Wolf Play : To Stop the World | Apocalypse RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
11:22:39 Hallow, Eve
Ghost

We both did XD We posted within 30 seconds of each other. We're just so cool it shocked Chat
 Ghost Queen
11:19:45 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn i killed chat XD
 Ghost Queen
11:13:47 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
since evrlasting is taken
 Hallow's Eve
11:13:14 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-

She's holding those pups hostage
 Nevermore.
11:13:01 Never/Nev
Technician

Ooh, glowing is good! :D
 Ghost Queen
11:12:36 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
vote?

-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:11:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Thank you :D I'm going to make another version that glows!
 Kikyo
11:10:13 
Is it me or is the Breeding part of trading post being weird...?
 Transcendence
11:09:51 free palestine
I somehow still alive pvp guys?
 Nevermore.
11:07:59 Never/Nev
That is just stunning Technician! :o
 technoblade
11:06:20 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thoughts?
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:03:42 Chat's snack
Spoops

Ah, I budget too much to blow apples. Born being told I have to go to college, forced to pay for it 😔
 Ghost Queen
11:01:34 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
10:59:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux^^
Missed you too^^
I've been busy with work but that means more apples to blow
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:56:15 Chat's snack
Spoops! How've you been? I haven't been on here much, I've honestly missed our banter.
 distant-lands
10:54:04 katy | beetle
Vah,
very true. i have /tons/ of personal art to catch up on :')
 Nevermore.
10:53:42 Never/Nev
I'm so happy that the propane fireplace was turned on for me as I work into the night :")
 Zeraphia
10:53:11 Vah the Ancient One
Gives you some time to practice what you want to practice, work on some personal art and yeah!
 Hallow's Eve
10:53:00 Hallow, Eve
I have over 30 WP coins and that much mush, I just one at least one good stud lol
 Zeraphia
10:52:45 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

That's not a bad idea.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -4
Wolverine : +3
Anaconda : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

To Stop the World | Apocalypse RP | Open!November 5, 2021 06:48 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
To Stop the World

It has been twenty-five years, give or take, since the end of the world began. What we used to know would crumble due to frenzies civilizations and governments were sent into. Since then, blood-craving creatures have been lurking around every corner, waiting for their chances to attack on the living. They would quickly be known as the Infected, feasting on the living at any moment they got.

However, you have never seen one of the Infected. You reside in the protected walls of a settlement in Jackson, Wyoming. You have food, water, electricity, and unbroken bonds that are rare to come in such a dark and harmful world. Your friends and family were all protected in these walls, but that was until something so sudden happened.

The Infected got inside.

Killing and turning most of the population of the settlement, whoever was able to fight would and would attempt to protect those close to them. Some were successful, others ran, and others would become one of the Infected. However, after months and months of rebuilding, the settlement was on it's way to becoming one of the most memorable sites in this new world. That was until word of another settlement reached them.

A more populated, vibrant world is in Washington D.C. Whatever remains of military has been protecting this settlement's walls, and it was only now that they realized they had the tools to stop the apocalypse from becoming worse. A group from Jackson decides they would hunt down these people in order to not only get answers, but also live life to the fullest by learning how to live in a world that could be rebuilt again.

However, stopping a current world is not as easy as it seems. Will you survive, or will you become one of them?

Discussion:
RP Thread:

Advertisement

The world has succumb to a zombie apocalypse - living in a harmful and cruel world, you were lucky enough to have never seen what lies outside of your walls. But after a traumatizing night, you and a few others leave the safety of your settlement to reach another to hopefully stop the world you live in now and create a new one.

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=77262

Edited at November 5, 2021 07:18 PM by Murdering_Crow
To Stop the World | Apocalypse RP | Open!November 5, 2021 06:51 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules/Regulations

>Eve's RP/forum rules overrule all and should always be followed.

>Be as active as you can. If you think you are going to be inactive or want to drop out, please PM me. If you do not give me a head's up, then you will be kicked from the RP and your slot will become available. Do not join just to be inactive.

>Use proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. Be sure to write at least 300+ words, as this is literate. 300 words should be enough to go off of, but if not, I don't expect anything lower than 250.

>Try to include everyone. Have your character interact with as many others as possible and always try to come up with ways to be inclusive.

>That being said, don't have your character be the sort of guy who is constantly running off, stealing the spotlight, etc. This is a group RP, not a solo story. Again, include everyone.

>No Weeping Willows, Mary/Gary Sues, any of the sort. Your character should be as realistic as possible. No magical powers, etc. Be creative with your characters.

>LGBTQ+ relationships are allowed!

>No images allowed unless they are properly credited and follow WPs human art rules.

>Appearance and personality should have around 250+ words in each. I would prefer more, however, so if you can do more, great!

>You may have only one character as this RP is limited.

>Reservations last 12 hours.

>Do no be OP. Your character will not dodge all attacks, and you should always give the person a chance to respond to your post if there is an attack scene.

>Always have granted permission to harm/kill another person's character.

>Speaking of harmed or killed characters, your characters will get hurt with the chance of being killed. Keep this in mind.

>Hate the character, not the player.

>Obviously, be treated how you want to be treated.

>Keep chatting to a minimum - use the discussion for that.

>Have fun!

ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

To Stop the World | Apocalypse RP | Open!November 5, 2021 07:09 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
World

Basics
It's been twenty-five years since the Infected have taken over most of the population. Mother Nature reclaiming what was hers. There are buildings crumbling, most of which have probably already fallen in some places or have collapsed completely. Sidewalks and roads are probably covered by copious amounts of foliage, trees are sprouting and growing through the cracks of concrete, moss and vines are growing everywhere it can, especially on the sides of buildings, and basically, the world looks more untouched considering man has not been taking care of it.

The Infected
There are no logical answers as to how these creatures came about. To simply put it, they are relentless, harmful creatures that will wait for any moment to attack you. They have heightened vision and hearing, therefore it is always best to stay out of their sights and be as quiet as possible if you ever encounter them. They run around fifteen miles per hour, but do struggle to climb and vault over things. Most of the time, you might want to just avoid them at all costs. The thing that kills them is to shoot them in the brain. That is the only way you can kill one.

To start, the RP will begin with the group moving outside of Jackson. They will probably be on horses considering the settlement did have their own livestock, crops, etc. It should be noted that these horses will not be along for the ride the whole time. But anyways, they will be moving towards Washington D.C. It is roughly 1,990 miles of land to cover. They will mainly stay on main roads, but of course, not everything is going to go their way, so they may end up getting off-track.

Edited at November 5, 2021 07:19 PM by Murdering_Crow
To Stop the World | Apocalypse RP | Open!November 5, 2021 07:11 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Masterlist

The Group

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Please keep genders as even as possible. There are no true ranks within the group - they're all just trying to survive. Later down the line, there may be some sort of leader, second-in-command, etc, but for now, there's nothing.

To Stop the World | Apocalypse RP | Open!November 5, 2021 07:14 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character Sheet

This is just the bare minimum. You may add things, but everything here must be filled out if you want to be accepted.

Name:

Appearance:
Accessories:
Weapon(s):

Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Affiliations:
Other:

To Stop the World | Apocalypse RP | Open!November 5, 2021 07:17 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Note

I will be rather picky with who joins and who doesn't. I want this RP to go on for as long as possible. That being said, do not feel bad if you aren't accepted - I just don't want it to do quickly. This also means that just because you reserve a spot doesn't mean you're guaranteed what you reserved. I hope this is understandable.

Edited at November 5, 2021 07:20 PM by Murdering_Crow

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is now

OPEN!

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Elio James Ferrari

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Appearance:
Elio is of Italian descent, receiving this from both sides of the family, though has only known what is America. He has a very scrawny build, little muscle mass and is very underweight. He has lanky limbs and defined joints - elbows, knees, boney hands, fingers, etc. He is not one known for getting into it with physical aspects of things, but he is rather nimble and can fit into smaller or tighter spaces. His skin tone is rather pale, almost sickly looking, and across his body are multiple scars, freckles, and natural beauty marks. He has warmer undertones, like reds and oranges, so he isn't entirely dead looking.

Elio has a rather slim face that is more or less an oval. He has a defined jawline and a small, narrow nose that slightly curves in the middle and has a slight upturn at the end. Below that are his lips, which are a pale pink in color and are on the fuller end of the spectrum, his top lip being slightly heavier than the bottom, making it purtrude a bit further from his face. He has bright oceanic blue eyes that sparkle whenever he is excited, and are round in shape with thin, yet long and dark eyelashes. His eyebrows are a bit thinner, though still dark and full looking, and have a slight angle towards the ends of it. Across his face are distant freckles, and are only really seen if caught in the right light.

Elio has a full head of pitch-black hair, which just makes him look a bit more deceased-looking due to his paler skin tone. It is made up of curls, and sits thick on his head. He has a middle-part, which allows for his face to appear more framed. It isn't too long, but nor is it short, and curls out just past his ears. Elio has a tendency to not do much with it as it just does what it wants, to be honest, and he's never had an interest in trying to perfect his look.

Elio's scars consist of plenty that are rather explainable - simple childhood scars from being the normal clutz a kid would be to touchy subjects. The worst of them all is across his back - a long scar runs from his left shoulder blade down to his right hip, and was roughly half an inch deep. This scar was caused by an unforgettable story, and a trauma-inducing one at that. He has some other scars scattered throughout, but again, the more common story of "Oh, I tripped and fell". The difference is rather... interesting, let's just say.

Elio prefers to keep his closet rather limited. He normally wears a t-shirt, probably a white or black, whith a light-materialed flannel with the sleeves cut off. As for pants, he wears dark skinny jeans, and he wears black-and-white canvas sneakers that are high-tops, though is covered by his jeans. Elio will also wear a coat or a sweatshirt if deemed necessary, but that's for later down the road. He does not like wearing anything that will make him suffocate, as he prefers more free-moving clothing.

Accessories:
Elio packs around an old, broken watch that barely even functions anymore. It's normally either, well, on him, or stuffed away into his back pocket. This watch was his father's, who would be killed in the fall of their home. Elio also has a journal he periodically writes in or doodles in.

Weapon(s):
A revolver that rarely ever has bullets, mainly because he never uses it or wants to. He also packs around a switchblade that has about a four in blade that he uses most of the time.

Personality:
One of the first things you may notice about Elio is how soft-spoken he is. He isn't one for confrontational and is the one to sit in the back of the room and pray to God that he doesn't get called on. He normally really only speaks when spoken to, and doesn't like the fact that people could be obnoxious around him. Normally, loud people, crowds, etc make him rather uncomfortable and shifty, therefore he will probably remove himself from the scenario to the best of his abilities. But, just because he is quiet, Elio likes to make things as quick as possible, so when he does speak, he jumps straight to the point, no questions asked. A bit of a surprise, in all honesty. But can you really blame him?

Elio is very passionate about things. Once he finds something or someone he likes, he will take his time to appreciate it and savor every piece of it. Elio prefers to keep these sort of things to himself, however, but it could also be he isn't confident enough to explain himself to others about feelings, even if it may be mutual. He's not one for drama or gossip, hence his sort of loner vibe, but Elio is quite sociable if caught with the right people. He does like talking to others, getting to know them, and hearing their point of views on certain things.

Speaking of which, Elio can be rather philosophical, if you will. He's one to always question why humans were put on Earth. Why do we exist? How do we exist? Is there really a purpose? Is time just a social construct? Are feelings supposed to make you who you are? Those are just a few of those questions that Elio may ponder, and if with someone who is willing to listen to him ramble on for a billion hours, he's willing to talk an ear off about this sort of stuff.

Elio can be rather awkward. It's not always because he's uncomfortable or not understanding, but he's just a teenager trying to get by without doing too much immoral things. He believes that he can do so, even in a world as dangerous as this, and he likes to believe that there is good in everyone, even if they show it or not...

Strengths:
+Elio is rather intelligent - give or take. To be fair, he never really had an education, but he's quick to think if it counts for anything.
+Considering his small size, he's able to move rather quickly.
+Observant. He analyzes practically anything for useful information.
+He's easy to talk to in most cases, and super sociable and approachable.

Weaknesses:
-Physcial strength - he is super weak.
-He may be indecisive.
-He's driven by emotion rather than logical answers.
-He hates violence, and with the world he lives in, it doesn't work very well.
-He gets attatched very easily and could be considered fragile.

Affiliations:
TBD

Other:
Please read everything :)

Edited at November 6, 2021 01:44 PM by Murdering_Crow

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us