01:23:01 free palestine
Mercury meltdown flashbacks
 The Night Walker
01:22:40 Anemoia/Aedra
Just little bits of flare.
 Poseidon
01:22:02 Sea God
Leon
Ooh mercury is so good, luckily I have another unnamed wolf that needs a name and it looks exactly like this one.
 The Night Walker
01:21:56 Anemoia/Aedra
Stygian
Like for example, instead of the spaces blank:

Example Test Here.
-·-
Example Test Two.
 TheSigmaMales
01:21:44 Leon, Sigma
Ooh what about mercury wave
 Poseidon
01:21:12 Sea God
Red
Bet
 TheSigmaMales
01:21:05 Leon, Sigma
Sea god

Try mercury??
 Everlasting Torment
01:21:00 Anubis, Samael
hmm time to explore to get ready for Halloween XD
 Feiella
01:20:58 Fei the writer
RedVortex
Please spell out your words
 RedVortex10
01:19:36 
Sea God
Name em, Wave. bc you're the Sea God
 Feiella
01:19:21 Fei the writer
Earth Shakers
Apples in barter in market place
 The Earth-Shakers
01:18:01 
Where can You get glacial ice?
 Poseidon
01:17:28 Sea God
Something unique!
 starmutt
01:17:20 marsh | they/it
they are very big paragraphs
 Poseidon
01:17:01 Sea God
-WP Click-

Name suggestions!
 Stygian Forest
01:16:31 
Aedra

The paragraphs are seperated though?
 TheSigmaMales
01:15:51 Leon, Sigma
Red

Sup dude lol
 The Night Walker
01:15:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Stygian
Use the bar on the top of the text box when youre editing the about! Also maybe separate paragraphs with anything from a - to something more extravagant like \‹·Â›/ or what ever you can copy paste from google

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : 0
Jaguar : -1
Jaguar : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

untitled dragon/rider rp | wip dont postOctober 2, 2021 08:18 PM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
Roleplay Backstory

For centuries, dragons roamed the Earth alongside their non-draconic counterparts. Humans, Elves, and Dryads alike all lived throughout the continent of Agros. They lived separated into three larger countries; humans remained in Eskela, Elves in Flairhiel, and Dryads in Eshal.

Dragons roamed throughout each of the three countries, the borders something they'd no use for; they traveled where their hearts took them, and none had a problem with it. Dragons would sometimes, though very rarely, bond with members of each of the three species, pairing with them so that they'd have the abilities and part of the lives with their other half; this was a great honor, and anyone chosen by a dragon would be celebrated for an entire moon to strengthen their bond. Feasts were prepared, fairs hosted and parties thrown; they would make offerings to the dragon to ensure they were pleased and take care of their bond, often in the forms of their prized livestock or jewels.

However, over time dragons began to become more scarce. Hunters were traveling after them, shooting them down and harvesting their scales for the trade, as their scales were quite nice for armor in the royal militaries.

The dragons vanished entirely from the three countries over time, withdrawing into the mountains far beyond the borders, vowing to never fly over the towns until they are no longer hunted.

Centuries have passed, and no one has seen a dragon; many doubt whether they ever truly existed beyond myths, due to being away longer than the Elder Elf has been alive.

But, recently, four dragons have resurfaced; four young teens have been discovered to have the scales of a dragon partner somewhere on their torso or face, overjoying the citizens of Agros; and not only them, but the hunters as well.

They're sent away into the mountains to find their bonded, well away from the hunters. They must return safely and fully bonded by the blood moon to show dragons and citizens can live alongside each other once again, and are allowed no more time by the king; if they do not meet this deadline, the dragons will no longer be safe from hunters.

Can the group do it?

TLDR:

To be bonded with a dragon is a feat not many can claim since they pulled away from man-kind. It has been practically unheard of in nearly three centuries, until suddenly, four children have been discovered to have scales identical to those in the books on small areas of their body.
. .
The children are now 16-18 and have been sent by their parents to discover their bonds, and learn to manage them. Each maintains a single trait from their dragon counterpart, and will learn to survive and work alongside their bond in a carefully set-up simulation.
. .
Have dragon bonds truly returned to Earth with the intention to help, or have they decided to play a cruel joke on man?
DISCLAIMER:
This roleplay is inspired by a novel I currently have in the works, and it just so happens to also be a concept I think could be a lot of fun roleplaying. Please bear this in mind when creating your character; if they do not fit in with the story, or they would be a problem with carrying the plot forward, they will be declined; the subplots will not be changed for one character.

Edited at October 5, 2021 06:41 PM by zeorli
untitled dragon/rider rp | wip dont postOctober 2, 2021 08:56 PM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award

The Species of Agros

Humans

Humans are non-magical creatures, with the exception of the dragon-bonded. Males are an average height of 5 feet and 9 inches, while females are an average of 5 feet and 4 inches. They rely on spears and armor to keep them safe, as they lack the magical abilities of the rival countries; they have not had a dragon bond in the longest, and it has always been much rarer for them. Even before the vanishing of the dragons, it is practically unheard of. One has been bonded this time around.

Elves

Elves are human-like fae that typically only reach an average of 5 feet even for males, and 4 feet and 10 inches for females. They are pale-skinned and possess dark, usually brown eyes. This specie has the ability to change their appearance, though this is very draining; none have mastered this ability to do it at will since the disappearance of the dragons.

In addition to their eyes and skin-tone, these creatures also have elongated ears and sharper than usual canine teeth, which many believe to be a gift from the first dragon; the elves were the first to be chosen by a dragon many centuries ago.

Elf characters will be between 60-80, though physically 16-18.

Dryads

Dryads are wood nymphs that live among the great trees of Eshal; they've built a city among the branches, and have never in their thousands of years in existence touched the ground. They've no idea what's out in the world beyond their tree city, nor do they posess any interest in finding out; they are content, and they are safe. Typically, they are around 5 feet and 10 inches for females, and 6 feet and 2 inches for males; they are large, and they are muscular, as they need to be in order to protect the great oaks they live in.

As for powers, Dryads can see all that is around them for up to a mile and a half through connecting to nature; this power has been granted to them by the great Earth Dragons many centuries ago. Without the dragons, unfortunately, none have used this power, as the newer generations have not learned how.

These fae are human in appearance, but have longer ears like an elf, at least one leaf growing from each arm, and they always have leaves in their hair. Their skin-tone is typically dark, and their eyes are any shade of green.

Dryad characters will be between 160-180, though physically 16-18.

Edited at October 29, 2021 04:50 PM by zeorli
untitled dragon/rider rp | wip dont postOctober 26, 2021 12:54 AM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
Roleplay Rules
1 .. As this roleplay is quite small, I would ideally like to see a minimum of 250 words per post; this is a literate level, though can come closer to semi-literate depending on the detail you go into.
2 .. Characters can and will get injured, ill, or killed; this will never be done without the permission of the player, and these events won't be happening every couple of posts. Only I have the power to create these events, though members are welcome to PM me with requests.
3 .. Please, keep characters within the provided descriptions for their species. Because there are only four dragons, there will be four types available to choose from. These are briefly described below, with a more thorough guide linked in my blog if you need help (you do have creative freedom, this is just to help out).
4 .. Bonds will be randomly generated, please do not plot them in PMs or create a character specifically to bond with someone; it adds to the theme of fate.
5 .. Please do not join if you cannot stay active; I myself do have a busy schedule (occupied all 7 days for at least half the day), but I can still manage replies enough to keep this alive. All I ask in terms of activity is at least two posts a week.
6 .. There won't be a secret code, just follow the rules.
7 .. The best timeframe I can give you for this is imagine medieval times; they'll only have the technology available then, alongside their elemental abilities. Please keep characters realistic to their timeframe.

Edited at October 29, 2021 04:49 PM by zeorli
untitled dragon/rider rp | wip dont postOctober 26, 2021 12:57 AM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
The World's Dragon Species
The Moon Dragon
Height: 15.5 feet
Coloration: Black or deep grey with faint white speckles, almost like stars
Creation: Born of a Shadow dragon egg laid under a lunar eclipse, in the slim lighting left when the moon begins to show again
Powers:
1. Wingless until nightfall, they create wings from the shadows of the night
2. Ability to vanish into the shadows, as well as bring in those in direct contact with them
3. Unable to breathe fire or ice, instead releases a thick velvet-colored smoke
Diet: Moon dragons eat primarily fish, though have been known to consume a vegetarian diet
The Earth Dragon
Height: 16 feet
Coloration: Earthy colors, predominantly varying shades of brown
Creation: Earth dragons have no particular requirements to form from another egg
Powers:
Diet:
The Water Dragon
Height:
Coloration:
Creation:
Powers:
Diet:
The Storm Dragon
Height:
Coloration:
Creation:
Powers:
Diet:

Edited at November 11, 2021 09:03 PM by zeorli
untitled dragon/rider rp | wip dont postOctober 26, 2021 12:58 AM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
Roleplay Character Sheet
Name:
Title:*
Species:
Abilities:*
Apperance: (description required, credited art that you own optional)
Personality: (no lists)
Backstory:! (doesn't need to be super long, just to give us some background for your character; dragons will have extremely similar backstories)
Location of scale patch:!
* = dragons only; abilities for the bonds will be arranged once bonds are generated
! = non-dragon only

Edited at October 29, 2021 05:06 PM by zeorli

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us