bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Im Casting Some Spells | Spellbounds Human CharactersJune 15, 2020 12:38 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Welcome to Spell's Character Hoard! Of the human variety!

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

My Character Sheet:

Name
"A quote from or about your character."

[insert a divider or something cool]

Name Meaning and Origin:

Ethnicity:

Sexuality:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Voice:

Skills/Hobbies:

Fun Facts:

Family:

Relationships:

Other:

Edited at June 24, 2020 01:51 AM by -Spellbound

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Constance Vollentine
"You touch Patty or my candy and I'll fucking end you"

Name Meaning and Origin: French for steadfast, resolute , faithful

Ethnicity: Japanese, Russian, Colombian, & Korean

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Witch/High Elf Hybrid or Human

Apperance:

This female is an elegant woman in apperance, and she stands on the shorter side of stature at 4'8

Now from her face to her toes she is a elegant female. Her face is is heart shaped in structure, and she bears high cheekbones, but her face is sharp and yet soft in appearance which accents her beauty. She bears lovely olive skin, and her cheeks being round and soft in shape and appearance seems to give her a glow. Unlike her mother and siblings her eyebrows are thick and well defined being inky black in color along with her lashes being long and thick making her baby blue eyes pop even more. Her eyes are a upwards slanting with baby blue optics. Her lips are small and plump being a blood red and rosey in color it seems to be always in a gradient the outer edges of her lips dark red white the inside being a soft and feminine pink. Her Cupid's Bow is pronounced and well seen by the heart shape of her lips. Her nose is slightly aquiline, but of a more dainty side.

If her looks couldn't stun you anymore let her give you a smile. Beautiful pearl whites will greet you with their radiance and grace, but her canines seem a bit sharper giving her a underlying beautiful yet deadly mystique. Her hair is quite odd in comparison with her family. Her hair is a dark inky black in appearance. Her hair is long, and cups around her waist being mildy curly she finds it easy to manage into may hairstyles.

Now her body is a hourglass figure, but her chest is well defined and she has a nice pair of bosoms that seem to compliment her, and her body is curvy amd muscular in apperance. Her arms are slender yet they have well defined muscle structure, and her legs are short and stout making her hips pop out more, and they being rounded and slender giving her a more seductive air at the waist. Her hands are small and dainty, but she enjoys wearing 7 in blood red and white coffin tip nails.

She adores wearing gold like her mother, but she looks drop-dead gorgeous when she wears anything red as it compliments her so well. She has an affinity for shiny golden jewels and her bags and jeans can be seem adorned with many shiny things on them. She tends to be more casual and elegant in apperance. She tends to wear darker colors to make it known and seen that she is not a little child like she looks. She adores black lipstick.

Personality:

Well lets start with the basics shall we....elegant, perceptive, curious , and dangerous. Let's start by saying that Constance is a nosey female and she loves a good cup of gossip. She has a silver tounge, and uses it to her advantage. Without you even knowing you can divulge information to her and she using her brilliant intellect can find more than one way to use it against you. She's a very calm woman, and when she's angry it is a sight to behold as her face turns almsot scarlet red, and she looks like an angry tomato.

She is very calculating and maticulous in her plans, and will make sure that they come to fruition. Deception is just a tool she has learned to use as her mask and device, but she's quite crafty with it, and she can be so cold and bi-polar its astonishing. One moment she can be happy and inquisitive about something, but if you rub her the wrong way she'll rain hell back down on you. It can be said she likes a dish of revenge served ice cold and doesn't mind waiting for the perfect time to get her revenge back on you for something you did years ago, so if you cross her you better sleep with your eyes open at night.

While she can be scary at times it rarely happens, but no one asks what happened to Otter Broak when he nearly shaved her bald. She is mostly a kind and warm female being gentle and empathetic. She loves socializing and being in the middle of things and hates being left out. She loves a good debate about politics and science and she is always finding ways to sharpen and broaden her mind further.

She's as bold as she is adventurous loving a good story and thrill or adventure. She is known for her mischief making, but when she wants to be she can be quite the lady. She's very vocal about her opinion and isn't afraid to speak her mind even if it hurts, and she loves making you hurt if you doubt her.

Voice:

Skills/Hobbies: I don't feel like listing all my skills

Fun Facts: Their is nothing funny about me-

Family:

The Vollentine Family *coughs* Cult *coughs*

Ivan Vollentine --- Brother

Dimitri Vollentine ---- Brother

Annika Vollentine ----- Sister

Finn Vollentine ----- Brother-in-law

Relationships:

Boyfriend---'Patty' Patrick

Other:

Bubbling Cauldron & Candy: King-Lulu-Deer on DA
Divider Credits: sigulary on Deviantart

Edited at June 24, 2020 04:03 AM by -Spellbound
Im Casting Some Spells | Spellbounds Human CharactersJune 24, 2020 02:40 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name
"I want your heart. Cut it out and show me "

"I may be just a tad bit insane, no wait...I'm totally a lunatic"

Name Meaning and Origin:

Ethnicity:

Sexuality:

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality:

Let's start with the basics: cunning, mischievous, and fun-loving. This girl loves nothing more than having a good time and make friends. She's very social and very active in her community and she has a energy that seems to never end, and she can talk a mile a minute. Very inquisitive and curious about life she has a taste for adventure and thrills. This makes her very bold but yet she can be reckless at times, because she would gladly put her life on the line for others even to her own demise. Well unless she doesn't like you . She likes people, but if she doesn't like you then you must've done something incredibly stupid to make an enemy of her.

Very persistent and vocal about things she wants or certain topics. She can be rational and level-headed when it comes to serious manners. She's a good friend to those want her as a friend , and she follows the golden rule of treating others as you want to be treated. You treat her right you got a friend and partner in crime for life you treat her wrong or rude then you just messed with the wrong bitch as she will do everything in her power to crush you and become hellbent on your demise. A good friend in your time of need and a fierce protector of those she loves which side of her will you get on?

Shes very cold and uncaring towards her enemies or those rude to her, but she's always been a sassy little thing with a bigger than life personality. She'll gladly and easily manipulate you without even missing a beat due to her silver coated words, and she loves rubbing her superiority in your face if you irked her or told her she couldn't do something. Very cunning and witty also has a smart mouth that can get her in trouble but she's working on it. She can be bi-polar at times being kind and bubbly but the moment you cross her or irk her she snaps . Also if you are around her when she's extremely hungry then your in for a rude awakening as she can go into what you can only describe as a shark frenzy if she's unfed.

Voice:

Skills/Hobbies:

Fun Facts:

Family:

Relationships:

Other:

All Pixel-Art Credits go to: King-Lulu-Deer

Edited at June 24, 2020 03:33 AM by -Spellbound
Im Casting Some Spells | Spellbounds Human CharactersJune 24, 2020 02:45 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Name Meaning and Origin:

Ethnicity: Japanese, Russian

Sexuality:

Species: Human or Wizard/High Elf Hybrid

Appearance: A handsome male in appearance from his face to his toes. He has a sharp and elven face with high and dramatic cheekbones with puffy and round cheeks. His nose is a dainty button nose that has freckles that dust his nose. His hair is a fire red in coloration with bright emerald eyes and big lips that and highly kissable and look femenine. He stands tall at 6'4 and he has a lean and muscular frame with an athletic build and he bears a striking olive skin tone that completes him. His ears are pointed giving away his elven heritage but it looks like what a human call a Stahl ear so they don't pay no note of it. Ah let's not forget those pearly whites. On the back of his neck he has a small tattoo of angel wings, and he has a small assortment of heart tatttos on his hips and one on his phat bum. He also has a lip piercing along with 6 earring piercings and he has earrings always in his ear along with his nose ring. He always has wing eyeliner on with a Smokey eye.

Personality:

Voice:

Skills/Hobbies:

Fun Facts:

Family:

Relationships:

Other:

Pixel Credits: harmonicaboi, Meadows-Resources

Edited at June 24, 2020 03:36 AM by -Spellbound
Im Casting Some Spells | Spellbounds Human CharactersJune 24, 2020 02:55 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

[insert a divider or something cool]

Name Meaning and Origin:

Ethnicity:

Sexuality:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Voice:

Skills/Hobbies:

Fun Facts:

Family:

Relationships:

Other:

Im Casting Some Spells | Spellbounds Human CharactersJuly 14, 2020 03:11 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

All GIF credits go to King-Lulu-Deer on DA

> Zephyr Malvolia Valencia <

Φ

" Come closer so I can show you a card trick "

Φ

> Age <

> Gender <

Female

> Sexuality <

Bisexual

> Role <

The Magician

> Appearance <

A small woman standing at 5'1 but possibly a bit taller when in heels. Her hair is charcoal in coloration except for a few streaks of pure white hair that make her hair look odd, yet intriguing. This is due to poliosis, which is a lack of melanin in the hair shafts of the affected area. Her hair is long and pasts her waist cupping at her bum. Highly kinky at the ends they fall into beautiful loose mixed color ringlets.Even her eyelashes are white, and yet her eyebrows are charcoal in color as well. They are well shaped and thick in texture, and they are well kept but if not kept up they can grow into a hideous unibrow.

Her face is heart shaped in structure with well-defined and sharp cheekbones. Her cheeks are puffy and round like that of a small chipmunk and she always have them dusted with glitte which she tries to hide a scar that stops on her cheek. Her long white eyelashes accent her baby blue optics that always seem to hold a look of mischief in them. Her small heart shaped lips are plump with a natural rose tone to them. Her teeth are mostly straight and an off white coloration, and her canines slightly longer and crooked, and she has a bit of a hard time smiling due to this.

Her body is what you would call an hourglass shape. Having a defined bust and what a woman would say child bearing hips. She is a small and curvy woman with lean and strong legs. Her arms and legs are well defined in muscular strength due to her always making a 'disappearing' act. She is quite nimble-footed yet her small stature makes it impossible for her to be taken seriously in a fight so she sticks to what she s good at....outrunning you.

The most interesting thing about her is a large pink scar over her right eye. It stretches from the top of her eye over it and rests on her cheek. A jagged cut as if someone was attempting to take her eye, and oddly enough it didn't effect her sight that much, but sometimes it takes a longer time for her eyes to focus. Her ears have a slight cut in them as if nicked or bitten by an animal when she was younger, and she has 3 piercings on each lobes of her ears in which she puts her earrings.

Her skin is soft to the touch, and odd. Zephyr's skin is mostly a more of a burnt caramel in coloration so her vitiligo skin disorder would be hard to miss however it's noticeable if you look hard enough. Splotches of her skin have no pigment and appear white in coloration . She has a white splotch over her left eye , and some players splotches along her legs and around her arms . These sections are highly sensitive and susceptible to sunburn and infection if she's not careful.

> Personality <

A true show woman she is very vocal and flamboyant in speech and word. She always manages to keep her audience enraptured by her sweet and silky voice. Very cunning and deceptive this woman is a master at masking her emotions and can only be read by the man she seems to follow around a lot at times, Kieran. She is a master of trickery and disguise as she has to be in her profession, and this leads to her being able to spin a damn well convincing web of lies. Very intelligent and quick witted she may be young but don't take her for a fool as she'll quickly tell you off like a mother scolding a child.

Learning to be a master at deceit and cunning she has put up a barrier in which no one may touch or reach her. She's quite distant from the others but she always shows them the upmost respect and honor by listening to their little rants and whatever they need to get off their chest. She may be a bit cold and obnoxious when you first meet her and she may very well tell you she doesn't like you, but you better believe she'll defend you with a furosity if need be, but don't mention it or she'll deny it. No matter how much she says she doesn't like you if your part of this little group your family, and family sticks together. She has trust issues and doesn't do well in social groups, but she's getting better. Every once in a while she tries to crack a joke but knowing her blunt nature it'll probably offend someone and backfire.

She is quite observant and in tune to her surroundings. Always keeping a wary eye out for her next victim of her smooth pickpocket skills or to entertain someone. A keen and intellectual side comes out when it comes to politics and science even if she is a woman she isn't afraid to voice her opinion no matter what that means for her in the long run. She'd rather say something than hold her tongue. A fierce woman she is not one to cross or trifle with because if you dare do such a thing she'll make you disappear. She was bullied as a child due to her 'oddities' and so she had to grow a thick hide, and maybe that's why she's so defensive and snarky. Trying to hurt others before they can hurt her and making sure if one hurts her and she's goes down that that person is coming down with her.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us