Wolf Play : Beneath Northern Lights | Dog Rp | Open
Chatbox
 Urux
03:16:26 Urox
I will breeding her to that stud again lol
 Urux
03:16:03 Urox
Sigh, none of the siblings are giving me anything good. But I am chuffed with that double defect
 starmutt
03:15:53 marsh | they/it
ah. 3rd according to existence lol
 starmutt
03:15:29 marsh | they/it
has there been another like that yet?
 Urux
03:13:52 Urox
It's my first litter from an SV girl I used a fert fig on. And she threw that at me!
 starmutt
03:13:21 marsh | they/it
@Urux
ooo yes it is :o interesting double defect
 Urux
03:12:25 Urox
-WP Click-
I am screaming! What is this! Is this an axan chim?!
 Drunken seas
03:09:17 Pera
Oops, forgot the link, -Click-
 Drunken seas
03:06:42 Pera
I love drawing mules, my goodness
 Stygian Forest
02:34:11 
Amy!
 Amygdala
02:27:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...questioning life is back in swamp
 365partygirl
02:23:08 ⑅ ♥̩
The Base Coat is Uncommon!!
The Eyes are Uncommon!!
The Nose is Uncommon!!
kinda cool
 starmutt
02:16:44 marsh | they/it
when lacking an art program, use your device's gallery edit photo feature
-Click-
 ZEFHYR
02:14:29 
ok...
 Feiella
02:04:36 Fei the writer
Only the wolf that kills in explore gets the battle experience
 ZEFHYR
02:00:21 
I have a wolf that I use in explore, but its experience points just will not increase. why is this?
 Forest Shadows
01:58:09 
Agh, I really am going to need a solid custom
 Boeing
01:58:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
oh this is great, 7 den space and thankfully only three wolves expecting, the problem is they all pop in my sleep xD
 Transcendence
01:57:50 free palestine
Fast pvp guys?
 Camille
01:56:11 Lysanderoth
i spent my apples on his mom's litters lol

and yea gen 7 is a bit too much for a stud, most of them are 1-3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : 0
Coyote : 0
Jackal : +2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Beneath Northern Lights | Dog Rp | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 06:46 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Beneath Northern Lights

Rough

Will set in an Alaskan Town, small and isolated with a pretty slow paced life style. Winter months are harsh, but comforting in their predictably unpredictableness. Our focus is on the dogs of this town, and their lives in which they live. This is not an rp that is immediately filled with life and death situations, but more so the cause and effect of the decisions these canines makes and where their journeys will lead them. There is no imprending doom or looming apocolypse, just the consequences and rewards of ones action and how they affect everything around them.

Some of these dogs will be sled dogs, search and rescue dogs, others will be working dogs or companions, some even strays. Everyone, no matter how similar, leads a different life. Maybe you are a sled dog about to retire, but all you long for in life is to run until your legs won't carry you any further. No? Perhaps your a pet, a companion animal, that wants nothing more than to run free, to run wild! Each story is different, their endings completely unknown and ever changing.

So the question is: What is your story?

As Per Usual: Tenebris Umbra and Polly are my Co-Leads for this Rp if they wish it. Please show them the same respect you would show me. This is not negotiable. Thank you.

I am creating a new dog rp from scratch. This is a major WIP. If you have questions, please pm me.

Edited at September 28, 2021 09:16 PM by Imperial Sands
Beneath Northern Lights | Dog Rp | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 07:33 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Roleplay Rules
1. Follow all WP and Eve's Rules.
2. Activity is a Must, I'd like Regulary Posting in both Discussion and Rp.
3. Semi-Realism is a Must. Meaning you need to stick to the sizing for your character's breed, along with other characteristics.
4. I'd like to keep it to a Max of 4 Individual Characters. Trying to be unique with at least one.
For Example: Don't just have all sled dogs, or if there are already five sled dogs, maybe make a sled dog plus something else.
5. This is a Semi-Literate Rp as well, so please adhere to the following guidelines: Posts need to be One Paragraph of 5-7 Sentences Per Character Per Post. Posts Must have Regularly decent spelling and grammar. If you've read everything include your characters favorite color in their form.
6. No Insta Mates, or Being Mates with Yourself. You may have former relations with your own characters for drama purposes, but not current or future. You also may have Pre-existing mates to the Rp.
7. Detailed Description for the Appearance of your character is a must. You may also use properly credited, free to use stock if you follow the rules for it set in place both by it's creator and WP.
8. Try to be Original. This is probably going to be a Diverse Roleplay, I would like to see a bunch of new characters, not ones recycled from other rolesplay. Or even parts of them recycled from other roleplays. If you really want to use that character, that's okay. But maybe have something entirely new for the next.
9. Wolf-Hybrids are not allowed. No if and or buts. Also, wolves are not currently in the rp either. If you wish for this to change, it can be a discussion later.
10. Be Respectful. Drama in Rp? Amazing. Drama in OOC. Not so much.
11. Have fun!

Edited at September 28, 2021 08:55 PM by Imperial Sands
Beneath Northern Lights | Dog Rp | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 07:33 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Setting:
Small, Alaskan Town.
Isolated and Simple.
Self Sustaining and Relatively Independent.
Modern Luxuries are Rarer.
One of those places that has been slower to the times. But doesn't mind it.

Edited at September 28, 2021 08:03 PM by Imperial Sands
Beneath Northern Lights | Dog Rp | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 07:36 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Master List

Name | Age | Breed | Role | Rper

Males:

Females:

Edited at September 28, 2021 07:46 PM by Imperial Sands
Beneath Northern Lights | Dog Rp | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 07:36 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Magical Form

Name:
Breed: [Pure-Breeds and Mixes Allowed]
Role: [Like their Job/What they Do]
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum, Include Measurements]

Personality:
Crush:

Mate:
Pups:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at September 28, 2021 09:16 PM by Imperial Sands
Beneath Northern Lights | Dog Rp | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 09:16 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepting and Open!
Beneath Northern Lights | Dog Rp | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 09:16 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
[1/3]

Name:
Jin

Breed:
50% Golden Retriever x 50% Mix Breed
May not be exactly 50/50 but this is her best guess. Her father was a mix and she hasn't ever met him, nor did her mom know the specifics. Likely some sort of Alaskan Husky Mix.

Role:
Stray;
The pups were an unexpected litter and were left out in a box once weaned.

Appearance:

Jin is a female who's appearance seems to be well balanced between her two parents. She isn't a very large dog, only standing at about 20 inches tall at the shoulders, so her height takes after her father's side. Weight wise, the female ideally should be at about 55 lbs or so, but she only wrighs about 45 lbs. This is due to her being a stray and not being as well fed as she should be.

The female is a very lean creature, and while she does have muscle, she is very obviously on the skinny side. She isn't so skinny right not to be considered malnourished, she does okay for herself in obtaining food, but she definitely could use to put on some weight, but at least she's sustaining where she is at. Her lean physique, though, does give her one advantage, even being skinny, she is a rather fast dog, built for speed and agility above all else.

Oddly enough, Jin actually has pretty large paws, showing some resemblance to her father. She does have more mixed features than some, but it comes out primarily in her face. She has a longer and slightly narrower muzzle than a Golden would have, and her ears are half standing.

The one thing that Jin got from her mother is her coat color, not it's length or texture, but it's color. While her pelt is shorter, denser, almost fluffy, somewhere in betweena wolf and golden, she did get the Golden's color. Her fur is a deep golden red color, being more golden in some lighting, and more red in others. It's a striking visual to see, and it definitely gives the female a pretty appearance.

Her eyes, though, are almost a pure gold that match the color of her coat. They are striking and stunning, and also cause people to be wary of her lineage. While there are no traces of wolf DNA in her, many assume her to be some sort of hybrid because of them, but, instead, they are something she gained from her father. Likely, they aren't as golden amber as they appear, but, instead, are amplified by the lumination of her coat.

Her scent is fitting to her appearance, something sweet like honeysuckle, but not sickly sweet, more so like honeysuckle and rain.

Personality:

Quiet & Reserved
Sweet & Compassionate
Cunning & Clever
Not the Type to Take Risks
Anxious & Nervous
Dislikes Crowds and High Standing Dogs
Prefers to Be Alone or With Close Friends
Reluctant to Trust Others
Can be a bit of a Bleeding Heart once she trusts
Deeply loves her mother, has always desired to meet her father

Crush:

None

Mate:

None

Pups:

None

Kin:

Mother is a Golden Retriever.
Father is a Mixed Breed.
Has Siblings as well.
All are open to be Rped.

Affiliations:

Open; TBA

Other:

She's shedding her undercoat in this picture, showing it's more red in summer than in winter.

Credit for All Images Belongs to Freya-Soft-Paws on DA. These are Stock Images, and Images says they are Free to Use as long as Credit is Given.

Edited at September 28, 2021 10:08 PM by Imperial Sands
Beneath Northern Lights | Dog Rp | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 10:08 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

[2/3]

Name:
Options:
TBD

Breed:
Seppala Siberian Sleddog

Role:
Sleddog

Appearance:

Credit belongs to Windfuchs on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Very commonly mistaken for a Siberian Husky, and while they are in some shape the same breed, he comes from the working line of huskies that developed into the Seppala Siberian Sleddog. He never corrects anyone though, as he doesn't see that it matters too much, both dogs are designed for ultimately the same thing.

Stands at about 24.5 inches at the shoulder.
Weighs about 60 lbs or so.
Color Scheme: White, Grey/Black
Eyes: Light Blue
Slightly more Stocky Build
Muscular & Proud
Loosely Curled Tail at Times
Thick & Dense Coat; Coarse in Texture

Personality:
TBA

Crush:
None

Mate:
None

Pups:
I'm Sure he Has Some

Kin:
Possibly Open

Affiliations:
Open

Other:
I'm open to other Dogs on his Team being in the Rp.

Edited at September 28, 2021 10:08 PM by Imperial Sands
Beneath Northern Lights | Dog Rp | OpenOctober 1, 2021 01:03 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
[3/3]

Name:

Breed: [Pure-Breeds and Mixes Allowed]
Role: [Like their Job/What they Do]
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum, Include Measurements]

Personality:
Crush: