Wolf Play : Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || Open
Chatbox
 Existence
06:31:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, Apparently yes xD In saying that I don't bother yeeting them to the falls xD
 technoblade
06:28:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Is that where they keep coming from?
 Existence
06:28:26 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, do you like my rabbit skins that much xD
 Forest Dwelling
06:27:51 Floor
Could I get a price check on this lady?
-WP Click-
 technoblade
06:25:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Bjake

Doing a glow worm themed one first
 Hugs4Bugs
06:25:36 Ed (he/they)
Hangin' in there, you? :)
 BJake
06:25:02 Don't call me BJ.
WorkingPaws
Hello! How are you!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:24:38 Ed (he/they)
BJake, hello! :)
 BJake
06:24:14 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
AH, I love that!
 technoblade
06:19:59 Lil Techy | Techno
collected animals?
 Hugs4Bugs
06:19:57 Ed (he/they)
They're food! ^-^
 Bobcat
06:19:50 (She) Cat {no bob}
Dark
They're food. Go to pack>food and drink to eat them.
 Dark Dynasty Den
06:19:17 
Went though the help guide & some forums but still slightly confused on how to find/use said animals
 Bobcat
06:18:51 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Superior takes over their imaginary world.

Aww... Living up to your name I see.
 Dark Dynasty Den
06:18:40 
Hey chat!
I'm a new Player here & was wondering what all of the random animals I've collected from exploring are?
 technoblade
06:18:24 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

new lines are doing good
 Stygian Forest
06:15:31 
Techno

Thanks!
 BJake
06:15:12 Don't call me BJ.
Ey I poofed, my bad
 technoblade
06:15:07 Lil Techy | Techno
nice!
 Stygian Forest
06:14:32 
Techno

I now have pack lore.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
Anaconda : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   9 

Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 8, 2021 08:54 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Plot

Deep in the heart of North America, in the plains of the unmarked territory of the Western United States, lies the Coyote Herd. They are hardy, resilient, and sure; they are known for their endurance and sure-footedness. Their hoofbeats are the thunder heard on the coasts.

A notorious bachelor stallion and his band have decided that they want this herd. They already have a few lone mares with them, but the entirety of the Coyote Herd? That's tantalizing.

The band is at the herd's doorstep. Weather has taken a turn towards violent rainstorms. Foaling season is at its climax. Nature is ready to test the Coyote Herd, and they need to be ready for it.

Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 8, 2021 09:00 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules

1. Follow all of the WP rules. Keep it PG-13, and keep swearing to a minimum.

2. This RP will be semi-literate to literate, meaning 150+ words a response. Writer's block is an exception, but please try.

3. Keep horse heights, colors, and physical abilities realistic. Even the fastest thoroughbred can only run a mile in 1:31:23, and that's the world record. Basically, your mustang won't be crossing a five mile distance in five minutes.

6. All high ranks must supply RP samples showing their literacy. No samples shorter than 200 words will be accepted. These roles should also be taken by people who are active. It's kind of awkward when the lead horse never responds.

7. No OOC drama (keep drama between characters, not people). If you have an issue with how someone is acting, PM them privately or talk to me.

8. If you use images, make sure they are properly cited and able to be used. Don't hotlink and make sure it's stock. If you need help finding images, ask me. Images are not required.

9. Reservations last 48 hours. If you need more time, let me know.

10. Maximum 5 characters for now.

11. This isn't exactly historically accurate, but I do want to keep it pretty realistic.

12. No purebreds; they're all mustangs.

13. Have fun.

Edited at November 8, 2021 09:20 PM by Rising Shadows
Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 8, 2021 09:05 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Coyote Herd Rules

The lead mare is not to be disputed with unless she is very obviously making a bad decision. Likewise, the lead stallion should receive the same respect.

The words of the lead pair are law.

Outside relations with bachelors are prohibited. Family ties are more lenient. But no bebes with strangers.

Mares found with foal by an outside stallion will be punished unless they were previously granted permission to have said foal.

A direct order from a lead is to be followed immediately. The safety of the herd could be in jeopardy, and all herd members must listen.

Foals are not to wander off at all. Yearlings still need adult supervision.

Colts who do not wish to stay within the herd will be booted at 3 years of age.

Herd stallions may breed within the herd.

