Wolf Play : Undying Dreams || Semi-Lit || Horse || W.i.p
Chatbox
 Transcendence
12:21:02 free palestine
Probably going to give the monster horse scars or gills. Queerly added a gill layerr
 Transcendence
12:20:01 free palestine
RIP toilet and gi
 Everlasting Torment
12:19:35 Anubis, Samael
hey XD
 TheSigmaMales
12:18:54 Leon, Sigma
Sea god

Yum Xp
 Poseidon
12:18:24 Sea God
I just ate 2 year old expired cheese :)
 TheSigmaMales
12:18:10 Leon, Sigma
Quick question chat, what does dominance staggering do? Will I still have the same dominance?
 Transcendence
12:18:07 free palestine
The generator said greying black
But i still need to give him or her more detail lol
-Click-
 Transcendence
12:17:18 free palestine
Fast pvp aaa
 Poseidon
12:17:17 Sea God
Leon

you know the deal
 TheSigmaMales
12:17:02 Leon, Sigma
Sea God

Me too, me too.
 Poseidon
12:16:44 Sea God
I like cheese what about yall?
 Continental Wolves
12:16:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Kneecap
I think its from eating too much drywall
 The Night Walker
12:15:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Nux
Sculpt fake wrinkles :3
 starmutt
12:14:56 marsh | they/it
grabby hands for g1 SV breedings
 starrywing
12:14:53 Novo/Starry
nux

all thoughts just slide off
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:13:37 Chat's snack
Mine is too smooth
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:13:27 Chat's snack
I need a new brain
 Everlasting Torment
12:09:33 Anubis, Samael
did it XD
 Existence
12:08:51 Exist / Kuskyn
Time to breed again xD
 starrywing
12:07:36 Novo/Starry
olive

i saw.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -3
Cougar : -3
Wolverine : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Undying Dreams || Semi-Lit || Horse || W.i.pNovember 4, 2021 01:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Undying Dreams

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stro-" "makes you sick." "No- no." "Yes. What doesn't kill you, makes you sick. Dumbass."

THREADS:

Sign-Ups: You are here!
Discussion:
Unavailable
RP:
Unavailable

Edited at November 4, 2021 01:18 PM by Covidic Coffee
Undying Dreams || Semi-Lit || Horse || W.i.pNovember 4, 2021 01:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Your life belongs to me. I brought you into this world, and I will take you out of it.

Like every horse tale, everything used to be perfect. Rainbows and butterflies, scenic horizons, satisfying sounds of the trickling river bend, the elegant horses galloping across the field. Well kids, if thats what your looking for, might as well get on out of here. Because this is not a fluffy unicorn tale.

It was early summer, the snow had just melted, foals had been born, horses were moving. It was known for herds to move great distances here, it was a popular place. Twisted Plains. The grass there is always green, but alyways different shades depending on the day, and the hills- the hills always seem to look as if they have been twisted up towards the sky. It was a nice, peaceful place. Horses there were genuinley kind, of course, you would encounter a nasty stallion here and there, but overall it was peaceful.

Until that one horse came. Oh lord, that poor horse. He was an old grey stallion, nothing but a rack of bones. His mane had been ripped out it seemed, and his tail was covered in burdocks and twigs. He was a mess, and everyone would come to him, and the ones who were good to him recieved an unforgivable price. They were kind to him, you would think he would've spared them.. but no.. no.

It was somewhere in late May, early June, and the old grey stallion had wondered upon a herd of horses. He was surrounded by them, being constantly asked questions, "Are you alright?" "Do you need anything?" "How can we help?" He responded with these words, words no one can forget, as if they were forged into their brains. "I need nothing. I am nothing. And soon, you are to become nothing." It wasn't a ryhme, it wasn't a riddle, it didn't sound anything that mysterious. They thought it was a crude joke, and ignored the stallion, wondering back to their previous grazing. That very night, they all dreamt of the stallion, but he was handsome, magnificent. His bones were hardly seen, his coat was clean and even, his mane and tail were brushed neatly, swaying in the wind. But.. his eyes. Something about his eyes were off, they looked almost... dead. They were white, nothing but white. Then he would disappear, and that was the end of their dream. Supposedly.

When the herd had woken up, everyone had glassy grey eyes, their bodies had sunken in a little, half them stunk like skunks.

As the days went by, they all slowly became ill, their eyes would become whiter every passing day, and soon enough, nothing remained. Only a sack of skin and bones, collapsed on the ground, taking its final breath.

The old grey stallion wondered to more and more herds of horses, until the enviorement around them became brown, slowly withering away. The rivers had dried up, the grass was dead, the trees were withering, and horses were slowlu going chaotic, their entire figures changing. This deadly illness had been known as the "White Plague." And that grey old stallion.. was indeed old. He was one of the 4 horses of the apocolypse..

Pestilence

Edited at November 4, 2021 02:56 PM by Covidic Coffee
Undying Dreams || Semi-Lit || Horse || W.i.pNovember 4, 2021 01:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Herds

The Norse - You
Twisted Ridge -
NPC
Ravagers -
NPC

The Norse

Founded by a strong stallion. He was named after the norse god, Odin. He was said to be the largest, the strongest, the bravest, and the wisest of them all. Odin was the king, he was one who expected and deserved worship. His true nature has been spoken through generations and generations of horses, almost as if it was a tradition. Odin was a snow-white stallion, eyes black as night, his body was masculine, a true god in the making. Unfortunately, like every great stallion, he grew old, slowly withering away. Rumors have spread, that just before his death, he was given a single chance to continue his bloodline, and it has been said he was given 24hours of immense beauty.
And so, after his death, foals were born all around, children of the great Odin. His lines run deep in the herd of The Norse, his blood pumping through every mares blood. Each of his stallions have either died or are still on a venture through the great wild world, continuing his rich line.

The Norse are large horses, powerful, and unexpectedly beautiful. They call themselves the worlds greatest accomplishment.

Twisted Ridge

Living in the hills, lies a small herd of horses. They are quiet, small, and independent, but they are also aggressive, difficult, and extremley dangerous. Most other herds avoid them.

Ravagers

More like a large band of bachelors, these stallions travel all over the state of Montana. They are ruthless and a bunch of show-offs. They are not to be messed with.

Edited at November 4, 2021 04:38 PM by Covidic Coffee
Undying Dreams || Semi-Lit || Horse || W.i.pNovember 4, 2021 01:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rules

1. Listen to ALL WP & RP RULES
2. Be creative, guys. I have seen so many sheets with little creativity. Cmon.
3. Be descriptive! This is a Semi-Lit, expect 300+ per post. If you are accepted. 1+ Paragraphs.
wip

Edited at November 5, 2021 07:55 AM by Covidic Coffee
Undying Dreams || Semi-Lit || Horse || W.i.pNovember 4, 2021 01:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve
Undying Dreams || Semi-Lit || Horse || W.i.pNovember 4, 2021 01:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve