Wolf Play : Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
08:35:14 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD no worries at all. My dogs are finally somewhat calm. Ish...
 Nevermore.
08:34:09 Never/Nev
Vah

Sorry for late responses xD I'm currently fetching animals from the field.

That was my thought. The audacity I swear. A hermit in the woods sounds great
 Dawnforest
08:33:03 Dawn
Vote? -WP Click-
 Ámor
08:31:33 On haitus
I asked him how he knew i had epilepsy and he told me he saw the signs in my movement, and that his mom is a nurse so he read about the signs of epilepsy
 Ámor
08:28:27 On haitus
I was talking with a coworker and I said how my mom didnt me to use a vr headset. My other coworker blurted out, "I dont like using them and I dont even have epilepsy." and I just looked at my coworker i ahd been talking too and I said "I didnt evem tell him"
 Zeraphia
08:28:12 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Oh i wouldn't have blamed you at all if you had.

Honestly, who complains about dishes still drying??
 Nevermore.
08:27:51 Never/Nev
Vah

It's fun for sure >.> there was a complaint that the dishes were still drying. I should have skipped cleaning and ridden my horse instead but on well.
 Zeraphia
08:26:51 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Oh my goodness. That's the worst! I can't imagine--well, I can't imagine living with that.
 Serpents
08:26:26 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi
 Nevermore.
08:26:23 Never/Nev
Vah

That's good to hear!
It's been long. I cleaned for about 10 hours and it's already dirty. I already miss the quiet of yesterday evening ;-;
 frosty
08:25:52 
oh thank you so much
 Zeraphia
08:25:03 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

Okay okay. It's a very small chance but you might. I'd honestly say less than 5%.
 frosty
08:24:19 
ye thats what i mean i will breed my sea exclusive to a peppermint bark exclusive male in breeding thing
 Zeraphia
08:23:59 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Not bad! Not bad at all. How has yours been?
 Zeraphia
08:23:42 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

Ohh, no. No.

In order to even have a minute chance of breeding an exclusive pelt, both parents have to be an exclusive pelt.

Even then, you'll likely only get one of the parent's pelts.

So, no.
 Nevermore.
08:23:24 Never/Nev
Hello Vah! :D

How's your day going?
 frosty
08:22:33 
oh is it like 5 percent chance getting peppermint bark if ibreed it to sea exclusive?
 Zeraphia
08:21:31 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Hello!
 Dawnforest
08:21:23 Dawn
Frosty
You would only have a chance if one the the parents had a peppermint coat
 Zeraphia
08:20:57 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

It's a very low probability that you might. But you might.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Black Bear : +4
Grey Fox : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 6, 2021 04:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~~~~~ The World of Etherea ~~~~~

Etherea is made up of seven different Regnums, these being Oceanus Regnum, Glacies Regnum, Nox Regnum, Lumen Regnum, Ignis Regnum, Silvus Regnum, and Ventus Regnum. Each has its own unique patron creature that is their namesake, and which is the symbol on all of that Regnum’s banner. Each citizen has a spirit animal that, once discovered, can take on physical form. If they do not wish for their spirit partener to be in their animal form at that moment, they can be put into dormant form with practice, which is a piece of jewelry or marking of the animal on whichever part of their body they choose, or whichever piece of jewelry they choose. Each person, once their spirit partner is awakened, they can control a certain element. These consist of Ice, Electricity, Light, Shadow, Venom, Water, Fire, Wind, and Earth. They can get certain skills from their bond as well, based on their animal. All citizens have their Awakening Ceremony at age 15, and once awakened, those with higher potential will become recruits to become Spirit Guardians. Only once every 100 years does each patron creature of their respective realm become awakened in one individual of that Regnum. The ones who are the spirit partners of the patron beasts are known as the Chosen Ones of their realm. The Chosen Ones can control two elements, based on their creature. It is the Spirit Guardians’ job to protect their Regnum, but also especially the Chosen One of their Regnum, which is why they must find the Chosen One every 100 years as soon as possible. Once they are found, all seven are gathered and taken to an undisclosed location to train, as they will train at a much higher level than citizens and Spirit Guardians, and hopefully, they will eventually be able to defeat the Unseen. There are those who try to replicate the Awakening with a potion that has a bit of whichever beast’s fur, or feathers, or scales in the potion. This can end up killing one or both of the partners, as it has to be done before age 15, when the person’s true spirit animal would emerge, so it can be replaced with the false animal. Sometimes, after enough time passes, the true animal is entirely replaced with the false one, with not even a trace of their true animal left. It can also cause the humans involved to merge with the animal, causing them to be able to shift between their human and animal forms, and even in their human forms, they have remnants of their animal forms, such as claws, wings, eyes, tails, ears, and teeth. It can also end up working, and having unnatural partnerships, such as a jaguar bonding with a person from Oceanus Regnum. These people are then brought into their ranks. They are mostly trying to replicate the Awakening process with the Patron Beasts, because it would give them unbelievable power. These people are known as the Unseen, due to the fact that the leaders themselves are never seen, only the remains of their replication of the Awakening process.

~~~~~ The Regnums ~~~~~

