Chatbox
 Forest Dwelling
07:23:19 Floor
@worms

You're free to rant to me if you'd like. ^^
 distant-lands
07:22:51 katy | beetle
Ollie,
i hadn't even seen it until you posted it in chat! you executed my prompt so well :D
 worms
07:22:19 starboy ☆
Is anyone free to rant to?
Just got a lot on my chest right now :/
 Faulty Demons
07:21:26 Ollie, Gold
Katy
I'm glad you like it, it it yours after all ;)
 Forest Dwelling
07:19:46 Floor
@Transcendence

Ohh I didn't see that thread when making mine, but mine is moreso based off of another game challenge rather than it being complete pack realism. Otherwise, rules would be much more strict lol. Also, that gave me a mini heart attack that I might've copied someone else's thread by accident-
 distant-lands
07:19:37 katy | beetle
Ollie,
:0
that is amazing!!
 Faulty Demons
07:17:29 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts? :)
-Click-
 Dawnforest
07:15:39 Dawn
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
07:15:22 free palestine
-WP Click- heres the realistic wp challenge too i think
 distant-lands
07:15:08 katy | beetle
Floor,
thank you ^^
 Night Shade
07:10:36 Graves | Chaos
I just-

*Labor Alert* Wolf ✦➤ Hershey gave birth! Congrats!
Bonus! Your she-wolf had Twins!
 Forest Dwelling
07:10:11 Floor
@katy

That looks so good! Such soft colors!
 Night Shade
07:09:32 Graves | Chaos
*Labor Alert* Wolf 𖹭 BabyGirl gave birth! Congrats!
Oh My! Your she-wolf had Triplets!

distant-lands
07:08:29 katy | beetle
-Click-
i love the colors on this one *^*

might have to do a few more of my OC's in this YCH i made..
 Forest Dwelling
06:58:43 Floor
@Transcendence

That's neat! Well I'm glad to introduce it to more people since I think it's a neat challenge myself!
 Transcendence
06:56:25 free palestine
I think it was to play the game more realistically
 Poe
06:56:21 
I just need to conquer two more levels of the tundra, but I am so ready to move on lol
 Transcendence
06:55:58 free palestine
Someone already did something like that years ago. Nice to see similar stuff getting attention. Spices up the game
 Forest Dwelling
06:54:59 Floor
Since I sparked some interest earlier, I have finally made the modified version of the Nuzlocke challenge (Wolflocke)!
-WP Click-
 Poe
06:54:23 
Gosh I am tired of fighting bears.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Alligator : -4
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Sign ups for lion tiger liger wildcat extinction role playMarch 3, 2020 08:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sign ups for lion tiger liger wildcat extinction role playFebruary 15, 2020 09:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I put up a poll for weather I should do this role play and it was a close race but in the end I got to do it! The plot line is you are ether a lion or a tiger or a liger and the entire wildcat population is going extinct and it is up to you to save them each Friday night I will make one species go extinct until only the lions,tigers, and ligers remain...
Form
name
pack number
spiceis
appirence
personality
mate
cubs

the ranks are (and they work for all kingdoms)
king and Queen (auto mates only one of each)
Queen is taken for all king is needed in all
prince and princess (next king/queen)
ligers have one princess.
lioness hunter
we have two
lioness cleaner
lion hunter
we have one
lion guard general (only one)
lion guard
lioness general (only one)
tigress is taken
lioness/lion guard general in training (one of each)
lioness (stays at the camp taking care of the little ones)
cubs(as many as wanted but not to to many)
one
we have 5 loaners
rules only a few ligers are aloud so it is first come first serve
LGBTQ+ is aloud but same as the liger only a few and first come first serve
if you are a cub you are not to fill out mate or cubs
Only one maybe two characters per person
No fightin or being mean although the cubs are allowed to play fight and you can play fight with no claws
no killing anyone else
it is there cat let them control it
time jumps are only allowed if everyone else agrees
if you are a cub please fill out a parents piece

Edited at March 3, 2020 08:00 AM by Moonlightpath
Sign ups for lion tiger liger wildcat extinction role playFebruary 17, 2020 09:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Form
name: Valentine's killers
pack number:238464
spiceis: Liger
name: Saphira
appirence: A slim white bodied cat, which a light tawny hue to her coat. Faint stripes ripples across the surface marked in a black that fades to gray. She has striking blue eyes and a slightly muscular build.
personality: She's a very laid back queen, that welcomes everyone but she also isn't a push over. She doesn't take disrespect even though she's a unnatural cat. She is extremely protective of her cubs and tends to take cubs under her wings when needed. She isn't afraid to fight and will willing show you who's boss if needed. She respects her king though and wouldn't want any other one as her partner
mate: king
cubs​: princess and princes
Sign ups for lion tiger liger wildcat extinction role playFebruary 21, 2020 04:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name misty
pack number: 251594
appiernce : a slim golden boied cat stripes of white has sky blue eyes and is a fast fit cub.
Personality : repects and listens to everone is not afraid to fight for friends and family will hide when seeing the king and queen is nice and kind and is very easliy threated
Sign ups for lion tiger liger wildcat extinction role playFebruary 21, 2020 04:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name misty
speices: lion
appiernce : a slim golden boied cat stripes of white has sky blue eyes and is a fast fit cub.
Personality : repects and listens to everone is not afraid to fight for friends and family will hide when seeing the king and queen is nice and kind and is very easliy threated

Edited at February 21, 2020 05:16 PM by flowerblossom
Sign ups for lion tiger liger wildcat extinction role playFebruary 21, 2020 04:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

flowerblossom said:
Name misty

Scuse me please dont forget spiesice and rank
Sign ups for lion tiger liger wildcat extinction role playFebruary 21, 2020 04:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name misty

Moonlightpath said:

flowerblossom said:
Name misty

Sign ups for lion tiger liger wildcat extinction role playFebruary 21, 2020 04:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Is it a lion or tiger or liger

flowerblossom said:
Name misty

Moonlightpath said:

flowerblossom said:
Name misty

Sign ups for lion tiger liger wildcat extinction role playFebruary 21, 2020 05:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Aprima
Pack number:250231
Spiesice:Lioness
Appiernce:She mostly a creamish with a bit of sliver and white and a light brown mixed in.
Persona:She quite a quick thinker and is very protective and nonsocial with others since she was young.
Mate:Dead
Cubs:Bonnie, Gallie, Flora and Ring
---------------------------------------------------------
Name:Flora
Spiesice:Liger
Appiernce:She had stripes like her father who was a tiger but she a whiteish brown like her mother, she has black eyes like her father.
Persona:She the oldest out of her sibling and the more mature one, she is more braver than Ring and Gallie but doesn't face danger unlike Bonnie
Mate:too young
Cubs:too young
Name:Bonnie
Appiernce:He a brownish cream with a hint of sliver and a dark brown almost like black, he has violet eyes and doesn't have stripes unlike Flora
Persona:He quite non social like his mother but rarely speaks at all just a few mumbles and stuff, he doesn't show fear most of the time and he expressionless to others, and he is the second oldest.
Name:Ring
Appiernce:She mostly a brownish with white stripes like her father but a bit of cream mix in, she also has black with a hint of violet in her eyes.
Persona:She quite braver than Gallie who is scare of most things, she quite adventorus, she pranks her other siblings, she the youngest sibling with Gallie.(her and Gallie are twins)
Name:Gallie
Appiernce:He mostly creamish with a bit of cream and sliver, he has violet with a hint black in his eyes, and he doesn't have stripes.
Persona:He quite a scardy cat to most things like his father, but he is quite adventourus too like his twin Ring, He also defensive sometimes even if he scared, He also the youngest sibling with Ring. (Him and Ring are twins)
Finally done!

Edited at February 21, 2020 05:24 PM by Meek-o-bliss
Sign ups for lion tiger liger wildcat extinction role playFebruary 21, 2020 05:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Form
name:Moonlightpath
pack number:umm for me not relivent
spiceis:liger
name:snow
appirence:she is an albino but has light stripes and really pretty blue eyes
personality: she is really frisky and likes to play fight with the other cubs and loves to mess with her siblings with pranks many people think she should not be queen and she is the oldest of them all (if you want though you can make her have a twin)
mate: NA
cubsNA
(for me)
parents: Queen and king

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us