02:39:19 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig i only have currently 1k dom?
 mission goofy
02:38:56 
zefhyr - no wolves can be used in explore no matter the dominance level;
 Enigma
02:38:49 
@Ghost
I assume it will stagger whatever dominance is currently on your wolves. So wolves with 0 dom probably won't get free dominance
 ZEFHYR
02:38:28 
Ghost, I am fairly new at playing this, but I think all wolves need a number in the Dom box to play in Explore
 Ghost Queen
02:38:15 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i have 63 wolves and only a few with dom XD
 mission goofy
02:38:04 
ahhh you guys are talking maths. i salute you
 Enigma
02:37:38 
As for larger packs it gets messier. Hence Boeing's attempted formula xD but I personally think we should just ask Eve
 Ghost Queen
02:37:24 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i was meaning with the staggering since im trying to get my happyness up since i want to try and explore but im not sure if i i need all my wolves to have some dom for the staggaring to work?
 mission goofy
02:37:14 
so while yes you can certainly leave a bunch of wolbes at 0 dom and there arent any real consequences your pack dominance will be lower and so will pack happiness
 Enigma
02:36:44 
And the highest dominance possible will always be 190
 Enigma
02:36:12 
The tldr is the working hypothesis is that packs with <=20 wolves will always result in a space of 10pts between dom ranks
 mission goofy
02:36:05 
ghost - dominance levels arent an essential part of the game outside of alliance battles, a couple explore encounters, and pack happiness. the more wolves you have with the same amount of dominance, the lower the pack happiness gets
 Ghost Queen
02:34:44 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
like do all wolves have to have some dom or is it ok with like most of them on 0?
 Ghost Queen
02:33:58 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i do not understand that at all XD
 Ghost Queen
02:32:43 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig ah ok thank you :)
 Enigma
02:32:16 
Ghost, if you haven't seen it already there's been a thread made debating how the mechanic works. I'd consult it beforehand
-WP Click-
 mission goofy
02:30:17 
my route home was so close to being too flooded for me to drive through augh
 Ghost Queen
02:29:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i picked the wrong time to try and get back to the game since chat is dead XD
 technoblade
02:22:04 Lil Techy | Techno
g'night chat
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Crescents RP CharactersJuly 15, 2020 09:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Do not post
Do not comment
Do not steal anything about characters
This is for my own personal use to add to
Thank you
<3
Crescents RP CharactersJuly 15, 2020 09:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Savayia (Rose) Anderson
“Keep judging me. Ill judge how far I can stick this knife down your throat"
Gender Pronouns
She/Her
Sexuality
Demisexual/Bisexual
Species
Human. A twist of supernatural ;)
Birth Stone
Emerald
Zodiac Sign
Taurus
Theme Song
Nightmare ~ Halsey
Personality

Savayia is very protective of any friends or family members.

I suppose you could say that is her number one personality trait.

She would step in front of a bullet for someone she cared about without batting an eyelash and she would give you a seriously sharp tongue if you insulted them in any way.

Who knows, maybe you'll meet her fist as well.

Her emotions tend to be all over the place but usually she is sarcastic, stubborn, and secluded.

She's not a social person and most of the time, she comes off as bitchy which isn't entirely wrong.

She tends to be a very bitchy person and will most likely hate you right off the bat unless something about you makes you less revolting to her.

She likes being around other people that have snappy comebacks and loyal personalities.

Fake friends are her least favorite thing there is and if you manage to earn her trust and you break it, she will make your life a living hell and make sure you don't forget it.

She enjoys being able to take walks alone but she doesn't want complete lonliness and does want at least one or two close friends, even if she finds it hard to make them.

She has a dark personality and at times, can be a little too much to handle.

She thinks breaking rules is fun and won't tolerate people who are stuck to the rules like glue and who are too sunshiny. She may just make you come with her to break a rule.

However, if put in charge, she will not tolerate any disobedience and you will likely get your face figurativley ripped off by this hothead.

Despite her roughness, she has a gentler side that is reserved for close friends.

She's the kind of friend that you can cry on her shoulder and tell everything too but is also completely willing to get into trouble with her friends, have fun, and will instantly come up with different ways of torture for people who hurt her friends.

A boyfriend or girlfriend dared to say some rude things to her friend?
Get the shovel. We´re burying a dead body.

She's always the one to hold it together and does well in a cricis.

Tears are practically foreign to her so if you see her crying, someone close to her must have died. Even then, she will cry by herself and will most likely use anger to cover any emotions.

She's obviously not level headed. She's very hot headed instead and though she tries not to react if people are looking for a reaction, she gets angry easily and will snap without warning.

She's always up for a fight

Which leads to her use of weapons. She is almost always carrying one and is skilled in ranges from hand to hand combat to guns to bows and arrows. She's trained in most everything protection wise

Appearance

Savayia is a pretty decent height for her age. She standa at 5'9 and 130 pounds with a thin but muscled appearance with a "Hourglass" figure, meaning her curves are more defined than most girls her age. Though she usually wears loose hoodies so you wouldnt be able to tell if she did or did not have curves. Her body type allows her to be more agile than most and her muscled arms and body type allow her extra strength and even more speed.

Her skin is a warm ivory color. You will find a few freckles dotted across her nose and cheeks if you pay close enough attention. Her high cheek bones and small button like nose give her a gorgeous appearance and her dark colored soft angled eyebrows help in making her eyes look darker. Her eyes are a dark brown that appear so dark they look black. They tend to get darker when shes angry and they can make her look demonic at times. Then again, it gives her a demonic and an angelic appearance since her long eyelashed give her a sort of seductive look. Another helpful appearance trait that gives her a seductive appearance is her lips. They are bow shaped and full but at times can almost give her a natural pouty expression.

Her naturally straight hair has a color to it that looks like butterscotch except it's a little darker. She tends to wear it down or curl it a little so it's not as bland. Oddly enough, her hair rarely gets in her face, even if she decides to wear a form of atheltic headband.

She hates everything girly so you will never see her in bright colors or girly things such as dresses, skirts, or leggings unless she is physically forced to do so (which she would slap you for) Pink, Purple, and shades of yellow make her want to vomit.

She usually wears either tennis shoes or combat boots, jeans or sweatpants, a simple tshirt, and a loose darkly colored hoodie. You will occasionally see her wear camouflage colors depending on what she has planned for the day. She hates wearing just plain tshirts with no hoodies and she hates wearing things such as shorts since they show off her legs.

She has three seperate tattoos as well. One on her left wrist of a simple yet elgant eagle and a large tattoo on the back of her left shoulder of a snarling wolf head with extra deffintion on the wolves canine teeth. Her third tattoo is her largest tattoo on the back of her right shoulder of three large flowers (that have the build of a sunflower. Not a rose). Two large flowers next to each other touching but not on top of each other and another right below those two, still touching but no on top of each other. The top left flower is a Sunflower, the top right is a Daffodil, and the one on the bottom is a Black Baccara Rose

Strengths

-Weaponry

-Hand To Hand Combat

-Survival In Harsh Conditions

-Any Form Of Physical Exercise

-Focus

-Ability To Stay Calm In Bad Situations

Weaknesses

-Sarcasm

-Not Wanting To Get Close To Others

-No Trust

-Over Protection Of Friends/Family (this can result badly)

-Perfectionism

-Competitive

-Loyalty

-Rule Breaking

-Her Friends

-Animals Of All Kinds

-Fights

-Weapons

-Snappy People

-Reading

-Walks Through The Forest

-Anything That Includes Water (Swimming/Canoeing/etc)

Dislikes

-Pretty Much Everyone

-Rule Followers

-Too Sunshiny People

-Being Interrupted Mid Conversation

-Being Told She Can't Do Something

-Disloyalty

-Girly Girls

-People Who Whine About Everything

-Weakness

-Cowards

Pets