Wolf Play : Reign | Hyena Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
12:27:14 Never/Nev
Poseidon

It was ripening just for you
 Blood lust tide
12:27:10 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: are you bloodly crazy and Im craving blood exchange affectionate licks, their tails wagging in synchrony.
 Poseidon
12:26:13 Sea God
sigma

I dont think it was like bad or something because it was frozen for... two years haha
 Blood lust tide
12:24:49 BewareWhoYouTrust
Im in love
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
12:21:02 free palestine
Probably going to give the monster horse scars or gills. Queerly added a gill layerr
 Transcendence
12:20:01 free palestine
RIP toilet and gi
 Everlasting Torment
12:19:35 Anubis, Samael
hey XD
 TheSigmaMales
12:18:54 Leon, Sigma
Sea god

Yum Xp
 Poseidon
12:18:24 Sea God
I just ate 2 year old expired cheese :)
 TheSigmaMales
12:18:10 Leon, Sigma
Quick question chat, what does dominance staggering do? Will I still have the same dominance?
 Transcendence
12:18:07 free palestine
The generator said greying black
But i still need to give him or her more detail lol
-Click-
 Transcendence
12:17:18 free palestine
Fast pvp aaa
 Poseidon
12:17:17 Sea God
Leon

you know the deal
 TheSigmaMales
12:17:02 Leon, Sigma
Sea God

Me too, me too.
 Poseidon
12:16:44 Sea God
I like cheese what about yall?
 Continental Wolves
12:16:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Kneecap
I think its from eating too much drywall
 The Night Walker
12:15:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Nux
Sculpt fake wrinkles :3
 starmutt
12:14:56 marsh | they/it
grabby hands for g1 SV breedings
 starrywing
12:14:53 Novo/Starry
nux

all thoughts just slide off
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:13:37 Chat's snack
Mine is too smooth

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -3
Cougar : -3
Wolverine : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Reign | Hyena Rp | Open!October 31, 2021 10:54 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reign

Every creature knows the sound of a hyena's laugh. It plagues the dreams of lions, and haunts the nights of the leopard. A sound so recognizable that it sends mothers into an instant panic to check on the safety of their young. Every creature fears the call, fully aware that what comes with it is death.

Fortunately for the animals of Matetsi Valley, they have gone many nights without the chorus of hyenas greeting the moon. The clan that once lived there has long sense died out, and the creatures there. carnivore and herbivore alike, have been able to live without worrying of demons descending upon them whenever the sun goes down. Unlucky for them, though, their luck is about to change.

The Kanyoze clan, a powerful and determined group of hyenas, has chosen the Matetsi Valley as their next home. With it being uncontested for by other Hyenas, the Kanyoze decided it was the best place to move, as it avoided an all out war between two clans. Unfortunately for them, though, the other carnivores of the area have no intentions of sharing their home so easily with the powerful scavengers. Every way they turn, a new threat seems to arise that the clan has to deal with, and deal with it they do. Brazen and bold, the Kanyoze Clan has not intentions of being intimidated from their new home.

However, it isn't just external threats that risk the future of the clan. With their matriarch bringing new but unpopular beliefs to the surface, her own clan is beginning to doubt her ability to lead. Believing males deserved more rank and recognition, just like females? Preposterous. There are murmurs that a rebellion, maybe even a coup, are in the works. But none have been confirmed. For now, though, the Queen will have to watch her back for more than just a lion might be stalking it.

The plot is kind of rough, but it gets it across.
Basically, the clan is new to an area where Hyenas are incredibly unwelcomed. Not only having to deal with threats from every direction, but the Queen also has to deal with internal threats too. Believing that males deserve more than what they get, it has put a target on her back. Its merely a matter of time before someone decides to challenge her.

Polly and Tenebris Umbra are my Co-leads for this Rp if they so choose. Please respect them.

Edited at October 31, 2021 01:34 PM by Imperial Sands
Reign | Hyena Rp | Open!October 31, 2021 11:26 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all WP and Eve's Rules
1. Be Active. Do not join just to never finish your character or post in rp or discussion.

2. This rp is Semi-Literate minimum. So decent puncuation, grammar, and spelling are a must. Plus every post for every character must be at least a full paragraph of 5-7 full sentences long.
3. For the purpose of this Rp, it'll only be Spotted Hyenas for this Rp.
4. Detailed Description is a Minimum Requirement. Free to use stock images are allowed if rules here and for the picture are followed.
5. There is limited Hyena stock out there. Please limit it to 2 pictures per character, and understand someone might use a different picture of the same Hyena. Most of the females will be related in some way, so it isn't a big deal.
6. Violence and fighting are going to occur. Accept that your character might get injured, and, with your permission, could even die. I'd recommend having 2 characters.
7. I will not be accepting characters over the maximum size for hyenas that I've set in the post for additional information. If you've read everything, put which hyena was your favorite from the lion king.
8. Right now, every male is automatically lower in rank than any female hyena, even newly born ones. Male cubs are the highest rank among the males until they become adults, but they still aren't treated as well as female cubs.

