Urux
03:24:33 Urox
Wait what, third Ax x Chim? Like ever?
 Urux
03:16:26 Urox
I will breeding her to that stud again lol
 Urux
03:16:03 Urox
Sigh, none of the siblings are giving me anything good. But I am chuffed with that double defect
 starmutt
03:15:53 marsh | they/it
ah. 3rd according to existence lol
 starmutt
03:15:29 marsh | they/it
has there been another like that yet?
 Urux
03:13:52 Urox
It's my first litter from an SV girl I used a fert fig on. And she threw that at me!
 starmutt
03:13:21 marsh | they/it
@Urux
ooo yes it is :o interesting double defect
 Urux
03:12:25 Urox
-WP Click-
I am screaming! What is this! Is this an axan chim?!
 Drunken seas
03:09:17 Pera
Oops, forgot the link, -Click-
 Drunken seas
03:06:42 Pera
I love drawing mules, my goodness
 Stygian Forest
02:34:11 
Amy!
 Amygdala
02:27:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...questioning life is back in swamp
 365partygirl
02:23:08 ⑅ ♥̩
The Base Coat is Uncommon!!
The Eyes are Uncommon!!
The Nose is Uncommon!!
kinda cool
 starmutt
02:16:44 marsh | they/it
when lacking an art program, use your device's gallery edit photo feature
-Click-
 ZEFHYR
02:14:29 
ok...
 Feiella
02:04:36 Fei the writer
Only the wolf that kills in explore gets the battle experience
 ZEFHYR
02:00:21 
I have a wolf that I use in explore, but its experience points just will not increase. why is this?
 Forest Shadows
01:58:09 
Agh, I really am going to need a solid custom
 Boeing
01:58:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
oh this is great, 7 den space and thankfully only three wolves expecting, the problem is they all pop in my sleep xD
 Transcendence
01:57:50 free palestine
Fast pvp guys?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : 0
Coyote : 0
Jackal : +2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

And we run/Sign ups/Open!September 25, 2021 03:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The humans pulled up one day in their huge monsters and loud metal birds disrupting the peace of the Moonlight herd. They had loud fire stick that they popped off as the horses tried to run and large ropes that would drag them down. The horse herd managed to escape, at what cost? The lead stallion had been killed along with two others and a few captured. Just as bad, the humans where still after them...
Info
This is set with a herd of horses being hunted down by humans. The lead stallion had been killed and so they only have the two herd stallions. The humans will be still chasing them in the roleplay.

Edited at September 29, 2021 10:27 AM by Lunar eyes
And we run/Sign ups/Open!September 25, 2021 03:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RULES!
1. No mary/gary sues.
2. Follow all of eve's rules.
3. Hate the character, not the player.
4. This is a semi-lit/semi-realistic rp. Please write five sentences per post. I will let you away with it one or two times as it might be writers block.
5. Post 3 times a week minimum! This is so the roleplay stays active and no one is left waiting a week for a reply.
6. No romance between your own ocs. This is so that more people can be included.
7. Humans may be Lgbtq+ But horse ocs cannot be for realisim purposes.
8. Humans must have perm to capture/hurt or kill horses, same with horses.
9. All foals must have caretakers/A parent.
10. I may add rules as needed.

Edited at September 26, 2021 07:33 AM by Lunar eyes
And we run/Sign ups/Open!September 26, 2021 08:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ROLES!
Humans:
These are the people chasing the horses. They usually go out and camp near where the horses are estimated to be. They might capture, kill or injure the horses. Their goal is to clear the horses out of the area.
The herd
Lead stallion:
The lead stallion is currently deceased and will be chosen between the two herd stallions OR a bachalor/band could take over the herd. His role is to protect the mares from bachelors/predators and oversee the herd. He also sires most of the foals in the herd. He is usually 6-11 years old though he can be older.
Lead mare:
Her job is to watch the herd with the lead stallion, keep the mares in check and to guide them to resting and grazing areas. She is bonded to the lead stallion and will usually only have his foals. She is usually the most experienced mare, not always the oldest. She also decides what is best to do about the humans and has the final say in who the lead stallion will be.
Herd stallions:
There are two of them at a time. They both help watch and protect the herd and sire a few foals with the lead stallion or mare's permission. A new lead stallion will be picked from them unless a bachelor manages to take the role. They are usualy between 5-11 years old but can be younger or older.
Herd mares:
This is the majority of the herd. They help rear the foals together and teach the yearlings. If the lead mare passes away the mares choose a new one between themselves with the lead stallion's help. They might leave the herd or sneak off with a bachelor, which is rare especialy if she has a foal or a yearling in the herd.
Yearlings:
The horses are usually 1-2 years old. They are taught how to behave at this age and how to act more mature. Colts are driven out at 3 years old, or rarely, they will challenge the lead stallion to take over. They rarely win.
Foals:
The foals are protected at all costs and are not aloud to wander away from their mothers until 4 months old. All of the mares will help raise them even if they have a mother or carer.
Outside roles:
Bachelors:
These are stallions that have been kicked out of their herd for whatever reason. Their main goal is to take over a herd to continue their bloodline or to steal or recruit mares to make their own herd. They might be in a group/pair of 2-4 stallions. In the roleplay, they will have a chance to take the lead stallion's position. They could also get an encounter with a human either and die, be injured, or get captured.
Lone mares.
These are mares that have left their herd for any reason or where born to other lone mares. They might go with the herd or with the bachelors or get killed, captured or injured by a human.

Edited at September 29, 2021 10:28 AM by Lunar eyes
And we run/Sign ups/Open!September 27, 2021 02:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Taken roles:
Humans, 1/10:
-Reserved for Lunar eyes
-
-
The herd
Lead stallion, 0/0
-Deceased
Lead mare, 1/1:
-Reserved for Lunar Eyes
Herd stallions, 0/2:
-
-
Herd mares, 0/Unlimited:
-
-
-
Yearlings, 0/7:
-
-
-
Foals, 1/10:
-Venus/Lunar eyes/Mother: Open
-
-
Outside roles:
Bachalor stallions, 0/10:
-
-
-
Lone mares, 0/10:
-
-
-

Edited at September 30, 2021 11:18 AM by Lunar eyes
And we run/Sign ups/Open!September 29, 2021 10:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sign-up sheet!
* Means optional
Humans:
Name:
Age, (18+):
Apperance (At least 6 lines):
Personality (At least 6 lines):
Strengths(3):
Weaknesess(3):
Family:
*Other:
Horses
Name:
Age, (up to 20 years):
Apperance (At least 6 lines):
Personality (At least 6 lines):
Strengths(3):
Weaknesess(3):
Family (Foals must have a mother or caretaker):
*Other:

Edited at September 29, 2021 10:43 AM by Lunar eyes
And we run/Sign ups/Open!September 29, 2021 10:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Res
And we run/Sign ups/Open!September 29, 2021 10:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Venus
Foal
Appearance:
Venus has a creamy base coat with smokey grey fading down from her back. She has black socks on her legs that fade into the same smokey grey that is on her back. Venus's ear tips and nose are also black. Her tail also has the grey at the end of it oddly enough. Her face is a defined shape. Her mane is a dirty gold color. She is a bit smaller then other foals that would be at her age. Venus has slim legs that look a little big for her that she will grow into as she ages.
Personality:
Venus is a playful, cheerful young filly who has bounds of energy. She has started to take to trotting around the outside of the herd now that she is a bit older and watching what is happening. If any of the other foals want a race Venus will be up to having one. She is friendly enough to all the other foals. She still doesn't understand all of the rules properly and will sometimes accidently break a few of them. If Venus gets scared she will bolt back to her mother and hide until reassured enough that it is safe to come out, though that takes a while.
Venus loves the smell of a warm summer's morning. She also loves to race with the other foals.
Dislikes:
Venus hates the way her legs are too long for her body at the moment and she also dislikes whenever it is lashing rain.
Weakness:
Venus can be too inquisitive for her own good at times and has also got bad hearing in her right ear. She will also spook easily at any unfamiliar noises or if she hears a predator- No matter how far away it may be.
Strengths:
Venus is a fast young filly despite her long legs. She can also jump to a fair height. She might have hearing difficulties in her ear but she has great eyesight.
Family:
Her mother is open. Pm me to claim the role.
Other:

Edited at September 29, 2021 10:41 AM by Lunar eyes
And we run/Sign ups/Open!September 30, 2021 11:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: kuri
Age, (up to 20 years): 2
Apperance (At least 6 lines): a black horse. cold ice blue eyes. small. has one black foot. mane fades to white.
Personality (At least 6 lines): kind but snappy. she prefers to be alone. her favourite color is purple. she prefers not to race.
*Dislikes: rain. cold.
Strengths(3): due to her small size and careful thinking she can run faster than others think and make presise disisions despite her age. she also prefers to walk at night so it hides her dark self.
Weaknesess(3): she sticks out like a stick in the mud when its day. some times her speed and quick thinkig arent needed and she gets in deep trouble
Family (Foals must have a mother or caretaker): none, quote to be
And we run/Sign ups/Open!September 30, 2021 11:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Declined. Re read the rules and pay more attention to the sign up forum.

shiloh said:
Name: kuri
Age, (up to 20 years): 2
Apperance (At least 6 lines): a black horse. cold ice blue eyes. small. has one black foot. mane fades to white.
Personality (At least 6 lines): kind but snappy. she prefers to be alone. her favourite color is purple. she prefers not to race.
*Dislikes: rain. cold.
Strengths(3): due to her small size and careful thinking she can run faster than others think and make presise disisions despite her age. she also prefers to walk at night so it hides her dark self.
Weaknesess(3): she sticks out like a stick in the mud when its day. some times her speed and quick thinkig arent needed and she gets in deep trouble
Family (Foals must have a mother or caretaker): none, quote to be

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us