The role of lead stallion may be challenged for by a herd stallion or bachelor, but if they lose, the former are banished from the herd. Bachelors are already not accepted without invitations.

Lone horses, both mares and stallions, may join the herd. This must be agreed upon by both leads and their seconds.

Band Rules

The lead stallion's word is law, but discussion is invited -- for now.

When taking over a herd, the lead stallion of the band becomes the lead stallion of that herd. The second oldest will usually become his second.

Pick up any lone mares you find.

In order for a stallion to be accepted into the band, he must first battle the second in command to prove his strength.

Play dirty. Spread genes.

Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 8, 2021 09:11 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
[[Coyote Herd Ranks]]

Lead Mare: She is in charge of moving the herd. Usually one of the older mares, she holds the most experience and power. She is at the top of the hierarchy.

Lead Stallion: Usually oldest or most experienced stallion, he is in charge of siring most of the foals in the herd as well as keeping the main body safe from predators, warning of incoming dangers, and upholding the law. This can be challenged for.

Deputy Mare: Usually the second most experienced mare, she is in charge specifically of the herd mares. She keeps them in line when the leads are busy and provides support to the lead mare however she needs.

Lieutenant Stallion: He is the most trusted herd stallion and one of the strongest. His job is to support the lead stallion in patrols, alerting the herd, and warding off predators. He governs the herd stallions.

Herd Mares: The main body of the herd, these mares are necessary for the herd's stability. They have an unspoken rank system within themselves. They take care of the foals and the yearlings.

Herd Stallions: These are the few stallions within the herd besides the dominant two. They are allowed to breed with mares within the herd, but they cannot breed a lone mare. If they do not assist in taking watch and keeping the herd safe, they are kicked out.

Yearlings: Yearlings are horses under three years of age, both colts and fillies.

Foals: Bebes.

-----

[[Main Band Ranks]]

Lead: He is the oldest, most experienced stallion in the band and usually also the strongest. He is only replaced if he leaves the band after conquering a herd.

Second: The second acts as both deputy and lieutenant. He becomes the next lead should the current one leave or die.

Stallions: These are the other bachelor stallions. They are younger and more inexperienced than the two higher-ups.

Mares: These are the formerly herdless mares that the stallions have welcomed into their group. They are the beginnings of what the band hopes will be the additions to the Coyote Herd.

Yearlings: Horses under the age of 3.

Foals: Bebes. They will all have been sired by a bachelor.

-----

[[Other Ranks]]

Bachelor: Either in a band or by himself, a bachelor stallion is one without a herd of mares of his own. If you want to add a band, PM me.

Lone Mares: They do not have a herd. They can travel in groups. Occasionally there will be a yearling or foal with them, but this is a more rare occurrance.

Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 8, 2021 09:12 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Form

Name
Herd/Band (if loner, put none)
Rank (if loner, put loner)
Desired Rank
Appearance
Personality
Crush
Mate
Offspring
Affiliations (Includes Kin)
Other
Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 8, 2021 09:19 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

[[Coyote Herd Rank Sheet]]

Lead Mare: Astra -- 7 -- Pg 6 -- Night Shade Pack
Lead Stallion: Maximus -- 7 -- Pg 6 --TheUltimapack
Deputy: Open
Lieutenant: Dez -- 6 -- Pg 1 -- Rising Shadows

Herd Mares:

Shiloh -- 6 -- Pg 2 -- Rosemary
Zeal -- 6.25 -- Pg 6 -- High Hills Pack
Elise -- 9 -- small, silver roan -- NPC
Quincy -- 6 -- bay sabino -- NPC
Sun & Sand -- 12 -- identical twins, champagne -- NPC
Rush -- 3 -- strawberry roan -- NPC

Herd Stallions:

Sol -- 13 -- brilliant palomino tobiano -- NPC

Yearlings:

Peyote -- 2 -- Pg 2 -- Moth

Foals:

Rain -- 7w -- Pg 4 -- TheUltimapack
Aurelia -- Unborn -- Pg 9 -- TheUltimapack
--

[[Main Band Rank Sheet]]

Lead: Cairo -- 7 -- Pg1 -- Rising Shadows

Second: Rowan -- 5.1 -- Pg 2 -- High Hills Pack

Stallions

Freedom -- 4 -- Pg 3 -- TheUltimapack
Leon -- 2.5 -- Pg 8 -- Pinto
Orion -- 3.5 -- Pg 9 -- Night Shade Pack

Mares

Noche -- 4 -- Pg 1 -- Rising Shadows
Ebony -- 5 -- Pg 4 -- Lunar eyes

Yearlings

-
Foals
-

--

[[Non-Herd Rank Sheet]]

Lone Bachelors

Ranger -- 15.2 -- Pg 2 -- High Hills Pack
-

Lone Mares and Foals

Andarta -- 5 -- Pg 3 -- Imperial Sands
Maximum 5

Edited at December 18, 2021 11:42 PM by Rising Shadows
Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 8, 2021 09:19 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
You May Post
Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 8, 2021 09:25 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dez

6 || Stallion || Coyote Herd|| Lieutenant || Content

Screenshot-2021-10-09-at-8-15-04-PM.jpg

Credits to venomxbaby on DA. Background by me

Dez is a mountain horse, and he's built like it. A refined head sits on top of a strong neck; that is attached to a proportionate body sporting well-defined shoulders and hindquarters. His legs are sturdy and his feet are sure. His genes prayed for stability and stamina, and he delivered such. Dez stands at 16.7 hands, give or take.

As for coloration, he is on the lighter end of the flaxen chestnut spectrum. Not quite a dark gold palomino, Dez has a darker cream mane and tail and a dustier red coat. His eyes are a solid brown as well, not as dark as some, but certainly not light. When they catch the sun, they can take on a more amber tint to match his coat.

Dez has a relatively deep voice, though it's nowhere near gravelly. It carries a firm certainty behind it and commands attention. His movements are firm, by no means regal, but he carries himself with a quiet confidence. Overall, this stallion is more of a ruggedly handsome than beautiful.

Personality

Dez is definitely in the leader category. His younger years as the son of a lone mare paid off in experience in rugged terrain, sometimes in extreme conditions. Because of his exposure to a variety of circumstances, he knows what he is doing. When he comes across a foreign situation, he's developed enough common sense to find a good, plausible solution.

However, as he is not a lead, he does not try and work over the herd outside of his duties. Dez obeys and sustains the leads above him, and he would not dream of undermining their authority; he has faith that they are the leaders the herd needs and that is that.

He is a stallion that demands respect. His rule of thumb is that all horses deserve respect until they prove themselves unworthy. Therefore, Dez gives his respect and attention to each individual at first meeting. In return, he expects the same. Dez has high standards for all those around him, especially in the emotional maturity category. His greatest frustration is a horse that does not act their age, especially when it comes to those his age.

Dez is a stubborn creature, but not so hard as to be broken. As his grandfather used to say: "Blessed are the flexible, for they will never be bent out of shape." He is a firm believer in compromise, but if that doesn't work, he has no problem doing what he sees is in the best interest of his horses.

Dez is not a soft individual; however, foals will always bring out a gentler side in him. While he remains firm and strict with them, the little ones get a special attention that not many others ever gain. His sober, somewhat callous exterior melts into a fatherly horse who prioritizes the happiness and wellbeing of the foals. He will still discipline them, and he will do so with no favoritism shown. He'll explain his actions, though, to try and help them learn.

Crush

Open

Mate

Open

Foals

Open

Affiliations

Open

Open, PM me

Other

Screenshot-2021-10-09-at-11-02-14-PM.jpg

Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 8, 2021 09:31 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Noche

4 || Mare || Main Band || Band Mare || Content

C9703018-E1-E8-44-A6-BB52-787-F0824-BBB1.jpg

Credits to Alla-equi on DA

Noche is an elegant creature, and aptly named. Her sleek pelt is pitch black, as is the rest of her body; the only exception is the tiniest star on her forehead. Her mane and tail, both medium in length, match the void of her pelt. Even her eyes are deep, liquid pools of night.

Noche has smooth, proportionate features. She stands just under 16 hands and has firm muscling, but she is not noticeably ripped. Her legs are sturdy and strong, as is the rest of her, and she holds a certain elegance to her appearance. A curved neck holds up a refined head with somewhat long ears.

Despite her more average size, she often appears larger than she is: her coat seems to suck the light out of everything, and she has a calm, sure demeanor that demands at least a little respect. Bluebird. Her more sober appearance also adds to the effect of a wiser mare older than she is.

