Wolf Play : P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | Open
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
11:22:39 Hallow, Eve
Ghost

We both did XD We posted within 30 seconds of each other. We're just so cool it shocked Chat
 Ghost Queen
11:19:45 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn i killed chat XD
 Ghost Queen
11:13:47 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
since evrlasting is taken
 Hallow's Eve
11:13:14 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-

She's holding those pups hostage
 Nevermore.
11:13:01 Never/Nev
Technician

Ooh, glowing is good! :D
 Ghost Queen
11:12:36 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
vote?

-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:11:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Thank you :D I'm going to make another version that glows!
 Kikyo
11:10:13 
Is it me or is the Breeding part of trading post being weird...?
 Transcendence
11:09:51 free palestine
I somehow still alive pvp guys?
 Nevermore.
11:07:59 Never/Nev
That is just stunning Technician! :o
 technoblade
11:06:20 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thoughts?
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:03:42 Chat's snack
Spoops

Ah, I budget too much to blow apples. Born being told I have to go to college, forced to pay for it 😔
 Ghost Queen
11:01:34 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
10:59:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux^^
Missed you too^^
I've been busy with work but that means more apples to blow
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:56:15 Chat's snack
Spoops! How've you been? I haven't been on here much, I've honestly missed our banter.
 distant-lands
10:54:04 katy | beetle
Vah,
very true. i have /tons/ of personal art to catch up on :')
 Nevermore.
10:53:42 Never/Nev
I'm so happy that the propane fireplace was turned on for me as I work into the night :")
 Zeraphia
10:53:11 Vah the Ancient One
Gives you some time to practice what you want to practice, work on some personal art and yeah!
 Hallow's Eve
10:53:00 Hallow, Eve
I have over 30 WP coins and that much mush, I just one at least one good stud lol
 Zeraphia
10:52:45 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

That's not a bad idea.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -4
Wolverine : +3
Anaconda : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 21, 2021 01:48 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Plot

In a far and distant future space travel has become a way of life. Earth is no longer the limits of where humans can reach and they have achieved new horizons by leaps and bounds - discovering new galaxies and planets , creating intergalactic treaties and doing what humans were used to seeing in the movies. It was a time of great excitement- but it was short lasted, because a new problem was being faced - global warming. Ah, yes it had been a problem for centuries- but, it only grew worse and so people decided to leave the plant that was growing older and dying. There was a mass Exodus in which a colony of people who rode in Vessel or, the Orion Sky Cruisers- as the passengers affectionately called it, to a planet simply know as NJ-O97. Many people didn't know what to expect, but they were pleasantly surprised by this gorgeous city.

The about roughly 8 million people who came to the large planet in fleets found it quite exotic. After all, it was quite the trade center to others - they began living their lives. Adjusting to the overwhelming technology they weren't use to as adversed to the crude Earth Technology. Many people were shocked at the newcomers - but they were readily welcomed , many after the designated Immigration Period and Citizenship Trials became official citizens while many others left to discover new plants and new horizon. Only about 40,000 of the original Orion Fleet stayed on the planet which they found to be named Raito, the numerical name signified that Japan had taken ownership of the planet.

However, this isn't about those lucky civilians. It's about the The Order - a military force and the protectors of the planet. These are the people who flew ships across galaxies to defend them from Invaders and Anarchists - some also patrolled the streets as the Officers to ensure order and justice. To the civilians it was an absolute honor and privilege to be within this class - however, the soldiers themselves could feel indifferent about being such 'heros'. The current mission : destroy a parasitic alien species known as : P-YRSITE. Should they fail it could mean the end of this planet and probably galaxy if these creatures continued to spread.

Edited at October 21, 2021 04:47 PM by Spellbound
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 21, 2021 01:49 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like. Some characters will have specified powers - however, I of course would like these powers to be balanced out even if they are powerful.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)

Edited at October 21, 2021 05:22 PM by Spellbound
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 21, 2021 01:51 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Humans
These humans are mainly the civilians of the planet. Everyone bears an I.D. Chip within their arm - it is constantly scanned and contains : their date of birth, current employment, name , age , and everything else an officer would need to know. It's also helpful when underage rascals try and buy beer with a fake I.D. Chip. There is nothing exactly special about them , expect for the fact they live on a different planet , and - unless they're what are called Hybrids. Meaning they have both a human and alien parent . Depending on what's the percentage of Alien DNA - affects the power they may have. These Hybrids are rare and almost never survive birth. The normal humans also are far and distant from Earth - so having family members on or from Earth would be rare. Earth to them is considered the Old or Fobidden Planet. Only the 400 "Earthbound" or "Terrians" bring them stories of this crude planet. Also in regards to The Order, only the most talented and exceptional humans are allowed into it. So many train and prepare themselves to try and get in - however, some get in by means of trickery : meaning they cheat, bribe or even kill for a position within The Order.
Did you not read the colony policy?
That defines you as company property?
That waivers your say in autonomy?
… The conglomerate's got you in lock and key."

These are basically your 'designer babies' . Embryos and Eggs that are donated and sold to The Order undergo extensive reconstruction and assembling. These humans have been modified genetically and it can be seen in some cases - maybe they wanted a human to be able to fly, so they modified them to grow wings , maybe they wanted them to be able to breath underwater - they gave them gills, underwater vision , bioluminescence, and webbed feet and hands , maybe they wanted them to be resistant to cold - they gave them thicker skin and maybe fur in some areas , resistant to fire - thick, leather like skin would adorn the person. And thats just a few examples - they can also chose both the gender and appearance of the solider - and The Order is working on being able to chose and design the personality of the human. These soilders are the epitome of perfection - and some may even be modified to be highly intelligent. Some view this as unorthodox and horrific, but it's a way to keep the planet safe.

The raising process of these humans is interesting. With the facility they have a large 'fake' where these children are given to foster families that raise them up until the age of 4 - then these children go through extensive training . They are educated on politics, geometry , planet systems and every high and fine . They are instilled with lots and lots of knowledge- and those who don't meet the requirements or expectations are never heard from again. When they turn 10, they begin combat and weapon training - of course it gradually grows harder and more serious as they get older. If by the age of 17, they are still within the program they are immediately placed within The Order as Officers who patrol the streets of the real city and when they're 18 they are transferred to the Red Veil Squad - where they are trained and led by a Commander until they retire, and even when they retire they are only allowed to live within a designated city.

In all honesty, they are company property - kept under lock and key. Each one of these people have a tattoo on the base of their neck with the beginning G.M. - and is followed by their number. They also have an I.D. Chip within the wrist of their arms that they scan, and also a tracking chip behind their ear - one that if they attempt to remove will release a toxic poison that will kill them. They also have a implant in their brain that controls them with small electric pulses - it prevents them from speaking too much about their modification and jobs , along with preventing them from making friends and relationships with others[excluding those from their group/squadron.]This same implant can also alter and erase memories at The Order's will. It's quite a sad and lonely life for them - but they can't show it unless they fear being removed from their posts.
These are the robots that look exactly like humans. They bear a strong titanium frame. In place of organs they bear wires and processors. These Androids are under the complete control of The Order - every single word they say and the words of others are also heard, The Order can see through their eyes if they so desired as well, and they can also see the status of the android itself. These beings bear strong human-like emotions but don't express it well as said humans. Many find these beings creepy and frightening so they steer clear of them. These beings have a brand mark right on there shoulder blade for easy access, and they use the small chips embedded within their nails as a way of identifying them. Each android has a serial number like the following : #A457992
A.I.
These beings are extremely similar to the Androids, however these creatures are also different. They have real organs and flesh within them and not some silicon mold. They have complete free will and can't be controlled by The Order - but they can be monitored , and give information within their personal database. These beings can see every single information about the people around them - their moods, their careers - everything uploaded on the I.D. Chips and the data base of the entire planet is at their fingertips. These creatures are Living A.I. - their program changes and "learns" much like humans - so these creatures are highly intelligent and adaptive, quite a dangerous combination. Every single conversations and thing they see and hear is recorded within their mind and they can replay it back in their mind. A.I doesn't have serial numbers - rather they have a beautiful feur-de-lance shape on their foreheads that has a pretty luminescent color.

Edited at October 21, 2021 06:19 PM by Spellbound
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 21, 2021 01:52 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Alien Species
Denzoi
These beings are a tall and proud species. The females range between 10-13 ft in height with the males being 14-16ft. On rare occasions may a female reach the same height as an adult male. These beings live on quite a lovely planet - one full of mountains, wetlands, and a tundra. It quite resembles earth with it's atmosphere and appearance as well - they only thing different, the native life. Quite an odd array of beasts live on the planet. It is not uncommon for these beings to be seen with companions that are quite odd-looking. These people have earthy shades of skin - some have human looking skin, because they have varying shades of brown . Along with being able to have shades of green, black, and grey skin - however, a select few have lovely shades of cyan or white skin due to living high in mountains or the tundra. They have long and wild hair and view it as a sin to cut it - only when they are grieving the loss of a loved one or want to start anew may they cut their hair. The hair comes in shades of brown, green, and more uncommonly shades of blue. They have black colored scepla and usually shades of green or brown eyes - rarely, white or blue. The males have large and muscular builds - being perfect for combat and raw power and the females have a similar build - but with a more slender and graceful appearance. Women are more common as fearsome warriors and males being under their command - women within this society are highly revered and respected. To disrespect any woman is a sin - even if she disrespects you. These beings bare large canines that protrude out of their mouth [much like a warthog or orc.] and they also have large, clawed feet and long and sharp nails - these nails are usually covered with 'battle claws.' These beings are also know for their abnormal strength.
Bhagnai
These beings are the most human looking of the bunch. The only thing different is their snake eyes and snakelike fangs and tongues. These beings are rather like humans when it comes to height with some being able to reach 7'0 - 8'0 feet in height. These creatures also live longer than the normal human. Being able to reach 300 years of age, the oldest Bhagnai resident was 530 years old. These people have the ability of thermal pits and infared location at will. These people also have poor sight due to their snakish origins- these creatures also are quite sluggish in winter and in the cold [ the people solved this problem by either Hibrination or use of coal-black heat suits.] These creatures also possess the ability of - hypnosis, with eye contact they can control a singular subject for a limited amount of time, and also use a sense of persuasion over them. They never use it on others - but rather on prey - they also use their venomous fangs on prey as well. They also are known to keep snakes as pets [quite ironic.] and can speak to said snakes and control them as well. These people also have small scales - that may or may not be noticable, and so they have quite smooth skin. Their hair is usually matched with with whatever snake they represent so more plain snakes have plain har but ones like rainbow boas have lovely iridescent scales and possibly blue and purple hair. They have normal eye colors.
Eknats
These beings are quite odd and freaky to look at. These people are your insectioid people - so aracniphobes look away. These beings are people based on insects. Some may have bug like wings that mirrior butterflies, moths, dragonflies, bees, and even wasps. Some people may have large abdomens used to spray a freaky pheromone - these can be poisonous, knock out gas type , or even hallucegion . Some have abdomens that bear a poisonous stinger , freaky strong pincers , and multi-limbs. These beings live under the rule of a singular Queen and daily bring her offerings. Depending on the bug they are resemblant of , depends on their size. These beings are known to undergo a Molt, Chrysalis, and a Cocoon Ceremony [ the later two for Moths and Butterfiles.] These creatures are known for there extrodinary sight and ability to get things done. Females are the majority with males being extremely rare - a male brings quite the feast and party. These creatures work in a hive-mind and are extremely territorial.
Scrok
These beings are quite the elegant creatures - akin to elves in human lore. They are one of the most technologically advanced civilizations. They range between 6'0 - 9'0 feet in height with the women being shorter on average. They bear any shade of skin you can think of - their hair being long and silky, being shades of white, black , blue , and any odd color you can find. They beare regal visages - males bearing sharp jawlines and high cheekbones and females having the same sharp jawlines and cheekbones, but a more softer, femenine appearance. They also bear upturned eyes that can small or large, but always almond shape, they can have strange appearing pupils - especially when new powers surface, but sclera is always colored. They live on a rather pretty planet. All creatures bear beautiful bioluminescent markings - and so do the people, it being a way to signal status and power along with speaking covertly. They have beautiful skyscrapers made from a beautiful opalescent stone native to their home. These beings are highly intelligent. They are known for their abilities as well - they can create controlled blasts of light from within their palm and can use it stun, blind, and harm others along with being able to meld it into weapons. Some can also wield darkness - controlling the shadows, using it as both an offensive/defensive weapon, they can use to harm and hurt others along with cocconing themselves for safety. These creatures are known for longevity - it's rumored the first two of their beings ate a civlian of Toda which caused animosity between the nations. They can live up to 1,500 years.
Toda
These beings are from a planet made of mostly water with 4 larger islands on it. These people are known for being able to live completely under water - they thrive in their oceanic dwelling and the depths of the sea. They all have gills, some sort of fins and clawed hands and webbed feet with claws when they are in human form - they also retain their fish scales and marking that appear like pretty prints on their skin. When underwater they have a long scaled tail that mimics sea creatures below. Most of the marine life is akin to those on earth. These creature also have short , cookie-cutter like teeth with some having more shark like ones. The deeper the being lives - the more heavier-set they are, afterall the ocean is cold and having fat keeps them warm and increases water bouyency. Speaking of water - every piece of tech they own is controlled by either water or that of large eels. They also weild large and frightening hippocampus creatures as means of trasport along with large manta rays and underwater ships and boats. These creatures use echolocation underwater - so when in human form their words slur more. Their flesh is also weird, they stop aging physicaly at the age of 25 and can live as long as they want - unless killed or die of natural causes. Eating the flesh - and I mean the whole flesh of this creature is to bring one longevity as well. These creatures when in human form are known for their colorful hair and exotic eyes - they have a slim, muscular build and are very athletic and speedy. These creatures can also manipulate water with their mind.

Edited at October 21, 2021 08:43 PM by Spellbound
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 21, 2021 01:54 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
They also have a Council of 20 other High Level Officials
Technology:
Anything you can imagine in a sci-fi movie: hoverboards, hoverbikes, floating trains, busses, and subway terminals. They also have teleportation ports. Also watches known as Holos. A thing quite the rage with teens are the exclusive rocket shoes that allows the user to hover over the ground and skate and move about at high speeds. So go crazy ;)
Currency:
Celestial Tael is the only currency registered within the land. Also called C-Tael's
Weaponry:
Advanced technology managed to up the quality in gunfire, yet they have not managed to compact it into smaller vessels. Bulkier guns with extra extensions take the semi-look of modern guns. While each gun is unique, they are classified into certain ranks.

Blasters: These guns are quite big, slightly trumping the height of the modern-day RPG. Now everyone carries these bad boys around, as they are almost impossible to run with unless trained specifically. Like their fitting name, Blasters send out a massive, effect blast of compacted solar energy, causing a bright streak of light to impale their target and inflict more of a burn mark and explosion effect than an impaling one. If hit by a blaster without certain eye protection, one may go blind for hours, or even days. In some cases, they never get better. For this very reason, anyone who wields a Blaster and intends on using it must wear protective eye-gear. The amount of force this gun inflicts on the user once used has enough power to entirely push them over. This is why only restricted and registered guards who were trained in withstanding it are able to use it. Though this class is of wide-ranged, the smallest they can get is a smaller-sized RPG.

M-B1: These are light larger, bulkier pistols. Their bullets are more bullet shaped, yet have the same luminescent effect. When powering up to shoot, these pistols let out a wave of blue light on either side of it, signaling the power has been charged. These are semi-automatic, yet need a cool down due to the amount of heat and force used in the compacted gun. These are carried by every trusted being who leaves the safety of the base. They cause the hands to slightly jolt back, yet those trained in it can be as still as a rock. These pistols were used for efficiency. They range from different caliber-handgun sizes, yet always look as a pistol would.

Ralett: This is a very wide spectrum of sniper-like guns. Although bulkier and have the same blue wave as M-B1s, though have an immense aim and steady. Their bullets are of wide range and can be practically anything. Yet, none are automatic, they fire at an exceptionally fast rate if used correctly.

Auto: These are simply the machineguns, Autos are shortened names of their real ones, yet referred to as such for simplicity, as this has the widest range of all. They range from the size of an Uzi, to a large rifle. They shoot at rapid-fire, a mixture of both bullet and solar energy. They are meant to impale their target with multiple powerful bullets. Although they can be fired for multiple bullets straight, every so often they need a break, otherwise, they'll overheat.

LG: This simply stands for "Luminescent Grenade" obviously stating what it is. Shaped slightly larger than the average grenade, one must pull the pin and throw it. It takes the Grenade until it makes contact with something to explode into a blinding light. While this may create a certain wind force, it does not damage the body nearly enough, and leaves smokey aftermath, allowing even the largest of things to be hidden.

BG: Another grenade form, larger than the LG. These ones are not to be tampered or tested with. They have enough force and power to rip a human into shreds, leaving little to no trace. They are few in number, and only used when one needs to rid a mass number of threats at once.

Vehicles

Rover: A rover, modified to be powered by solar energy, has large gruff tires able to suction onto the ground and find its way up rough terrain with ease. They are big enough to hold two people in the front, with a bulky back capable of holding five. On the outside, are certain bars that can strap two grown men in. The rover is made of very strong metal and windows, its sole purpose to be a fast-moving box of protection, that includes both defense and offense. On the top, a circlet of a hatch is able to be opened, as a massive automatic gun is attached to the roofing. These rovers are in a dull green color with black windows.

Cargo Truck: These trucks are meant for holding tons of material, usually only two people can fit in the front to drive, while a massive trailer is led behind it. One could trap an elephant in there and no one would know, for the walls in this truck as so thick and protected. It is in the same coloration as the rover. It has massive tires that help balance the entire mass of the truck, but due to this, it is a high-maintenance.

Edited at October 21, 2021 08:59 PM by Spellbound
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 21, 2021 09:02 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Dome
A Military Facility
Rules
1: Obey the Supreme Commander, they have absolute authority within The Dome
- One must bow and state your Soilder Number and Squadron when speaking to the Supreme Commander
- Only speak when spoken to
-Have excellent manners and behavior around the S.C. or else you face a demerit or punishment.
2: Obey your Lieutenants + Minor Commanders
- Always refer to them as Lieutenant xxxx or Commander xxxx
3: You are here to serve the colonial Empire - no romance between Soilders will be allowed. Both parties will be severely punished.
4 : Obey curfew. You are allowed to travel to the City but must be back before curfew is in place.
5 : Be of healthy heart and mind.
6 : Your archology must remain spotless and tidy at all times
7 : Insubordinace will not be tolerated
8 : All hail the Emperor and Empress !
Schedule
4: 30 a.m. - Commanders must be awake and preparing for training
4:45 a.m. - Soilders must be awake and preparing for training
4:50 a.m. - Soilders must be already within their training facility even if the Commander is late, which they should never be.
5:00 a.m. sharp - Training Begins
5:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. - Combat Training
7:45 - 8:15 a.m. - Breakfast is avaliable
8:20 a.m. - 10: 40 a.m. - Vehicular Training : Ships, Rovers, and etc.
10:50 a.m. -
Locations

Edited at October 21, 2021 10:21 PM by Spellbound
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 21, 2021 09:04 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Ranks
Supreme Commander
M- Reserved - Spellbound
Lieutenant Commanders
F - Reserved - Spellbound
Kendra Cedillo - F - Reserved - The Witchborn
-
Max of 3
Minor Commanders
-
-
Max of 2
The Soldiers
Regular Humans
Genetically Modified Humans
Karkita Junaedi - NB [ F ] - Spellbound - #S-1
Reserved - M - Rising Shadows
Reserved - Juan Of The Dead
Alien Soilders
Reserved - F - Denzoi - Rising Shadows
Reserved - F - Scrok - Spellbound
Reserved - Eknat - Popee the Preformer
Reserved - M - Toda - Popee the Preformer
Androids
Rune Drake - M - Corpses
She is the Leader above all Commanders. She is an A.I. being who is a cut above the rest. Her word and commands are law - to disobey her bears a heavy price. She also may overtake instruction and inspect other squadrons. She also leads the elusive Crimson Vanguard - a position one can only dream of aspiring to if they aren't a G-Mod.
Lieutenant Commanders
Other A.I. Beings that lead Squadrons. They are to be feared and respected by all. They over see the training and commanding of their squad, along with the behavior of their members.
Minor Commanders
These are two elite G-Mods who have been placed as Commanders. They don't command a squad, but they rather are the Enforcers of the Rules and regulations of the Dome. They also may be within a Squadron, and if they are then they basically lead whenever the commander is absent.
1/4
A.I. Human Slots
1/4
Terraborn/Earthborn Regular Humans
0/3
Infested Soilder
0/1

Edited at October 23, 2021 03:19 PM by Spellbound
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 21, 2021 09:22 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Application
Name:
Species:
Sexual Orientation:
I.D. Chip Number / Serial Number:
Soilder I.D. Number:
Squad/Squadron Preferance:
Powers / Genetic Modification:
Note: For G-Mods, a max of 4 mods will be allowed.
Thoughts On Being a part of The Order:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Backstory: Optional
Affiliations:
Kin:
Other:
#A-3892 would be my Android's Number
#G.M.-3892 my number for a Genetically Modified Human
For Soilder I.D.
I will randomly assign this number. You want to have a lower number , so being #1 is the highest honor for a solider . Those within the top 100 are viewed as exemplary meme beds and those 101-300 are also respected as well, those 301-500 are respected also. Any soldier under 700 in rank is not respected and are either rookies or demoted.

Edited at October 22, 2021 11:56 AM by Spellbound
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 21, 2021 09:33 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Squadrons
This is an elite squadron. They are the best of the best. These are highly skilled in many things - language, guns, medicine, assassination. These are the epitome of soilders and essense. Little is known about their work, but everyone can see what a well-trained and well-oiled machine is within this group.
Led by Supreme Comander
Members:
Karkita Junaedi
Another well trained team. These are those who didn't get into the Crimson Vanguard, but they are the next selection of members for it. They are also well-trained and a well-oiled machines. They are to be feared and respected. They always train with the Crimson Vanguard and are trusted with higher level missions and intel . They also preform assassinations, infiltration , and undercover ops and other high level missions.
Led by Lieutenant Commander Kendra Cedillo
-
Members:
This is where all the seasoned and trained soilders go. They are well-trained but may not have the stuff to get into the higher up squadrons by the Gods will they try. These are those who have been soilders for 4 years and up - they are trusted with intel missions, being on planets to defeat enemies, some are also bodyguards and mercenaries. A very versitile group and cool squad to be in.
Led by Commander -
Members:
This is where the rookies go. These members are new recruits. Fresh meat and least respected within the Dome. Also members of other squadrons may be demoted here for punishment, but then go back to ther old squad changed. It's normal for these members to get 'hazed' and picked on. One should pity the Commander of these undisciplined lackies. They usually are on crowd control/damage assessment duty.
Led by Commander -
Members:

Edited at October 22, 2021 01:36 PM by Spellbound
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 21, 2021 09:59 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is Open!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved