Wolf Play : When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!
Chatbox
 Kikyo
09:25:18 
P'Sky-
It worked for you?

I ask because I keep getting an error, but I want to make sure that I'm not the only one before making a report..
 Transcendence
09:23:55 free palestine
Okay im ready

Mostly to cry but ye
 Zeraphia
09:23:25 Vah the Ancient One
Kikyo

I don't know about today or yesterday but I know that a few people have tried it;

-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
09:23:02 P'Sky
Kikyo
I used it.
Sliced my dominance in half, then I booted like 70 wolves from my pack
 Kikyo
09:22:09 
Has anyone tried using the Stagger Dominance feature today or yesterday?
 MLadySkylar
09:22:08 P'Sky
I can explore in 4 minutes
 Transcendence
09:22:07 free palestine
Health potion timeee
 Hallow's Eve
09:21:49 Hallow, Eve
Existence

I totally understand. I'm praying this girl doesn't go into labor before midnight. I don't have high hopes lol
-WP Click-
 Inferno Abyss
09:21:30 Raven, Flame
Trans
Lol, that makes two of us xD

I might just call it a night x.x I'm exhausted >.<
 MLadySkylar
09:21:20 P'Sky
I've got a few that are not DG I want to try out
 Transcendence
09:20:41 free palestine
Now I have to reload my wolves guys Ill be back 💀🤣
 Existence
09:19:47 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You little c.c
 Malcuth
09:19:45 Wander
Thank you! I think I've decided on that one for this girl
-WP Click-
 technoblade
09:19:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Malcuth

I love it!
 Malcuth
09:18:48 Wander
-Click-
Thoughts on this coat design?
 Hallow's Eve
09:18:07 Hallow, Eve
I work at least till midnight gametime so I will be up exploring some more
 MLadySkylar
09:16:07 P'Sky
I am waiting for explore cool down and then I might pass out, yay Monday ;-;
My kid doesn't want to go to school and I don't want to go to work
 Hallow's Eve
09:15:32 Hallow, Eve
Sky

I got through like- 20 or so levels today XD
 MLadySkylar
09:14:18 P'Sky
Eve
I feel you xD
 Hallow's Eve
09:13:25 Hallow, Eve
I have emerged from my exploration cave

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -4
Boar : +1
Bobcat : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!November 7, 2021 12:47 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
When the Rain Fell

The world is filled with mythical beasts known as dragons. Among them lies the powerful and weak, simply trying to get by as either wanderers or finding strength in numbers - clans. However, that is not where this story focuses. Instead, it focuses on the sacred land and the dragons of a desert known as Hell. Yes. Hell. Hell was not always a bad place. Instead, it was a paradise, lush all-year round and plenty of prey to go around. The land was shared by four clans, all of which lived in harmony.

Until they weren't.

The Great War began, and many lives would be lost. Elderly, females, babies, even eggs, were taken captive or killed. It didn't matter. So when the war went on for almost a century, most of the dragons had left Hell, leaving those behind to simply be washed away by the decaying corpses of their loved ones and attempt to move on. After many years, though, there was a group who would manage to live in Hell after it became the desert land that it is. This group became known as the Syldro, ruling Hell for as long as anyone could remember. Their numbers would rise each and every day, only the strongest making it into this clan.

After about five hundred years, Syldro would have a stunning future. It would rain, and it would rain hard, for the first time in over five hundred years. Nobody was sure where it came from or how it came to be, but this would cause Hell to slowly regain itself back to the beautiful, lush, and paradise it once was. This led many dragons back to Hell, Syldro managing to defend what they had lived on for so long. But, there was a bigger threat on the way.

A clan known as Dinulth would be approaching Hell, and to Syldro's surprise, they were much more powerful than they believed Dinulth to be. Because of this, Syldro would have to keep their defenses up for longer, and defend what is rightfully their's. But of course, more and more problems would approach the two clans. Some in Syldro believed that uniting with Dinulth would be a better plan, while others were wanting to fight for what they rightfully have had for so long. Same went for Dinulth.

So the fate is in your claws.

Will you stay loyal to your clan, or will you try to unite them? Or perhaps betray both? The choice is yours, and you must hope you make the right one.

Discussion:
Thread:

Advertisement

The first rain in over 500 years puts a clan known as the Syldro at risk as it attracts a powerful clan known as the Dinulth. Will you fight for what's yours, or will you go against everything you believe in? The choice is yours.

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=77292&page=1

Edited at November 7, 2021 01:13 PM by Murdering_Crow
   When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!November 7, 2021 12:48 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
RP Rules/Regulations

>Eve's RP/forum rules overrule all and should always be followed.

>Be as active as you can. If you think you are going to be inactive or want to drop out, please PM me. If you do not give me a head's up, then you will be kicked from the RP and your slot will become available. Do not join just to be inactive.

>Use proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. Be sure to write at least 300+ words, as this is literate. 300 words should be enough to go off of, but if not, I don't expect anything lower than 250.

>Try to include everyone. Have your character interact with as many others as possible and always try to come up with ways to be inclusive.

>That being said, don't have your character be the sort of guy who is constantly running off, stealing the spotlight, etc. This is a group RP, not a solo story. Again, include everyone.

>No Weeping Willows, Mary/Gary Sues, any of the sort. Please keep to the chosen species as much as possible, as well.

>Images are allowed with proper credit, but still have some sort of description (height, weight, scars, etc).

>Appearance and personality should have around 150+ words in each. I would prefer more, however, so if you can do more, great!

>You may have up to four characters, one of them being high-ranked.

>Reservations last 12 hours.

>Do not be OP. Your character will not dodge all attacks, and you should always give the person a chance to respond to your post if there is an attack scene.

>Always have granted permission to harm/kill another person's character.

>Speaking of harmed or killed characters, your characters will get hurt with the chance of being killed. Keep this in mind.

>Hate the character, not the player.

>Obviously, be treated how you want to be treated.

>Keep chatting to a minimum - use the discussion for that.

>Have fun!

ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Edited at November 7, 2021 02:01 PM by Murdering_Crow
   When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!November 7, 2021 12:48 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Clan Rules

The rules are universal so I don't have to complain about typing more.

1) You must show the Queen and Deputy respect at all times - bowing in front of them, showing manners, speaking highly and kindly of them, etc.

2) Do not question any high-ranking's authority.

3) You must follow orders without questions.

4) There are no warnings when it comes to punishments.

5) When you bring in loners, ensure that they are far away from the clan.

6) You must have permission to breed if you are not the Queen, Deputy, or a Favored Male.

7) You must have permission to challenge any ranks.

8) You must have permission to leave the territory.

9) Do not leave yearlings unattended.

10) Yearlings eat first, Queen, then Deputy, and everyone else eat afterwards.

Subject to change, but probably won't.

Edited at November 7, 2021 02:07 PM by Murdering_Crow
   When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!November 7, 2021 12:49 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
World

Locations
[map]

Hell [formerly Paradise]

The Ridge

Sun's Waterfall

Death Pool

Dragon Species
You may choose from the following species for your character. Be as creative as you want with them, just stay within the guidelines provided. Each dragon is roughly thirty-some feet tall [max is fourty feet], and weighs a lot.

Ages

0-100 years - Yearling
100-450 - Adolescent
450-700 - Young Adult
700-1,000 - Adult
1,000+ - Elder

Desert Dragon
-Lighter colors [whites, tans, creams, etc]
-No wings
-Super stocky
-Has spikes along back/nose for protection
-Long tail and claws for defense
-Heightened hearing in case of storms

Earth Dragon
-Earth tones [greens, browns, blues, etc]
-Bat-like wings [24-28 foot wingspan]
-Some frills/spikes
-Lean builds

-Wide feet for capturing prey

Fire Dragon
-Generally lighter tones/pinks/reds

-Bat-like wings [28-30 foot wingspan]
-Plenty of spikes
-Can have horns
-Stocky and stout builds
-Defense "armor" on shoulders

Air Dragon
-Normally white/light pinks or blues
-Feathery wings [25-28 foot wingspan]
-Skinny build
-Frails
-Narrow features

History

Beginning

The Forming of Clans

The Great War

Problems with Loners

Present Day

Edited at November 7, 2021 05:33 PM by Murdering_Crow
   When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!November 7, 2021 12:50 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roles
Explained

Both clans use the same ranking system [and just so I don't have to cry trying to make things different], so it's universal.

Queen
The ultimate ruler of the clan. She is the most dominant and holds full authority over what goes on. Her word is law, and is not to be challenged and questions should not be asked. She makes up the rules and her punishments are not to be questioned. Her rules are not to be questioned. This rank is only earned through bloodline, therefore generations of the same family have held this position. Disrespecting her is punishable by death, as you should always be showing respect for someone so superior. Best you stay on her good side.

Deputy
The deputy is a close friend of the Queen's, probably another female, and is possibly related to her. She enforces all of the rules and is extremely loyal to the Queen. Her position can be challenged for, though considering she is the second most dominant, it probably isn't your best bet. She can decide on punishments as well, and will take the Queen's place in her absence (though she doesn't become the Queen when she dies or steps down). She is constantly giving out tasks, enforcing rules, and helping out with the Queen whenever she can.

Favored Males
These two males are the Queen and Deputy's interests for producing offspring. They do hold some sort of superiority, however, and should still be respected. This rank cannot be challenged for at all, though if they show disrespect toward the Deputy or the Queen, they can be demoted and new ones can be picked. They can help enforce rules and are the main protectors of the clan. Their main job is to not only serve the clan as protectors, but also be on the lookout for wanderers/loners, males especially. Anyone that they catch are to be brought in for questioning to the Queen and Deputy.

General
This is the highest rank a male can get without being picked, considering it can be challenged for. The General is the most skilled fighter, hunter, tracker, and scout the clan has ever seen, and is willing to give up his life for the clan. Outside of the Favored Males, he is the most respected. He sets up hunting parties, scouting parties, and may assign tasks as he sees fit. He is also another main protector of the clan. Because this rank can be challenged for, males are constantly fighting for this position. It's mainly fought for in the Fall time.

Females
The females sounds just as it is. They make up the heart of the clan, and produce offspring to keep their own bloodlines going and create a future for the clan. They must respect all superiors and are to follow all of the rules - breaking them can be punishable by death. Generally, these females are doing any tasks asked of them or protecting eggs/nesting. They are to hunt, scout, and protect the clan as much as possible.

Subordinate Males
Just as it sounds. Any other male within the clan. Their main purpose is to protect the clan and do anything that is assigned to them. They will go out in groups to hunt or scout, and look for any wanderers/loners. They mainly respond to the General instead of the Queen or Deputy directly, even if they were the ones to give the order. These males can be pushed out of the clan at any time, especially if any females feels unsafe around them. Basically, they're the providers and protectors of the clan, and should show respect at all times.

Yearlings
The youth and future of the clan. These are any offspring within the clan [0-50 years of age]. They are to be protected at all costs and be trained by whoever is willing. They must have some sort of caretaker, biological or not, within the clan to stay within it. Outsider yearlings are not to be taken in at all unless someone can claim them.

Edited at November 7, 2021 01:55 PM by Murdering_Crow

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Masterlist

Syldro Clan

Queen [0/1]
-Reserved by Spellbound

Deputy [0/1]

Favored Males [0/2]

General [0/1]

Females [0/???]

Subordinate Males [0/???]

Yearlings [0/4]

Dinulth Clan

Queen [1/1]
-Serephina [Murdering_Crow | Pg. #1]

Deputy [0/1]

Favored Males [0/2]

General [0/1]

Females [0/???]

Subordinate Males [0/???]

Yearlings [0/4]

Edited at November 7, 2021 09:17 PM by Murdering_Crow

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character Sheet

Name:

Species:

Clan:
Desired Rank:

Appearance:
Personality:

Affiliations:
Mate:
Crush:
Offspring:

Other:

Edited at November 7, 2021 05:34 PM by Murdering_Crow
When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!November 7, 2021 05:34 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Now open!

Edited at November 7, 2021 05:35 PM by Murdering_Crow
When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!November 7, 2021 05:34 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Serephina

"A dragon never bows to the realm of sheep, darling."

Female | 748 | Fire Dragon | Queen of Dinulth | Content

Appearance:
Serephina possesses a rather charming, beautiful, and exotic look. Standing at twenty-eight feet from her withers, she holds herself with a high head and normally a demanding look - that of wanting all eyes on her. Her general build is stocky, defined muscle underneath of all of her scales. There's girth to her legs, neck, and feet, considering that her build sometimes does not balance with the way she presents herself, but she is just as strong as she looks.

Her main coloring is a saturated crimson color, and each scale in the middle is darker, and is eventually black. Her scales are rather pointy for protection (say if something or someone jumps on her - it should prevent them from doing so). Some of these are becoming quite dull and are not as sharp due to them constantly being scraped against things, them actually being used, etc. Anyways, her face is a bit lighter in color, though this is mainly because

Personality:

Affiliations:

Mate:

Crush:

Offspring:

Other:

Edited at November 9, 2021 08:16 PM by Murdering_Crow
When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!November 7, 2021 09:11 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Queen if Syldro!