Urux
03:24:33 Urox
Wait what, third Ax x Chim? Like ever?
 Urux
03:16:26 Urox
I will breeding her to that stud again lol
 Urux
03:16:03 Urox
Sigh, none of the siblings are giving me anything good. But I am chuffed with that double defect
 starmutt
03:15:53 marsh | they/it
ah. 3rd according to existence lol
 starmutt
03:15:29 marsh | they/it
has there been another like that yet?
 Urux
03:13:52 Urox
It's my first litter from an SV girl I used a fert fig on. And she threw that at me!
 starmutt
03:13:21 marsh | they/it
@Urux
ooo yes it is :o interesting double defect
 Urux
03:12:25 Urox
-WP Click-
I am screaming! What is this! Is this an axan chim?!
 Drunken seas
03:09:17 Pera
Oops, forgot the link, -Click-
 Drunken seas
03:06:42 Pera
I love drawing mules, my goodness
 Stygian Forest
02:34:11 
Amy!
 Amygdala
02:27:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...questioning life is back in swamp
 365partygirl
02:23:08 ⑅ ♥̩
The Base Coat is Uncommon!!
The Eyes are Uncommon!!
The Nose is Uncommon!!
kinda cool
 starmutt
02:16:44 marsh | they/it
when lacking an art program, use your device's gallery edit photo feature
-Click-
 ZEFHYR
02:14:29 
ok...
 Feiella
02:04:36 Fei the writer
Only the wolf that kills in explore gets the battle experience
 ZEFHYR
02:00:21 
I have a wolf that I use in explore, but its experience points just will not increase. why is this?
 Forest Shadows
01:58:09 
Agh, I really am going to need a solid custom
 Boeing
01:58:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
oh this is great, 7 den space and thankfully only three wolves expecting, the problem is they all pop in my sleep xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : 0
Coyote : 0
Jackal : +2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

To Flee | Lion RP | Sign-Ups | OpenSeptember 27, 2021 09:37 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

To Flee

In the savannah, a lion pride ruled. This pride was known as the Shani Pride. Truly the Kings and Queens of the jungle, they stood tall and proud, and no one could stand in their way or defy them. They made the decisions, they decided who joined their pride and who was run off, and what predators got the honor of hunting within their vast grounds. They were the rulers, and they had believed that they would never fall.

Until they did.

A group of nomadic males, a coalition of lions, arrived in the territory. Their most dominant male proclaimed himself as the King of the Shani Pride, and fought the current King for his title. The battle was long and difficult, but no other males were permitted to interfere, under the King's own orders. They realized, far too late, that they should have interfered.

The King fell. The King died. The King left his pride in the paws of a stranger, although not willingly, and all the other pre-existing males within the pride were run off. The new King, if he could even be called that, told the lionesses that he would kill their cubs. It was tradition, after all, that the cubs be killed so that the new genetics, the better genetics, could fluctuate. But not every lion did it. So the females, in their understandable disgust, decided that, under the guidance of their Queen, they wouldn't allow this to happen.

The Queen begged to have just one more night with their cubs, so that they could say goodbye. The King agreed, and things settled down for the night. In the darkest hours, when all the males were asleep after their exhausting day, the lionesses grabbed their cubs and left.

Now, they are on the run to save their cubs' lives.

My Co-Leads are, as always, Tenebris Umbra and Imperial Sands. They hold an equal authority to me, and can critique forms, accept forms, and deny forms. Treat them with the same respect that you would treat me with.

Links:

Sign-Ups: You Are Here

Discussion: N/A

RP Thread: N/A

To Flee | Lion RP | Sign-Ups | OpenSeptember 27, 2021 09:38 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Roleplay Rules

1. All of Eve's rules, obviously.
2. This is semi-realistic, so do your research before making a character. If you have questions, PM me.
3. Again, questions--PM me. Do not clog up this thread with unnecessary talk.
4. PM the mother of your cub to check if the father you have chosen is okay.
5. Credit your images, or else I will not accept your character.
6. With images also, make sure they are uploaded to an acceptable image hosting site.
7. This is semi-literate. That means I require full sentences for appearance and personality (yes, even if you have an image for appearance. I need measurements and scars/things that aren't shown on the image). Put your favorite breed of dog in other.
8. This also means that you need at least 2 paragraphs, with at least 5 sentences per paragraph, per post per character, and acceptable grammar. I understand writers block, but we need something to reply to.
9. If you are fighting, allow others to reply, and do not dodge every hit, or land every hit.
10. Be active. At least one post per week, unless you give me a viable reason as to why you can't do that.
11. No godmoding, powerplaying etc.. None of that will be tolerated.
12. Don't have your character be "that guy". Don't have them constantly disobey orders, or constantly wander off--doing this sometimes is okay, but c'mon, really? It doesn't make you fun, it makes you annoying.
13. No instant-mates, or being mates with your own character. Lions don't normally mate for life, so keep that in mind, even if this RP isn't 100% realistic. I will allow mates for life, but just keep realism in mind.
14. No orphaned cubs! They need at least an adoptive mother.
15. Tene, Imperial and I reserve the right to deny applications.
16. Three strikes and "you're out". Break three rules, and you will be removed. Get three warnings, and you will be removed. Likewise, if we have to tell you to fix your form three times, we reserve the right to deny your application.
17. No perfect characters!
18. Drama in the RP is encouraged, however, OOC (Out Of OC) drama will not be tolerated. If you have an issue, PM me, or one of my Co-Leads, and we will sort it out.
19. Reservations last 48 hours!
20. There will be a 3 Character Limit! If you want to have more than 3 characters, you must seek permission from me.
21. For this RP, white lions will be limited in number due to their, realistically, very low population. Meanwhile, melanistic lions to not exist at all.
22. Lastly, and most importantly, have fun!

The Shani Pride Rules

1. Respect those higher than you
2. We are like family, even if we are not
3. A challenge for King doesn't need to be approved by the males, but it is looked down upon heavily if you challenge before the King has healed from pre-existing wounds.
4. The higher-ups (King, Second Male, Third Male, Queen (if she were here)) eat first.
5. Do not disobey a higher-up.
6. Chase away all nomads, unless they explicitly state that they are challenging for the King position.
7. Every male is involved in a fight, especially the higher-up males, unless the King orders that they are to stay out of a fight.
8. No leaving the camp/main body of the pride without permission.

The Kanene Pride Rules

1. Keep moving as often as we can.
2. Respect the Queen.
3. Protect the cubs with your life.
4. Care for and raise every cub.
5. Outside threats are to be dealt with immediately.
6. Hunts occur whenever the pride stumbles upon a herd throughout their travels.
7. Don't let anything hinder our travels. There is no time.
8. The weaned cubs and nursing mothers eat first at every kill.
9. A challenge for Queen must be approved by majority of the lionesses.
10. Notify the Queen of a sighting of any outsiders, whether it is a lioness, a nomad, or from the other pride.
11. Lionesses without cubs walk on the outside.
12. Don't leave anyone behind.
To Flee | Lion RP | Sign-Ups | OpenSeptember 27, 2021 09:38 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rank Explanations

Queen
The Queen is the most stable leadership position in the pride. She has complete control over the lionesses, and what she says goes. She normally leads hunts, and leads the lionesses into battle should the need arise. She is the ultimate ruler, and, even if her position may be challenged for, although losing the challenge may result in death or exile. It won't always end up like that, but it's a possibility.

Hunters
This is the main body of the pride--it's all of the lionesses. Before the Kanene Pride fled, the lionesses would've been in other ranks (such as cub-sitter, warrior, etc.), but the pride needs to make kills as fast as possible, so they need as many lionesses out there as possible. They all hunt together, led by the Queen or her closest associate(s).

Cubs
This is the offspring of the lionesses. There may be a lot of them, there may be a few of them, but they exist and they are to be protected. They are nurtured until they are a year old, in which case they are promoted to their other rank, and they begin training. They are still given a bit of leniance as they aren't fully-grown adults, but they are no longer treated like complete cubs.

Elders
They have passed the age of being able to participate in every hunt, and have retired. They are by no means useless, and can still actively participate in battles and hunts, just not as often as the younger lionesses. In the Kanene Pride, the elders are the ones to watch the cubs whilst the hunters go for a kill. Elders are normally 10+ years old, but a lion or lioness may retire earlier if they sustain an injury that renders them unable to hunt or participate too much in patrols. They are all female for this RP, or else they would've been run off with the other males.

King
This is the male that took over the Shani Pride. He is the most dominant male in the pride, and was the most dominant male in the coalition before that. He is, currently, heavily wounded from the fight with the previous King.

Second Male
This is the male that is the second most dominant among the pride. He typically has a lot of history with the King to be his chosen Second, but he may have risen among the ranks purely due to his expertise and fighting ability. That is for the RPers of the Second Male and the King to decide.

Third Male
Same as the Second Male, except he is, obviously, the third most dominant rather than the second most dominant.

Warriors
In the Shani Pride, this is currently built up of the other two males that accompanied the top three in their coalition. They hold no truly substantial rank, but they helped run the other males in the pride out. They are underneath the other three males, and listen to their orders.

Nomadic Males
These are males without a pride, whether because they left of their own accord, or because they were forced out once they were of age. None of these will be the previous pride lions. They may be by themselves, or in pairs, or in a coalition. It depends on the RPers.

Positions requiring RP Examples are King, Queen, Second Male, Third Male.

NPC's

These are the males that were run out of the pride or killed. Proper descriptions will be added at a later date.

Taji--the previous, and now deceased, King.

Physical Description: Taji was a large male, not brutish in size but definitely up there on the spectrum. Around 4.1 feet at the shoulder, weighing just over 510 pounds on a good day, he wasn't a small male. He was a typical tanned-gold, dark mane, etc.
Personality Description: Taji was kind to his pride, protective and ruling with whatever justice he could offer. Of course, he made mistakes, and reacted unfairly at times, but he was humble enough to admit his wrongs when they occurred. He was caring and gentle, someone that could be trusted around cubs and trusted to defend the pride.
Relationship Status: He was Zabi's mate.

Anasa--the previous Second Male of the pride.

Physical Description: Anasa
Personality Description: Anasa

Moyo--the previous Third Male of the pride.

Physical Description:
Personality Description:

Tamu--the only male warrior among the pride.

Physical Description:
Personality Description:
To Flee | Lion RP | Sign-Ups | OpenSeptember 27, 2021 09:40 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Kanene Pride

Queen
Ziba | Polly - Page 1
Hunters
-
Cubs
-
Elders (Max. 3)
-
-
-

The Shani Pride

King
-
Second Male
-
Third Male
-
Warriors (Max. 2)
-
-

Non-Pride Positions

Nomadic Males

Coalitions
To Flee | Lion RP | Sign-Ups | OpenSeptember 27, 2021 09:40 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sign-Up Form

Name:
Pride:
Rank: [include previous rank for Kanene pride, if applicable.]
Appearance:
Personality:
Affiliations:
History: [Optional]
Other:

Due to this RP only being Semi-Realistic, I'll allow sizes a little above realistic sizes. Although, a maximum will be put in place.

Females can get to:
4 feet, 380 pounds
Males can get to:
4.5 feet, 560 pounds

Of course, these are not realistic sizes, and are already larger than normal. I will not be accepting characters that are larger than these measurements.

To Flee | Lion RP | Sign-Ups | OpenSeptember 27, 2021 09:41 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
You May Now Post
To Flee | Lion RP | Sign-Ups | OpenSeptember 27, 2021 09:41 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Queen
d8hwak0-b37f1c93-de61-447e-865d-2c955ca7a91d.jpg
Name:
Ziba
Meaning: "Army; Fight; Strength"
Pride:
Kanene Pride
Queen
Appearance:
lioness-portrait-by-robbobert-d5qtrbg-fullview.jpg
Ziba, although not a small creature, is not the largest lioness to exist. She stands at 3.8 feet at the shoulder, physique sinewy beneath her coat. She is muscular, not someone to be thought of as physically weak or slight. Whilst her body might not be particularly broad or noticeably too much bulkier than average, Ziba is certainly not a lioness to be described as dainty or frail.

Her coat is a golden-tan color, leaning more towards the golden shades. The tips of her hairs seem to have a slight grey tint, giving her an almost silvery outline in some lights. The darker hues of her coat are still plainly seen, though, and when she’s in direct sunlight, it’s almost as if she radiates the rich hue of her pelt. Her chest is a creamier shade, rising up to the underside of her throat and jaw, and down into a paler underbelly.

Not shown in the images is the scars that adorn her figure. Although not quite an elder, she has a good few years left, Ziba is not the young lioness that she once was. Her body is not clear of scars and old wounds, and she’s had her fair share of muck-ups whilst on hunts or in fights. It’s not so much that it drags all attention away from the rest of her, but there’s enough of them to bring acknowledgement that she’s experienced.

Her eyes are a mixture of a pale orange and olive, something being a mixture of the shades or switching between them depending on how the lighting hits them. Her scent is a rich, earthy smell, like the smell that the dirt released when one was digging mixed with the scent that floated into the air when it rained.
Personality:
d7ou1pp-c5cfaac5-bda6-46c4-a583-867fd10d9e17.jpg
Ziba is one of many traits--some inherited, others learned over time, applied in different situations in the form of ‘masks’. By nature, she is quiet and observant, a little reserved and off to the side. She is one to appear and disappear as quickly as a breeze rises and dies, moving with the same quietness. She thinks more than she speaks, offering what wisdom has accumulated in her mind if someone were merely to ask. Perhaps friendly would not be the way to describe her, but unapproachable isn’t the word that comes to mind either. Maybe it could be worded in a way to say that she is approachable in the way that quiet people are--they sit and they listen, they do not speak, they allow one to vent until their thoughts, opinions and advice are asked of. Friendly? No. Approachable with your problems? Yes, definitely.

The most common ‘mask’ these days is the one of the Queen. She dons it in the presence of the pride, a fierce and protective leader. The traits of the mask have melded somewhere with her own, offering her a determination that she hadn’t grasped as a younger lioness. Once she’s set her mind on something, there’s very little to deter her. Likewise, in her protectiveness, there is almost nothing the Queen wouldn’t do. She is bold and dangerous, although still quiet and holding that reserved quality. She is resolute and ferocious in the way she acts, willing to put herself and her body on the line for her pride. She leads, not with an iron paw, but with an aura that offers power and, sometimes, encouragement.

At times, rare times, one might see the Queen be softer. Her walls may lower for a split second, the thorns that adorn the roses in her mind turn their edges blunt, and the pride may see a different side--a warmer side, a calmer side. A side that is soft like a flower, instead of hard and cold like icebergs or ferocious and protective like a fueled blaze. Admittedly, some members of the pride see this side more often than others. Namely, her offspring, and, previously, the King. They see the softer eyes, the warmer heart, the gentler side of her that is rare.

All of that being said, Ziba is not a pushover. She may be quiet, may be soft at times, but she is still ferocious and fierce--she is still the Queen. She knows her rank, and she knows it well, and she has never allowed disrespect shown towards her, or any other pride members. ‘Treat others as you wish to be treated’ was what she grew up with, and is the message she has tried to instill into the pride over the years. She often steps between disagreements, before it gets too loud or descends to blows, and tries to get it to settle peacefully.

But as ‘open’ as she may seem with the pride, there is much that not many members know. She is still reserved, even if she is required by rank to voice her opinions. She takes a while to trust someone fully--and, of course, if you break that trust? With Ziba, you get no second chances.
target-locked-by-robbobert-d85660l-pre.jpg
Affiliations:
Open to friends, etc.

[Blank] - Her four month old cub played by [Blank]

let-s-be-friends-by-robbobert-dain89i-fullview.jpg
History:
Other:
Hi! :D
Credit For All Images: robbobert on DA. Free to Use Images.
lioness-0128-by-robbobert-d8yr682-fullview.jpg

Edited at September 27, 2021 09:42 PM by Polly
To Flee | Lion RP | Sign-Ups | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 06:41 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Will also be joining this. Can I bring in Gazini? ;-;
To Flee | Lion RP | Sign-Ups | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 06:45 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mega WIP

Name:
Titilayo
Meaning "Eternal Happiness"
Pride:

Cub
Desired Rank:
She isn't sure.
Appearance:

Titilayo is a small little cub, a bit smaller than her siblings.With her tiny size, the petite female stands out against her siblings, much to her disliking. She appears much more fragile than others cubs her age, but she tries to hold her own in everything so she doesn't seem weak. Her coat appears to be the normal tawny color lions have, however it is a bit lighter. However, she does haver darker, almost red hued, spotting on her body that is stereotypical for cubs, hers is just darker and more noticable. As she ages, her coat will remain lighter, and she will lose the spotting over her body, but it'll remain on her legs until she is older, well into adulthood. She has a pair of light yellow eyes, something she will retain into adulthood.

As she ages, and matures into an adult, Titilayo's size will improve, maxing out at about 3.2 -3.4 feet tall, and weighing about 320 lbs at most. This makes her smaller than many of the lionesses in her pride, but not so much that she can't hold her own in things. Her voice will be a lower octave, something soft and soothing to hear, and her scent becomes something like jasmine.

Personality:
Titilayo is a cub who makes life easy for her parents, for the most part. She is polite and quite, naturally shy in nature. She isn't the type to wander off on purpose or cause trouble for others. In fact, the cub prefers to be by her parents' sides. She finds she is much more uncomfortable when she doesn't have them guarding her. Since the female is so frail, fragile really, she feels safest when she is with her parents. Ti knows they would never let anything happen to her.

Once she is a bit comfortable, she does like to play with other cubs, or with her parents. She isn't as curious as other cubs, often trying to see things that interest her from a distance. A safe distance. She is cautious by nature, wary of strangers, but not in an aggressive way. Much more of a "run and hide" way. Honestly, the cub's confidence is a bit lacking, but not so much that it's detrimental to her health.

Titilayo is definitely a very sweet cub though, and she hasn't yet developed any sort of mean bone in her body. Things will change as she grows, though, her confidence and strength building. Her sweetness will turn into compassion, but she will grow to have a bit of sassy side that blooms with her confidence. But, for now, she hasn't started to develop that side of her yet. Instead she is currently more of a pleaser, aiming to make those around her happy.
Affilitations:
Ziba is her mother.
The Deceased King, Taji, is her father.
Amara is her older sister, and she has 3 siblings in her litter.

Other:

She is the daughter of Ziba and the Deceased King.

Her as an Adult:

Credit for Cub Images belongs to HOTNStock on DA.
Credit for Adult Lioness Image belongs to Charfade on DA.
All are Stock Images.
To Flee | Lion RP | Sign-Ups | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 06:46 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Heavily WIP. Will Be Editing to fit this Rp.
Just wanted it here as a placeholder.

Name:

Kamau;
Meaning "Quiet Warrior"
Pride:
None

Nomadic Male
Desired Rank:
He would like to be apart of a pride, rank matters little.
Appearance:

Kamau is a male of substantial proportions, his size intimidating to many who are around him. He stands easily at nearly 4.5 feet tall, and weighs a bit over 550 lbs. He is a well muscled, heavy male one who quite seems to radiate power. If it were a different pride, he likely wouldn't be allowed to stay within the pride for fear he would try and take over because of his strength. If only they would trust his reliable and quiet disposition to know he wouldn't do anything to usurp someone unless absolutely necessary.

Built muscles ripple beneath a grey-tan coat with a creamy underbelly, emphasizing the different hued coat and the scars that adorn it. His mane is thick and full, a crown upon his head that covers his neck and trails over his shoulders before ending shortly after, and then down between his front legs, to trail off down his stomach. It's a medly of colors, starting at a dark blonde color, not the bright blonde of younger males but more of a brown blonde, and ending in a deep, dark brown that is a few shades lighter than black. His tail tip is the darkest brown color of his mane, and darkens as his mane does. The crown he wears, along with his size, is a testament to his strength, promising nothing but grievance if he were to be challenged.

The male holds black claws that are long and wickedly curved, like every lions. His nose is a dark color, not quite black, but too dark to be charcoal grey. His voice is a silken baritone, like melted chocolate over steel, powerful like the rest of him, but low and almost quiet most of the time. It can be comforting to hear when he speaks, lulling others into a sense of security. Kamau's scent is of woodsmoke, something pleasing to the senses.
Personality:
WIP
• Quiet Confidence
• Self Assured but not Cocky
• Devoted Father
• Decent Patience
• Calm and Level Headed; Unlikely to lose his cool often
• Highly Protective over what is his. Borderline possessive.
Doesn't humor challenges, only responding when they are serious
• Easy going, and easy to be around
• Loyal and Dedicated
• Unlikely to voice his opinions, or go against the grain
• Oblivious to other emotions at times
• His calm demeanor can irritate others when they don't get the response they want
Affiliations:
Koen - Kamau's brother is pretty much all he has. They've been together since birth, and he intends for it to stay that way. Nothing could ever make him leave or betray his brother. He trusts him with his life, but would also sacrifice his own for his brother's wellbeing.
Other:
None for now.
Shout out to Tenebris Umbra for always using this stock for Araali. I love it, and I am excited to use it for my boy. He's the perfect appearance for him.

Credit for all Images Belongs to Meihua-Stock on DA. Stock Images.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us