 PM by Blood Phoenix
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 17, 2021 10:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Sexuality:
DNA 9max four animal DNA]
Level:
Personality:
Look:
Dislikes:
Strength:
Weakness:
Backstory:
Look description:

Accepted OCs:
Level zero -000 Also known as Alpha

Level one- Brian-Lest we forget

Edited at November 20, 2021 05:29 AM by Blood Phoenix
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 17, 2021 10:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Maybe joining when got time
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 18, 2021 08:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Falcon Relo
Sexuality: Gay
DNA [max four animal DNA] Avian and wolf
Level: 3
Personality: Falcon is a piece of work, he is very stubborn and is usually seen off doing his own thing or attending to others of his flock(if others are like him in this rp if not will change up slightly) Falcon can be aggressive and is not afraid to show others who is boss.
Look: Unlike his namesake, Everything about Falcon is as black as the night sky, except his skinc color which is slightly caramel toned. Black hair is slightly shaggy mow hawk that just barely brushes his eyes which are black and unforgiving as night. Falcon usually wear tshirts and ripped jeans with combat boots. Falcon has pure black wings that span 16 feet 4.85 inches but his wolf like features are not visible as they are just their in his heightened senses,speed and strength. He also has slightly pointed teeth.
Dislikes: people in general
Strength: Willing to do anything to get out of prison, strong
Weakness: disrespectful
Backstory:

Falcon was sold to the labs when he was an infant by his parents when he was only an infant of a few months old. He was experimented on once he hit six months old with avian and wolf DNA. They thought at first that it would kill him as he had major reactions, he survived though and grew up detesting the scientists
(More to come possibly brain cells are dead)
gang name: Wrongfully Dead

Example:
Not much was known about the mysterious Falcon other than that he was a freak like the rest of them and that he owned a gang that was known to be quite bloodthirsty if the moment called for it. Falcon was only eighteen but he was thought to be much older and surprised many when he was unearthed as a scrawny winged boy in his late teens. Much of his life was spent trying to slip up the scientists and let them go but that never worked but then they all died leaving them all caged like animal to rot away and die. Falcon wouldn't let that happen though. He wanted to be out in the open sky where he could fly freely and feel the wind in his outstretched wings. It had been a curse to give him such beautiful things and then not be able to use them

Edited at November 18, 2021 09:54 AM by Hush,Hush Mortals
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 18, 2021 12:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve for my form
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 18, 2021 02:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Brian O'Connor
Sexuality: Heterosexual ( Straight )
DNA: Wolf, Fox, Kitsune,Pterolykos ( Winged Wolf )
Level: 1
Personality: Brian is what many call a bad boy. Brian can be kind to those he trust's, although there are very few. Brian seem's to enjoy causing mischief and can be reckless at times. Brian has good leadership skill's and can be quite persuasive in certain cases. Brian can lead a group well, if he put himself up to it. Brian tend's to tease other's in order to feel better about himself. Overall like mentioned before Brian is what many call a Bad Boy.
Look:
Dislikes: Brian dislikes " weak " people that clash with his reckless personality. Brian HATES being told what to do- with certain exception's. Brian slightly dislike's other's but that could just be his Kitsune DNA messing with him.
Strength: Brian excel's immensly at hand-to-hand combat, and problem solving in tough situation's.
Weakness: Brian struggle's to accept suggestion's and struggles immensly at taking order's.
Backstory: Brian was brought in young, being chosen for the Kitsune DNA. He was then injected with Wolf and fox, making him a Canine theme experimant. WHen Brian suddenly grew reckless and dnagerous, they locked him up to protect the other's. Since then Brian has sat alone, punching his wall's and making clear indent's in them.
Look description: Brian wears a black hoodie and sweatpants. Brian has wolf ears and nine tail's from the kitsune and wolf. Brian wear's fingerless gloves to hide his injection site's. Brian has black and white eye's though he cover's his white eye, rarely letting someone see it.

Edited at November 19, 2021 04:48 PM by Lest we Forget
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 18, 2021 08:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nvm

Edited at November 19, 2021 07:36 PM by Vanilla Mist
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 09:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Adam Mortal
Sexuality: Gay
DNA: Panther, Cougar, Lion, Cheetah
Level: 3
Personality: Adam is calm and docile, and has a carefree feel about him. Adam can cope well with tough emotions and doesn't seem to have an aggresive side. However,if threatened Adam can be quite dangerous, since he act's without thinking in threathning time's.
Look:
Dislikes: Adam Dislike's being treated like a child, especially in dangerous situatuion's,which drive's the act woithout thinking part of him.
Strength: Adam has a few strenghts including Hand-to-hand combat and weaponary combat. Adam also excels at logical thinking in situation's that endanger other's.
Weakness: Adam has a soft spot for younger and "weaker" people, and tend's to get played for it. Adam also has Asthma, making him have a low stamina.
Backstory: Adam was brought in to be introduced to a feline themed DNA injection. He received the DNA of a panther,cheetah,lion and cougar.
Look description: Adam has white hair that is short and messy. His grey eye's accent his white hair well, leaving him as a light grey white theme. Adam's hair cover's his right eye, and nobody know's if it's actually grey like his left one. Adam wears dark blue jean's with a grey sweatshirt. His sweater's sleeves are darker then his jacket, but it accent's well with his grey/white theme.

Edited at November 19, 2021 04:56 PM by Lest we Forget

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us