Ooh, glowing is good! :D
 Ghost Queen
11:12:36 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
vote?

-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:11:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Thank you :D I'm going to make another version that glows!
 Kikyo
11:10:13 
Is it me or is the Breeding part of trading post being weird...?
 Transcendence
11:09:51 free palestine
I somehow still alive pvp guys?
 Nevermore.
11:07:59 Never/Nev
That is just stunning Technician! :o
 technoblade
11:06:20 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thoughts?
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:03:42 Chat's snack
Spoops

Ah, I budget too much to blow apples. Born being told I have to go to college, forced to pay for it 😔
 Ghost Queen
11:01:34 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
10:59:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux^^
Missed you too^^
I've been busy with work but that means more apples to blow
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:56:15 Chat's snack
Spoops! How've you been? I haven't been on here much, I've honestly missed our banter.
 distant-lands
10:54:04 katy | beetle
Vah,
very true. i have /tons/ of personal art to catch up on :')
 Nevermore.
10:53:42 Never/Nev
I'm so happy that the propane fireplace was turned on for me as I work into the night :")
 Zeraphia
10:53:11 Vah the Ancient One
Gives you some time to practice what you want to practice, work on some personal art and yeah!
 Hallow's Eve
10:53:00 Hallow, Eve
I have over 30 WP coins and that much mush, I just one at least one good stud lol
 Zeraphia
10:52:45 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

That's not a bad idea.
 -Sweet-Poison-
10:52:08 Bau
Ali

It's all good!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -4
Wolverine : +3
Anaconda : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Wrath of the Wild Hunt | Realistic | WIP; DNPOctober 25, 2021 07:27 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Owners

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Host: Plague Doctor
Co-Host: Spellbound

➽───────────────❥

Forums

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Sign-Ups: You Are Here
Discussion: WIP
RP: WIP

➽───────────────❥

Edited at November 8, 2021 02:54 PM by Plague Doctor
Wrath of the Wild Hunt | Realistic | WIP; DNPOctober 27, 2021 05:12 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Rules
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active. Do not just join to leave - that ruins the fun of the RP. If you need a break or hiatus

Edited at October 27, 2021 05:14 PM by Spellbound
Wrath of the Wild Hunt | Realistic | WIP; DNPOctober 27, 2021 06:16 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lore

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The Druid Pack has existed on such wondrous lands for centuries to come - living in blissful harmony, unscathed by war. Fertile fields, wonderous weather throughout the season, freshwater, and plenty of prey; favored by their wolf god, Raggi. The Druid Pack are followers of nature, worshippers of knowledge, and renowned healers, with such knowledge passed down throughout the years. Mountains surround their lands, guarding the northern, western, and eastern borders. The south is nothing but endless clear waters - an endless sea that's given to them by Raggi's tears.

Raggi put his heart, soul, and body to granting his children such gifts; a guardian and fatherly figure the Druid Pack sees Raggi as. A merciful wolf that wants to give his children such a glorious life, one the Druid Pack comes to honor and worship for ages. It has lasted even till today, the Druid Pack living a blissful life. Unaware that eyes are watching them from the shadows - eyes full of hunger and disdain. The forgotten children of Raggi have come to play, have come to take back to what's rightfully there's.

The Wild Hunt has arrived; the night isn't safe anymore. Raggi can't protect you now.

The Wild Hunt is a pack full of sinners - disgraced by Raggi for the sins they committed. They live on the other side of the mountains, a place called the Badlands. The Badlands are infertile lands, the complete opposite of the blessed lands. To survive in such a harsh landform, they have two options: cannibalize or follow a secret path to reach the other side. To those that pick the second option, rarely would they ever survive the journey to the other side. Starved to death during their travel or killed by mountain predators with ease due to their weakened state. Devouring the same species isn't easy either. There's a low populace of lone wolves around, and no one dares touch the members of the Wild Hunt.

