Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Clearskys Characters (WIP)May 26, 2020 11:10 PM

Clearskys

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please don't post.
WIP
I need a place to organize my characters so here i am. If you would like to RP with any of these, PM me your idea and I'll let you know if I'm interested.
Please don't steal any of my characters or designs.
Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Appearance:
Awakened appearance:
Personality:
Relatives:
Backstory:
Clearskys Characters (WIP)May 26, 2020 11:56 PM

Clearskys

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Silla Ray
Nickname:
Sil
Race:
Human/infected
Appearance:
Height around 5'7", Silla is relatively slim and has extremely pale skin. Her long wavy hair, rusty red in color, is always kept down or in a pony tail. Appearance is similar to a young model, however she dresses in a way that contrasts her refined features. Her clothes of choice are hoodies, shorts and sometimes jeans. Never the type to wear makeup or accessories, the only exceptions to this is a jade necklace in the shape of a vine and leaf or a Sun shaped medallion, gifted from her brother. The center piece of her appearance, typically hidden in the shadow of her hoodie, are her rich copper eyes that reflect the glow of a flame. Over her left eye is a long, purple hued, scar.
Awakened Appearance:
When awakened, Silla's rusty hair gives way to shimmering white locks that cover half her head, the other staying it's original color. One of her flaming eyes shift to a cold silver that shines like a star at midnight.
Powers:
WIP
Personality:
Quiet and seemingly cold, Silla is often by herself and enjoys the freedom of being a loner. She only reveals her emotions to her brother or extremely close friends. She cares only for the wellbeing of those she trusts and will easily leave others if it means saving herself or her friends. After her brother's disappearance, she became even colder and resolved to never become close to anyone again.
Relatives:
Her only relative is her adoptive younger brother, Haru.
Backstory:
Silla was orphaned before she could even talk. Her mother died giving birth and her father was killed in an accident. She was placed in a local orphanage where she stayed until she was 15. At 10, while she was still in the orphanage, she met 9 year old Haru. Silla and Haru became close and often referred to each other as brother and sister. Silla was never officially adopted, though she was visited many time, she was always passed up for another child. When she was 13, Haru mysteriously disappeared. After months of looking, Sills fell into despair and refused to talk to anyone. Once she was 15, she left the orphanage and worked until she was able to fend for herself. She rented a run down apartment with money she made from her 3 jobs. She was only 17 when the world fell to ruin. The apocalypse came out of nowhere.
(WIP. Backstory comes from my book. Please don't steal)

Edited at May 26, 2020 11:58 PM by Clearskys
Clearskys Characters (WIP)May 27, 2020 10:05 AM

Clearskys

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Nina
Nickname:
Race:
Fox Tribe
Appearance:
Tall at 5'9", Nina has the appearance of a mercenary. Strong muscles stretch her arms and legs, shadowed only by her attractive looks. Her facial features are sharp yet alluring, matching the standard of her race. Her skin, slightly tanned, is rough on her hands and feet but softens around her face. Her body is slim yet strong and athletic from her years of hunting and fighting. Her hair is a deap black, the color of the night, with small wisps of white dancing through the dark. Her large fox eyes glow in a stunning turquoise that seem able to see in the depths of a creature's soul. Sharp ears adorn her head, matching the black of her hair. Likewise, her bushy tail fades from pitch black, to a soft white tip. She dresses as she acts, plain yet tough, in garments easy to move in that won't get in the way. Her tail is decorated with ribbons of many colors, taken from her fallen foe. Around her right ear wraps a deep purple ribbon, adorned with two tiny bells, one silver, one gold. On her neck sits a silk bandana, colored black with white stars.
Awakened Appearance:
Her awakened appearance is that of a fox. Completely black, save for her white paws, ear tips and tail tip, Nina's silky fur and glimmering eyes strike awe in any who see her. Her ribbons and bells dance as she runs but can disappear when necessary.
Personality:
Nina is slightly reserved and observant. She studies her situation with keen eyes before deciding her actions. Far from impulsive, she's often referred to as boring for her lack of engagement. However, when it comes to fighting or hunting, Nina's personality does a 180. She's alway in the thick of a battle and never passes up a hunt. Her favorite things to do are hunting, fighting and hunting again. She's the type to ignore insults and mockery, thinking of them as a show of jealousy. She's quite frank but also very friendly and caring once you get to know her.
Relatives:
Her whole tribe is basically her family. Her blood relatives are her mother, father, 5 bothers (three older and two younger) and one deceased sister.
Backstory:
Nina was born in the fox tribe during a time of war. She was trained to fight and hunt and was far above her peers. Due to her color, being black insted of red or gray, she was always different and never really had friends. She was closest to her oldest and youngest brothers. When she was 7, the amount of corrupt monsters became overwhelming and many of her tribe was killed in battles. Despite this, the wars against the humand raged on. As per tradition, Nina would collect the ribbons of a her fallen foe and wear them as a form of honor. When she was 14, she found her sister and two human children playing in the forest. The human Children became close friends with Nina and her family. However, a year later, Nina discovered that her sister and her friends had been corrupted. Panicked and scared, Nina was forced to kill them after they attacked. Her purple ribbon represents her sister, the bells represent the human children. All of her family, except for her two closest brothers, shunned her and refused to accept her as their family. Luckily, the rest of the tribe understood that she had no choice and made sure she was well cared for.

Edited at August 18, 2020 10:21 PM by Clearskys

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us