Personality

Noche may be young, but she has been on her own long enough to have gained more smarts than others in her age group. Her forte is watching with a calm, collected demeanor. She does not rise up in emotion as easily as other young horses, and she can hold her own in a battle of wits.

She is a calmer, more collected creature who thinks before doing -- a trait that could make the difference between life and death, in her experience. Noche was a lone mare until about a year ago, when she met the band stallions and joined up with them. Before then, she was alone, and she grew up too quickly.

Noche always dons a smooth expression, any emotion displaying in her eyes. Even then, her emotes are mild. Faint displeasure, for example, or a note of pride. It is extremely difficult to get a raise out of her, as she is quite good at deflecting comments or actions that she finds antagonizing.

Despite this more languid base, she is not one to be run over. Her strength is a quiet one but it is there. Noche is the silent bearer of burdens, always ready to help another horse through a hard time, and she will fight to the death to protect those she cares about. She is loyal to her herd, though she may not always agree with decisions made, and she sticks to the rules.

She does have an adventurous side to her as well, though it only really comes out around foals, who hold the dearest place in her heart. They are her favorite members of the band, and she is always willing to play with them.

Crush

Open

Mate

Open

Foals

Open to a brand new one or a current pregnancy

Affiliations

Open, PM me.

Other

FE02-F04-E-B076-40-EE-931-A-E7-CC805-BEE11.jpg

Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 8, 2021 09:57 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cairo

7 || Stallion || Main Band || Leader || Lead Stallion

cairo.jpg

Cairo is a handsome boi. He's a buckskin frame overo with a sleek, short coat and a medium length mane and tail. He has a lighter patch on his nose and four white stockings. His front knees gradient from his tan base to a dark, near black color. His muzzle does the same, though the black curves up to define his cheekbones and muscles. His entire mane is black with mouse brown streaks, though his tail is white at the dock and moves down into the deep brown and black.

Cairo stands at a fair sixteen hands, still slightly above average but nowhere near goliath. He has a sturdy build, though still lithe, and is well muscled.

He has cool, nearly black eyes and a dominant posture. His strong neck supports a regally-shaped head. Cairo's steps are light, almost like a dance, and his gait is smooth. He has a hard look to him, though. A cold sort of beauty.

Personality

In many stories, Cairo could be portrayed as the villain. Cold, cunning, ambitious. He has brains behind his (sort of) brawn. His voice is soft yet masculine. He is distant but omnipresent. A ghost, but alive. His youth is simply a bonus. This stallion does not fear death, nor does he become wary around other horses.

Predation is a challenge he accepts. His endurance and lithe movements allow him to outrun most of his canine or feline pursuers. Cairo will not go looking for trouble, but he is somewhat of an adrenaline junky; trouble does just seem to appear before him, especially as of late.

Despite his perceived immaturity, he does use his head. Cairo is a logical horse, down-to-earth, and uses his situation to his advantage whenever possible. He's good with solutions, good with negotiations, good with deception.

Cairo displays a harsh exterior under most circumstances; his muscles seem to be perpetually tense, his ears always flat, his steps quick and evasive. However, on the inside, he just wants to be known. Understood. Accepted.

Growing up, it was always his dream to lead. After all, what colt doesn't wish he had a herd of his own? Nevertheless, his ambition and desire for dominance were enough for him to constantly be frustrated by the leads' own power, causing his eventual defecting from his birth herd. He joined the current herd about a year later.

He isn't what one would call loyal, exactly. He is loyal to himself, yes, and to those he cares about. But as of now, his first priority is his own survival and progression. Stubbornness and a sharp tongue come more in handy than loyalty does, at the moment, and so he relies on those. Besides, what is there to be loyal to when he isn't even fully accepted? Perhaps, when he starts a family, loyalty will become more of a priority. But not now.

His dream is still to lead his own herd. The painted stallion will forever crave the patriarchal role. He wants foals, he wants a mate, he wants control. A misunderstood protagonist in his own story, he becomes the threatening antagonist in others.

Crush

Open

Mate

None yet

Foals

Open

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Other

Credits for both images go to Valarian-Warrior on DA. Stock. cairo2.jpg

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   9