SilverShadow
02:28:29 Ash ☆ Crow
Hey Des
 SilverShadow
02:28:18 Ash ☆ Crow
Mobile lovers unite!!!
 Luna🌕
02:28:11 Silver (She/her)
Gonna go offline, wonÂ’t see chat so pmme gear ideas on Akira!
 Amygdala
02:28:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi desti
How have you been?
 Silent Lucidity
02:27:52 Silent, Lucid
Hey desti. How are ya?
 Amygdala
02:27:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I would gasp but that's against the rules (also i am saving the meme)
 Silent Lucidity
02:27:40 Silent, Lucid
Blue
Don't know how to feel about that since I can only play on mobile lol
 Luna🌕
02:27:40 Silver (She/her)
Hey desti
 Destinations End
02:27:21 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Luna🌕
02:27:13 Silver (She/her)
Evergreen
All hail I got a new one check out Akira! -WP Click-
 Caeruleum
02:26:58 Cae, Blue
-Click-
 Boeing
02:26:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
The easiest way to stop paragraphs mushing together is to go Format > Blocks > Paragraph for some reason
 STS
02:25:24 TS, Speckles
I might go back to exploring, all this talking about dead, is hurting me again ;;
 EverygreenHills
02:25:00 
Silver
All hail the queso army.
 Amygdala
02:24:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Why would you say that...leave me and my mobile alone🥲
 Stygian Forest
02:24:21 
Blue

Its dead.
 Caeruleum
02:23:49 Cae, Blue
sty, ew, wp on mobile is gross. get on a computer
 Luna🌕
02:23:20 Silver (She/her)
Just added army ranks to my queso army!!! Check it out in my folder

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Open For Reservation Of Roles | Dragon Being RP | FantasySeptember 18, 2021 04:11 AM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
[Open for reservation while i get everything ready, I'm still getting the example images and my idea down]
Rules:
- WP Rules
- Character must fit into lore.
- Type 1 paragraph+ replies or at least semi paragraphs.

Lore:
These beings are able to turn into humans and were intertwinded with them, they were doctors, teachers, wealthy buisness owners and even presidents. They eventually cut ties and are only exsistant in the human fiction and through verbal story telling. They live in hard to reach areas excluded from humans, they still have adapted to some of their ways such as writing and human language. They are more comfortable being in their dragon form and can grow to be as tall as 30 feet and as long as 50 feet from snout to tail. They can also have powers such as light and dark magic, super human strength and reflexes, extreme flexability and siren like abilities. They are like some species of snake that their young hatch inside and they give "birth" shelless. They age rapidly from 0-8, then steadily from 9-15, at 16-600 they grow very slowly. They come in many colors and many patterns, they can be speckles, splashed, marbled, metalic, matte and teaxtured. They are named at the age of 12 when they have found their skill and/or made a great accomplishment, very rarely their personality.

Offspring and mates of Mothers and the Goddess get an instant "shield" around their reputations and ranks

There is a secret to the tribe though...
The Goddess and her trusted council know this as well as the Mothers' apprentice after a few ywars of mentorship.
They choose who survives and who advances in their tribe, they will kill any members who retaliate or seem weak and fragile. They make it appear as an accident and brush off anything that can harm their reputations as leaders.
Will everyone find out...???
Ranking System:
Hatchlings:
Refered to as "Little One" until they get their name.
Regular/ Basic Rank:
They are often called by their names, depending on age is depending on how high they are in this category since males cannot advance to a higher rank. Males at age 16+ take on Sister duties.

Sister:
These are like the assistants to all, very few are chosen to be apprenticed by the next highest rank. They are often artisans, librarians, hatchling-care helpers, basic necessary roles.

Mother:
These are the council of the highest rank and take on a specific topic to help the tribe move smoothly, they apprentice Sisters' who can exceed in the branch, they will either replace the Mother when they are dead or when they are demoted/ retire. Mother of Herbs and Healing is the only Mother who apprentices many but she only chooses one out of the group to be qualified to take her rank.
(Ranks of Mothers from lowest to highest)
Mother of Herbs and Healing
Mother of Law and Education
Mother of War and Order
Mother of Magic and Spirituality
Goddess:
This is the highest ranking female and is seen as the master of all talents, they have mastered the duties of all four mothers. She has one apprentice that is BEYOND any basic apprentice, she rarely has apprentices to apprentice because many don't meet the requirements.
RP Roles:
Goddess:
- Open
Apprentice:
-Open
Mother of Magic and Spirituality:
- Open
Apprentice:
- Open

Mother of War and Order:
- Open
Apprentice:
- Open
Mother of Law and Education:
- Open
Apprentice:
- Open
Mother of Herbs and Healing:
- Open
Aapprentice:
- Open
Sisters:
Unlimited
- Open
Tribe Member (Mature Male):
Unlimited
- Open
Trribe Member (Juvenile):
Unlimited
-Open
Little Ones:
Unlimited
- Open
----
Example:
----
Places:
Each Mother and the Goddess has their own dens, each pretty large.
(When you get this role you can decorate your den how ever, let me know the description so I can put)
Tree House Area:
This area is full of tree houses, the beings chose if they want to be in their dragon forms, human forms or hyrbid forms.
Cave Housing Area:
These spaces are mainly those for who like isolation, these caves are on the out skirts of their territory.
Food Forest:
These beings haven't transitioned into the "modern" version of planting.
They use the method of everything growing in harmony to not disturb and ruin their ecosystem.
Cherry Blossom Forest:
This area is mainly for meditation and wedding ceremonies.
Many witches come here to have peace and walk around thinking.
Main Cave:
This cave starts off as one giant room with a large table and often books and such for tribe meetings, the halls extend from that main room and often lead to stocks of food and recourses.
Crystal Forest:
This is the witches dream, this is an area full of massive crystal clusters and pillars, all in different colors.
Floating Waterfalls:
This area is the sacred area for burrials and aloneness. This is for the spirits to rest and be at peace.
ENTRY FORM:
Name:
Nickname (Optional):
Profession (If not Mother or Goddess):
Sexual Orientation:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
Magical Abilities Present?:
Married?:
Offspring?:

Edited at November 5, 2021 11:56 AM by |TOXIN|
Open For Reservation Of Roles | Dragon Being RP | FantasySeptember 18, 2021 04:13 AM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
That's basically a simplified version cause the fucking thing signed me out-
Open For Reservation Of Roles | Dragon Being RP | FantasySeptember 18, 2021 11:12 AM

Tolkien

Neutral

Give Award
As a reminder, please don't post caps in all titles. I've fixed it for you this time. Thanks!
Open For Reservation Of Roles | Dragon Being RP | FantasySeptember 18, 2021 12:59 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tolkien said:
As a reminder, please don't post caps in all titles. I've fixed it for you this time. Thanks!

My bad, the rules have changed a bit since i was last here. B,)
Open For Reservation Of Roles | Dragon Being RP | FantasyJanuary 28, 2022 10:47 AM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
I love how this died before it started.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us