Wolf Play : The Hunted | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Salom_
01:27:13 Sal, Salmon
PVP anyone?
 Poseidon
01:23:03 Sea God
Mercury wave it is, and I'll make the other one Mercury Ripple or something
 Transcendence
01:23:01 free palestine
Mercury meltdown flashbacks
 The Night Walker
01:22:40 Anemoia/Aedra
Just little bits of flare.
 Poseidon
01:22:02 Sea God
Leon
Ooh mercury is so good, luckily I have another unnamed wolf that needs a name and it looks exactly like this one.
 The Night Walker
01:21:56 Anemoia/Aedra
Stygian
Like for example, instead of the spaces blank:

Example Test Here.
-·-
Example Test Two.
 TheSigmaMales
01:21:44 Leon, Sigma
Ooh what about mercury wave
 Poseidon
01:21:12 Sea God
Red
Bet
 TheSigmaMales
01:21:05 Leon, Sigma
Sea god

Try mercury??
 Everlasting Torment
01:21:00 Anubis, Samael
hmm time to explore to get ready for Halloween XD
 Feiella
01:20:58 Fei the writer
RedVortex
Please spell out your words
 RedVortex10
01:19:36 
Sea God
Name em, Wave. bc you're the Sea God
 Feiella
01:19:21 Fei the writer
Earth Shakers
Apples in barter in market place
 The Earth-Shakers
01:18:01 
Where can You get glacial ice?
 Poseidon
01:17:28 Sea God
Something unique!
 starmutt
01:17:20 marsh | they/it
they are very big paragraphs
 Poseidon
01:17:01 Sea God
-WP Click-

Name suggestions!
 Stygian Forest
01:16:31 
Aedra

The paragraphs are seperated though?
 TheSigmaMales
01:15:51 Leon, Sigma
Red

Sup dude lol
 The Night Walker
01:15:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Stygian
Use the bar on the top of the text box when youre editing the about! Also maybe separate paragraphs with anything from a - to something more extravagant like \‹·Â›/ or what ever you can copy paste from google

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : 0
Jaguar : -1
Jaguar : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Hunted | Wolf Rp | Open!October 21, 2021 08:24 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Hunted

For the wolves of Forest Dawn, peace was not something that came easily. However, it was achieved at some point, with the pack living an easy, and healthy life. For almost a year they lived that way; before the pack began to grow restless, whispers began, and silent feuds prevailed. For one group in particular it seemed to be worse, as this group was butting heads with the Beta of the pack. Few actually knew why they were, but it was well known within the pack that particular group of wolves, a close knit faction within the pack, and the Beta just did not get along.

One day it all came to a head when the Beta of the pack was discovered, murdered. Fear gripped the pack, but whispers began almost immediately, many of their sharp words pointed towards the group of wolves known to disagree with him on the regular. Fearing they would be unjustly prosecuted for something they hadn't done, the group decides to flee, in hopes of creating their own pack, and able to live in peace.

Unfortunately for them, the pack isn't through with them yet, and sends a group of warriors after them. Their goal is to either capture them and bring them back, or as many as they can, or kill them. Either way, for the pack, justice will have been served for their loss.

With these wolves nipping at their heels, threatening to ruin everything, the faction of wolves must flee for their lives. Only time will reveal the truth of what really happened; of who's the murderer. Until then, the Hunter becomes the Hunted.

This Rp is lead by Tenebris Umbra and myself. She has just as much power as I do, and can accept and deny people into this Rp, as well as answer any questions. Please show her respect, if you do not that is grounds alone for being kicked out of this rp.

If you've joined one of my Rps before, you know I do my best to be active, however for those who don't know that I do work full time with 10 hour days. I can't always be on, but I do try my best. I do expect those who join this Rp to offer it the same dedication. Thank you!
The Hunted | Wolf Rp | Open!October 21, 2021 08:25 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Breakdown

To put it simply, a group of wolves have fled their pack after the death of the pack's Beta. Knowing they would be accused in his death, whether they did it or not, they have fled to avoid persecution from their pack. The pack does believe them responsible for the Beta's death, and after they flee, sends a group of their own wolves to hunt them. Their goal is to bring back those they can, and kill the rest, or just kill them all.

No one actually knows who has killed the Beta, except for the Killer himself, who could possibly be among either group.

The Roleplay Rules

1. Follow all of Eve's and WP's rules. If you don't, it won't be tolerated, and you'll be removed from the rp.
2. Be Active. Which included the Discussion Thread just as much as the actual Rp thread. I will not tolerate inactivty. If you have been inactive for 4 days, I will message you as a warning, if you don't respond within 48 hours to the Rp, I'll kick you from it. Exceptions are made if we are notified notice of an absence.
3. No Perfect Characters, God Moding, Powerplaying, etc. It won't be tolerated at all.
4. Two characters maximum per person. So choose wisely, I will not be changing a reservation or allowing you to finish a character just to want to remake them.
5. Reservations last 24 hours. If you reserve a spot and don't finish in that time frame, I will open the spot back up. You can still continue your form, but if someone else finishes a character before you, they'll get that spot. Even if it's the last one.
6. If you've read this far, put something about a dandelion in your form.
7. Detailed Description is the Minimum Requirement for Wolf Appearances. You may use Stock Images too, but they must be Credited Properly, as well as Free to Use Stock too.
8. Absolutely NO One-Liners. This is a Semi-Literate Rp Minimum.
9. All the wolves in this Rp will be Adult Wolves.
10. If you wish your wolf to be the Killer Pm me. If you've been chosen, I will let you know. You MUST keep it a secret from everyone and never let on that they are until the moment comes for them to reveal they are. Please ask first before revealing they are the killer though.
11. Not all of the Hunter wolves have to hate all the wolves that are fleeing, but they must hate at least One.
12. I reserve the Right to Deny Applications.
13. Put your favorite movie in the other section if you've read this.
14. Have Fun!

Edited at October 21, 2021 08:30 PM by Imperial Sands

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roles

The Hunted
These Wolves are the ones in the group who have fled after the death of the Beta. The group itself had a beef with the Beta, and knew they would be blamed for his death. They are a close knit group of wolves, meaning most of them are friends, and some may even be related. The Killer may be among them too.

1. Inge | F | Imperial Sands

2. Chakrii | M | Tenebris Umbra
3. Reserved for Polly
4. Leucos | F | Corpses

The Hunters
These are the wolves who either volunteered or were chosen to go after the group who fled in belief they are responsible for the Beta's death. Most of them dislike or hate some or all of the wolves within the group, though not all of them do. These wolves do not have to be close with each other, but some of them can be, but they do all know each other to some degree or even be related. The Killer might even be among them too.

1. Alrik | M | Imperial Sands
2. Tanja | F | Polly

Edited at December 1, 2021 12:13 AM by Imperial Sands

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Previous Rank or Rank: *
Appearance:
Personality:
Affiliations: **
Other:

Read the Astericks(*).

*: For the Hunted, put their Rank when they were in the pack. For the Hunters, put what their rank is in the pack. No High Ranks. This is so we know what they did in the pack, and what their strengths might be. Ex: A warrior will be better at fighting, while a Hunter might be better a tracking.

**: This is where you will put the relationships they have with each wolf. This is also where you can put if they have a crush on a particular wolf or something.
The Hunted | Wolf Rp | Open!October 21, 2021 08:26 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
〈 I N G E 〉

Credit Belongs to KhalliysGraphy on DA. Stock Image.

Name:
Inge
[Like Inga]

Previous Rank:
Hunter;
Now a Hunted
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to KhalliysGraphy on DA. Stock Images.

Inge is a pretty average sized wolf, clocking in at just under 30 inches at the shoulder, 5.7 feet from nose to tail tip, and around 115 lbs, though maybe less now with the famine. She is by no means the largest wolf, but not the smallest either, making her a rather well balanced female. She is faster than some of the larger wolves, but slower than some of the smaller ones. It's similar with strength, but opposite. She won't necessarily be winning any races, or fights, but she can certainly hold her own when the time comes.

Inge's average size is more of a leaner figure, built with more sinewy muscle that allows her to not look as bulky as some wolves do. When she isn't eating as much, her figure will deteroriate, giving her a more thin look than normal.

The female has a coat of brown and tans, a tiny bit of grey and white included too, with a distinct orange-tan look to it. She's definitely one of those wolves that is easy to pick out from a crowd because of it. However, when there is hard times, her coat tends to take a hit, dulling dramatically in color, becoming a more dull tan and grey-brown color than it was before (Reference the howling picture). There are times, though, especially right after it's gotten wet and is drying, that one can see the reminiscence of it's former glory when it's dull. Once she is healthy and well fed, her coat always returns to normal.

Inge is a rather shapely and defined female, having a slender muzzle, fluffy cheeks, and a lean build give her more definition beyond just muscle. Of course, the plethora of scars littering the female, likely detracts from the beauty she could potentially be seen as. Especially the ones on her face. Her unique coat and defined features, even if those have changed with the famine, are finished with one distinguished feature: her eyes. The female has the rare trait of being heterochromic. One either is a dark brown, while the other is more of a gold color. The female's scent is one of earth rain, like a forest right after, or before, it rains.
Personality:

Inge is a rather calm female, but do not mistake her indifference for acceptance. If one were to push the female to far, they would undoubtedly be met with teeth. For the most part she does remain stoic, but in those rare moments, the one where someone has crossed the line, the female can be explosive and volatile. There are warnings, of course, leading up to the point, a look here, a growl there, plenty of notion that you are towing the line before she rips them apart.

Inge is not naturally the most aggressive female in the world, she would hardly consider herself aggressive. She just prefers to live a more calm, dramatic-less life. The she-wolf is not the most welcoming being in the world, coming off a bit aloof to those she isn't close to, but she isn't typically mean or rude. For the most part, she just wants to be left alone. On the occasion she is in the mood for company she will seek it out. She may even accept someone in her presence as long as they don't ruin the sense of peace she likely is trying to keep a hold of.

Because of her more quiet disposition, and preference for lack of drama, the female tends to not be the most stubborn creature in the world. Sometimes, yes, especially if it's something she is passionate about, but for the most part she just tends to fo with it. If she doesn't like it, but it isn't something she cares enough to fight for, she will grit her teeth and deal with it. This does cause her to tend to be loyal for the most part, preferring to stay on her leader's good side than the opposite, though, if something does concern her enough to voice it, she hopes she will be listened to.

Quiet indifference is the basis of this female, though beneath her exterior is a friendly canine who does have the ability to loosen up every once and a while. If someone were to weasel their way into her heart, and yes, she would view it as weaseling, they might find she can be an attentative, and caring female. Someone who can be affectionate and warm, but it is wholely reserved for those few wolves.
History:
Inge was born of a female within the pack, and a rogue male. Her mother joined the pack pregnant, which is the only reason Inge was allowed to remain, plus she was the female's only pup, so it wasn't like it was a lot of extra mouths to feed. Her father didn't abandon his family either, it was an unfortunate event that lead him to being separated from them and unable to return quickly, so her mother fled to a pack in hopes of giving her unborn pup a chance to survive. Her father is alive and well, and has made and appearance or two in her life.

When Inge was old enough to join the other pups, she earned to jab of "thin blood" something that the pups had learned from the Beta himself, Lothar. He looked down on Inge and her mother, especially Inge for being the daughter of a male without a pack. It was this time, when she was being bullied by the other pups that she met a young Chakrii who protected her, kept her safe, and befriended her when no one else wouldn't. He helped her until she eventually learned how to be her own, and stand on her own four paws. Ever since, Inge has been loyal to the male, and almost inseparable from him.

Her father is alive, her mother is as well, but fading from illness.
Affiliations:

Chakrii - This is a male of whom she is surprisingly close friends with. The two might seem like opposites, but their bond runs deep. She tolerates him, while also being comfortable enough to call him out on it when he's gone too far. She is incredibly loyal to him, and believes him to be the same.

Alrik - She is not fond of the Beta's son, and often believes him to be immature and irritating. They are barely above mere aquaintances, as she was never around him often.

Other:
I had a lot of fun with this.

Credit Belongs to KhalliysGraphy on DA. Stock Image.

Edited at October 21, 2021 08:32 PM by Imperial Sands
The Hunted | Wolf Rp | Open!October 21, 2021 08:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

A L R I K

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Name:

Alrik;
"Noble Leader" in German
4 Years Old
Male
Warrior;
He is the Deceased Beta's Son
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Quiet-Bliss on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Alrik is a decent sized wolf standing at 34 inches, and weighing about 150 lbs, mabe a smidge less. Unlike some males his size, though, he has a more lean appearance. He still packs a good amount of muscle, but the male is built for long distance runs, rather than actual brute strength. His lean build makes the tall male appear even taller than he is, and only tends to be brought down to size when standing beside a taller wolf. The long legged male is still powerful though, able to pack a punch, and take some blows too. He might not have the power of the bigger or bulkier males, but he can hold his own in a fight, and has proven so as a warrior. And since he is such a lean male, his has a ability to run down his opponents if they try to flee.

The other notable thing about Alrik is he is the definition of pretty boy, or a pretty face. He doesn't have the rugged, more masculine appearance that a lot of the other males have in his pack. With a light colored coat, and more definied features that give him a more feminine appearance, Alri often gets mistaken for weak or soft. In a way, the male does live up to his name. Between his looks and his bloodline, he's been handed a lot of things, and had a relatively easy life for the most part. The male is also incredibly gifted at using his looks to get what he wants whenever he can.

This pretty boy is easy to look at with his defined face, having a more slim muzzle, average sized ears, and shapely eyes. With long legs, and leanly muscled body, it is a killer combination with his features of his face and his coat color. Which, as mentioned, is light, like a soft creamy color that is obviously not white. There are parts of his coat where the cream becomes a bit darker, but not quite a tan though. The other colors on his coat is a bit of grey and darker brown mixed in along his shoulders and back, his tail tip ending in the same color mixture. He also has white fur on his throat and part of his cheeks, like you might see on a fox, and a bit of pale grey on his muzzle near his nose, though it's hard to see. His nose is a dark black, the similar color outlining his bright eyes which makes them seem even brighter than they are. His eyes are a bright orange color, like the embers of a fire. His scent is something pleasing, a combination of cedarwood and a bit of something akin to cinnamon.

Scar wise, Alri does have them, but they aren't as prominent. There are a few across his body, though he has always been careful to keep his face free of them, wouldn't want to mess up the money maker yanno. Still, the ones he does have aren't very notable, nor does he really care for them.
Personality:

Alrik is a highly confident male who isn't the type to doubt himself. He can be selfish and a bit self-centered at times. He has a hard time seeing his own flaws, and doesn't enjoy when others try to point them out. He tends to just scoff and look down on them when they do. Still, he is confident in himself, and there are very few things that can cause him to doubt himself. He's quite social, and can be viewed as friendly towards others, but he does prefer when those others like him. There is something about the male that seems like he is always trying to impress others. One of the ways that comes out is that the male can be incredibly flirtatious towards females, especially the ones who apparently aren't interested in him. It's almost like a game to him.

Of course, that is how Alrik lives most of his life: he doesn't take a lot of things serious, especially before his father died. Having been practically handed everything, the male has always taken things easy, never taking things serious enough, if at all. It's one of the many things he and his father butted heads for. It even is one of the reasons he has butted heads with others, he's spent too much time trying to be popular among the wolves rather than trying to build himself an honorable life.

While the male is still confident, witty, and enjoys a good time, after his father died he has tried to be more serious about things. There is a part of him that desperately wants to prove himself to others. Prove that he isn't just "the beta's son", that he is his own wolf, and he is just as capable as his father was. His cheerful personality still shines brightly, but he is trying to be more serious, though he doesn't always succeed. There is even a part of Alrik that is hoping if he proves himself on this mission, he might even be considered for being the pack's next Beta.

((Rough, and I'll edit it over time, but it's there.))
Affiliations:

Inge - He has never liked, nor gotten along with Inge. Something about her indifferent calmness unnerves him. He also dislikes her because he knows she is good friends with Chakrii, and always sides with him on everything.

Chakrii - There isn't another wolf on the planet that Alrik despises more than Chakrii. They were best friends as pups, but something changed as they aged, he grew to hate the male with every fiber of his being. Alrik absolutely believes Chakrii is the one who murdered his father, and is determined to hunt him down to get the truth from him, and then kill him.

Other:
Isn't he pretty?

Edited at October 21, 2021 08:32 PM by Imperial Sands
The Hunted | Wolf Rp | Open!October 21, 2021 08:34 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

timber-wolf-stock-11-by-hotnstock-d5nu3w3-pre.jpg

[credit for this one goes to HOTNStock on da]

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Chakrii

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"The devil and I get along just fine."

Previous Rank: Warrior, now a hunted

Appearance:

searching-for-leftover-treats-by-eternalocean-d9nfd83-pre.jpg

[credit goes to EternalOcean on da]

A male of impressive height, Chakrii stands at a solid 36 inches and weighs nearly 200 pounds if not over. He has the physique of a muscular individual, with a body that is able to be stealthy, even despite his height. While he has brawn, he also has brains, allowing him to use his body to his advantage for strength, swiftness, and stealth.

His pelt is darker than night in areas specifically around his face, underbelly, and legs. However, upon the top of his neck, starting from behind his ears, a hint of grey and brown could be seen. It ends at his shoulder blades. This gives him a unique look, almost as if his face is a mask in comparison to the lighter colours around his neck.

Chakrii has eyes that are pure, striking yellow. Some say they hold the same colour as dandelions. They hold little emotions in them and are usually used to pry and observe others. While his eyes remain that colour in the light, during the dark, they are more easily visible. His nose is a pitch-black, just like the remaining colour of his body.

Personality: Dark, devious, and destructive, Chakrii is the walking representation of the saying: "devil in disguise." The embodiment of pure evil, he is sleazy, selfish, and manipulative, always getting his way by playing others. While he isn't a sociopath, there are times where he verges on being one, especially through his conniving ways.

While it may seem as if Chakrii holds no remorse towards anything, he is indeed loyal to some and shows signs of a hidden sensitivity. When trust is earned, he will prove his loyalty by any means possible, after all, it's difficult to befriend a sleazy individual such as himself. The male is witty and cunning, and uses his intelligence to scheme to his advantage, something he enjoys fondly; he is slimy in ways where he manipulates to his gain.

Alluring and mysterious, there are times where Chakrii has certain parts of his personality show. While he may indeed lean more on the darker side, there are parts that are more charming, which can be either a very bad concoction or good. Chakrii is the individual who says things one wishes to, but can't. He doesn't hold back when it comes to speaking what is on his mind, making him opinionated, and downright foolish.

He strives to get what he wants and doesn't finish until he obtains what he desires, making him greedy in many ways. The male is selfish, but, like other parts of his personality, can be the opposite. There is a bright side to him, only he chooses the dark. He accepts few that aren't from his little clique. Outsiders aren't accepted, and he makes sure of it.

In short, Chakrii has the brains, strength, and voice, only he uses them for all the wrong reasons.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths
- is good at combat, defence, agility, etc (the basic fighting mechanisms)
- his size and strength make him a good opponent to have on your team or in a fight
- he is intelligent, a quick-thinker, and calculating, sometimes even manipulative (one of his toxic traits)
- he is loyal, always one to double back for a friend left behind
- he's very determined
- he's very selfless

Weaknesses
- his reserved personality makes it difficult for him to talk about his emotions, feelings, thoughts, etc
- he goes into dark places sometimes
- he views himself as less important than everybody else (insecure?)
- he can be rude, dark, sarcastic, and just aggressive at times
- his size makes him less quick
- he has a reputation for being manipulative

Likes & Dislikes:

- Inge, everybody else he tolerates or dislikes
- he enjoys peace and calmness
- wind
- the sound of birds pleases his soul
- he likes winning arguments and being correct

Dislikes
- Alrik. He despises that wolf
- losing, especially to Alrik
- seeing anybody he cares for being belittled and disrespected (he doesn't care as much if he is being bullied, just as long as they aren't) he doesn't care much about strangers though
- loudness
- having company around him when he wishes to be alone (Inge is an exception)
- spring because he gets allergies

Affiliations:

OPEN

Alrik - There is no other individual that Chakrii despises more in the world. Once his best friend, now his sworn enemy. He holds a deep, rooted and fiery hatred for him for reasons best left a secret. Chakrii dislikes this male so much, that his mere name infuriates him, and he knows that the feeling is mutual. If he never saw Alrik again, then it'll be too soon. The male is dead to him, just like the beta.

Inge - This pretty lass is a female who Chakrii is good friends with, despite being polar opposites. Their bond runs so deep, she is the only one remotely allowed to call him out for his wrongdoings without receiving an insult back. If she wishes for him to stop doing something, then he listens. Chakrii is loyal to nobody more than Inge, and would protect her with his life if it ever came to it. He's done it for most of his life. He's completely fine with doing it for the remainder.

Other:

Grease, Rocky Horror Picture, Mildred Pierce.. How could I choose one?

Edited at October 21, 2021 09:57 PM by Tenebris Umbra
The Hunted | Wolf Rp | Open!October 21, 2021 09:04 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You know he is accepted!
The Hunted | Wolf Rp | Open!October 21, 2021 09:26 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Leucos (Leu)

Previous Rank or Rank: Former Omega/Hunted

Appearance: Leu has a very soft coat, which is neatly groomed and fluffy looking. She stands at twenty-eight inches and weighs a healthy amount with a full and filled out frame. She has lean muscle and isn't the more largest or muscular wolf around, but she holds herself with some form of confidence. Her legs are lanky, covered in short and soft fur, alongside her face.

Leu's face shape is made up of soft and round corners, barely coming to a point at her black nose. Her chops are a dark black as well, sometimes glinting in the light with saliva if she's recently ate a meal. Her cheeks are just as round as the rest of her face, and her fur is more longer on the sides of her face. Leu's ears are of an average size with a rounded tip, filled with thicker fur on the inside. Her neck leads down to her withers, and as stated before, she stands with a more filled out frame rather than that of muscle. Her tail is long and fluffy.

©Jaded-Night-Stock @ DA - All Images
Image 1

Leu's coloring is considerably interesting. Made up of black, browns, tans, and some hints of gray, her base coat is something of a light brown or tan color. The lighest is her underside, and even lighter on her paws and her tail. Her back is covered with a darker color, but at her withers is a familiar cream color that can be spotted along her face as well. Towards her nose is darker, a stripe of black on her face.

Leu does not have much for other markings to say the least. Her paw pads are black alongside her claws, black nose, and beautiful amber eyes that can say a thousand words.

Personality: There really is no hurtful bone in this female's body. She is caring and kind and shows it, always trying to look on the bright side of things. Leu is considerbaly shy and isn't the most boldest of the bunch. She does prefer to keep opinions to herself unless asked and has a tendency to simply stick to herself as she has no issue working alone. In fact, she may enjoy it a bit more than you would expect.

Leu is passionate about her work. She's always been a hard-worker, and is perhaps a tad stubborn when it comes to someone telling her to stop doing something she loves. However, Leu does not prefer to be difficult, therefore she's one to abide by the rules and prevent any trouble the best she can. Leu can still be adventerous regardless, but she prefers to keep a more clean profile rather than one that is dirty.

Leu is trustworthy and honest. She depises lying and prefers to know the truth. Although not confrontational, she can stil suspect if someone is lying or not. Speaking of which, she is always observing someone's body language, even if it doesn't mean anything. This is simply because Leu is one to point out things that may not mean anything in the long run, and to be fair, they normally don't. She remembers the randomest of things as well, but there are moment s where a select few things may come in handy.

Leu is protective of those she cares about. She prefers to keep things civil as stated before, so she will try to talk things out with you if something happens to someone she does care about. It's obvious when Leu does care about you because she is always asking how you are, how your day is going, always trying to get to know you more and more even if you have a long history, etc. She has an unconditional love that should not be taken for granted, and she only gives it to a select few.

Although Leu may be considered soft, she is not stupid. She is intelligent and witty, sometimes on a high alert if she feels as if something is off or something is going to happen. She is always thinking of her next move in tense situations and if someone is there with her, she prioritzes them first. She is very sympathetic and possesses empathy like no other.

Leu does not give second chances whatsoever. If you do something so screwed up, you will in fact lose her. Like mentioned, she's not dumb, and can hold a cruel grudge like no other. She can be quite cold, but only verbally considering she's not really the fighter. Her words can be laced with a venom that will sting like no other, and this applies as well if she doesn't like you. This is really the only thing she makes known, to be quite honest.

Affiliations: TBD

Other: Die Hard. But just the first one cause all the other ones are absolute trash :)

Edited at October 21, 2021 09:50 PM by Corpses
The Hunted | Wolf Rp | Open!October 21, 2021 09:38 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve one of the hunted and one of the hunters <3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us