01:23:01 free palestine
Mercury meltdown flashbacks
 The Night Walker
01:22:40 Anemoia/Aedra
Just little bits of flare.
 Poseidon
01:22:02 Sea God
Leon
Ooh mercury is so good, luckily I have another unnamed wolf that needs a name and it looks exactly like this one.
 The Night Walker
01:21:56 Anemoia/Aedra
Stygian
Like for example, instead of the spaces blank:

Example Test Here.
-·-
Example Test Two.
 TheSigmaMales
01:21:44 Leon, Sigma
Ooh what about mercury wave
 Poseidon
01:21:12 Sea God
Red
Bet
 TheSigmaMales
01:21:05 Leon, Sigma
Sea god

Try mercury??
 Everlasting Torment
01:21:00 Anubis, Samael
hmm time to explore to get ready for Halloween XD
 Feiella
01:20:58 Fei the writer
RedVortex
Please spell out your words
 RedVortex10
01:19:36 
Sea God
Name em, Wave. bc you're the Sea God
 Feiella
01:19:21 Fei the writer
Earth Shakers
Apples in barter in market place
 The Earth-Shakers
01:18:01 
Where can You get glacial ice?
 Poseidon
01:17:28 Sea God
Something unique!
 starmutt
01:17:20 marsh | they/it
they are very big paragraphs
 Poseidon
01:17:01 Sea God
-WP Click-

Name suggestions!
 Stygian Forest
01:16:31 
Aedra

The paragraphs are seperated though?
 TheSigmaMales
01:15:51 Leon, Sigma
Red

Sup dude lol
 The Night Walker
01:15:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Stygian
Use the bar on the top of the text box when youre editing the about! Also maybe separate paragraphs with anything from a - to something more extravagant like \‹·Â›/ or what ever you can copy paste from google

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : 0
Jaguar : -1
Jaguar : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Shapeshifters vs Hunters Sign-Ups ~ Revamped ~ WIP DNPOctober 23, 2021 10:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Table of Contents:
-Plot
-Rules
-Master List
-Sign-up sheet
-Important Links
Shapeshifters vs Hunters Sign-Ups ~ Revamped ~ WIP DNPOctober 23, 2021 10:23 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot:

A long time ago, shapeshifters and humans lived in peace. One day, a trickster made a trap for the humans that made them hate all shapeshifters. The trap ensnared many humans until stories were passed around of the dangers of the shifters and the hatred spread. The shapeshifters were forced into hiding. Those that were found were killed or experimented on to find weaknesses to use against them. They hunted them until there was only a few left.

A few shapeshifters rebelled against this, becoming the Fearless Helpers. With so little of their forces, they still fought, breaking into bases and freeing other shifters. Hunters would come for them but would also kill rogues here and there.

Which side will you fight for? Become the hunters and kill the shifters? Or free your own and fight for your will with the Fearless Helpers?

Edited at October 23, 2021 10:31 PM by Fangsoffire

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules:

1. Respect everyone, and everything around you.
2. All WP rules apply!

3. No godmodding. No perfect characters.

4. Be creative! Only 3 shifters can have the same power.

5. Hate the character, not the player.

6. Put your favorite color in Other.

7. You can have as many characters as you can handle, but only 3 to begin with. PM me with a RP response to have more~

8. If I decline your sheet, you may try again. I have the right to accept or decline your sheet.

9. You must have 3+ sentences in Appearance, with or without a picture.

10. You must have 1+ well written paragraphs (5+ sentences) in your character's personality. No one-liners or "Kind, funny, caring". Full sentences.

11. This is semi-lit, your posts must be 4+ sentences for each post.

12. Reservations last 24 Hours. Can only reserve two spots at a time. Still paying attention? Put your favorite animal in Other instead.

13. You MUST be active at least twice a week, and post a minimum of three posts a week. If you have issues and can't be active please notify me.

14. If you do not respond in the week, you have one day after I send you a PM to get a post out. If not done, you are out of the RP.

15. If you want one of the higher ranks, please PM me a RP response.

16. You have 3 warnings. After the three warnings, you will be banned from this RP. Respect everyone and do not be mad if I decline your sheet.

17. You can not kill another characters character without their permission. It must also be cleared with me as well.

18. Your shifter can have up to 3 powers. Be creative, I don't want more than 3 characters having the same power.

19. Your shifter can have 1 mystical creature. Explain the creature in 2+ sentences.

20. I can add to these whenever I see fit~

Edited at November 1, 2021 09:43 PM by Fangsoffire

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Master List:

The Fearless Helpers
These shapeshifters are the fighters. They rescue those in need, using teamwork and friendship. They rescue the ones that are being hunted and are in the labs.

Alpha(1/1):
Leader of the pack, looks out and protects the pack while making the overall decision.
-Reserved for me

~~~

Beta(0/1):
The Beta organizes the patrols, the hunting parties and the battle formations. They make sure that everyone is playing their role.
-

~~~

Deltas (0/2)
The Deltas are the lead warriors in the shapeshifter group. They make sure everyone is in their battle positions, nobody is injured and keeps the patrol together.
-
-

~~~

Healer(0/1):
The healer helps the injured and wounded. Must be skilled in herbs and caring. Can take on an apprentince, PM me first~
-

~~~

Warriors (0/unlimimted):
These are the main shifters in the pack. They go on missions to attack hunter bases, free enprisoned shifters and make up most of the rescue/attack teams.
-
-
-

~~~

Scouts (0/5)
These are the messengers and trackers of the pack. The scouts will go ahead and make sure everything is clear and in place in a rescue mission. They will also be the ones to transfer messages between teams of warriors.
-
-
-
-

~~~

Mothers (0/3):
These are the shifters that are pregnant or has children. They also help the orphaned children that the warriors rescue.
-
-
-

|~~~|

Hunter Ranks:

Leader (0/1):
Base of commands, his word goes. He can command the soldiers but will usually stay behind in the command center to watch his soldiers in action.
-

~~~

Commander (0/2):
There is two divisions in the hunter ranks. These Commanders are in charge of their division and can call the attack if they see fit, the second in command.
-
-

~~~

Captain (0/2):
Also 2 Captains for each divison. They are in the lead of an attack and are usually at the front of the lines.
-
-

~~~

Soldiers (0/unlimited):
The main make up of the Hunters, mostly made out of NPC's.
-
-
-

Edited at October 26, 2021 09:45 AM by Fangsoffire

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sign-Up Sheet:

Name:

Appearance (3+ sentences):

Mystical Creature:

Personality:

Relationship(s):

Family (Optional):

Backstory (Optional)

Powers (Maximum of 3):

Other:

Edited at November 1, 2021 09:57 PM by Fangsoffire

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Important Links:

Sign-Ups: Your here!
Discussion: Not yet~
RP thread: Not yet~

Edited at October 27, 2021 09:38 AM by Fangsoffire

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP!!
Name:
Star Fire
Alpha
Appearance (3+ sentences):

Mystical Creature:
Fire-Winged Wolf
This creature is a 6 foot tall wolf to the shoulder with large, 20 feet across fire colored wings. Star Fire's pelt is pure black fur and his wings are dragon scaled. At the top of his wings, it starts out as a deep blood red color before fading as it goes down. When it reaches the end tips, it is a light amber color that reflects in the sunlight. His fur has slight dapples of silver through it making it look like a starry night.
Personality:

Relationship(s):
None
Family (Optional):
Sister: Amber Lily
Mother: Deceased
Father: Deceased
Backstory (Optional):
Memories will be hinted throughout RP
Powers (Maximum of 3):
Pyrokinesis:
Ability to create several different types of fire and control it with his mind. Can shoot it from hands and/or mouth, but has taken time to learn to control. This is also connected to his emotions.
Energy Manipulation:
This ability allows him to draw energy from the earth and the living things around him. He has to be careful not to pull too much or he could kill the earth around her. If he closes his eyes and activates it, he can see every living creature's life thread. He must be extremely careful when touching one's life thread for if he pulls too hard, he can drain the energy sharply killing the living thing instantly. This also has a play on his emotions and can be controlled accordingly.
Enhanced Healing:
Ability to heal himself when hurt, this happens by itself and can not be controlled. If it is a major injury, it will take more time and energy. He can also heal others that needs it but it takes twice as much energy.
Other:
Read the Rules~

Edited at November 1, 2021 10:21 PM by Fangsoffire

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us