Wolf Play : Cals Newest Characters, DNP 💖
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
02:34:44 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
like do all wolves have to have some dom or is it ok with like most of them on 0?
 Ghost Queen
02:33:58 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i do not understand that at all XD
 Ghost Queen
02:32:43 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig ah ok thank you :)
 Enigma
02:32:16 
Ghost, if you haven't seen it already there's been a thread made debating how the mechanic works. I'd consult it beforehand
-WP Click-
 mission goofy
02:30:17 
my route home was so close to being too flooded for me to drive through augh
 Ghost Queen
02:29:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i picked the wrong time to try and get back to the game since chat is dead XD
 technoblade
02:22:04 Lil Techy | Techno
g'night chat
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well
 Ghost Queen
02:12:20 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww cute

Corpse Bride² looks at Death's Angel¹ with admiration.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
 Continental Wolves
02:11:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 315 days in a row.
 Ghost Queen
02:11:37 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm to risk staggering my dom or nah XD
 technoblade
02:10:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Wait who were you?!
 Ghost Queen
02:09:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ive been here since 2018 XD
 starmutt
02:09:05 marsh | they/it
rejoining back in 2022 is such a mood i would know
 technoblade
02:07:45 Lil Techy | Techno
but wait who were you back then cause this account is from 2022
 technoblade
02:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Stooop you're gonna make me sad right before going to bed.
 Enigma
02:05:32 
@techno
I was just looking at the dates on your goals and getting nostalgic remembering first meeting you on here when you joined 🥹 2020 was a crazy year but you were a definitely a highlight of it for me
 Ghost Queen
02:03:35 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm could i do a poll just asking for name suggestion with out having ideas of name suggestions
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Cals Newest Characters, DNP 💖August 30, 2020 12:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

All of my characters are original and were created by me. Please don't steal them. I'm alright if you're inspired by them, but please, don't copy my babies, I worked really hard to create them! 😊

(Also please don't post, I'd like this to look nice n neat! 💖)

Edited at August 30, 2020 12:39 AM by Cal'sRoyalRescue
Cals Newest Characters, DNP 💖August 30, 2020 12:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Taima (meaning "loud thunder") Gray

Nickname(s): Tai

Race/Ethnicity: Mixed, American

Birth Sex: Female

Gender Pronouns: She/Her

Species: Demigod

Sexuality: Lesbian

Power(s): Can produce thunderstorms, create surges of electricity at will, and fly for a short amount of time. The size of the storm and electric surge depends on the amount of strength. If she exceeds the limit of any of her powers, she has a chance of passing out from overexertion, possibly even falling into a coma.

Chosen Weapon: Stormweaver

An extendable metal bo staff that can extend to 5 feet long, this rod is a very powerful weapon (almost as powerful as Mjölnir itself), forged by the dwarves in Nidavellir. The staff can channel Taima's powers, and acts as a lightning rod. It captures electricity and converts it into pure, raw energy with which Taima can blast her enemies with. She may also use it as a normal bo staff. It extends at the sound of her voice when she chants its name in the ancient runes of Furthark.

•●☆●•

Personality: Despite being named "loud thunder" and being the daughter of a rather boisterous and rash thunder god, Taima is actually quite timid and shy. She's very level-headed, preferring to think things through before acting, and she never gets super angry. She's very gentle around younger children, and her heart aches anytime she sees hurt, which is actually one of her many weaknesses; she's extremely caring, to the point where she will hurt herself to make sure others are okay. Although she is strictly passive, can get very defensive towards animals, friends, and even complete strangers.

Appearance: Taima is average height for a 16 year old, standing at 5'5" . Her skin is light, almost honey like in appearance, and is speckled with very light freckles, which you can only see if you're super close, which Taima would not allow. She has shockingly bright blue eyes, which crackles with electricity when she's upset. Her body is more on the round side, her chest being rather small, while her hips and thighs are a bit more... Voluptuous. She has rather petite hands and feet, with long, delicate legs and arms. Her curly chocolate brown hair is often tied back into a single, thick ponytail, but when she takes it down, it poofs up and reaches just below her collarbone. Her hair is so wild, people often say it looks like a lion's mane, which she has embraced. She has several birthmarks like lightning bolts along her back, which she doesn't like to show because it makes her feel unattractive.

Regular Attire: She often wears pretty bland clothing. Her favorite outfit consists of a white t-shirt underneath a black leather jacket (that is very old and worn), black denim jeans with holes in the knees and on her thighs, and black ankle boots. She also wears a very simple silver necklace with a tiny Mjolnir tied around it.

•●☆●•

Likes: Close friends, hugs, flower crowns, the smell of leather and gasoline, being in her comfort zone, storms, her father

Dislikes: Strangers, new places, being yelled at, her mother, cold weather, dragonfruit, her scars, ladybugs

Family: Her father is Thor, god of lightning (not the Marvel one). Mother was Adrianna Gray, a physician in the States. She is now deceased.

Crush: Taima has never had a crush on anyone before.

Significant Other: Taima also hasn't ever dated anybody, wouldn't you know. She's still looking for that perfect person.

Basic History: Taima was very young when she discovered her biological father was Thor. Of course, it was a surprising shock (heh, get it?), but she adjusted fairly quickly. Of course, there has been signs; storms showing up out of nowhere the exact time she was upset, the excessive amount of accidentally shocking people... It was really quite obvious. Thor was thrilled that he was a father, yet again. He raised Taima after her mother died in a freak car accident, and he did a fairly decent job.

Of course, he needed help, and often went to Frigg with questions, but he eventually got the hang of it. Taima used to be exceedingly quiet, even around friends, and her father helped bring her out of her shell by throwing her (literally) out of her comfort zone. Like, I'm not even joking. He literally threw her just to get her out of the house. I mean, she wasn't hurt, which is good, but still.

Fun Facts:

• She has an immense fear of ladybugs from a traumatic biking experience when she was seven.

• Her favorite song is Thunder by Imagine Dragons, as she thinks it perfectly captures her father.

• She loves spicy foods

Edited at August 30, 2020 12:43 AM by Cal'sRoyalRescue
Cals Newest Characters, DNP 💖August 30, 2020 12:44 AM

Crimson Skies

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm confused-
this morning I swear I had 408 mushrooms and now I have 608 and have done nothing, and my login reward wasn't even mushrooms
asdfghjkl >.>
Cals Newest Characters, DNP 💖August 30, 2020 12:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Crimson Skies said:
I'm confused-
this morning I swear I had 408 mushrooms and now I have 608 and have done nothing, and my login reward wasn't even mushrooms
asdfghjkl >.>

i.... what? This is a characters forum ._.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us