Wolf Play : The Punishment - Open
Chatbox
 Feiella
03:37:48 Fei the writer
Khaos
I never say event when I mean FMC lol
 Kháos
03:36:26 Kaos || Khaos
I wouldn't have noticed. 😅 I just saw "allegiance" "can't change" "event" from your message and immediately checked the date.
 Feiella
03:34:55 Fei the writer
Khaos
I meant pvp event. Sorry. If it was the FMC I would have mentioned it
 Amygdala
03:34:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
No problem XD

Khaos
-WP Click-
Check his bloodline if you dare ;P
 Silkylola
03:33:42 
Thank you so much!
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:35 Hawkie/Hawk
Wait, there was an event?
 Amygdala
03:33:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah...but squirrels are easire to find XD
I am on level 160 of forest
 Kháos
03:33:10 Kaos || Khaos
I had no context, saw your message Fei, KNOWING the date for the past 24 hours, and I STILL checked to see if it's the 5th to make sure I didn't miss the FMC start. 😭
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:04 Hawkie/Hawk
Silkylola

You can click Pack, Account, then change password.
 Amygdala
03:32:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
Uder pack>account
 Feiella
03:32:10 Fei the writer
I have level 42 forest
 Silkylola
03:31:40 
Oh, thank you!
Also where can I find and change my password?
 Silver Dawn
03:31:12 
Amy

I haven't moved past Forest level 3
 Feiella
03:30:49 Fei the writer
I don't think you can change your allegiance while the event is going on
 Amygdala
03:30:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah....but they are easy to fing on low levels of forest
 Silver Dawn
03:29:51 
Amy

That is a lot.
 Amygdala
03:29:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
You need to buy glacial ice from barter...under apples>misc
 Amygdala
03:28:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
69/100 for me
 Silkylola
03:28:11 
Where can I change my alleigance to neutral?
 Silver Dawn
03:26:57 
Amy

I have 7 to go. I'm sitting on 8/15 right now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -5
Leopard : +2
Caiman : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Punishment - OpenJune 2, 2022 03:15 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award
Let the Punishment begin.

Discussion Thread: WIP
RP Thread: WIP

Edited at June 3, 2022 02:26 PM by Renegades
The Punishment - OpenAugust 16, 2021 11:31 AM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award

2100. The future, 10 years after the end of War War III. That war demolished Earth. It left many areas uninhabitable due to radiation from nuclear bombs and it brought many powerful nations to the ground. The war wiped out more than 90% of human life, as many of the nuclear bombs were sent towards cities with massive populations. Perhaps the war was inevitable, as the Earth's environments were collapsing and social conflicts had climbed to extremes. Some say the war just might have saved our planet from complete destruction. The areas that aren't hit by bombs or buried in rubble are now thriving. Including an area where the last of humans have built a society. It was already preexisting before the war as a secret safe house. Those who were selected by the government were allowed to relocate there. All of the lucky ones brought something to the table. Whether it was superior knowledge, unfathomable talent, or vibrant ideas, all were needed to allow the society to thrive as a new civilization. Everything within used advanced technology and renewable energy, as everything is sustainable. Laws were simple and easily followed. There was no "money", only points that were awarded for contributions to the society. Everyone had access to humanly needs: shelter, food, and water. In fact, everyone lived a luxurious life.

Throughout the war and before, eveyone lived in harmony. It was a dream, as those who were selected prior to the war were truly the lucky ones. But, peace was never in humanity's nature, and the society was no different. Eventually, someone broke a law or two, which resulted in a few days of holding and manual labor to gain back the points that they deducted from the society's efforts of advancement. Eventually, more and more laws were broken, and more extreme methods were needed to get society members to understand the severity of their actions. With new elections of leaders, new methods were proposed to eliminate law breakers. Until finally, Victor Lyons was elected, who proposed a new and ultimate solution. Adult law breakers will be sentenced to either death by public execution, or banished. Banishment meant they were transported by air to be dropped off in a lake, hundreds of miles away and in the epicenter of a radioactive city. If they somehow did not drown, they would surely suffer the consequences of radiation. If they had children, any above the age of 13 and below the age of 20 were sentenced to participate in the dome. Any law breakers that were inside the age requirement who broke laws themselves were also sentenced ti the dome. Those below the age of 13 who broke laws or who had guardians who were law breakers were allowed a trial to evaluate their possible abilities to see if they could be a productive member of the society. Most were given a second chance, the others who were unlucky were banished. As any children who remained inside the society who were not deemed productive had a higher possibility of becoming law breakers in their adulthood.

As for the juveniles sentenced to the dome, they had one goal: to survive. Inside was a creature genetically engineered and modified to be a killer. It came as a form of a massive bear with a head and jaws like a crocodile and fangs like a snake. Its rear could whip a snake tail with a rattle. Its body had thick, shaggy white hair; and its head had black scales as strong as armor. Its fangs were venomous, containing chemicals similar to rattle snake venom. It stood on all fours as 8 feet tall, an absolute behemoth of a beast. It could hiss, roar, and even talk as whispers inside one's mind. It was created to hunt, torment, and kill. It went by one name: Apep. Named after the god of chaos and often referred as the serpent of the Nile. As, the name was quite fitting for such a beast.

The name for the carnage of the dome is called The Punishment. All juveniles feared The Punishment, as the society televised it to show everyone what would become of them or their children if they disobeyed the society's laws. There was, in fact, one way to escape their sentence. Be the one to slay Apep or be the last one to survive Apep. Simple, right? Well, only one participant has ever killed Apep, and that was five years ago and many Punishments back. Of course, The Society brought the beast back, as they had the technology to do so with a snap of their fingers. The problem was, Apep was so efficient at killing that even if they had one participant remaining, the beast was able to murder the last one before The Punishment Makers could rescue them. So, after a few years of this happening, The Punishment Makers had to implement a cycle within the dome. Apep was released every three days, and between the days of Apep's release, natural disasters were engineered to challenge the participants. But, these days weren't 24 hours, as to make The Punishment as brief and entertaining as possible, each day was made to be 12 hours long. Along with all these factors, on the day of arriving inside the dome, participants were supplied with weapons, such as knives, swords, bow and arrows, axes etc. While these are initially intended to give the participants a chance of killing Apep, as many punishments occurred, some participants found killing other participants could maybe help them be the last one remaining. Additionally, they are also supplied with a backpack containing some survival tools. Otherwise, if a participant was lucky enough, they could sometimes discover a chest containing vital supplies if they searched hard enough inside the dome. Conclusively, if they survived, they would become The Lucky One, and immediately join a village of champions where they could live without work and live luxuriously inside the society.

But, that is only if they are able to survive Apep, the dome, and least of all, other participants. Will you survive your punishment, or will you succumb to the torment?

Edited at June 2, 2022 03:15 PM by Renegades
The Punishment - OpenJune 2, 2022 02:27 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award

RP Rules:

- This RP is semi-literate so please be able to write at least 300 word posts.

- Your character must be between the ages of 16-18.

- All of eve's rules apply

- No reservations are needed to sign-up for a role. As, roles are unlimited.

- Post at least twice a week.

- No romance between your own characters.

- Feel free to sign-up as many characters as you can handle.

- No Mary/Gary sues, Weeping Willows, Dodgy Dillion's, Invincible Izzy's.

- Please ask for permission before severely injuring someone's character. That being said, your character can die.

- Please keep genders equal.

- Be realistic, no wings or purple skin.

- I have the right to deny and accept forms as I see fit.

- Hate the character, not the player. I will get mods involved if any issues occur.

- Don't start drama over issues with someone else in the discussion thread, PM me directly.

- Your writing for your character's appearance and personality will act as your writing example.

- Be creative.

- Lets make this fun! Try to discuss plot ideas and possible drama that would be fun.

- Be active and let me know if there is a reason why you won't be active.

- Have good grammar and spelling.

- This plot is highly character driven, so please be active. That being said, if you're playing a multiple characters, don't worry about posting for every one of them when one of them isnt being interacted with or driving the plot. Pssst, put a favorite color in your character's likes.

- Discussion and creation of drama, plot twists, and conflict are highly encouraged.

Edited at June 3, 2022 01:26 PM by Renegades
The Punishment - OpenJune 2, 2022 02:28 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award

The Society:

This civilization was built to be sustainable and unreachable from the outside. As, the entire civilization is the size of Seattle, and is surrounded by a 50 foot concrete wall, which is surrounded inside and outside by a 100 foot electrical fence that is under surveillance 24/7. Inside the civilization are sectors, including medical, military, judicial, agriculture, entertainment, technology and manufacturing, and labor. The city was built up from the ground and is laid out by the specific sectors. Near the middle of every sector, in the heart of the civilization, are tall buildings and sky scrapers. Near the outskirts are abandoned buildings that are no longer used. In the middle ring is housing for all the sectors as well as the required buildings that each sector would utilize. The society is pedestrian friendly, as most places are accessible on foot. If not, a massive train runs a continuous route around the city; and, there are trolley's for shorter distances within sectors. The only vehicles are ran by renewable energy. The people that own them are wealthy higher-ups within each sector, or the military sector that uses them to patrol inside and outside the society. All in all, the society is pretty dystopian and futuristic.

The Punishment:

Multiple punishments occur throughout the span of a year. In the dome, the Punishment Makers construct the environments to be uniquely dangerous and lethal. Some may have a theme, some may just be a simple biome. Regardless, the Punishment Makers will be unpredictable so no participant will have a clue what they should prepare themselves for. Inside the dome, each day is 12 hours. They send a cycle through the dome every three days, where, on the third day, Apep is released. Survive that day, and you will wait another two days until Apep is seen again. Location wise, the dome was constructed away from the society in a remote area that must be reached by air craft. The dome is controlled remotely back at the society and televised everywhere within the society. Apep is held in a cell most likely beneath the dome and could be released anywhere in the dome via underground tunnels. On the days where Apep is dormant, natural catastrophes will occur, which is likely to push some participants to their end. The dome itself is made up of reflective, realistic cells that make the borders appear endless. However, once one runs into the border of the dome, they will likely receive a lethal shock. This is known by most participants so they won't go looking for the borders in hopes to escape. Our characters will observe 2100's 3rd addition of this years Punishment. The biome is for now, unknown, but expected to be brutal and unforgiving.

Participants have four weeks to train for their punishment, all occurs in the private facility where they were held for the verdict of a trial or date of their punishment. This facility is similar to a prison, except it is quite luxurious. As, the cells are every similar to a high end hotel room and they have access to most items they would need for their own care and well being. To ensure the participants are monitored, guards are on duty throughout the day and the rooms are watched via surveillance cameras. Training happens every day where, under supervision, the participants can train with weapons and survival techniques. Why train the participants if they will ultimately be killed? Why, it's to give eveyone a fair chance of survival, plus, it'll make their punishment far more entertaining.

Participants:

Most laws that exist in real life apply within the society. Other laws within the society include:

- Failing to perform the duties of your sector.

- Attempting to escape the society.

- Attempting or accidentally, in anyway, notifying the outside world of the society's existence.

- Wasting a valuable resource such as food, water, or rare material goods.

- Committing anything that the political representatives or society leader find offensive or not-law-abiding.

The participants (or the participants family members) could have broken any of these laws, including those that exist in our current lives, to have been sentenced to the Punishment. Be creative with the reason why the are being punished. If you have any questions on this, please shoot me a PM to ensure anything you write follows the bounds of this RP.

Apep:

As said above, Apep has the body of a massive bear, the head of a crocodile, and the fangs and tail of a rattle snake. It has thick, shaggy, and matted white fur on it's body; while, Apep's head and tail have dark black scales. It possesses large, curved, and sharp claws that cut through flesh like butter. It's fangs contain venom, so if a participant is bitten and somehow survives the attack, they are likely to die short after. Apep also has the ability to torment participants by speaking to them through whispers in one's head. No one knows how the Punishment makers gave him this ability, just that Apep's whispers are truly torture. As, it can bring out the monster in anyone by turning friends against friends, or reminding someone of a severely muddled past. Apep was engineered to torment someone before their death by forcing participants to pay for their crimes. Apep is a sadistic beast that is feared by all, regardless of anyone's bravery or courage.

Other:

WIP

Edited at June 3, 2022 01:25 PM by Renegades
The Punishment - OpenJune 2, 2022 02:28 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award
The participants:
The number of participants is unlimited.
Name - Gender - Age - Packname - Page #
Viktoria Valentina Viola - F - 18 - Renegades - Pg. 1
Save - WIP
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Edited at June 3, 2022 02:11 PM by Renegades
The Punishment - OpenJune 2, 2022 03:13 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award
Sign-up Forum

Name:
Reason for punishment:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses: (1 for every strength)
Fears:
Dislikes: (optional)
Affiliations:
Love interest:
Family:
Backstory: (optional)
Other:

Edited at June 3, 2022 02:06 PM by Renegades
The Punishment - OpenJune 3, 2022 01:27 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award

Viktoria Valentina Viola

"You either wanna be with me or be me"

"We can watch the world burn together."

"C'mon, what's the worse that could happen?"

"Please, I've seen far worse."

Nicknames:

Val, Miss Viola

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Reason for Punishment:

The Viola family Jewelry Company burnt down suddenly in a mysterious fire. No one knows how it started, but at the time Viktoria was not there. Upon further examination, her parents were found dead not because of the fire, but because they were murdered. As, bullets were found in both of the chests of their charred bodies. However, because Viktoria could not give an alibi, she was blamed for the murder and found guilty, despite her pleads of innocence.

Voice:

Viktoria's voice is feminine, silky, and smooth. It's tone is at a medium octave and is laced with hints of a Croatian accent.

Appearance:

Viktoria has Croatian heritage, and therefore displays common characteristics of a southern European.

She stands at height of 5'8", and generally is considered as tall for a woman. She has a very feminine physic with a lithe, fragile figure. As, she has somewhat supple hips that compliment a small, yet proportionately sized chest. She has broad shoulders with a protruding collarbone. Her torso, arms, and legs are incredibly lanky. Her long legs flaunt thick thighs with toned, slim calves, and her arms are simple and average with no excessive muscle or bulk. Her body shape is more or less a stretched out, pliant diamond.

Viktoria's facial features are very much like her body, as they're feminine and supple. The outline of her face is diamond shaped and somewhat sharp. She carries, high cheek bones with hollowed out cheeks and a defined jawline that creates a sharp chin. Her nose is subtle and holds an evident Greek bridge with an upturned tip. Her complexion is a creamy, honeyed beige with evident tanned undertones due to exposure to the sun. Her cheekbones and bridge of her nose are lined with faint freckles that compliment her facial features well.

She has large, almond shaped eyes that are framed with lush and dark coffee lashes that curl up due to an unnatural habit of lash lifting her own lashes. Her eyes are a bright and vivid pale, sage green color with light yellow undertones. Beneath her eyes are faint, but apparent dark circles that give off an almost fatigued look to her. Above her eyes are sleek, cleanly shaped eyebrows with a narrow angle that creates a natural resting scowl. Her lips are heart shaped and appear subtle and natural with a smooth pink tint. Her face is framed by thick, dish water blond hair that flows down to the bottom of her shoulder blades. Her hair contains darker mocha highlights and holds beachy, coarse waves.

Viktoria likes to bedeck herself in gold jewelry, including multiple rings on her dainty fingers, small earrings on her earlobes and cartilage, and a variety of necklaces on her fragile neck. She has a faint scar along the left side of her collar bone, and another scar on her lower abdomen near her left hip. Another notable feature is varies tattoos on her body, such as a simple black ocean wave symbol on her right ankle and the Croatian word "Nada" on her left wrist.

Overall, Viktoria is a very feminine, tall, and lanky woman with sharp and supple characteristics.

Personality:

Intelligent, Sociable, and Charismatic. All a mix of traits that others use to describe Viktoria. As, she's quite a witty and clever gal who is too smart for her own good. One will often see her analyze a situation with a brisk and effortless mindset. She seems to strategize and plan in mere seconds and is always fast to act if she's needed. Viktoria is one to stick to her wits, and never questions herself when her mind is needed. She's confident, centered, and down-to-Earth, and will never let unattainable dreams slow down herself down. She lives in the present and savors the moments that she experiences. She's extremely independent and driven, which gives her an extremely dominant presence in a group. She strives to attain what she wants. And she prides herself in being dignified, respectable, and regal.

Along with being quite clever, Viktoria likes to have fun and bring laughter to others. Perhaps her words might be accompanied with sarcastic, snarky, and playful teasing that's nothing but friendly. She's extremely sociable and her first impressions never comes off as hostile or devious. She prides herself in being approachable, and will always be the one to initiate a conversation. Because of this, she's charming and quite silver tongued. As, her words are eloquent and fluent. She relies on her charisma to fuel her likability among the team. In other words, Viktoria is quite the social butterfly. She holds a contagious smile that makes her seem alluring and fascinating. She has words that roll off her tongue like honey, and she walks in a way that makes her seem like she's got nothing to loose. Confidence, charm, and vivacious energy follows her around like a plague.

However, get too close and you might scare her away. As, no matter her intriguing and alluring energy, Viktoria's scared of commitment and responsibility. Like whispered rumors say, every time you think you have her, she disappears. She's most definitely an eye catcher, and some what of a heart breaker. But, don't worry, only few really spike her interests and deserve her sacred presence. But, there's no forgetting the unforgettable. Her past affiliates call her an illusion, but damn, she's one hell of a mirage.

However, beneath a dazzling smile and appealing words, she seems to hide the presence of something... sinister. Perhaps only those inclined with curiosity to investigate the smirk that plasters her face from time to time may see it. But, what the girl hides is concealed with immense skill. She has sharp horns that tower upon her head and devious motives that blend into the background of her actions. Who knows where this stems from, but buried deep in her core, she is hungry for something unknown. She secretly craves an unattainable goal that she will never allow herself to admit aloud, as she will forever vow for it to remain buried deeply inside her. Beneath her friendly and charming shell, she hides her true intentions. Perhaps one day, her circuitous charisma might disappear and others might see the wildfire that fuels the beast.

But for now, her nightmares dressed like daydreams will only accompany an unquestionably eloquent and intriguing lady. She will prefer to hold herself up with dignity and gracefulness. As, to most, Viktoria's just a charming, confident, clever and social person with a soul that blazes like wildfire.

Specialized Skills:

WIP

Strengths:

- Silver tongued

- Relies on her wits and charisma

- Observant and Analytical

- Agility and speed.

- Mental strength and durability

Weaknesses:

- Lacks physical strength

- Hides something morbid and demonic beneath her smile

- A bit arrogant

- Her true intentions may cloud her judgement

- The ocean and beaches

- Summer rains

- Traveling

- Being sociable

- Photography

Dislikes:

- Winter

- Snow

- Staying in one location for too long

- Being dependent on others.

Fears:

- A bit of Nyctophobia

- Heights

- Claustrophobic

- Entomophobia

Affiliations:
Open - PM me - WIP

Love interest:

Open, PM me!

Theme Songs:

Maneater - Nelly Furtado

Horns - Bryce Fox

Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner

Nice to Meet Ya - Niall Horan

These Boots are made for Walkin' - Nancy Sinatra

Additional Information:

Viktoria was born in Croatia until her family moved to Italy when she was three. She still retained a Croatian accent, and was taught to fluently speak and write English and Croatian and she can speak a bit of basic conversational Italian. Her family was well involved in a chain of jewelry companies, and thus were quite affluent. Perhaps this is why Viktoria enjoys to bedeck herself in gold jewelry, simply because she was raised around beautiful pieces of jewelry and grew to appreciate such artwork.

When she was five, her family were requested to relocate to the society. Why she still is unsure why the society leaders wanted jewelry makers to be apart of their civilization, she believes that they wanted to preserve the art of jewelry. And, what a fantastic decision it was to request such a prestigious family such as the Viola family?

Since they settled into the society, her family became apart of the technology and manufacturing sector. Her family was gifted a building solely purposed to create custom jewelry out of the finest materials.

That is, until the accident occurred.

Other:

Edited at June 3, 2022 02:09 PM by Renegades
The Punishment - OpenJune 3, 2022 01:27 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Jolie Camille Swan
Sexuality:
Reason for punishment:
Personality: