Wolf Play : Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
10:15:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Brains for currency
 Boeing
10:15:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
@Floor
Well it's something at least lol
 technoblade
10:15:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Silver

Yes! This is when we get the raven feathers, I forgot!

Can't remember what the currency is though.

Emmet

May be adding mushrooms to this one as well.
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:55 Floor
@Boe

Then I might be wrong then lol. When I was active last August, I do remember the werewolf event but I vaguely remember the zombie event from years ago
 Luna🌕
10:14:37 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Knew it
 Continental Wolves
10:13:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Werewolves was last month, after looking at the encyclopedia its the one with Gwyn ap Nudd and hellhounds and such
 Boeing
10:12:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
THen again I don't know. >.> I just remembered last month was werewolf month lol
 Forest Dwelling
10:12:17 Floor
@Boe

Really going off of memory here so I may be wrong
 Continental Wolves
10:11:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Oh fuck yeah, I remember now a little after I looked at the NPC's for the event, I LOVE this one

Techno
I'll be lurking and watching for it, im sure it'll look great
 Boeing
10:10:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
I thought Werewolves was last month, August
 Luna🌕
10:09:59 Silver (She/her)
Techno
IsnÂ’t it gen ap nud? And hellhounds?and I donÂ’t know if it changed since last October but thatÂ’s what it was back then
 technoblade
10:09:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Trying to figure out how to do this one so it may take a while cause I want it to look good.
 Forest Dwelling
10:08:58 Floor
@Emmet

Basically, you find and hunt infected animals (animals with rabies) as well as werewolves in explore for event currency. There's a rare chance for your wolves to get rabies from those battles as well.
 Luna🌕
10:08:56 Silver (She/her)
I put up a pvp wager if anyone wants to challenge the great Queso Army. It may be easy- I tried to BE trained them after going 80 steps and finding a singular wolverine. In FOREST.
 Apothecary
10:08:26 Medicinally Autistic
I didnÂ’t have more time to explore with all the work IÂ’ve been doing
 technoblade
10:08:19 Lil Techy | Techno
Next event is the zombie event I believe
 Apothecary
10:08:00 Medicinally Autistic
I need more cp on all these pups
 Continental Wolves
10:07:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Someone remind me what Octobers event is? IM having a major brain fart moment right now e,e
 Forest Dwelling
10:06:31 Floor
For some reason I forgot the October event was a thing even though I'm going into Wolflocke soon
 Luna🌕
10:06:14 Silver (She/her)
Ollie
I think sheÂ’s anti furry Like the rest of my school. I donÂ’t know why, but everyone but my like 5 friends judge me for it. Sometimes they bark at me but I just wind up laughing because they sound like a goat throwing up

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -1
Komodo Dragon : +5
Wolverine : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 11:44 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award

Taking It All

The pack of Idril had life easy - a large territory, no neighboring packs, few hunting issues, and a bright future with the amount of pups they had each year. Their former alpha, Kaan, was that of a strong-willed male with a bigger heart than anyone could ever handle. He lead the pack with ease, and as many say, he was born to lead. But after a horrible blizzard in the early winter, someone took their chance on the powerful alpha.

After being mysteriously killed, a new alpha has taken over. They are ruthless and cold, and just as everything was about to get bad, it got even worse. Many fell sick due to the harsh blizzard, leaving many dead and mourning. The new alpha felt as if they were on top of the world, demanding a new life for the pack after generations of keeping the alphas within the same family. But after this tragedy, nothing was going to be the same.

So would the alpha simply take it all, or would wolves take back what was stolen from them?

Edited at October 21, 2021 12:59 AM by Corpses
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 11:49 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules

1) Obviously, all of Eve's rules apply. That means all forum, general WP rules, RP rules, image, rules, etc trump all.

2) Do not join just to be inactive. Post at least twice a week, and notify me if you want to drop out, need to take a break, or have something going on. After two weeks with no response, I will kick you.

3) Type at least 250+ words with proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. This also applies to the form - have a decent paragraph for appearance and 250+ words for personality.

4) Please be realistic with fighting scenarios, your characters, etc.

5) Do not be OP, god-mod, have Gary/Mary Sues, Weeping Willows, etc.

6) Be inclusive of everyone - this is a group RP, not a 1x1.

7) No OOC drama, but it is allowed IC. If there is drama outside of the RP, please let me know so we can sort things out.

8) I have the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit.
9) No romance between your two characters. Siblings, cousins, etc are fine, however.

10) 2 characters per person.

11) Have fun!

All subject to change.

Edited at October 22, 2021 06:02 PM by Corpses
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 12:07 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Idril Pack
Roles Explained

Overseer
The alpha of the pack. They are the most dominant. Their word is law, and what they say goes - no questions asked. They decide punishments for crimes committed and are to be respected. This rank is that of a prospering one - your word is the most powerful thing to have ever been seen. The Overseer is the only wolf in the pack who can have pups without asking any permission. They do not have to respect anyone if they don't want to. To be honest, don't take it personal.

Second
The Second is probably a close friend or even relative of the Overseer. They are like a beta - they function as the Overseer's right hand and are to be respected as well. They help enforce rules and make decisions with the Overseer. They normally decide who is fit and unfit for the pack. The Second can be just as cold as the Overseer. If the Overseer is absent, they step up. They are the next Overseer, and a new Second will be assigned when this happens. They assign patrols and other tasks as well.

General
The General acts as a delta of sorts or a third-in-command. They are the ones to normally lead hunting or scouting patrols and can assign patrols as well if they see fit and if they get permission from the Second or Overseer. The General is a wolf that is trained in fighting, hunting, scouting, tracking, and is elite. They are definitely not to be messed with.

Guardians
The Guardians of the pack make up the bulk of it. They are the body of the pack, basically. They are trained to hunt, fight, scout, hunt, etc, and will do so as their superiors say. Guardians are generally respected by all the other pack members. The Guardians are basically subordinates to put it into simple words. They do as they are told, no questions asked.

Mothers
Just as it sounds. Any pregnant or recent mother within the pack. They are considered Guardians after their pups are about eight weeks old. By then, the pups are old enough to start training with their parents. Note that in order to have pups within the pack, you must have permission from the Overseer.

Pups
The youth of the pack. This is any wolf that is younger than the age of one. By then, they should be trained and become a Guardian. They are to be protected at all costs, no matter what.

Omegas
Definitely not a fun spot to be in. Normally, Omegas are either newcomers to the pack or demoted wolves. This rank is not to be fantasized - in short, they are the punching bag of the pack. Last to eat, last to be taken care of, etc. Nobody really cares about them. It is difficult to be promoted from Omega, but it isn't entirely impossible.

Idril Rules
Explained

1) Always respect the Overseer's word.
2) Do not leave the pack without permission.
3) Always protect the pups at all costs.
4) Disobeying rules can be punishable by death.
5) Do not welcome random wolves onto the territory unless stated otherwise.
6) You cannot have a mate if you're below General without permission.
7) You cannot breed unless you are the Overseer without permission.
8) The eating order is most dominant to least dominant with the exception of pups - they eat first.
9) Punishments are not to be questioned.
10) You may not challenge any ranks until Spring. Note that Omega, pup, and mother cannot be challenged for (self-explanatory).

Originally, before Kaan was killed, the pack was way more lenient. Now the pack is a living hell and the new alpha thrives off of it.

Edited at October 21, 2021 12:09 AM by Corpses
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 12:08 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Master List

Overseer (1/1)
-Xera - F - 5 - Portrayed by WolfAlphaShadow

Second (0/1)
-Reserved by Interstellar Ivyleaf

General (1/1)
-Huxley - M - 6 - Portrayed by Stalker of Prey

Guardians (0/Unlimited)

Mothers (1/3)
-Leucos - F - 4 - Pg. 1 - Portrayed by Corpses

Pups (0/6)

Omegas (1/3)
-Hestia - F - 3 - Portrayed by Vemprei

Edited at October 22, 2021 09:15 PM by Corpses
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 12:15 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Character Sheet

Note: Reservations last 48 hours after the WIP form has been posted.

Name
Appearance
Personality
Rank

Desired Rank
Thoughts on the New Overseer
Kin
Mate
Crush
Offspring
Affiliations
Other

Edited at October 21, 2021 01:12 AM by Corpses
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 12:59 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
This RP is open/closed!

Edited at October 21, 2021 12:59 AM by Corpses
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 12:59 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
©Jaded-Night-Stock @ DA - All Images
Image 1
Image 2

Name
Leucos
"Leu"

Appearance
Leu has a very soft coat, which is neatly groomed and fluffy looking. She stands at twenty-eight inches and weighs a healthy amount with a full and filled out frame. She has lean muscle and isn't the more largest or muscular wolf around, but she holds herself with some form of confidence. Her legs are lanky, covered in short and soft fur, alongside her face.

Leu's face shape is made up of soft and round corners, barely coming to a point at her black nose. Her chops are a dark black as well, sometimes glinting in the light with saliva if she's recently ate a meal. Her cheeks are just as round as the rest of her face, and her fur is more longer on the sides of her face. Leu's ears are of an average size with a rounded tip, filled with thicker fur on the inside. Her neck leads down to her withers, and as stated before, she stands with a more filled out frame rather than that of muscle. Her tail is long and fluffy.

Leu's coloring is considerably interesting. Made up of black, browns, tans, and some hints of gray, her base coat is something of a light brown or tan color. The lighest is her underside, and even lighter on her paws and her tail. Her back is covered with a darker color, but at her withers is a familiar cream color that can be spotted along her face as well. Towards her nose is darker, a stripe of black on her face.

Leu does not have much for other markings to say the least. Her paw pads are black alongside her claws, black nose, and beautiful amber eyes that can say a thousand words.

Personality
There really is no hurtful bone in this female's body. She is caring and kind and shows it, always trying to look on the bright side of things. Leu is considerbaly shy and isn't the most boldest of the bunch. She does prefer to keep opinions to herself unless asked and has a tendency to simply stick to herself as she has no issue working alone. In fact, she may enjoy it a bit more than you would expect.

Leu is passionate about her work. She's always been a hard-worker, and is perhaps a tad stubborn when it comes to someone telling her to stop doing something she loves. However, Leu does not prefer to be difficult, therefore she's one to abide by the rules and prevent any trouble the best she can. Leu can still be adventerous regardless, but she prefers to keep a more clean profile rather than one that is dirty.

Leu is trustworthy and honest. She depises lying and prefers to know the truth. Although not confrontational, she can stil suspect if someone is lying or not. Speaking of which, she is always observing someone's body language, even if it doesn't mean anything. This is simply because Leu is one to point out things that may not mean anything in the long run, and to be fair, they normally don't. She remembers the randomest of things as well, but there are moment s where a select few things may come in handy.

Leu is protective of those she cares about. She prefers to keep things civil as stated before, so she will try to talk things out with you if something happens to someone she does care about. It's obvious when Leu does care about you because she is always asking how you are, how your day is going, always trying to get to know you more and more even if you have a long history, etc. She has an unconditional love that should not be taken for granted, and she only gives it to a select few.

Although Leu may be considered soft, she is not stupid. She is intelligent and witty, sometimes on a high alert if she feels as if something is off or something is going to happen. She is always thinking of her next move in tense situations and if someone is there with her, she prioritzes them first. She is very sympathetic and possesses empathy like no other.

Leu does not give second chances whatsoever. If you do something so screwed up, you will in fact lose her. Like mentioned, she's not dumb, and can hold a cruel grudge like no other. She can be quite cold, but only verbally considering she's not really the fighter. Her words can be laced with a venom that will sting like no other, and this applies as well if she doesn't like you. This is really the only thing she makes known, to be quite honest.

Rank
Mother

Desired Rank
Content

Thoughts on the New Overseer
She does not like them. However, Leu is too scared and shy to actually say anything and use her voice. This is not the pack she knows, and she feels as if it will put her pups in danger or they will grow to become something she doesn't want them to.

Kin
Has two other sisters, all of which have unknown whereabouts. Her parents are probably dead to be honest.

Mate
Open [PM me]

Crush
Open [PM me]

Offspring
She is due for two pups.

Affiliations
TBD

Other
N/A

Edited at October 21, 2021 01:43 AM by Corpses
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 01:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Gonna write my form in a sec- but uh, where do I put down the role I want or something? Affiliations is like, relations, but unless you'd like me to put it there I don't know lmao, help-
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 01:12 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
HA let me add that pfft. Thanks for reminding me lmao
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 01:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aight thanks-
I'm here to join >:D
-
WIP, I have lots of stuff to do so I might not get my form done as quickly
-
Name
Huxley (Hux)
Appearance
Huxley is a male grey wolf that stands at thirty-one inches at the shoulder (about two point six feet). He has an average fur length and from tail tip to nose tip his length is some sixty-five inches, about five and a half foot. Huxley weighs the average male adult grey wolf, one hundred thirty pounds. He is not the skinniest wolf around, nor is he the biggest however. As the General, years of hunting, scouting, and training built up strong muscles that, if you look closely, ripple under his fur as he moves. These muscles account for most of his body weight and size. His tail is an average size that is bushier and has more fur than others'.
-
Huxley has an average-sized muzzle. His nose is slightly bigger than others' but this would be considered an advantage as for his job in scouting. His face is formed in more pointed, straight lines that could be compared to an artist's quick sketch of a wolf's face. The fur on the sides of his face stick out slightly and look ruffled, creating a small mane sometimes. Huxley's ears are tall, coming together at a point in a triangular shape. They look fluffy and floppy, but that is only because they are covered with lots of fur. The core underneath is quite hard and sturdy. Hux's teeth are not at their best, but they serve their purpose well enough. After many hunting trips and biting into bones and fresh meat, they have turned a yellow color that is comparably darker than other wolves'. However, they are considerably sharp. Hux also tends to drool and produce more saliva when hunting, causing it to cover and flow out from his chops after a hunt. This gives him a crazy appearance, especially with the adrenaline in him still flowing.
-
Huxley has fur coloring quite common in grey wolves. His pelt is a dark grey color with shades of brown and light grey mixed in, with ombre. The darkest spot is on his shoulder, which is so dark that it looks almost black. His fur turns lighter at his front paws and face into a light grayish-white. Hux's tail is black and the underside is a light gray color. His back forelegs have dark grey coloring that turns to a normal grey when it reaches his paws. The fur on the sides of his face are light grey that slowly turns into a dark grey on the tips. His ears are black and the insides are a mixture of grey and black. Hux's face is a medium grey, and the fur under his muzzle is a light color almost white. His pawpads are black and so is his claws. His nose is a slightly lighter shade of black. Huxley's eyes are a rich, dark chocolately brown that look gold when in the sun.
-
gray-wolf-stock-40-running-in-snowstorm-by-hotnstock-davaq1d-fullview-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJ.jpg
Credit: © HOTNStock @ DA
-
life-in-the-quarrantine-by-woxys-ddsxaej-pre-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JIUz-I1-Ni-J9-ey-Jzd-WIi.jpg
Credit: © woxys @ DA
Personality
A sharp, witty wolf, Huxley is an outspoken and natural leader. His brown eyes seem to notice every detail and weak spot in the prey that he hunts. Years spent in training scouting and hunting with his former pack shaped him to become the wolf Hux is now, a strong General. He easily excelled to be the leader of the hunting team in his former pack and brought back many foods. Many say that Hux has a way of making people listen, although he may not be the best listener himself. With this skill and charisma, he has been able to work his way up to many ranks and opportunities.
-
Hux could be considered an optimist. He is always looking for new chances and places to grow, not afraid of any critisicm. He sees it as somewhere to improve on and strives to be the best that he can. Hux tries to find something to feel good about every day.
Although not a complete extrovert nor introvert, Hux could say with confidence that he is a talkative wolf and more extroverted. He loves to strike up a conversation with others anytime, though not when working on important things like hunting. Hux has a tendency to joke around, giving him a goofy impression sometimes. When he was younger he didn't know about being serious and later learned that there was times where he had to be serious. He has learned a lot since then and reminds himself every day to watch the situation before he is about to make a joke.
Hux also loves to work in a group. As said before, he is not the best listener. However past experiences has taught him this and he has tried to improve on the subject, again showing his nature to be the best of himself.
-
Huxley is a hard worker for the things he is passionate about. For example, his role as General. Hunting is something incredibly important to him and when given tasks that associate with it he will carry it out as best as possible, efficently. Hux wants to please and earn the recognization of leaders and others higher ranking than him. With the new Overseer, he is more careful than ever to work his hardest so they will have a good impression of him.
-
Sometimes Hux's 'wild side', or, not-so-nice side, can come to the surface. He is a wolf who loves and enjoys the thrill of hunting and exploring out in the wilderness, and like others from his former pack, his favorite part is when he is running, then sinking teeth into prey's flesh. The adrenaline of the moment consumes him and Hux tends to be more crazy during this. Even when the effect is still wearing off. Many have said that Hux almost looks savage during this time, moving quickly like a blur of grey. It is easier for him to get into disagreements, mischief, and trouble when his 'wild side' is still unleashed. Though Hux hardly gets into arguments, most of them have happened when this effect was still wearing off.
-
He is extremely defensive of the things he likes, the people he cares about, and his opinions. It is best to not argue with him about these topics as they could end badly, especially with such a strong wolf skilled in hunting like Huxley. Another thing about him is that Hux can be ferocious. He is protective, and so this trait can ultimately cause him to end up in a head-to-head battle usually with Hux striking the first blow. You would not want to see him when he's mad, as during this time he tends to be very snappish and is more ferocious.
To sum it up however, it would be a great honor to be Hux's friend. Hux values friendship and family greatly. He would be someone that could always defend you and support you no matter what.
-
A slight drawback of Hux's friendliness is that he tends to trust others easier. This can be a very big weakness in war. However he does always keep others' secrets, as he does not want to lose someone else's trust. If you do betray him, Hux will forever remember you and seek revenge someday. It may not be in the form of physical attack, but his goal is to leave someone with a lesson they will never forget.
(think I'm done.. may possibly add more later)
Rank
General
Desired Rank
He is satisfied as he is and doesn't want to be another rank. (see personality)
Thoughts on the new Overseer
Huxley was quite happy with his pack when the old overseer ruled. He was very loyal and partially blames himself for not watching over the old alpha more, thinking he could have prevented Kaan's death if he had just cared a little more. Hux respects the new overseer, but it is out of fear. He knows the powers they hold and tries to act his best around them. Hux is silent and reserved when around the new overseer unless he needs to speak. In a way, he acts as if the new overseer is a person that he loathes, does not want to interact with or even see, but he has to.
Kin
Huxley has a decent size family with two brothers and a sister. They are all living in different packs after each one eventually left their birth pack, with Hux being the third to leave. He does not know the whereabouts or status of any of his siblings, but he knows that his parents are in his old pack and are old but thriving.
Mate
Talk to me if you'd like to be mates
Crush
Again, talk to me
Offspring
None. Has no mate anyway
Affiliations
TBA/TBD later if needed.
Other
Because of the new Overseer, Huxley has been more withdrawn, quiet, and reserved lately. He only speaks when needed to or summoned by the new alpha, and seems to do his duties reluctantly. Now, he only jokes and smiles occasionally, and it is only when the alpha is not around. He is careful of whatever he says in fear that they will catch him and remove him out of his role.

Edited at October 22, 2021 07:43 PM by Stalker of Prey

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us