12:18:54 Leon, Sigma
Sea god

Yum Xp
 Poseidon
12:18:24 Sea God
I just ate 2 year old expired cheese :)
 TheSigmaMales
12:18:10 Leon, Sigma
Quick question chat, what does dominance staggering do? Will I still have the same dominance?
 Transcendence
12:18:07 free palestine
The generator said greying black
But i still need to give him or her more detail lol
-Click-
 Transcendence
12:17:18 free palestine
Fast pvp aaa
 Poseidon
12:17:17 Sea God
Leon

you know the deal
 TheSigmaMales
12:17:02 Leon, Sigma
Sea God

Me too, me too.
 Poseidon
12:16:44 Sea God
I like cheese what about yall?
 Continental Wolves
12:16:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Kneecap
I think its from eating too much drywall
 The Night Walker
12:15:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Nux
Sculpt fake wrinkles :3
 starmutt
12:14:56 marsh | they/it
grabby hands for g1 SV breedings
 starrywing
12:14:53 Novo/Starry
nux

all thoughts just slide off
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:13:37 Chat's snack
Mine is too smooth
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:13:27 Chat's snack
I need a new brain
 Everlasting Torment
12:09:33 Anubis, Samael
did it XD
 Existence
12:08:51 Exist / Kuskyn
Time to breed again xD
 starrywing
12:07:36 Novo/Starry
olive

i saw.
 Apothecary
12:07:30 Medicinally Autistic
I didnÂ’t have more time to explore with all the work IÂ’ve been doing

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -3
Cougar : -3
Wolverine : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Murder To the Foulest Degree | Murder Mystery/Fantasy | DNPNovember 5, 2021 11:14 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

" Welcome to the gateway of Hell."

"Myrrith this is just college..."

"Like I said, gateway to HELL."

Murder To the Foulest Degree | Murder Mystery/Fantasy | DNPNovember 5, 2021 11:14 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
reserved
Murder To the Foulest Degree | Murder Mystery/Fantasy | DNPNovember 5, 2021 11:16 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
reserved
Fairies
Witches
Elves

Elves are notable creatures of honor and mystery. These beings are said to be the daughters of Nymphs and their mortal lovers. The magic an elf recives depends on the seasonal form their mother was in at the time she was impregnated. These creatures are said to posses powerful magic, after all they are the sons and daughters of demigoddesses. There are 4 main types of Elves with 2 Legendary Types.

Spring Elves
These are the elves born when their mother is in their spring form. They are said to have the closest association with dryads and it's even rumored that female Nymphs of Spring take the form of beautiful dryads. However, this rumor is unfounded. These beings are said of being tan complexion due to being out in the sun a lot. They also bear earthy eyes being shades of brown, green, or blue and their eyes also match being shades of brown, green, blue and possibly green or a mixture of the mention colors. They are also said to have vines or flowers growing around or on their bodies. They reside in Arbor's much like Dryads - owning and protecting an alloted slot of land that'll never be able to leave. They also are know to collect many creatures and care for them.

Powers of these elves include being able to grow plants at will. They can grow vines, tree branches , and plant roots to tremendous heights and they can cause seeds to grow instantly or flowers to bloom as well. They are well attuned to the needs of plants and can feel the pain of any plant around them when being destroyed or mistreated along with any animals. Hurting plants , hurts them . Some also have the rare ability of being able to see a few months into the future and see past events through the leaves of plants. These beings are also able to communicate with animals and understand their needs and talk to them. They can also control the animals at will.

Summer Elves

These are the elves born when there mother is in their summer form. These are the darkest elves of their kind after all they are the elves of summer. They have beautiful dark toned skin. They also bear fiery colored hair being either fiery red or soft gingers, some are blondes or burnt orange in color. These elves have eyes between red, yellow, orange or a beautiful mix that appears like molten lava. They are known to live within hot deserts or even volcanic areas, after all heat and humidity is where they draw their power from - they are resistant to flames and heat.

Powers of these elves include the ability to control, manipulate and generate flames and hot air. As summer is a time of heat it is only natural that these elves have heat related powers. They are able to make from small fireballs to large and catastrophic ones - as summer is also the season of youth and harvest they are also able to create droughts, make the day longer if they so desired. These elves much like Spring Elves have advanced horticulture and gardening knowledge, they are very in tune with nature as well - while they can make the plants grow at will like Spring Fairies these fairies can grow extraordinarily resilient and curious crops quite manually like Spring Elves can if they didn't use magic. These are also the only elves know to have enhance stamina and endurance.
Fall Elves
Winter Elves
Lumious Elves
Stygian Elves

Edited at November 5, 2021 12:16 PM by Spellbound

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us