The Wild Hunt are warriors, assassins, and spies. What they have in muscles, they lack in intelligence - including herbal treatment. Having scars is treated with honor and respect. A small way the Wild Hunt worships their War God, Ogle. Ogle may not be as nurturing as his half-brother Raggi, but he did give his trusted followers fighting skills and warrior prowess. Ogle doesn't tolerate weakness yet favors the strong. Obey and respect the strong; discipline and humiliate the weak.

➽───────────────❥

Edited at November 9, 2021 10:45 AM by Plague Doctor
Wrath of the Wild Hunt | Realistic | WIP; DNPNovember 9, 2021 10:46 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Territories

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The Druid Pack

Their lands stretch for 50 miles, with the three mountains and the sea representing the edge of their territory. On the western side of the lands is the Emerald Plains - the main hunting grounds for the pack which consists of deer and elk, even the much larger cousins, the bison. To the north is the more rocky regions known as Scattered Teeth, the more dangerous parts of the territory due to other carnivores such as mountain lions and other larger carnivores due to a large amount of prey. Pronghorns, mountain goats, and bighorn sheeps dwell in these rocky regions. The last bit of land they have is to the east, the source of drinking water not only for the wolves but the lands as well. Two waterfalls pour down from the eastern mountain, with them having the name Twin Falls. If you love eating fish or other water creatures, this is the spot for you. Be aware that bears are mainly seen around here making homes. Always have someone with you, or keep an eye out if you're by yourself. The south is the ocean - a final gift Raggi gifted to them before he disappeared. Given the name Raggi's Rest that lasted for eras.

The Wild Hunt

Their lands are infertile, quite lifeless, except for the wolves that live there. The territory is the same radius as the Druid Pack at the moment - but once they start raiding, it would get bigger. Their territory is a mass field of disappointment, given land that provides more danger than protection. They have no protection from the mountains, only danger either from natural disasters or hungry carnivores. The northern territory is called Ogle's Wrath, a land filled with nothing but active and inactive volcanoes. To the east are the swamps or marshlands, filled with poisonous plants and tar instead of water. It has the name Field of Misery or the Graveyard. As the name suggests, wolves go there to dunk corpses of wolves they deem unworthy to devour or use as a torture method to get information. The west and north are the combinations of desert and canyons, dry and extremely hot by the winds blowing the volcano's steam in that direction.

➽───────────────❥

Edited at November 9, 2021 12:06 PM by Plague Doctor
Wrath of the Wild Hunt | Realistic | WIP; DNPNovember 9, 2021 12:14 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ranks

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The Druid Pack

The Higher Ranks

Overseer
The highest-ranking of the pack and doesn't require a mate to get it. Responsible for assigning ranks, discussing civil matters with the council, and the well-being of their members. They don't hold that much power, needing to hear the voice of the council before deciding. They should be treated with respect, with dignity if they come walking your way. No need to lower yourself in their presence; they were low-ranked too. A leader is there for guidance and lend a helping paw, not to control and belittle. This rank is not passed down to the offspring or the closet kin. To have this rank, one must be elected by the council. The Overseer is addressed as Overseer, no matter what gender the wolf is.

The Council
They're involved with helping the Overseer make decisions for the pack and to make sure the Overseer doesn't abuse their power. When the Overseer is gone, they're in charge of the pack and keep everything in order until the Overseer comes back. When the Overseer takes too long to come back, they have permission to elect another one. They don't need to become a mated pair to have this rank. Only four members are allowed to have this rank: two males and two females. One becomes a council member if they're born with Raggi's mark on their shoulder. Spots are available if one dies or retires.

The Oracle and Shamans
They're the healers of the pack and are in charge of preventing any sickness from spreading further. They have medical knowledge that dates back centuries, learning from their ancestors' achievements and failures. As a gift to his Shaman followers, Raggi gave one wolf the powers to see into the future to help the pack and warn them of future dangers. No one is allowed to hurt the Oracle since it's considered taboo. Being in this rank forbids you to have a mate and offspring - breaking that code would result in the placement of the omega rank.

Followers
The main population of the pack: all wolves are in charge of hunting, patrolling, and gathering herbs for the shamans. The oldest wolves would become mentors to young wolves called apprentices - a way to pass their knowledge onto the youngsters. The normal age range is 3-10 years of age. Once they hit 10 years old, they would retire. Be on your best behavior, you might have the chance to become the next Overseer.

Apprentices
Pups that finally reached adolescent age and become apprentices. They learn what knowledge their mentors have and study the pack's traditions. The age rank is 1-2 years of age - they would no longer become apprentices once they hit 2-years-old. They can't dismiss their mentor's orders; they're not allowed to talk back either, as it would be a sign of disrespect.

Pups
The name says it.

Omegas
No one becomes an omega unless they committed a foul deed, but they're allowed to redeem themselves. Either by serving an extended time or agreeing to do several difficult tasks for the pack. They're not badly treated, but no one must show them pity or help them with their jobs. Consider them as prisoners who are doing community work to be scott-free.

The Wild Hunt

Master/Mistress of the Hunter
The leader of the pack and has only been led by males until now. They hold all the power and order of the pack, and no one is allowed to disobey them - unless they want to embrace death. Anger them in any way, they're allowed to give a reasonable punishment - who am I kidding? They punish you for how they feel at the moment; being reasonable brings you nowhere in life. They're in charge of assigning ranks, ensuring civil disputes are handled properly and enforcing their rules upon the pack. Due to the current situation, Mistress of the Hunt has become an additional name.

Lord/Lady of the Wild
This rank was held only by males, but now it's available for females. They're the second-in-commands and should be given the same respect amount of respect as their leader. If you insult them, then you're second-handly insulting the leader as well. When the Master/Mistress is gone, they're in charge of the pack, and their words are law until the leader returns. This rank only consists of one wolf: whom the Master or Mistress trusts dearly.

The Cursed Four
They're personal agents and guards towards the Mistress/Master, and only need to follow the orders of their leader. They were chosen as pups to become the next Cursed Four, and are trained differently than the others. They need to only take orders personally from their beloved leader - if caught betraying the leader in any way, then they're executed without an ounce of mercy. When the Master/Mistress isn't around, neither is the Lord/Lady of the Wild, then they're left in charge.

Vanguards
Experienced warriors of the pack and are in charge of training the squires. All sorts of methods of training are allowed, it doesn't matter how brutal it is as long as it gets the job done. Everyone should respect them, even fear them when they come your way. Insult the Master's/Mistress's skillful warriors in any matter, they have full permission to punish you on how they see fit.

Combatants
Squires that have now become full-fledged members of the pack. Adapted to the harsh environment, trained in brutal fighting techniques, and can handle even the largest of other carnivores. They have the scars to prove it, with each scar telling a story of their training. All of them are pushed to their limits, pushing past their bodily limits to become superior fighters. They're on their breaking point, bloodlust and the need for war always lingering on their minds.

Squires
Pups that have finally come to the age of 1, trained under the watchful gaze of the vanguard. Scarless and weak bodies the fresh squires have, but once training kicks in, everything would change. They have such an innocent mindset, blinded from the world. Ready to be corrupted and absorb the knowledge of fighting as well the arts of war. They would become combatants at the age of 3, but if there are no improvements, they would remain as a squire.

Pups
They're hidden underground and are not allowed to leave unless ordered to by the leader. They're taken care of by the Thralls. If a runt is born, they're to be tossed into the lava pools to perish.

Thralls
The servants of the pack, either loners who trespassed on their territory, or old pack mates that didn't live up to the leader's expectations. They have a marking of a slave on their right shoulder, the sigil burned into their flesh by smothering metal claws. A permanent reminder of their role in the world of the Badlands.

➽───────────────❥

Edited at November 10, 2021 01:51 PM by Plague Doctor
Wrath of the Wild Hunt | Realistic | WIP; DNPNovember 10, 2021 01:53 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pack Territories

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

WIP

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved