Wolf Play : Fallen Wolves, Rising Wars | Wolf RP | Literate | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
10:15:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Silver

Yes! This is when we get the raven feathers, I forgot!

Can't remember what the currency is though.

Emmet

May be adding mushrooms to this one as well.
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:55 Floor
@Boe

Then I might be wrong then lol. When I was active last August, I do remember the werewolf event but I vaguely remember the zombie event from years ago
 Luna🌕
10:14:37 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Knew it
 Continental Wolves
10:13:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Werewolves was last month, after looking at the encyclopedia its the one with Gwyn ap Nudd and hellhounds and such
 Boeing
10:12:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
THen again I don't know. >.> I just remembered last month was werewolf month lol
 Forest Dwelling
10:12:17 Floor
@Boe

Really going off of memory here so I may be wrong
 Continental Wolves
10:11:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Oh fuck yeah, I remember now a little after I looked at the NPC's for the event, I LOVE this one

Techno
I'll be lurking and watching for it, im sure it'll look great
 Boeing
10:10:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
I thought Werewolves was last month, August
 Luna🌕
10:09:59 Silver (She/her)
Techno
IsnÂ’t it gen ap nud? And hellhounds?and I donÂ’t know if it changed since last October but thatÂ’s what it was back then
 technoblade
10:09:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Trying to figure out how to do this one so it may take a while cause I want it to look good.
 Forest Dwelling
10:08:58 Floor
@Emmet

Basically, you find and hunt infected animals (animals with rabies) as well as werewolves in explore for event currency. There's a rare chance for your wolves to get rabies from those battles as well.
 Luna🌕
10:08:56 Silver (She/her)
I put up a pvp wager if anyone wants to challenge the great Queso Army. It may be easy- I tried to BE trained them after going 80 steps and finding a singular wolverine. In FOREST.
 Apothecary
10:08:26 Medicinally Autistic
I didnÂ’t have more time to explore with all the work IÂ’ve been doing
 technoblade
10:08:19 Lil Techy | Techno
Next event is the zombie event I believe
 Apothecary
10:08:00 Medicinally Autistic
I need more cp on all these pups
 Continental Wolves
10:07:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Someone remind me what Octobers event is? IM having a major brain fart moment right now e,e
 Forest Dwelling
10:06:31 Floor
For some reason I forgot the October event was a thing even though I'm going into Wolflocke soon
 Luna🌕
10:06:14 Silver (She/her)
Ollie
I think sheÂ’s anti furry Like the rest of my school. I donÂ’t know why, but everyone but my like 5 friends judge me for it. Sometimes they bark at me but I just wind up laughing because they sound like a goat throwing up
 Continental Wolves
10:06:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I swear I just sounded like a caveman clicking on those >.>
I NEED it already
 Faulty Demons
10:05:13 Ollie, Gold
Vah
Yup

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -1
Komodo Dragon : +5
Wolverine : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Fallen Wolves, Rising Wars | Wolf RP | Literate | Open!October 27, 2021 09:42 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
~~~ Index ~~~
Post I: Index / Advertisement
Post II: Plot
Post III: RP Rules
Post IV: Pack Ranks
Pack V: Pack Information
Post VI: Masterlist
Post VII: Character Sheet
Post VIII: Miscellaneous

~~~ Advertisement ~~~
Tragedy strikes between two packs as the fight for dwindling territory becomes a harrowing scenario for the two packs. But, the choice is yours - will you stay loyal, pick sides, or perhaps go solo? The choice is yours.

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=77033&page=1

Edited at October 28, 2021 08:38 PM by Murdering_Crow
Fallen Wolves, Rising Wars | Wolf RP | Literate | Open!October 27, 2021 09:42 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
~~~ Plot ~~~

Many years ago, there was a time where wolves were slowly dwindling in numbers. Poachers, regular-season hunters, or simply dying of natural nature causes were slowly taking the lives of these wolves. Families were torn apart, packs were slowly destroyed, and as humans began evading a forest, their territory choices slowly drifted away as well.

Two packs, known as the Makatza Pack and the Zilah Pack, were forced to work together. Considering that both of their numbers were rather small, they decided it would be best to combine the packs and become united under one territory, ruling it without any issue. However, that was until a new generation of alphas took over.

As the packs had started to regain their numbers, everything changed. From living as friends and lovers, the two packs were now strangers again. A new war has risen for the land of these two packs. It is a vast valley, abundant in food, and a beautiful sight, and far away from humans - the original problem.

Who's side will you choose? Rivalry will become another day, hatred will be just as normal, and trust will be hard to come by as wolves may betray, leave, or even become a snake within their own pack. The choice is yours, however;

Whose side are you on?

Edited at October 27, 2021 09:51 PM by Murdering_Crow

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
~~~ RP Rules ~~~

Eve/Sixbear's rules trump all. Please take a moment to reread them if you ever need to, or just get a refresher before joining.

>Respect everyone. This should be a given, but here I am. Please do not have drama outside of the RP. A mod or myself will take care of it.

>Type at least 300 words per post. Should have proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. Of course, mistakes are inevitable, but a quick skim of your post never hurt anyone.

>Be sure to be inclusive of everyone. This is a group RP, not a 1x1 or a story revolving just around your characters.

>Speaking of characters, you are allowed four, one of which can be high-ranking.

>Do not make characters OP, god-mod, make Gary/Mary Sues, etc.

>Be realistic with characters. For the sake of realism, there will be no LGBTQ+ relationships in this RP.

>Ensure that you have permission from the opposing party(ies) about harming/killing another person's character (which is bound to happen in this RP). Please leave room during fight scenes for the other person to reply. Your character won't be dodging all of the attacks, nor will all of theirs be landing.

>Have at least a five sentence description for the appearance. If you have an image, please properly credit it and ensure that it is free to use. I can in fact help if needed.

>Have at least three strengths and three weaknessses.

>Try to keep genders as even as possible.

>Reservations last 48 hours.

>Have fun!

All subject to change.

Edited at October 28, 2021 08:39 PM by Murdering_Crow
Fallen Wolves, Rising Wars | Wolf RP | Literate | Open!October 27, 2021 09:43 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
~~~ Pack Ranks ~~~

Alpha
This wolf is the most dominant out of the pack. Their word is law, and is to be respected regardless of your opinions on them. They have full authority over punishments, who is allowed into the pack, rules, etc. They do not have to answer to anyone, though some alphas are known for taking their pack mates' opinions into consideration.

Alpha's Mate
Just as it sounds. They help enforce the rules, help with coice making, etc. They are also the most dominant, and same thing applies to them as would the regular Alpha.

Beta Pair
These two wolves are the Alpha's most trusted male and female. They do not have to be mates, but are considered to be a second-in-command and may be a mated pair if they wish. At times, they may be relatives, close friends, maybe even hate each other - who knows. But these two are to work together by helping to enforce rules, set up hunting parties, patrols, and task any wolves. They are the second most dominant.

Delta Pair
In a way, they're like the second beta pair but do not have the authority to assign certain tasks. Instead, they normally join those wolves. The pair are picked out by the Delta, and if deemed fit, the Alpha(s) normally approve of their choice. These two work together in hunting, tracking, fighting, scouting, scavenging, etc. They may help enforce rules, but again, any crime committed against the pack is to be dealt with the Betas and the Alphas.

Gamma
This wolf is known for their loyalty and willingness. They are basically a third-in-command, and are picked by the Deltas. They have less authority, but are always tasked with leading hunting parties, scouting, etc. They also are the one to watch over the pack during the day if the Alphas and Betas are absent (the Deltas would be in their places). They are almost like a gaurdian, and are highly respected.

Subordinates
Just as it sounds. They make up majority of the pack's numbers and have tasks each day assigned by their superiors. They are to protect, live, and provide for the pack. They are the ones who hunt, scout, etc alongside any superiors who may be with them. Among this rank, there is no superiority from other peers - they are all equal.

Mothers
Any females expecting pups. They hold the future to the pack, and are to be protected at all costs.

Pups
Any wolf below the age of 1. Afterwards, they are considered a suboridinate unless demoted or premoted. They are to be protected at all costs as well.

Omegas
Either considered newcomers or wolves who have been demoted to this rank. It is not a romantisized rank - it's horrible. They eat last, are treated poorly, and are probably the last option. Wolves in this rank are probably wolves who have been punished before, newcomers, etc.

Edited at October 28, 2021 08:04 PM by Murdering_Crow
Fallen Wolves, Rising Wars | Wolf RP | Literate | Open!October 27, 2021 09:43 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
~~~ Pack Information ~~~

Makatza
They reside in the northern part of the territory. These wolves are normally grays, blacks, or whites, sometimes with the mix of a more brown wolf in there. They are super organized and respectable - honorable. They were the first pack to reside in the territory, so their grudge against the Zilah Pack is strong and prominent. They are wolves who are not to be messed with.

Zilah
More or less a raggedy group of wolves. They are a mix of personalities, and are known for their Alpha's striking fear. Although organized, there are plenty of reckless wolves within this pack. They take on the more eastern part of the now-shared territory. They moved in second when the Makataza offered them a spot on the land. Most of their wolves are super reckless, cold, though the more kind wolves still exist in this pack.

Edited at October 28, 2021 08:14 PM by Murdering_Crow

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
~~~ Masterlist ~~~

Makatza Pack

Alpha

Alpha's Mate
[Locked ; Decided in RP]

Beta Pair

Delta Pair

Gamma

Subordinates

Mothers

Pups

Omegas

Zilah Pack

Alpha Pair

Alpha's Mate
[Locked ; Decided in RP]

Beta Pair

Delta Pair

Gamma

Subordinates

Mothers

Pups

Omegas

Edited at October 28, 2021 08:31 PM by Murdering_Crow

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
~~~ Character Sheet ~~~

This is simply the bare minimum. You may add on to this, but anything that is here must be filled out.

Name
Appearance
Personality
Strengths
Weaknesses
Pack
Rank
Desired Rank
Mate
Crush
Offspring
Affiliations
Other

Edited at October 28, 2021 08:33 PM by Murdering_Crow
Fallen Wolves, Rising Wars | Wolf RP | Literate | Open!October 27, 2021 09:44 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
~~~ Miscellaneous ~~~

Links
Discussion
RP Thread

Co-Host
N/A

Gender Ratio
M | F
0 | 0

Edited at October 28, 2021 08:35 PM by Murdering_Crow
Fallen Wolves, Rising Wars | Wolf RP | Literate | Open!October 28, 2021 08:36 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Now

open/closed!
Fallen Wolves, Rising Wars | Wolf RP | Literate | Open!October 28, 2021 08:37 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
res

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us