9. Not all Hyenas are going to have the same views, opinions, etc as the Queen. I encourage many to not, as it creates natural conflict within the rp for characters.
10. While many of the hyenas, especially the females, are likely to be related in some way, please do not force familial relations onto others. It's their character, and their choice. Please accept that.
11. Three strikes and "you're out". Break three rules, and you will be removed. Get three warnings, and you will be removed. Likewise, if we have to tell you to fix your form three times, we reserve the right to deny your application.
13. Drama in the RP is encouraged, however, OOC (Out Of OC) drama will not be tolerated. If you have an issue, PM me, and I will sort it out.
14. There will be a Four Character Limit! If you want to have more than four characters, you must seek permission from us. If you've read everything, put the missing number in your form.
15. We reserve the right to deny applications.
16. No orphaned cubs, related or not, you probably won't find them taking in another's cubs. Which means you can only make a cub if it's birth mom is in the rp.

The Kanyoze Clan Rules
1. The high ranked females eat first with their cubs, then all other females and cubs, then the males. Any male found eating prior to his time will be punished.
2. Males are never allowed to kill cubs, they themselves will be killed if found out they did.
3. Challenging for the role of Queen is a 1x1 fair fight between two, and must gain a majority vote before happening.
4. The Queen's cubs are the number one priority. If they are harmed under someone's watch, there will be hell to pay.
5. Dominance squabbles between females is allowed, but do not let it become fatal without permission from the Queen. She doesn't want injured warriors.
6. Those who challenge the Queen and lose may be killed, banished, or demoted.

Edited at October 31, 2021 11:32 AM by Imperial Sands
Reign | Hyena Rp | Open!October 31, 2021 11:35 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Kanyoze Ranks
Explained

The Queen

She is the Leader, the Matriarch of the Clan. Not necessarily the oldest, but the highest ranked female in the Clan. She was either born for the position, meaning her mother was the previous clan leader, or she challenged and won it. She makes all the decisions for the clan, and leads them through every victory and loss. Her word is law, and to defy, or even ignore her, is considered treason. She is to be respected at all times. Anyone found not doing so is risking their own life. The Rank of Queen can be challenged for, but it must be a fair fight (so you can't challenge her if she is injured and weakened, its shameful), and you must gain the approval of the majority of the females.

The Princess

This is the Daughter of the Queen that has been selected by her to be the Hieress to her throne, her successor basically. She is trained from a young age by the Queen to lead once she takes over. Being the Heir to the Throne, if anything happens to the Queen that results in her death, the Princess takes over, no matter her age. Once she becomes Queen, someone can challenge her, but no one can challenge for the rank of Princess. It is only given by the Queen. She can change her mind, but it rarely happens.

The Second in Command

She is the Enforcer of the Clan, making sure that all of the Queen's words are followed and all her plans are executed. She is the highest ranked female behind the Princess and the Queen, but disrespecting her is tolerated no less. Since she is the Enforcer of the Queen, defying her is like defying the Queen. Her rank cannot be challenged for, as it is chosen by the Queen. New Queens choose their Seconds, and, if alive, the previous Second will help train the new. A Second can be demoted if she loses the Queen's trust, but since she is held in such high esteem by the Queen, it happens rarely.

The Baroness

This is a female that is directly below the Second, but has a bit of a different role. The Baroness is in charge of training all the Gammas, and Epsilons, so that they are all battle ready. She helps navigate fights, and plan strategies with the higher ranked females. Her sole purpose, though, is to train the other hyenas to fight, she even trains the Epsilons so they are given basic skills so they can defend the clan. Her rank can be challenged for, as the winner is obviously the more skilled of the two. However, both have to be healthy, the Baroness cannot be challenged if she is injured.

The Gammas

These are all the Adult females of the clan. They are all trained on how to fight by the baroness, and are often the providers for the clan. They help takeover kills, and bring down food when the clan needs to hunt. They are the muscle of the clan. There is a hierarchy among the Gammas as well that is worked out among them, though squabbles rarely ever cause serious injury. Actual fights between Gammas have to be approved by the Queen, typically if this happens it involves deeper reasons than for dominance.

The Epsilons

These are the adult males of the clan. Like the Gammas, they are trained on how to fight and hunt. They aren't trained to the depth that the Gammas are, but they have enough skill to defend the clan when the time comes. While every male is ranked lower than all the females, there is also a hierarchy within the males too. Typically the higher ranked a male is within the Epsilon, the more likely he is to win enough approval to pass along his genes.

The Brood
These are the cubs of the clan. Cubs are born into the same rank as their mothers and carry that rank until they reach two years of age, at which point they have to earn their own rank. Many tend to find ranks near their mothers, but it's possible for them to descend or ascend entirely depending on their capabilities. It's also important to know that while all cubs are doted on and well taken care of, female cubs always have higher favor with the adult females.

Edited at October 31, 2021 11:50 AM by Imperial Sands
Reign | Hyena Rp | Open!October 31, 2021 11:53 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Roles

The Kanyoze Clan

The Queen
Reserved for Me

The Princess
Reserved for Tenebris Umbra

The Second in Command
Reserved for Polly

The Baroness
Reserved for Spellbound

The Gammas
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The Epsilons
-
-
- [Reserved for Me]
-
- [Reserved for Tenebris Umbra]
-
-
-

The Brood
- [Reserved for Me]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Edited at October 31, 2021 01:37 PM by Imperial Sands
Reign | Hyena Rp | Open!October 31, 2021 11:55 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Application Form

Name:
Desired Rank:
Thoughts on The Queens Ideas & a Possible Rebellion?
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Cubs:
Kin:
Affiliations: [This is where you put more details, like what the relationship is like with a specific character.]
Other:
Reign | Hyena Rp | Open!October 31, 2021 12:08 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additional Information

Females are larger. The heights of hyenas range from 28 - 36 inches at the shoulder on average, with a body length of 37 - 65 inches. Male spotted hyenas get around 89 - 121 pounds, whilst females get to 98 - 141 pounds. I will not be accepting any hyena that is above the maximum. Also keep in mind that, since males are smaller than females generally, not every male can be close to the maximum. We need smaller bois too. I want to see a range of sizes for both.

In case you didn't know, female Hyenas tend to have about 3x as much testosterone in them than males do. So they are bigger and more aggressive.

Whilst the gestation period may tends to vary a rather large amount between females, the average amount of time is 110 days. And due to the amount of time that female hyenas spend nursing each litter of cubs, they give birth to a new litter every two years, rather than every year. And I am aware that hyena cubs commonly kill their siblings to gain their mothers full attention/nutrition, this will, however, not be permitted in this RP.

Two other things in regards to hyenas and their birth. They have litters of 2-4, however, the mortality of cubs during birth is about 60%, so very few litters of four will have all survive. Most mothers will often lose at least one cubs during the birth process. It's also incredibly dangerous for the mother too, however, because this is rp, it will be less so. However, I would like to see some first time mothers be nervous about it all.

When it comes to raising the pups, females birth them in secluded dens. They keep them there for a few weeks, but eventually pups are moved into a communal den where mothers share the responsibilities of watching over and caring for young. They don't take in orphaned pups, but they will help each other take care of their own.

[Credit for most of the above belongs to Polly. I was lazy and borrowed her description. For below, they get credit as well, I kind of just put their idea into my own words. Much more poorly done, but I cannot compete with the beloved Polly <3 ]

For the Ranks

Since there is a hierarchy within the regular ranks of the clan, when reserving one, please specify where you want them in that hierarchy. I will list them on the Rank Post in order of their dominance, the first being the most dominant, with the last being the least.
For Example:
"May I reserve the Eighth Male/Epsilon?"
You are asking to reserve the lowest ranking Epsilon, and therefore, the lowest ranking Hyena in the whole clan.
Whereas, if someone reserves the First Male, they are reserved the highest ranked male, but his rank is still not higher or equal to the lowest ranked female.

Basically, when looking at the Available Roles, those listed beneath your characters are lower in rank, whereas those listed above have higher ranks and dominance. The only exception is for the Brood, since cubs hold the same rank as their mother. The place for the Brood on that post is just to keep track of the cubs.

Edited at October 31, 2021 03:23 PM by Imperial Sands
Reign | Hyena Rp | Open!October 31, 2021 12:18 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will Open this Shortly. Look for the Change from WIP,DNP to Open on the Title.
Reign | Hyena Rp | Open!October 31, 2021 12:25 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
[1/3]

My Queen

Name:

Imani;
Often called Ima by those she is fond of.
7 years
Female

The Queen
Desired Rank:

She is Content.

She is the Queen. So she of course thinks she is right, and a Rebellion or Coup would be ridiculous.
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Pagan-Stock on DA. Stock Image.

Powerful & Muscular Build
Quite Athletic, with Long Legs and a Well Muscled Body
Almost 35 Inches Tall at the Shoulder; 138 lbs in Weight
A Weird Combination of Lean Build that is Well Muscled
If she was Shorter she would be Bulky
Primarily a Grey-Tan in Color with Black Legs and Spots.
Has Tan on her Shoulders, Nape, and the Top of her Head
Has a Smokey Scent, something between a Camfire and a Wild Fire.
Plethora of Scars Adorn her Coat
Dark Brown Eyes with a Grey Hint

Personality:

wip
- Aggressive & Stern
- Doesn't Tolerate Anything Less Than the Best
- A Strong Willed & Stubborn Creature
- Highly Determined and Ambitious
- Devoted and Doting Mother, Can be a Bit Pushy
- Literally a Bit Pushy About Anything
- Impatient with Fools, Morons, etc.
- Loves & Adores all Cubs
- Respectful to Those Who Have Earned
- Do NOT Expect that if you haven't
- Volatile When Her Cubs, Even the adults, are Threatened
- Explosive and Unpredictable at Times
- Strategic Minded & Analytical of Some Things
- Likes to Hope for the Best, Plan/Prepare for the Worst
- Always Tries to be Realistic
- The Queen of Sarcasm, Witty Responses, and Burns
- Enjoys a Good Laugh Now and Then
- Can be Quite Warm and Friendly When her Walls are Down
- The Wall of GOT Seems Small Compared to the Walls Around her Heart

Crush:

None, Open Maybe
Mate:

There is no One Male Right Now
Cubs:

Two Five Month Old Cubs, One Male [Me] & One Female [Open]
> Azem & [Open]
One to Three 2.5 Year Old Offspring [All Open]
> Aziza, [Open], & [Open]
One 4.5 Year Old Offspring [Open]
> [Open]
Kin:

Possibly Open
Affiliations:
wip

Other:

Edited at October 31, 2021 02:08 PM by Imperial Sands
Reign | Hyena Rp | Open!October 31, 2021 12:26 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
[2/3]

My Epsilon

Name:

Rajan;
Goes by Raj or Raj, sometimes Jan.
[Pronounced like Sean, but with a J]
tbd
Male

Epsilon [Three]
Desired Rank:

Unsure. But he Isn't Content.

He would like to be higher ranked and hold more respect within the clan, but he understands many will be resistant to the idea.
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to EdgedFeather on DA. Stock Image.

words
words
words
Personality:

wip
Crush:

Open
Mate:

None
Cubs:

Open
Kin:

He wasn't born in the clan, so the only kin he might have is any offspring he has.
Affiliations:

tbd
Other:

Edited at October 31, 2021 01:33 PM by Imperial Sands
Reign | Hyena Rp | Open!October 31, 2021 12:27 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
[3/3]

My Prince

Name:

Azem;
Often Zem or Az
5 Months
Male

One of the Brood;
He is, the Queen, Imani's Son.
Desired Rank:

He Honestly Doesn't Know.

He is WAY to Young to Even Understand what any of that means.
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Psychopomp16 on DA. Stock Image.

words
words
words
Personality:

wip
- Sweet boy with a Kind heart
- Doesn't seem to have a mean bone in his body
- Playful and Friendly
- Definitely a bit Naive
- Innocent as Heck
- Too Big of a Heart
- Shy with Strangers at First
- A bit Insecure on the inside
- Adores his Big Sis
- Mama's Boy
- Is not a Trouble Maker. Not on Purpose.
- Fragile, sweet boi.

Crush:

yuck!
Mate:

coooottiesss
Cubs:

ew. none.
Kin:

Imani is his Mom.
___________ is his Dad.
Siblings are: tbd
Aziza - His Big Sister [His Favorite sister]
Affiliations:
tbd
Aziza - Azem loves his mum. But he loves Aziza. She is his big sister, and the sun rises another degree whenever he sees her. He absolutely adores his older sister, he looks up to her, and wants to be just like her. Aziza is everything little Azem wishes to be one day. Is he like a little lost cub always trying to follow on her tail and go where his paws are too small to carry him? Yes. But he would follow her anywhere, and never question why. He sees stars when it comes to his big sis, and he would defend her honor with every inch of his little being. To Azem, no one is better than Aziza.

Other:

Edited at October 31, 2021 02:48 PM by Imperial Sands

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us