Wolf Play : Under The Moon :: Sign-Ups :: OPEN
Chatbox
 Luna🌕
10:18:27 Silver (She/her)
Eve
IÂ’m good! I expanded my Queso Army! You?
 Hallow's Eve
10:17:32 Hallow, Eve
Hey Luna, How are you?
 Luna🌕
10:17:20 Silver (She/her)
Hey, eve!
 Hallow's Eve
10:16:33 Hallow, Eve
Hey Chat
 Continental Wolves
10:15:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Brains for currency
 Boeing
10:15:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
@Floor
Well it's something at least lol
 technoblade
10:15:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Silver

Yes! This is when we get the raven feathers, I forgot!

Can't remember what the currency is though.

Emmet

May be adding mushrooms to this one as well.
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:55 Floor
@Boe

Then I might be wrong then lol. When I was active last August, I do remember the werewolf event but I vaguely remember the zombie event from years ago
 Luna🌕
10:14:37 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Knew it
 Continental Wolves
10:13:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Werewolves was last month, after looking at the encyclopedia its the one with Gwyn ap Nudd and hellhounds and such
 Boeing
10:12:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
THen again I don't know. >.> I just remembered last month was werewolf month lol
 Forest Dwelling
10:12:17 Floor
@Boe

Really going off of memory here so I may be wrong
 Continental Wolves
10:11:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Oh fuck yeah, I remember now a little after I looked at the NPC's for the event, I LOVE this one

Techno
I'll be lurking and watching for it, im sure it'll look great
 Boeing
10:10:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
I thought Werewolves was last month, August
 Luna🌕
10:09:59 Silver (She/her)
Techno
IsnÂ’t it gen ap nud? And hellhounds?and I donÂ’t know if it changed since last October but thatÂ’s what it was back then
 technoblade
10:09:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Trying to figure out how to do this one so it may take a while cause I want it to look good.
 Forest Dwelling
10:08:58 Floor
@Emmet

Basically, you find and hunt infected animals (animals with rabies) as well as werewolves in explore for event currency. There's a rare chance for your wolves to get rabies from those battles as well.
 Luna🌕
10:08:56 Silver (She/her)
I put up a pvp wager if anyone wants to challenge the great Queso Army. It may be easy- I tried to BE trained them after going 80 steps and finding a singular wolverine. In FOREST.
 Apothecary
10:08:26 Medicinally Autistic
I didnÂ’t have more time to explore with all the work IÂ’ve been doing
 technoblade
10:08:19 Lil Techy | Techno
Next event is the zombie event I believe

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -1
Komodo Dragon : +5
Wolverine : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Under The Moon :: Sign-Ups :: OPENNovember 16, 2021 06:36 PM

oenomaus

Neutral

Give Award
The full moon glares brightly in the sky, the distant sound of seagulls and crashing waves reaching your ears. You slowly open your eyes, head pounding from the relentless sunlight that penetrates your vision. It was night last you knew, wherever you had been— in the forest stalking after your favorite prey, running through the moorlands like a wayward hare, or watching pups splash in the freshly thawed rivers. No matter where you came from, who you were, who you could have been, you ended up at this place. You were chosen.
You are special.
You slowly push yourself to your paws and look around, finding yourself on a beach, the ocean licking at the gentle white grains of sand that gather between your toes, caking into your fur. The sky stretches open, and there is nothing else in sight besides vast, daunting waves of blue. You find that you can remember the ground is called sand, and the water an ocean, and the birds shrieking above were seagulls. But you cannot remember your own name. Or where you came from. Or who you were. You could not remember your name.
You are reborn.
You look around again, gaze at the forest of strange trees you see in the distance, and of the darkness looming overhead. You knew it was going to rain. You notice, then, movement on the beach. You see eight other bodies stir, just as disoriented as you had been a moment ago, see the reactions wiping across their faces. Eight others, no counting yourself, on a beach. You could not remember who you were.
And you are not alone.
hey! welcome to the first roleplay I've ever hosted on wolfplay forums! surprising for me, I had an account back in 2014, and I rarely ever went on the forums 💕 but I had an idea inspired from a few roleplays I've been in the past, and decided why not host my own? so here we are!
this roleplay is a scenerio where wolves with different personality types were taken from their homes and put on a remote island. they're studied to see if their core traits persist even under harsh conditions, and to further study the relationships between different personality types. but is that really all that's going on?
you don't remember.
all the types used are based off the enneagram personality test, further descriptions of each type can be found here
i. rules
— all standard wolfplay rules.
— no discrimination will be tolerated whatsoever. all pairings are allowed here. any harassment will be reported to a mod.
— no infighting out of character. hate the character, not the person.
— 10+ sentences are preferred, but not required.
ii. signing up
— fill out the form in the first comment.
— roleplay forum will be posted after all 8 open positions are filled.
— it's not first come first served. if I feel your character fits the type best, you'll be chosen.
iii. roles
i. THE REFORMER.
Type One, the Rational, Idealistic Type: Principled, Purposeful, Self-Controlled, and Perfectionistic
Open
ii. THE HELPER.
Type Two, the Caring, Interpersonal Type: Demonstrative, Generous, People-Pleasing, and Possessive
Open
iii. THE ACHIEVER.
Type Three, the Success-Oriented, Pragmatic Type: Adaptive, Excelling, Driven, and Image-Conscious
Open
iv. THE INDIVIDUALIST.
Type Four, the Sensitive, Withdrawn Type: Expressive, Dramatic, Self-Absorbed, and Temperamental
Open
v. THE INVESTIGATOR.
Type Five, the Intense, Cerebral Type: Perceptive, Innovative, Secretive, and Isolated
Open
vi. THE LOYALIST.
Type Six, the Committed, Security-Oriented Type: Engaging, Responsible, Anxious, and Suspicious
Open
vii. THE ENTHUSIAST.
Type Seven, the Busy, Fun-Loving Type: Spontaneous, Versatile, Distractible, and Scattered
Open
viii. THE CHALLENGER.
Type Eight, the Powerful, Dominating Type: Self-Confident, Decisive, Willful, and Confrontational
CLOSED
ix. THE PEACEMAKER.
Type Nine, the Easygoing, Self-Effacing Type: Receptive, Reassuring, Agreeable, and Complacent
Open
Under The Moon :: Sign-Ups :: OPENNovember 16, 2021 06:39 PM

oenomaus

Neutral

Give Award
:: FORM ::
:: characters name ::
:: age — gender — sexuality/romantic ::
:: role ::
:: personality ::
:: appearance ::
:: extra info ::
— pack name (#pack id) —
Under The Moon :: Sign-Ups :: OPENNovember 16, 2021 06:42 PM

oenomaus

Neutral

Give Award
:: FORM ::
:: paprika ::
:: 4 y — F — bi/homo ::
:: The Challenger ::
:: Fierce, confident, and commanding, Paprika is fierce by upbringing and is a fiery character the moment you meet her. She is confrontational and unafraid to speak her mind, a leader at heart and determined to protect what she believes is hers. She is charismatic, she can talk her way around a crowd and considers herself very persuasive, often to the point of becoming pushy or manipulative to outside parties.
She is fierce and even snappy at times, she's quick to anger and temperamental, and uses this hot passion to navigate her goals and ambitions. She likes having control over situations to feel safe, so when her control is threaten she can often become irrational or villainous. She has a sarcastic sense of humor and often laughs at her own jokes, having a harsh, dark humor.
At her worst Paprika can be apathetic, cold, and uncaring of how her actions affect others. She can become violent and explode in a whirlwind of fury, only feeling sorry when someone she cares about gets caught in the crossfire. When around those she loves she can be more sensitive, less harsh, but this side is rare and she mostly appears grumpy or angered. ::
:: n/a ::
— oenomaus (#282300) —

Edited at November 16, 2021 06:43 PM by oenomaus
Under The Moon :: Sign-Ups :: OPENNovember 16, 2021 08:15 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Kilana
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Role:
The Investigator
Appearance:
[Credits go to HOTNStock on DA. Stock Images]
Personality:
Just as her role, Kilana is the lonely one. She observes rather than involving herself. The female is nothing but secretive. You'll never know how she is feeling or what she is thinking because she hides it very well. She has aggression problems at times but she's doing her best to control it. Kilana is known best for being very open minded at times. She won't hesitate to call you out on your bullshit. Kilana rarely speaks unless spoken to. She has no reason to. Kilana was never the talkative one. As for her being observant, she watches everything. She notices your every move. It's what she does best of course.
Extra Info:
N/A
Pack Name & #:
Serpent (#282271)

Edited at November 17, 2021 01:17 PM by Serpent
Under The Moon :: Sign-Ups :: OPENNovember 16, 2021 08:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
:: Crowskull ::

:: 3 years old -- Male/masculine -- Pansexual, Monoflexible ::

:: The Individualist ::

:: Personality ::

“I’m stuck swimming in shadows down here”

A reclusive, reserved and intentionally mysterious creature, Crowskull comes across as... odd. When approached to he can appear refined, gentle, polite and well-spoken, if aloof and often impractical or fanciful (and admittedly a touch arrogant if you catch him at a bad time.) Appearing to have his head up in the clouds, Crowskull sometimes seems disconnected with reality somehow, starkly refusing to live in the same world everyone else does. He always seems to have a new interest or idea he is trying out, alluding to working on amazing projects while refusing to tell anyone specifics. He could be described as attention-seeking, which wouldn’t necessarily be wrong, but also struggles with self-esteem and how others perceive him.

On a good day Crowskull will come off as low-energy but kind, open-hearted and genuine. Freely sharing his feelings, ideas or thoughts to those willing to listen, which is his way of bonding with others. Although he is introverted by nature he does /usually/ like socialization, and is sensitive to social and emotional cues. As mentioned before he is very creative and often thinks outside of the box, able to come up with clever solutions to problems, or see potential, symbolism or beauty where others don’t. To his credit he is also quite observant and perceptive, taking note of even small, insignificant details in situations, as well as in his packmates. He can read a room as easily as scenting the air, immediately picking up on who is angry with who, who is the leader and who is the disgraced. However, unlike the aloof Kilana, he sees no virtue in gathering information just for the sake of... knowing things. Unless he can synthesize it into something interesting, something creative, it's all pointless science jargon to him. He doesn't care to know how the world works, as much as he'd like to imagine how it could work if he had his way with it. He can be very engaging and fun to talk to, and he is the kind of personality one can feel very comfortable opening up to. Not afraid to see and accept the darker, less polished side of others that everyone has hidden away.

“It’s been forever since I came up for air”

In his darker moments Crowskull can become extremely nihilistic, bitter, self-absorbed and deeply depressive and self-loathing, getting unfixably stuck in feelings of inadequacy and being an outsider. As well-meaning friends and family have discovered, it won't do much good to try and talk him out of his bad moods. He will eventually work through them (and is rarely a true danger to himself) and be just a little more prepared to face the next obstacle in his path. He can be very self-centered, temperamental, and is not a great wolf to entrust with a ton of responsibility, since his will to be productive fluctuates by the day. He can be very rude and dismissive of those he deems "basic" or those who willingly go along with the crowd. As well as incredibly petty and stubborn when it comes to following orders or just submitting to an authority figure.

Crowskull can come across as unbearably arrogant at times, acting like he's 5 steps ahead of the rest and no one else could possibly come close. This is mostly when he's grappling with self-worth though, trying to convince himself that what he feels is wrong with him actually makes him better than others. He often wishes he could be happy with "normal" things, to be fulfilled just going day by day - hunting, socializing, maintaining the pack's way of life, then going home to a stable, loving family. Others, like [the Loyalist] seem so happy with that life. Never wanting anything more, anything different. But for him, a life without creativity or change would be like a life without breathing. And this makes true, consistent contentment with his life a long-held struggle.

“Flashlight in hand, determined to find”

Overall this wolf’s personality type can be off-putting to some, who may find him arrogant, prideful, scatterbrained, flaky and impractical – even unstable, moody, depressive or irrational if you catch him at a bad time. But in his best moments Crowskull is an incredibly empathetic, gentle and even brave creature in some ways, determinedly walking through even the darkest shadows to appreciate the light that much more. Creative, sensitive, authentic, open and introspective, although his might not be the ideal personality type for a loyalist, conformist wolf pack, he has other gifts and talents to offer that can be just as valuable as sharp teeth and claws.

“Authenticity, only poetry
Could even begin
To try to describe”

:: Appearance ::
genstart.php?bgpic=38&shadow=Y&sex=M&base=30&rank=O&piebald1=0&legtype=0&tailtype=4&pointscolor=1&brindle=0&eyes=4&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=1&headtype=3&ears=1&shoulder=0&backtype=11&backcolor=67&speckletype=1&specklecolor=1&eecolor=0&eetype=2&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=103&harl=0&bel=40&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=2&backcolor2=40&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=98&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=96&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=81&b15=75&b16=100&b17=100
Crowskull was so named for the stark white skull-like marking covering his face like a forboding mask. His eyes are a vivid sea-green color, often seeming far away and distant, like his mind is somewhere else far away. His coat is a wash of greys and blacks, usually kept very soft and clean by the wolf it belongs to. Crowskull doesn't like being seen dirty or unkempt so will usually avoid becoming so. This male is no behemoth by any stretch of the imagination, far from the standard hulking, muscular warrior others so dearly wanted him to become. Crowskull's build is far more foxlike, light and slender, ideal for slinking through the grass stalking small to midsized prey and leaping upon them in a single silent but lethal strike. His ears are slightly on the large side, pointed and alert. He is rather catlike in his movements, taking care to step lightly and gracefully even when (supposedly) no one is watching him. (Although rest assured, he has more than his fair share of clumsy and inelegant moments.)

:: Extra Info ::
Crowskull is a lovely singer(/howler? ExH?) and enjoys both repeating old songs and making up new ones. He also loves spinning wild and fantastical stories, particularly to pups who will buy in more easily than adult wolves.
The conundrum of being an individualist born into a strictly uniform, "all-for-one and one-for-all" wolf pack has not been lost on Crowskull. He's had more than a few difficulties with his former pack... which he may go into detail about if asked politely.

Be honest with yourself - if you were born with a skull marking covering your face, you would go goth too. Not everyone can be so blessed.

:: Pack Name and Number ::
Finnick (#240539)

Edited at November 21, 2021 12:40 AM by Finnick
Under The Moon :: Sign-Ups :: OPENNovember 17, 2021 11:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I believe my mans is done. I hope he is four-y enough for you (song lyrics included.) :P
I am a 5w4 so I may have gotten a little bit of Investigator in my Individualist.

Edited at November 17, 2021 11:25 PM by Finnick
Under The Moon :: Sign-Ups :: OPENNovember 18, 2021 03:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
name: Djembe
sexuality/romantic : Bi, Poly
:: role: The reformer
:: personality ::
quiet and closed up. little to no empathy. loyal but cautious. once you make friends with them you will never get rid of them.
:: appearance :Djembe
— pack number and name: 282425, Quantum.Quattro —

Edited at November 18, 2021 03:06 PM by Quantum.Quattro

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us