Wolf Play : Stray cat sign ups! Cancelled
Chatbox
 Hugs4Bugs
12:26:39 Ed (he/they)
I say go for it

The fact that you're considering a SD in the first place means you think it can make a huge difference in your life and independence.

Sure, like you said, she could say "no," but she can't say no forever. You're an adult, and I'm sure that even if it doesn't work out now, you can pursue this option later or bring it up again at strategic moments.
Since it sounds like you're planning to apply for a program dog, there are a lot of little arguments you can make to help push her to a "yes" as well:
long wait times (so this dog won't be coming home for ___ amount of time), lifetime support from the program itself, etc.
 AppleTrees
12:24:43 Apples
You got this Dish! We believe in ya! :D
 TheFlyingKitten
12:23:59 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Apple

I suppose. Alright, I'll try my damndest and hope for the best!
 AppleTrees
12:20:18 Apples
Dish, you don't need a speech to be confident, all you need is to trust yourself and take a deep breath and give it your all :]
 TheFlyingKitten
12:19:01 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Ed

Just something to inspire confidence, maybe? I know the whole "The worst she can say is 'no'" thing is kinda overused, but maybe something along those lines anyway?
 Vulpixles
12:18:21 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Does anyone else ever get bored drawing your own characters so you start doing commissions but now you desperately want to draw your own characters but can't because you have too many commissions you need to do?
 Nightstalker
12:17:58 Blake
hmm- what do I do? The two alliances I'm in are in a battle.
 Hugs4Bugs
12:17:34 Ed (he/they)
speech*
wow, I spelled that way wrong
 Hugs4Bugs
12:17:13 Ed (he/they)
what kind of speah - the kind to give to your grandma, or?
 Hugs4Bugs
12:15:21 Ed (he/they)
Oooo, uhhh
 TheFlyingKitten
12:14:07 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Oof, I need someone to give me a rousing speech so I can get the confidence to ask my grandma if I can apply for a service dog. 20 and still nervous about this. :')
 Zeraphia
12:13:59 Vah the Ancient One
Ollie

Ooooh I love the fur texture!
 Hallow's Eve
12:13:34 Hallow, Eve
Ky

That's so true haha. I actually try to avoid work on sundays cause people are wild
 Zeraphia
12:13:22 Vah the Ancient One
:D

There's too many fighting poses to choose from honestly--
 Lazy Kingdom
12:13:10 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Looking to do a laid back Rp, any topic will do :D! Please PM me!
 Faulty Demons
12:13:01 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-
 BJake
12:11:42 Don't call me BJ.
"Or a cool fighting pose" 😭🖐
Your replies are the best to look at I swear
 Zeraphia
12:09:53 Vah the Ancient One
BJake

That fancy sitting pose with a wine-glass in one hand? Just absolutely leaned back, the pose that says "I own everything"

Or a cool fighting pose
 AppleTrees
12:05:42 Apples
I need to get rid of some of my wolves to make space but they're all too important or parents :/
 BJake
12:05:04 Don't call me BJ.
Ya'll humanoid or Anthro YCH ideas? Nothing cute and nothing "fantasy"

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Baboon : -5
Black Bear : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 22, 2019 09:37 PM

Tall shadow

Darkseeker

Give Award
So welcome, this is just a sign up for an RP. Feel free to look around and join. :)
Rules
1. Be nice
2. Follow all RP rules
3. Put flowers in other
4. 4 Characters per person
5. Put 3+ Sentences in personality and appearence
6. Hate the character not the player
7. Keep PG-13
8. Actually put stray cat in other
9. Characters aren't invincible
10. Be realistic
11. LGBT+ is allowed
12. If character is a kit, please put that in other as well
Males
- Mitch/Somali cat/Cello
- Anibus/Egyptian Mau/Silent Aquarius
- Silas/Ojos Azule/Alise
- Jak/Ocicat/Bengal Mix/DragonWhisperer
- Prince/Purebred Norwegian Forest Cat/LittleReddy
-
-
-
Females
- Molly/Bombay/Tall shadow
- Kitz/Ragamuffin/Cello
- Silvia/Turkish Angora/The Shadow Lurkers
- Dusky/Mixed Breed/Puffle Pack
- Kentrah/Maine Coon/BloodRedMoon
- Reserve for Autumn Blossom
-
-
Kits (Unlimited)
- Rairakku/Lilac Tonkinese/Cello
- ïgmint (Iggy)/Anerican Short hair/Cheesechao10
- Blister/Main Coon/CaramelSavoury :3
-
-
-
Discussion thread:
https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=36&t=35462
RP Thread:
https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=16&t=35648

Edited at March 6, 2022 05:16 PM by Tall shadow
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 22, 2019 09:38 PM

Tall shadow

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearence(pictures allowed):
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Mate/Crush:
Kits:
Background:
Other:

Map

North is a country area. Barns full of Mice and many fields. Humans appreciate stray cats here and they don't harm them often.

West and south is the City, ranging far it's hard to find food and water. Animal control is seen more in this area. Stray dogs are also more common here. In the middle of the city is the dog park. Beware many dogs are found here. On the outskirts of the city is a junkyard.

East is a forest. Lush plants and undergrowth. But many enemies. It's a bit harder to survive here, but humans are rarely in the forest. There are also much prey to be found. Here you can find an old rundown looking camp.

Edited at March 28, 2019 04:18 PM by Tall shadow
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 22, 2019 09:38 PM

Tall shadow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Molly
Breed: Bombay
Sexuality: Straight
Appearence(pictures allowed): Sleek and glossy black she-cat with one white dot on her chest. She has a muscular build. Her eyes are copper coloured but are sometimes said to glow.
Personality: Molly is a leader, she develop these skills from being a street cat. She can also be independent and a bit crabby. She hates humans and sometimes doesn't like to get close to other cats.
Strengths: She fast but has low stamina. She's strong and is a leader.
Weaknesses: Love and stamina
Mate/Crush: None yet, PM
Kits: None yet, PM
Background: She was once a pet but was thrown at when her humans moved. She dislikeg humans since then. Her mother never helped her and her father was dead, she had no other siblings. She was left to fend on her own and has grown to be the strong cat today. She lives mainly in the city.
Other: Stray cat

Edited at March 22, 2019 09:59 PM by Tall shadow
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 22, 2019 10:20 PM

Tall shadow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve for whatever
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 22, 2019 10:21 PM

Tall shadow

Darkseeker

Give Award
This now open!!
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 22, 2019 10:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Blister

Breed:Maine Coon

Sexuality:Straight

Appearance:(hold on I have one :3)

Personality:Blister is a very attractive male Maine Coon.He enjoys looking at the cars whoosh by on the streets at night.He had suffered the lost of his family the only family member he has left now is his great grandma cat she is a sphinx cat.But other than that he is a very good energetic kind of cat :3

Strengths:Fighting,swimming,and hunting,flirting with females and getting them XP

Weaknesses:Wisdom,shutting up,being shy

Mate:None but pm me

Kits:Maddison but died in a fire

Background:I sort of put it in the personality spot

Others:Paralized on the side of his leg (Stray cats)(Kits)

Edited at March 27, 2019 04:17 PM by CarmelSavoury :3
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 22, 2019 10:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Mitch
Breed:Somali Cat
Sexuality:Homosexual
Appearance: He's a ruddy somali cat color, with large ears. He has short beautiful red fur, and amber eyes, along with a full grown tail. He has black claws and a white marking on his left front paw. He has a tall slim frame.
Personality: He is often forgetting, and holds empathy barely. He's sarcastic and smart mouthed with a splash of humor. When he falls in love he's hooked onto that cat for life. He holds grudges for long times, and surprisingly shy when it comes to expressing the feels :")
Strengths:Intelligent-yet easily falls into trouble, he's not very strong, yet he's agile and swift.
Weaknesses:He doesn't know when to shut up, and he's often oblivious of his words. He's not the strong-lean-fighting machine.
Kits:None
Mate/Crush:Open for crushes, mate will develop in the RP :3
Background: He was born into a stray family, his mother could only support him and his other sibling-the rest of the litter sadly died. Mitch grew to hate his brother. They often got in fights, and when Mitch was old enough-he pushed his brother into captivity. And never saw him again. Mitch has been living the life as a stray for as long as he remembers, and not once has he delt with a crush.
Other:stray cat

Can I also reserve Female cat and a kit?

Edited at March 22, 2019 10:33 PM by Cello
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 22, 2019 10:52 PM

Tall shadow

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Cello
Mitch is accepted. And yes you can reserve a female and kit. Just be sure to post the sheet for them in 24 hours.

@Lexis~Lexis
Please put in his appearence and you are accepted.
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 23, 2019 01:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Silvia
Breed: Turkish Angora
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Silvia is a beautiful silver Turkish Angora. She has long, silky fur that she enjoys keeping clean and shiny. Her right eye is dark blue while her left is a deep green. Despite having been a house cat, she is fairly muscular and strong.
Personality: Silvia is a sweet young cat who has a big heart. She might be bitter at the start, but this is only because she lost the one thing she cared about so deeply and was basically thrown at the world after being used to having everything given to her on literally a silver platter. She is an innocent and kind cat, but not too willing to trust others. More of her personality will be developed throughout the roleplay as she is going through a major change.
Strengths: Silvia does have some experience in hunting mice, granted the mice were in her house and didn't have much means of escape. Due to her being partially deaf in her right ear, she has developed a greater sense of hearing in her left ear, though it doesn't quite make up for her right one. Because Silvia hasn't been exposed much the the outside world, she has a very open mind and will come up with unconventional solutions that some might not think of. Even though Silvia's cat skills are off, she does have great people skills.
Weaknesses: Turkish Angora's are at a greater risk of deafness, particularly on the side of the face that has a blue eye; Silvia is no exception. She is partial deaf in her right ear. Since Silvia is used to being taken care of by a human, she isn't used to hunting/ scavenging, other than the occasional mouse in the house. She also is not used to interacting with other cats, making social interactions awkward at times.
Mate/Crush: None
Kits: None
Background: Silvia was adopted by her human as a young kitten. Her and her human loved each other very much and were practically inseparable. That is, until the day she woke up and her human did not. Silvia had never interacted with death (other than mice that were consumed quickly after killed) and could not understand why her human was not waking up to feed or play with her. She stayed as long as she could by her human's side, but the smell proved to be too much. After a few days, it was clear her human wasn't going to wake up. Silvia crept out of the cat door into the great outdoors to start a new life.
Other: Stray cat.

I haven't roleplayed in years and I'm wanting to get back into it to sharpen my writing abilities; and because I thoroughly enjoy it. I do apologize though if I seem rusty. I will try my best though. =^-^=
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 23, 2019 01:39 AM

Tall shadow

Darkseeker

Give Award
@The shadow lurkers

Silvia is accepted! And it's fine, it'll be good to get back into roleplaying

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us