12:18:54 Leon, Sigma
Sea god

Yum Xp
 Poseidon
12:18:24 Sea God
I just ate 2 year old expired cheese :)
 TheSigmaMales
12:18:10 Leon, Sigma
Quick question chat, what does dominance staggering do? Will I still have the same dominance?
 Transcendence
12:18:07 free palestine
The generator said greying black
But i still need to give him or her more detail lol
-Click-
 Transcendence
12:17:18 free palestine
Fast pvp aaa
 Poseidon
12:17:17 Sea God
Leon

you know the deal
 TheSigmaMales
12:17:02 Leon, Sigma
Sea God

Me too, me too.
 Poseidon
12:16:44 Sea God
I like cheese what about yall?
 Continental Wolves
12:16:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Kneecap
I think its from eating too much drywall
 The Night Walker
12:15:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Nux
Sculpt fake wrinkles :3
 starmutt
12:14:56 marsh | they/it
grabby hands for g1 SV breedings
 starrywing
12:14:53 Novo/Starry
nux

all thoughts just slide off
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:13:37 Chat's snack
Mine is too smooth
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:13:27 Chat's snack
I need a new brain
 Everlasting Torment
12:09:33 Anubis, Samael
did it XD
 Existence
12:08:51 Exist / Kuskyn
Time to breed again xD
 starrywing
12:07:36 Novo/Starry
olive

i saw.
 Apothecary
12:07:30 Medicinally Autistic
I didnÂ’t have more time to explore with all the work IÂ’ve been doing

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -3
Cougar : -3
Wolverine : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Unnamed RP | Cat RP | WIP, DNPOctober 31, 2021 01:11 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Plot

Humans have long since died off the face of the Earth. Only rumors and stories of these strange Furless beings can be recounted. Cats have evolved to live longer lives, otherwise they're still normal creatures. The only reminder of the Furless beings are the Forbidden Grounds, basically the shell of what used to be grand cities and where they used to house themselves and the Pampered [or pets as humans called them.] Cats have created chowders , forming alliances and having great wars and rich history within these clans. However, one clan became supreme over the lands, they were simply known as the Bleak Peaks Clan. They were known for their complex structure and how much of a well oiled machine they were. Many of these cats came from Fallen Clans, some are content within this clan and some may not be. As of now, life is good for them. The time of No Leaves is fastly approaching them, and it means the season for bad health and fatal weather.

Along with No Leaves approaching, a group of strange cats have been rumored to come around the area. They are simply known as the New Order, said to be only 8 cats strong but they're already making their presence known. These cats are rumored to be planning on taking over the Bleak Peaks Clan, and some are quite interested in these rumors. It seems that quite a interesting turn of events are occurring this No Leaves. It's just a matter of who's side you're on.

Edited at October 31, 2021 01:56 PM by Spellbound
Unnamed RP | Cat RP | WIP, DNPOctober 31, 2021 01:57 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Rules
Unnamed RP | Cat RP | WIP, DNPOctober 31, 2021 02:04 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ranks Explained
The Bleak Peaks Clan
The Leader
This feline is the one who makes the shots. They decide Clan Laws and where the Clan Territory shall reside. They make decisions on who is to be accepted into the clan along with punishments and settling ranking disputes. This cat's word is law and it is expected to be treated as such. To disobey or ignore an order from them is a high offense and can be seen treasonous and insubordination. The Leader is someone that cannot be challenged, and if you do -- then you shall face their claws.
The Second-In-Command
The enforcer of clan laws. This cat is second to the Leader. They are most likely well trusted to be in this position. They deal with the inner workings of the clans : dealing with disputes, organizing hunts, and possibly being the mediator between clans. This cat has a lot of authority and is to be listened to, because to disobey them is to disobey the Leader themselves. If the Leader is not present or cannot be found then they will take charge in their place.
The Third-In-Command
This cat is the third most dominant cat within the clan. This is the cat that makes sure everything is going according to order within the clan. They lead patrols and deal with the inner workings of the clan as well. They are to be treated with respect as they have authority as well. They also are the ones who test and supervise newer members of the clan.
The Xu
The Apothecary
The Apothecary's Apprentice
The Mentors
The Warriors
The Scouts
The Hunters
The Subordinates
Kits
The Lesser Ones
The Remaining
The Lesser One