~~~ Oceanus Regnum ~~~

The people of this coastal Regnum are often fishermen, boat makers, or weapons/net makers. Some also weave, usually the women, who then teach their daughters. The fish they catch is used as both income for their Regnum and food. They also sell their weaved goods at markets and such. They often are partnered with ocean based creatures and sea birds. They don’t bond with fish, except for sharks. They share borders with Ignis Regnum and Silvus Regnum. Their patron creature is Oceanus the Sea Serpent. A magnificent creature he is, with glistening dark blue scales, and a long seafoam green fin running down his back, and deep aqua blue eyes. He has large, translucent wing-like appendages on his sides. He has a sea foam green tail fin, and a seafoam green underbelly. The banner of Oceanus Regnum is a dark blue background with aqua wave markings around the edges and an aqua symbol of the Sea Serpent in the center. The elements of Oceanus Regnum are Water, Wind, Earth, Light, and Venom.

~~~ Glacies Regnum ~~~

The people of this northern Regnum are often hunters, weapons makers, sewers, and knitters. They also raise some tough livestock of the north such as musk ox. The animals they hunt, and the articles of clothing that they sew and knit are used for income in their Regnum in the markets. They share borders with Nox Regnum and Lumen Regnum. They bond with Arctic or cold weather animals.Their patron creature is Glacies the Amarok. She’s a gigantic, beautiful white wolf with blazing blue eyes. Unlike other Amaroks of myth, she is not a brutal creature, but she is one who helped to create the world of Etherea. The Glacies Regnum banner is an electric blue background with a snowy white, icy pattern on the border, and the emblazoned symbol of the Amarok in the center. The elements of Glacies Regnum are Ice, Wind, Earth, and Water.

~~~ Nox Regnum ~~~

The people of this dark Regnum don’t get out often, known for their city of darkness, Tenebris. They aren’t usually particularly skilled in much except for fighting and other street skills, unless they’re in the higher end of society. They share borders with Glacies Regnum and Silvus Regnum. Their land is permanently night time, so going into any of the other realms in the day feels strange, and hurts. They bond with just about any creature, but usually of a dark color, darker than the regular animal. Some say this Regnum is where the Unseen have their camp, but no one truly knows. There has been talk of strange things going on in the forests of this Regnum, but only rumors. Their patron creature is Nox the Shadow Dragon. He is a magnificent creature with obsidian black scales, including his underbelly, although those scales are larger and are arranged single file. He has hauntingly bright violet eyes, with slit pupils. He has long, curving silver horns, and a row of silver spikes going down his back and to the tip of his tail, which has a silver, arrow-like barb on the end. He has a small silver horn on the end of his nose as well. His wings are pitch black, with scattered silver scales like stars on the underside. His fire is also hauntingly violet. He is the one who brought eternal night to Nox Regnum. The Nox Regnum banner is a black background, with a violet star pattern around the border, and a violet symbol of the Dragon in the center. Their elements can be Ice, Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Shadow, Venom, or Electricity.

~~~ Lumen Regnum ~~~

The people of this light-blessed Regnum usually go all around the Regnums, meeting many people of the other Regnums, and developing their many skills along the way. They bond with just about any creature, but usually a lighter colored version of that animal. They sell many things to many people at the market from all over Etherea. They share borders with Glacies Regnum and Ignis Regnum. They are blessed with permanent sunlight. You could walk into Lumen Regnum and not see a cloud in the sky. This is because of their patron creature, the Pegasus named Lumen. He is a proud beast, a palomino stallion with golden wings that have silver tips, and he has deep blue eyes. He blessed his Regnum with constant sunlight. The banner of Lumen Regnum is a golden background with a deep blue sun pattern around the border and a deep blue symbol of the Pegasus in the center. The elements of this Regnum are Ice, Wind, Fire, Light, Electricity, Water, and Earth.

~~~ Ignis Regnum ~~~

This fiery volcanic Regnum is made up of a chain of all volcanic islands. The volcanoes have formed a vibrant ecosystem, and have been dormant for the past century, since the Ignis Regnum Chosen One was awakened. Every one hundred years, when the Chosen One comes of age and is awakened, the volcanoes erupt, but the people prepare and make sure to build up their lava defenses that they have perfected over the centuries.They are usually skilled in fishing, hunting, trapping, and construction, as well as some weaving. They share borders with Oceanus Regnum and Lumen Regnum. These people bond with jungle or ocean animals. Their patron creature is Ignis the Phoenix. She is a beautiful bird with scarlet feathers, with a few longer ones that have black stripes on her head. She has pale gold chest and neck feathers, and bright gold on the tips of her wings and tail. She has keen amber eyes and a hauntingly eerie yet beautiful song. The banner of Ignis Regnum is a scarlet background with a golden flame design around the border and a golden symbol of the Phoenix in the center of the banner. The elements of Ignis Regnum are Fire, Earth, Water, and Light.

~~~ Silvus Regnum ~~~

This forested Regnum is an entirely forested area, from the dark pines in the northern area that spreads farther down into Nox Regnum, making up all of their forests as well, to the southern deciduous and pine forests of Ventus Regnum.They share borders with these two Regnums. These people are usually skilled trappers, trackers, fighters, and hunters. They bond with forest creatures. Their patron creature is Silvus the Peryton. He has the front half of a large stag, with a mahogany coat, flecked with copper and gold, with copper colored antlers. His back half is that of an eagle, with mahogany feathers that have hints of copper and gold at the tips of his eagle tail and large wings. His eyes are a bright emerald green. The banner of Silvus Rengum is a dark mahogany background, with an emerald green leaf pattern around the border and an emerald symbol of the Peryton in the middle. The elements of Silvus Regnum are Earth, Water, Light, and Ice.

~~~ Ventus Regnum ~~~

This mountainous Regnum is entirely covered in mountain ranges, perfect for high flying birds and mountain dwelling creatures. The people of this Regnum tend to be skilled in climbing and spotting things normal people would overlook. They normally have their towns and cities in valleys, easier to defend. Their patron animal is Ventus the Griffin. She has the pale tan back half of a lioness with the tuft of hair on the end of her tail being a light gold color. She has the front half of a golden colored eagle,with the tips of her wings being a light silver, along with her claws and beak. Her eyes are a red-orange color, almost coppery. The banner of Ventus Regnum is a light gold color, with a red orange swirling pattern around the edge, and a red orange symbol of the Griffin in the center. The elements of Ventus Regnum can be Wind, Fire, Water, Light, Ice, Earth, and Shadow.

Discussion Thread: https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=36&t=76752

Edited at October 11, 2021 03:14 PM by Lightning Chasers
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 6, 2021 04:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~~~~ Rules ~~~~
1. All of forum roleplaying rules apply. If you have not read them, please go do so with this link: https://wolfplaygame.com/rules3.php
2. Must play multiple, at least 2, characters
3. Please keep coat colors for spirit partners realistic. For example: No bright blue snow leopards with bright green spots. Keep it realistic for your character's Regnum.
4. Only mythical creatures are the patron beasts.
5. Keep it PG-13.
6. Please put at least one paragraph per response, and include some interactions, give people something to work off of.
7. Every character must have at least one weakness, no gary/mary sues.
8. Only shifters can have physical attributes from their partners.
9. All Chosen Ones must be 15 years of age. It doesn't matter what age for the other ranks.
10. If you read everything, put Regnum in did you read everything spot in form

Edited at November 10, 2021 09:13 PM by Lightning Chasers
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 6, 2021 04:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~~~~ Ranks ~~~~
Chosen Ones (4/7) (PM me to claim)
~Hope Caddel - Nox the Dragon - Lightning Chasers
~Azalea Tonorios - Ventus the Griffin - Dark Moon
~Edana Auberon - Ignis the Phoenix - Aphantasia
~Azul Cure - Lumen the Pegasus - Jumping Wolves
Experienced Spirit Guardians (1/2) (PM me to claim)
~Heather Smith - Red Fox - Dark Moon
Spirit Guardian Recruits (1/3)
~Ronan - Bull Moose - Finnick
Unseen Leader (1/1)
~Natrix Auberon-Pancuronium - Vulture - Aphantasia
Unseen Second In Command (0/1) (PM me to claim)
Unseen Recruits (2/6) (at least one must be a successful pairing)
~Aether Caddel - Unsuccessful - Panther - Lightning Chasers
~Alexandra Bolton - Unsuccessful - Crow - Dark Moon

Edited at November 12, 2021 03:41 PM by Lightning Chasers
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 6, 2021 04:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~~~~ Character Forms ~~~~
Name:
Regnum:
Sexuality:
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one):
Spirit Partner (name and species):
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter):
Appearance (both animals and humans):
Backstory (optional):
Personality (optional):
Strengths:
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter):
Weaknesses:
Did you read everything?:

Edited at October 6, 2021 07:51 PM by Lightning Chasers
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 6, 2021 04:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sign-ups are now open!
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 6, 2021 07:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Hope Caddel
Regnum: Nox
Sexuality: Straight
Elements (1 for normal people, 2 for chosen ones): Venom and Shadow
Spirit Partner : Nox the Dragon
Appearance (both animals and humans): Hope has a fair skin tone, with loose ringlets in her light brown hair with natural red highlights that goes a bit past her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a bright green with slight gold flecks. She stands at 5'10", with a muscular, yet lithe build. Nox is a magnificent creature with obsidian black scales, including his underbelly, although those scales are larger and are arranged single file. He has hauntingly bright violet eyes, with slit pupils. He has long, curving silver horns, and a row of silver spikes going down his back and to the tip of his tail, which has a silver, arrow-like barb on the end. He has a small silver horn on the end of his nose as well. His wings are pitch black, with scattered silver scales like stars on the underside. His fire is also hauntingly violet, and he has long silver claws. Once Hope is experienced enough, Nox will become a black and silver metal armband that goes up her forearm, stopping at her elbow.
Backstory (optional): Hope and her twin brother, Aether, grew up on the streets of Nox Regnum for as long as they could remember. They pickpocketed and stole, and found a small group of street kids who they joined and helped for most of their lives. During a robbery gone wrong, the other members of the group were caught and taken away. Then, they were found by a couple who took them in, Cadence and Liam. One day, on their 14th birthday, Aether disappeared, never to be seen again. Most thought that the Unseen had taken him, and Hope thought they were right. She missed her brother, especially now that it was drawing close to her 15th birthday, the one year anniversary of his disappearance.
Personality (optional): N/A (will develop in the RP)
Strengths: Stealing, pickpocketing, fighting with knives and bows and arrows
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Strength, reflexes,agility, heightened senses, night vision, stealth.
Weaknesses:
-Climbing....she never really learned how to climb, growing up in the city of Tenebris.
-People she loves, she'd do anything to save them.
-Traitors, she sees red, not always a good or smart thing.
-Electricity, she gets uneasy around it
Did you read everything?: Regnum
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Aether Caddel
Regnum: Nox
Element(s): Shadow and electricity
Spirit Partner (name and species): Obsidian, a panther who he was merged with during transformation accidentally.
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter): Unsuccessful
Appearance (both animals and humans): He used to have light brown hair with red highlights that fell into his face a bit, green eyes with gold and gray flecks, and freckles speckling his nose. In his human form now, since being merged accidentally with Obi, he has violet eyes with slit pupils, his hair has turned black with silver tips, and his complexion has gotten a bit more pale, his freckles disappearing. He has a long, black feline tail, and long retractable silver claws where his fingernails are, along with panther ears that look like the tips were dipped in silver. His feet have feline pads on them, so he usually goes barefoot to muffle his footsteps, and he has unusually long canines, like the fangs of a panther.
Backstory (optional): Aether is Hope's twin brother, and he was stolen away on their 14th birthday. He was taken and forced to drink a scalding hot liquid that felt like it filled his veins with liquid fire. He found out later that a scale of Nox had been put in the liquid, but instead of bonding or shifting into the dragon, he'd been merged with his own spirit partner, and had a few changes that showed the dragon a bit, the new silver, black, and purple colorations that is. He stands at 5'10".As a panther, he looks about the same, except his paws are also silver, and his fur is pitch black except for the silver on his paws and ears.
Personality (optional): N/A, will develop in rp
Strengths: Fighting, stealing, climbing.
Skills from transformation/bonding: Stealth, night vision, retractable claws, speed, agility, and reflexes.
Weaknesses:
-His loved ones, he is incredibly loyal
-Venom, he hates venomous creatures because they make him extremely uneasy

Edited at October 6, 2021 09:15 PM by Lightning Chasers
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 6, 2021 09:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Y'know what? Forget Kaia. It's Ronan time. Might remake her later but might not.

(Guardian in Training)

"And I'm gonna make room
To love you through and through and through and through...
The slow and barren seasons, too."

Name: Ronan
Age: 16, one of the newest additions to the training regime.
Regnum: Silvus
Sexuality: Bisexual
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one): Earth. Why does Aether have 2 elements?
Spirit Partner (name and species): Anvinder ("Vin") - Moose

Appearance
Ronan is the very definition of tall and gangly, standing at a solid 6'0, but with stick-thin, lean and wiry build. He is physically fit and strong, but has yet to gain much in the way of bulk muscle. His skin is fair, a bit tanned from the sun as he spends a lot of time outside (though usually in the cool and shade of the forest.) His hair is a little too long, dark oak brown, wavy and messy-looking even when he tries to brush it. It is slightly longer on top and shorter on the sides, though not by a lot. His eyes are a soft green color, gentle and warm. Ronan always seems lost, with a resting vague, neutral look usually on his face.

Anvinder himself is exactly what you'd expect - a huge, muscular and powerful creature, standing at a mountanous 6'3 at the shoulder and weighing easily 900 pounds. He boasts an impressive set of antlers, long, powerful legs and sharp hooves that make him quite menacing to anyone with an ounce of self-preservation instinct in them. His fur is thick and shaggy, not silky or soft but rough, rugged and incredibly warm. Anvinder comes off as very stoic, not usually approaching strangers, seeming to watch them very carefully if they approach Ronan.

Backstory: Ronan was born the third of 4 brothers. Each one of them ambitious and bold, determined to take the world by storm when they turned 15. Although his parents were loving and did their best to balance work, home and family, Ronan was often pushed to the side by his more vocal, impressive and driven siblings. He could never quite understand why they wanted so desperately for things to change, and was always happy in their small village, enjoying the peace of the forest and the routine of hunting, work and schooling. Until he turned 15, that is. Everything changed when he bonded with Anvinder. Ronan was quite frightened of him at first, a hulking mass of shaggy fur and sharp antlers. But as they got to know each other, his Earth powers grew at an exceptional rate. His parents were stunned and delighted when he was recruited to join Spirit Guardian training. His siblings were shocked too - and likely envious. Of course he couldn't refuse such an offer, so he accepted. He figured this would give him the chance to change the world for the better.

Personality: Ronan doesn't consider himself anything special, and generally comes across as an average, nice and vaguely friendly guy. Quiet but sociable, enjoying the company of people, never taking the spotlight for himself but happy to support others towards their goals. However, the biggest feeling others get from him is a sense of being... lost. Undirected, wandering through life without a real purpose or goal. Ronan is more concerned with keeping everything like it is. Whether he's aware of it or not he is constantly maintaining the balance of peace and contentment in the present moment, with little thought of the future. He hates conflict, and is always the first to break up fights, practically begging the angry pair to talk it out before resorting to violence. Ronan is a very gentle-hearted, humble and loving person, deeply loyal to family and friends, and tries to be respectful to everyone he meets. And he has a simplistic wisdom to him that will come out if he is asked for advice. Ronan is a highly intuitive person, operating off of some strange, invisible feeling rather than facts and logic. He is good at unconsciously sensing things - the mood in a room, the ground beneath his feet - which makes him a surprisingly spiritual and even wise person. He doesn't come off like he is trying to prove anything, to be anything other than what he is. And he wouldn't know how to even if he wanted to. He is a very genuine, honest person.
However, in times of stress or conflict, Ronan is usually the first to crack. He hates fighting, no matter who is doing it, and moves slowly under pressure. He is terribly unsure of himself even in the best of circumstances, always turning to authority to tell him what to do and how to do it. This can mean others think he is stupid, slow or even playing dumb out of spite, to slow the group down. He is a very trusting person, rather oblivious, distant and unobservant at times, and would have no idea if someone was manipulating him for their own gain. In an argument he finds he can empathize with both people, see through the eyes of both sides, which makes it impossible to choose one. Arguments lead to stalemates, which leads to people being annoyed with him. He tends to stick to himself, where he isn't bothering anyone or wasting their time. Ronan almost never gets angry, but when he does he bottles it up and expresses it through passive-aggression. Subtle digs and noncompliance (or malicious compliance) are his main game. But the need to keep the peace between everyone stops him from communicating his wants and needs.
Anvinder is starkly different from the young, quiet, unsure boy who summoned him - powerful and unwavering, unafraid of anything. And yet you'll find he is extremely gentle and has a stabilizing, calming presence to all who can unlearn their fear of him. How could anyone think of harming you under the protection of such a giant? Ronan has come to learn this, and now takes comfort in his presence. Although the two are still learning to understand and respect one another.
Strengths: A peaceful, gentle and genuine non-judgemental vibe that makes people feel comfortable around him, good intuition, humble and a good team player, physical strength, very athletic in a wide variety of skills from swimming to climbing to running. He is incredibly strong for his thin, lanky build thanks to his bond, so he can lift and haul very heavy things without issue.

Skills given from bonding: Unusually powerful earth powers, disproportionate physical strength despite his thin build, keen senses of hearing, sight and smell, heightened reflexes and an extra strong sense of gut intuition. Compassionate and can be a strong protector of weaker or smaller creatures in times of crisis.

Weaknesses: Bottling up his emotions and not expressing wants/needs leads to passive-aggressiveness and resentment for those who wronged him. Hates conflict in any form and gets stressed out when forced to make quick decisions or fight. Tends to mirror the feelings and opinions of those around him to keep the peace, and sometimes gets lost in the chaos of other people's drama. Physically, stealth and silent movement isn't easy for him. He can be rather clumsy, as well as spacey at times, overlooking obvious things or asking silly questions. Trusts authority a little too much, over his own instincts.

Edited at October 7, 2021 01:23 PM by Finnick
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 6, 2021 10:04 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Azul Cure
Regnum: Lumen
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one): Light, Wind
Spirit Partner (name and species): Storming Sea's; Pegasus
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter): Seccessful
Azul had very dark tan skin from being in the sun all the time. He has sandy blond hair, with icy blue eyes, that feel like they can cut through you like butter. He is well build (bone wise) and very muscular and strong.
Storming Sea's (Storm) is jet black, with a goldish tint to his wings, mane, and tail. He had a scar running through his right eye, but it does not cause any damage to his sight. His tail is long and flowings, almost like a river. His mane is luxurious and soft. He stands just over eight feet tall. (If thats too tall, I can change it.)
Backstory (optional): Azul was from a rich family, but for some reason, just is the storm cloud along a blue sky. His family doesn't know why.
Personality (optional):
Azul comes from a rich family, but he can often be found hiding in the shadows watching people. He is judgey at first, but once he warms up, he is the most helpful person you can hae around. He wears all black hoodies.
Storm is gently, unless told not to be. If he is told to be mean, he'll rip anyone to shreds. His wing span is over 15 feet long (If thats too long, tell me :)), but typically has them tucked into his side. He, like Azul, has eyes that could kill you, if looks could kill. He is grumpy, and sour, until he get's food in the mornings.
Strengths: They are both physically stong, and mentally strong. Azul is great at hiding in the shadows, to the point that he just fades in with the background. He is also great at coming up on people without them seeing him.
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Water
Weaknesses: Fire, Azul hates fire, bugs, lovey feelings, and being in big groups.
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 6, 2021 10:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The patron beast pegasus's name is Lumen, that's the creature that the Chosen Ones of Lumen bond with, they bond with Lumen. Also, the Successful or Unsuccessful is only for Unseen, which your character is not if they are a Chosen One. The description of Lumen the Pegasus is in the first post under the section 'Lumen Regnum'

Jumping Wolves said:
Name: Azul Cure
Regnum: Lumen
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one): Light, Wind
Spirit Partner (name and species): Storming Sea's; Pegasus
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter): Seccessful
Azul had very dark tan skin from being in the sun all the time. He has sandy blond hair, with icy blue eyes, that feel like they can cut through you like butter. He is well build (bone wise) and very muscular and strong.
Storming Sea's (Storm) is jet black, with a goldish tint to his wings, mane, and tail. He had a scar running through his right eye, but it does not cause any damage to his sight. His tail is long and flowings, almost like a river. His mane is luxurious and soft. He stands just over eight feet tall. (If thats too tall, I can change it.)
Backstory (optional): Azul was from a rich family, but for some reason, just is the storm cloud along a blue sky. His family doesn't know why.
Personality (optional):
Azul comes from a rich family, but he can often be found hiding in the shadows watching people. He is judgey at first, but once he warms up, he is the most helpful person you can hae around. He wears all black hoodies.
Storm is gently, unless told not to be. If he is told to be mean, he'll rip anyone to shreds. His wing span is over 15 feet long (If thats too long, tell me :)), but typically has them tucked into his side. He, like Azul, has eyes that could kill you, if looks could kill. He is grumpy, and sour, until he get's food in the mornings.
Strengths: They are both physically stong, and mentally strong. Azul is great at hiding in the shadows, to the point that he just fades in with the background. He is also great at coming up on people without them seeing him.
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Water
Weaknesses: Fire, Azul hates fire, bugs, lovey feelings, and being in big groups.

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 6, 2021 10:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The only thing, which I forgot to add in the rules but I've added it now, is that the humans cannot have physical attributes of their partners, except for shifters of the Unseen

Finnick said:
Res a Guardian in Training and an Experienced Guardian?
(Experienced Guardian)

Name: Kaia (Kye-yah)
Regnum: Ignis!
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Element: Fire
Spirit Partner: Iridiana ("Iri"), a huge scarlet macaw.
Appearance: Kaia gives off a powerful but energetic vibe,
At her request, Iri will take the form of a scarlet hairclip in the shape of a hibiscus flower. However the inquisitive macaw does not like this, preferring to be allowed to move around and investigate - especially if there are new people or places to discover. So she usually stays out, sitting on Kaia's shoulder/arm or climbing around.
Iri herself is a stunningly beautiful sight, almost as large as a harpy eagle when she appears, with a waterfall of vibrant red, yellow and blue feathers making up her huge 7-foot wingspan. Her giant size means she moves with a strength and weight many birds lack, but she is incredibly agile and quick, and she is still able to fly. Strong, dark and scaly feet equipped with long, versatile claws allow her to climb and hold onto things with ease. Her eyes are a vivid, pale grey, intelligent and sharp, like looking into the eyes of a living dinosaur. Her beak is sharp and curved, and may make a good weapon if she wasn't busy cracking open nuts and tearing into fruits with it. She picks things up with her beak as often as her claws.
Backstory (optional):
Personality (optional):
Strengths:
Skills given from bonding: An enhanced learning ability/inhanced intelligence, (particularly in language-learning), strength and agility/flexibility, climbing ability (grip strength, good intuition) and of course her wings! They don't give her flight but they look awesome and can slow her fall, as well as help balance, block attacks, make her look more intimidating, the possibilities are endless!
Weaknesses: Stealth for obvious reasons (vibrantly colorful feathers do have their drawbacks),
Did you read everything?: She is deeply loyal to her Regnum and feels a great deal of affection for its people.
--

(Guardian in Training)

Name:
Regnum:
Sexuality:
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one):
Spirit Partner (name and species):
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter):
Backstory (optional):
Personality (optional):
Strengths:
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter):
Weaknesses:
Did you read everything?:

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us