Wolf Play : Fire and Blood | Literate RP | Sign-Ups: Open!
Chatbox
 Ámor
08:28:27 On haitus
I was talking with a coworker and I said how my mom didnt me to use a vr headset. My other coworker blurted out, "I dont like using them and I dont even have epilepsy." and I just looked at my coworker i ahd been talking too and I said "I didnt evem tell him"
 Zeraphia
08:28:12 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Oh i wouldn't have blamed you at all if you had.

Honestly, who complains about dishes still drying??
 Nevermore.
08:27:51 Never/Nev
Vah

It's fun for sure >.> there was a complaint that the dishes were still drying. I should have skipped cleaning and ridden my horse instead but on well.
 Zeraphia
08:26:51 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Oh my goodness. That's the worst! I can't imagine--well, I can't imagine living with that.
 Serpents
08:26:26 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi
 Nevermore.
08:26:23 Never/Nev
Vah

That's good to hear!
It's been long. I cleaned for about 10 hours and it's already dirty. I already miss the quiet of yesterday evening ;-;
 frosty
08:25:52 
oh thank you so much
 Zeraphia
08:25:03 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

Okay okay. It's a very small chance but you might. I'd honestly say less than 5%.
 frosty
08:24:19 
ye thats what i mean i will breed my sea exclusive to a peppermint bark exclusive male in breeding thing
 Zeraphia
08:23:59 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Not bad! Not bad at all. How has yours been?
 Zeraphia
08:23:42 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

Ohh, no. No.

In order to even have a minute chance of breeding an exclusive pelt, both parents have to be an exclusive pelt.

Even then, you'll likely only get one of the parent's pelts.

So, no.
 Nevermore.
08:23:24 Never/Nev
Hello Vah! :D

How's your day going?
 frosty
08:22:33 
oh is it like 5 percent chance getting peppermint bark if ibreed it to sea exclusive?
 Zeraphia
08:21:31 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Hello!
 Dawnforest
08:21:23 Dawn
Frosty
You would only have a chance if one the the parents had a peppermint coat
 Zeraphia
08:20:57 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

It's a very low probability that you might. But you might.
 Nevermore.
08:20:57 Never/Nev
Frosty

There is a small chance
 Hallow's Eve
08:20:35 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-
I am begging her to hold on till midnight
 frosty
08:20:14 
would i get peppermint mint basecoat from breeding it to a sea exclusive coat?
 Zeraphia
08:19:55 Vah the Ancient One
Crook

About four hours.

Give or take.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Black Bear : +4
Grey Fox : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Fire and Blood | Literate RP | Sign-Ups: Open!November 5, 2021 05:19 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ Introduction ~

For hundreds of years, dragons have been feared.
They're the most powerful beasts in the world, the original elementals, and make their power known. They claim whatever land they want, either destroying the human settlements around or forcing them to live in constant fear of being destroyed. There is no reasoning with the beasts, there is no fighting the beasts. There is merely hoping they don't kill you.

That is until a greedy prince decided he wanted more glory than he already had, and so, one day, he snuck away.
Six months later the prince returned with a young dragon by his side, perfectly trained and perfectly dangerous. He claimed himself the first Dragon Tamer and the most powerful person alive, as he who controlled a dragon would never need to fear a mage. He started a new era, one where people not only had to fear the dragons, but the people who rode them as well.

Its been two hundred years since the prince came with his dragon, and while both are dead, the traditions that they had started are still running strong.
The royal and noble families each choose a single, brave, skilled, person to send into the wilds and to return with a dragon egg, but the dragons have figured out what's happening. The wild adults know that the humans have been stealing their children, and every year it gets more and more dangerous to try and steal an egg.

Edited at November 17, 2021 07:48 AM by Dark Matter
Fire and Blood | Literate RP | Sign-Ups: Open!November 5, 2021 07:08 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ Forum Rules ~
1. Follow Eve's rules.
2. I will give you three chances before kicking you, whether it be because of rudeness, inactivity, or failure to follow the rules.
3. Reservations will only last 24 hours, I will PM you when it ends.
4. I have the right to decline any sign-ups, and I will be more picky than usual because of the smaller size of this RP.

RP Rules
1. Cursing is allowed, but please keep it to a minimum.
2. This is a Literate RP, three paragraphs (300 words) are the minimum. I might make an exception if you have writer's block, but I need to be let know beforehand.
3. This is an active roleplay as well, please be able to post at least three times a week. I will PM you if I notice inactivity without warning.
4. I decide when the days pass and what the weather is.
5. Hate the character, not the player.
6. PM me if you no longer wish to be in the RP, and we can figure something out.
7. You can have your characters get hurt during random events, like falling and breaking something, or a sprained ankle.
8. Romance is of course allowed, but if anything serious happens
please skip through and keep it PG 13.
9. If your character gets in a fight make sure the other player is okay with this, especially if you plan on getting your character hurt/killing them off.
10. I also do expect proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation; small mistakes that happen every once in a while is okay, but it cant be every single post.
11. This roleplay is realistic, aside from the magic people and dragons, there are no other mythical creatures aside from in myths.
12. Please try to keep genders even, they don't need to be exactly equal, but I don't want there to be a huge gap between the genders. I will be locking one if this happens.

Ad
Every five years the nobles and sovereigns of Erradel choose one person to find and claim a wild dragon egg. Many do not survive this journey, yet almost everyone wants the honor to possibly return as a new member of the Dragon Tamer ranks. Will you and the other competitors survive, or die by the claws of a dragon?
Join the RP and find out!
https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=77245&page=1

Links
Discussion: N/A
Roleplay: N/A

Edited at November 17, 2021 12:15 PM by Dark Matter
Fire and Blood | Literate RP | Sign-Ups: Open!November 5, 2021 07:08 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ Continent ~
map coming soon
The continent this story takes place on is quite similar to North America and Europe, though quite a bit smaller, with deserts and tropical beaches by the equator, and the further north you go, the colder and more foresty the regions get, with grasslands, marshlands, mountain ranges, lakes, and rivers all strewn about.
The flora and fauna are also very diverse, with all kinds of carnivores, omnivores, and herbivores that are found in both Europe and South America, though please remember we are not on Earth! This continent is just similar. The only thing different, and the only thing magical, are the dragons, who've carved out mountains and lakes for their own uses, changing the land however they see fit.

Kingdom
Our characters come from the Erradel Kingdom, which controls most of the continent. Well, most of the human part of the continent. There are many noble families from all over, some with more power and land than others, and while they make most of the choices for their regions, all serve the royal family, which live in Leontal, the largest and richest city in the kingdom. Though it is rumored that a few of the noble families are no longer happy under the control of the royal family...

History
There have been many wars between humans, especially when there were multiple kingdoms all fighting for power, but, two hundred years ago, when the prince came with his dragon, that changed. Because of the power of the dragon, and Erradel's already powerful army, the kingdom quickly defeated their enemies and took over most of the continent, letting the other royal families who surrendered live as lords and nobles, and eradicating those that would not back down.

Since then, while there have been small rebellions, but Dragon Tamers have always dealt with them speedily. While not super abundant, there are enough Dragon Tamers to protect the borders, so Erradel's armies have dwindled in size, and the small neighboring kingdoms that Erradel did not take over have been quite quiet. Almost too quiet...

Culture
The culture and power structure of Erradel is a pretty average one, starting with a royal family of a king, queen, and their children, noble families who are related to the king and queens, and sovereigns consisting of lords and ladies, and below them are knights, working people, and peasants.

There are quite a few religions and beliefs, though the main one is Pariathism, where the people believe in two gods, the Father and the Mother, who created the world and everything in it, including their one and only mistake, the creation of the Stranger, the devil equivalent, who, while not nearly as powerful as the Pariaths, could control every element, and created creatures out of these elements, known as the dragons. Only after the Stranger had made the dragons had the Mother and Father seen their mistake and seen the greed and malice in the Stranger's eyes.

Because the people believe in both a female and male god, women and men are treated as equals, though gender roles still exist, and it is frowned upon for women, who were made in the Mother's maternal, peaceful, and caring image to fight and hunt, and it's the same for men, who were made in the Father's strong, protective, and rough image, to do things such as clean and sew.

Plot
Our characters are all young adults who have been chosen by the lords and ladies of their regions to follow the tradition and steal a dragon egg. They've been privately trained, either for their entire lives, or possibly for a year, and must journey to the dangerous wilds that dragons have claimed as their home, where unprepared humans are sure to die, and where the dragon's nest. The journey will be tedious and competitive, as there surely won't be enough dragon eggs for all our characters.
The journey to the dragon nests is the easy part, the day when they must get the eggs the most dangerous, and the journey back home will be by far the hardest, as the dragons will quickly realize their eggs are gone.

Edited at November 8, 2021 05:53 AM by Dark Matter
Fire and Blood | Literate RP | Sign-Ups: Open!November 5, 2021 07:09 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ The People ~

The Chosen

Every five years, each noble family and each sovereign chooses a single person to represent them and their family. The chosen have usually been trained and prepared for multiple years of their lives for the journey to claim a dragon egg, whether by choice, obligation, debt, or anything else that got them the honor...

Though, as it's hard to come by the perfect contestant and train them consistently for five years, at least, for generations, the nobles and sovereigns often choose a random person while their true chosen is in training till they're ready, and, because of the high mortality rate, many still choose a commoner, an illegitimate child, or if they have enough children to spare, one of their younger children who are not heirs, to train.

The royal family does not take part in the tradition, as one of the first decrees of the "Dragon King" was that all royals would be gifted with a dragon egg, as the royal family must stay strong and cannot risk the loss of a member to a dragon, so all eggs of the tamed dragons are given to the royal family, and on rare occasions, to close nobles, if it was a fertile year.

This year is a little different though. The mages, who used to hold power and control over the land before the Dragon Tamers, have demanded to choose two of their own to try and claim a dragon for themselves, and the King and his family agreed that for this year, and this year only, the mages could try. Many of the nobles and their chosen did not like this, but the King's word is law.

Mages
Mages, while respected, as their elemental magic is, though less powerful, a lot easier to control and much more precise than dragon magic. The mages have helped mankind adapt and overcome many things, but with the rise of Dragon Tamers, the need for them declined, and becoming or being a mage was more novelty than anything else. This has of course hurt the mage's pride and many deny the fact that fewer want to be mages, declaring that fewer are worthy of their ancient magic.

Though mages seem like the victims, their glory being taken from the Dragon Tamers, they put this on themselves. Being snobbish and overbearing, believing themselves higher beings than the humans, bowing only to respected lords and the king, they ruined their own reputation, and continue to do so by keeping up their above it all attitude... as well as the fact that many, out of rage, became 'evil' mages, also known as sorcerers and sorceresses. They were not corrupted by magic, they were merely sick of how they were being treated and fought back, using their magic to destroy and attack the people and the Dragon Tamers. Because of this, many dislike mages in general and call them slurs such as witches and hexers.

Magic
Dragons, being the only magical creatures on the continent, were the first to control magic, specifically the elements. Humans, curious and greedy beings that they are, wanted to control these elements as well, and after much trial and error, finally figured it out... well, sort of. At first, mages thought just any gemstone would work but soon learned that the gemstone must be infused with magic, and the more raw and powerful the element that it's infused with, the more powerful the mage that owns the gemstone, which naturally means gemstones that have been touched by dragon magic are the most powerful and rarest to come by.

Usually, the gemstones are passed on generation by generation, so the most powerful mage family stays in power, as every time a mage infuses their magic in an empty gemstone, the magic in that gemstone is weaker, meaning the youngest mage families usually have much weaker magic than the older ones.

Gemstones cannot be re-infused. Once an element has been put into the stone, there is no changing it or making it stronger. So gemstones can only give a mage one element to control, and the few that have tried to harness two gemstones at once, have died.
So far, no gemstone holds an element better than others, but for aesthetic reasons, other than the original gemstones found in dragon nests, most mages have chosen gems with matching colors to the element they hold.

Dragon Tamers
Though Dragon Tamers cannot control the elements, the people have much more respect for them... the royals, nobles, and sovereigns all support the Dragon Tamers, of course. If they didn't then they'd never be given the chance to have the great power of a dragon in their own family, which is simply foolish. After all, what is a noble without power?

The common folk, however, are more divided on Dragon Tamers. Some see them as heroes and saviors, riding on dragon back and ridding the world of its enemies and crime, others see them as the villains, destroying the commoner's homes and towns in the process of chasing a sorcerer without care.

While there aren't nearly as many Dragon Tamers as there are mages, as five survivors, whether with dragon eggs or not, is seen as lucky, they usually see themselves above the common folk as well. Though besides thinking they're better than the people, like mages, they think that they're the people's heroes and protectors, and carry a sort of cocky besides snobby aura.

Dragon Tamers are still human though, and do not stop aging or age slower, as dragons are not immortal, nor do they live for thousands of years. They also do not get their dragon's magic and the closest they can get to controlling magic is by giving their dragons command, and dragon magic is far from controlled or precise.

Edited at November 8, 2021 09:06 AM by Dark Matter

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ Dragons and Elements ~

Dragons
The dragons that live on this continent are not purely magical beings with eternal knowledge that live for thousands of years. They have magic, and are the only creatures born with natural magic, but the rest of them is animal. Pure, wild animal. They have no natural predators, thanks to their size and magic. Many believe Dragon scales to be harder than rock, but that is not the case. Their scales are durable and thick, but sharp objects with enough force behind them can pierce them.
Elements do not determine dragon color or shape, so any dragon can come in any color, including a bright pink metal dragon.

While dragons are wild animals, they are incredibly intelligent and self-aware, and quite possibly the biggest difference between a human mind and a dragon mind is that the dragons don't think or worry about the future and the lives of others not in their vicinity are of no matter to them. They don't worry if their actions could end the world, if it's justified to them, they'll do it.
Dragons have a similar temperament to cats, being aloof and independent, though they commonly live in mixed groups of up to ten members, helping each other out but staying out of each other's way. Because they have no predators aside from other dragons and live an average of 100 years, they only breed every five years with a clutch of one to three eggs, on rare occasions four or five, but that is a very lucky, very fertile year. Dragon eggs can come in greys, creams, and browns with stripes, speckles, or solid colors, and no color belongs to a specific element.
Dragons are an average of four meters tall at the shoulder, weigh around 2500 pounds, and have an average length of seven meters.

Elements
Dragons and mages can each control one element in their life, but all are possible for them to be born with (in the dragon's case) or gifted with (in the mage's case)

Fire
Everyone connects fire with dragons, as it is one of the most common elements and the most destructive. Dragons with fire magic can breathe fire, are immune to fire and heat, and can heat their scales up enough to severely burn humans and other creatures. They are often steaming in colder temperatures.
Mages with fire magic can increase temperatures around them, endure extreme heat, and create and manipulate fire with a snap of their fingers

Water
Water dragons, also known as ice dragons, are pretty much the opposite of fire dragons. They can make their scales go below freezing, breathe underwater as well as cause massive waves. They are immune to cold temperatures and are the most deadly creatures in the water.
Mages with water elements can control and manipulate water, freeze it, breathe underwater for short periods of time, and can endure very cold temperatures.

Earth
Earth dragons have been known to break mountains with their immense power, and while some may look skinny and small, their magic makes them the most physically strong dragons out there. They can't move earth and stone around, but one determined step can split the earth in half and one ferocious roar can cause a massive earthquake.
Earth mages do not get the physical strength of an Earth dragon, but they do get the ability to move and mold rock and earth and make chunks of rock float and tend to build muscle a bit faster than the average person.

Wind
Wind dragons are the fastest creatures alive, and in some instances have broken the sound barrier in a steep dive, but this has only been witnessed twice. They can cause powerful winds that tear trees out from their roots and can survive a few hours without air, meaning they can fly much higher than any other dragon.
Wind mages cannot fly, though some have managed to make themselves and others levitate. They can, however, control wind and air currents, as well as take away the oxygen in the air, and can hold their breath and survive without air for up to an hour.

Light
Light dragons can control both light and shadows, as shadows are simply a lack of light. They can see in complete darkness, make themselves appear blinding bright or so dark they look flat, and do the same to the area around them, though they cannot pinpoint light or be precise with it. They have been known to cause hallucinations by bending light to different shapes, though.
Light mages, like the dragons, can control light and dark equally and are much more precise with it, and though they cannot change things in massive scales like the dragons, can change how things appear, such as color and shape, as well as darken, lighten, and see in the dark.

Glass
Glass dragons are the ambushers of the dragons, with the ability to change their scales to different colors to blend into the environment around them, unlike the Light dragons which bend the light. Their scales, claws, and spines are incredibly sharp, and just tapping them will cut you, and they can melt sand into glass and throw it at you.
Glass mages can change and warp solid glass without needing any outside heat, are far less prone to cuts, and have been known to be able to change their nail, hair, and eye color, as well as brighten and darken their skin just a little bit.

Metal
Metal dragons are the one dragon species whose scales need specific weaponry to break through, as their scales are actual, very thick, bits of natural metal. They can also bend and melt metal at will and have been known to turn rocks into iron or steel.
Metal mages and melt and manipulate metal without heat, and similarly to earth mages, and make the metal float and create metal from other materials.

Storm
Storm dragons can control lightning, have a roar that shakes the earth, and ripple with electricity. Touching them will always give you a shock, and not a pleasant one. The Storm dragons cannot summon storms, but they can make them by appearing to herd clouds together and use their wings to cause the torrential winds, similarly to wind dragons. They can always direct a lightning bolt at you though, as they are their own source of electricity.
Storm mages can actually summon thunder and lightning storms, as well as manipulate weather into almost anything they want. Some with enough training can direct lightning bolts, but only when they are near electricity or a storm.

Sound
Sound dragons are the rarest of all, and while they are known as Sound dragons, have heightened senses all over. Their ears pick up the highest and lowest of sounds, their feet pick up all vibrations from miles away, their noses can smell and find anything they set their mind to, their eyes sharper than a hawk's, and they are deadly silent. Their footsteps and movements make no noise, no matter how hard they land, the sound is simply absorbed into nothing. The one sound they make is their roar, and if you're unfortunate enough to be near one when it does roar, you'll go deaf.
Sound mages can control sound, making things sound higher and deeper pitched at will, as well as changing voices and creating new sounds with already existing sound waves. They're known to have slightly heightened senses and can make a person go deaf.

Edited at November 17, 2021 06:40 AM by Dark Matter

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ Sign Up Rules ~
1. Aside from the magic, this is a realistic roleplay; no unnatural hair or eye colors, including contacts and dyes.
2. This is also a Medieval RP so no modern clothing like denim/jeans and sneakers.
3. LGBTQ+ is accepted and supported! but please note that as this is a medieval RP, being out wouldn't be common or safe.
4. You have a max of 2 characters, but only 1 can be in one of the more limited roles.
5. There will be no romance between two of your own characters, it just excludes others.
6. Be descriptive and try to use 5+ sentences when describing your character's appearances and personalities.
7. Put a frog in other.
8. Characters must have at least three strengths, weaknesses, likes, and dislikes.
9. No Mary/Gary sues or any sort of overpowered characters.
10. You only need one good roleplay example; feel free to link it. Friends and people I've RPed with before do not need the example
12. Please be active and let me know if you will have to leave for a while; no signing up and not appearing. Make a unique sentence about the thing in rule seven.
13. Please keep genders and roles as even as possible!
14. Please try to keep the ages between 18 and 24.

Reserving
Although I usually allow people to reserve all roles, I'm going to be picky with this RP, so all roles are open, and in a week or so, or when enough people sign up, I will look through every sign-up and accept those that I like for the more limited roles, and the rest will have to be a "Trained" or "Extra."
For those making a mage, please add their element by the role :)

~ Sign up sheet ~

Name

Sexuality

Role

Appearance

Personality

Strengths

Weaknesses

Dislikes

Fear

Family

Background

Roleplay Example

Other

Edited at November 17, 2021 12:11 PM by Dark Matter
Fire and Blood | Literate RP | Sign-Ups: Open!November 8, 2021 09:07 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ Masterlist ~

The NPC's
These are characters that are known to our characters but cannot be controlled, these are just names to be mentioned.

Royal Family
The royal family rules Erradel. The king and queen work as a pair, though always their eldest son will inherit the throne unless they only have daughters. All five current members of the royal family have a dragon of their own for protection and will not be taking part in the journey, but are of course known all over the kingdom.

King: Lenard Leopold Erradon lll - 56 - Metal Dragon: Ulysses
Queen: Victoria Erradon - 50 - Wind Dragon: Queen
Prince: Gregory Lenard Erradon - 29 - Fire Dragon: Warden
Princess: Elaine Agatha Erradon - 24 - Glass Dragon: Rosegold
Princess: Miriam Selene Erradon - 22 - Wind Dragon: Breeze

Nobles & Sovereigns
There are too many nobles and sovereigns to list, but all of the chosen aside from the bastard and the mages were all chosen by a noble family or sovereign to represent them and serve as their voice if they succeed in getting a dragon egg and joining the Dragon Tamers. Feel free to come up with any names and characters to represent the 'sponsors' of your characters!

Dragon Tamers
There are seventy-four Dragon Tamers currently alive, and many are in their older years, seeing as it gets more and more difficult every time the humans try to steal dragon eggs, only a third are younger than 40.

Most known living Dragon Tamers:

The Commander: Jaimy Grayson - M - 63 - Earth Dragon: Billow
The Second: Marlene Huntsman - F - 57 - Water Dragon: Crescent
The Prodigy: Jonas Wheeler - M - 28 - Sound Dragon: Whip
The Ancient: Henry George Fisher - M - 85 - Light Dragon: Bloom

Most Known dead Dragon Tamers:

The Dragon King: Leopold Erradon l - M - Fire Dragon: Warden
The Hero: Zeena James - F - Storm Dragon: Una
The Destroyer: Quincy James - F - Light Dragon: Ferra

The Chosen
These are the playable characters whose roles we will be filling up.
Please note that the Noble, Bastard, and Mage roles cannot be reserved. I will be leaving them open for a week or so, and anyone can make a sign up for them, I will just be choosing my favorites for each roll as I am feeling a bit picky for this RP. You are of course free to change your characters to other open roles, as I don't want to exclude anyone!
Please try to keep genders as even as possible and ages between 18-24!

The Noble Child
These characters are the children of a noble and were chosen as their family's competitor. They cannot be from the same family. They must have 2 or more older siblings, as nobles only choose their children as competitors if they have plenty to... spare. These characters will also have had quite a bit of training since the family would of course want them as prepared as possible.

(0/2)
Name - age - gender - player

The Bastard
No one knows that this character is actually the bastard of the king after he grew bored of his queen, and many just see them as a commoner who was chosen by a small sovereign and his family. The king forced the bastard to take a part in the competition in hopes of them dying, for his queen and his people do not yet know of them.

Please PM me if you want to be the bastard, as this character is a secret one hidden in the Trained and Extra slots. Only I and the person playing the bastard will know who they are.

The Mages
The mages were both chosen by the head mages as they have the most potential and skill to actually succeed in claiming an egg since this is their one and only chance to try and bring dragons into their power. The mages chose one girl and one boy for this, and while neither is especially powerful, as the mages wouldn't want to risk powerful stones being lost to the dragons, the girl and the boy are quite well equipped and understand their element well.

(0/2)
Name - age - F - element - player
Name - age - M - element - player

The Trained
These characters have been trained for most of their life for this occasion, and finally, their sponsors think they're ready to get a dragon egg. How these characters became the chosen of the nobles and sovereigns varies, as some have wanted this since they could remember, others had parents who owed the nobles something and paid with their child, and some were knights taken from their training. Others might have different stories, of course, these are just the most common.

(2/5)
Reserved for the Wayne pack
Samuel Lynch - 21 - M - Meian - p 2

The Extras
Similarly to the trained, these characters could have come from anywhere, from being a random stranger on the street, a thief, or a knight in training, just they haven't been trained specifically for this for half their lives. In fact, some might not have been trained at all. The nobles and sovereigns just needed someone as their chosen while their true chosen still trained.

(3/5)
Reserved for Aftermath
Reserved for Dark Matter

Kinley Sinsmore - 22 - M - Fusty Dudget - p 2

Edited at November 18, 2021 05:55 PM by Dark Matter
Fire and Blood | Literate RP | Sign-Ups: Open!November 17, 2021 12:10 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name
Calypso Madden
She's known as Mad on the streets of Leontal
Friends either call her Caly or Maddy

Sexuality
Bicurious

Role
Extra

Appearance
Caly's face could be described as pretty, if she wasn't scowling anytime you look at her. Most of her facial features are pretty average, though her nose and lips are on the smaller side and her eyes are a very average dark brown. They are framed by very thick, short, eyelashes though, and her eyebrows are thin streaks on her forehead. Her face shape and cheeks really are what could make her appear pleasant outside of her average features, since she has a diamond-shaped face with high cheekbones that give her cheeks a nice, stark, shadow.

Caly is on the skinny side, and though she's 5'4, appears shorter than she is because of her small frame, and many underestimate just how capable she is.
While skinny, Caly does have some muscle lining her body, as her occupation required a bit more than fast legs. She has a pretty boxy shape as well, having almost no curves to her body and hips as wide as her shoulders.

Her skin has a light tan to it, being a warm almond color that's slightly darker on her arms, shoulders, and face, with a few sparse freckles sprinkled about. Though it seems Caly does everything she can to make her appearance less than pretty, as scars and scrapes litter her body, and wherever you look, you'll probably find one. The biggest scar she has stretches from her ankle all the way to the crease of her knee, and she'll be glad to tell you how she got it. In fact, ask about any of her scars and she'll come up with a story if she forgot how she got it, as she is incredibly proud of every single mark on her body. Her face is surprisingly unscarred, aside from a notch by her left eyebrow and lips.

Caly's hair is quite a unique thing, having two natural colors. It's nearly pitch black by the roots and slowly fades to a dark brown by the midlength and a slightly lighter brown by the tips, with a few black and dark brown streaks all over. The texture is pretty straight with a weak wave by the tips, and is thick and full, though a bit coarse to the touch. She usually keeps her hair tied up in some way, as it's rather long, reaching the bottom of her shoulder blades.

Caly is usually found in clothes.

Personality
Ambitious
Independant
Cold
Snarky
Confident
Angry
Jealous

Strengths
Sly
Nimble