Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

In The FrostMay 17, 2020 12:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! My name is Sage!
Welcome to this roleplay, I will be explaining what it is below:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sun moved a long time ago. It moved farther from us, causing the world to freeze, and to only be cold. No more bright sunny days. Only gloomy, foggy, snowy days.
Humans left a long time ago. They went on their little machines and into space, hoping to inhabit another planet. But, they left all other species behind.
Most animals and bugs died, went extinct...were forgotten. Most, but not all.
The foxes still thrived.
There are two groups of foxes that live. One group is The Black Rose group. These foxes are mean and keep to themselves. They don't make friends and hate to run into other animals or the other group. They have one leader, and she is feared by her skulk. (A skulk is a group of foxes.)
The second group is The Vera group. These foxes aren't the complete opposite, but different enough. They've still got an attitude to them, and don't like to be rubbed the wrong way. They can become impulsive and easy to anger. If you befriend them, it benefits both ends of the friendship.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Needed People:
-Leader of The Black Rose group.
-Assistant(Kinda like a Beta), of The Black Rose group.
-4-5 people for The B.R group.
-Leader for The Vera group is me, (Character Info below.)
-Assistant for The Vera group.
-4-5 people for The Vera group.
-Outsiders, random foxes without a group.
I will need 2-4 people for the outsider foxes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, here's the character sheet layout:
Name: Ina
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Sweet and Salty, will bite. Has battle rage, once the fight starts it's hard for her to get back to reality. She fights until severely injured.
Appearance: A white fox with a gray back, and tail. Has a gray head, with a white muzzle and chest. Her belly and down are white. Her left eye is green and her right is brown. She has entropion in her left eye.
Other: Anything I need to know, or something about you, the person.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
-No overpowered characters.
-No wings, or unnatural features.
-Natural pelt colors, the most out there you can go to is a powder pink or a gray-blue
-Don't start huge drama between characters, small amounts of drama is allowed.
-No large love triangles and whatnot. Being mates between characters is fine. (Same-sex mates is completely fine. No need to worry about that. ^^)
-Please be literate or semi-literate.
Thank you, I hope you enjoy being apart of this roleplay.

Edited at May 17, 2020 01:23 PM by B e r r y B l a s t
In The FrostMay 17, 2020 01:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Outsider-
Name: Fleol (Flee-Ol)
Sexuality: Aromantic
Personality: Defensive, can be Hot Headed at times if you rub her the wrong way, very independent but can make exceptions, she can be very secretive and will snipe at you if you try to dig into her business.
She has a bit of a blood lust, but tries her best to control it. She can be quirky and tends to make really dark humor.
Appearance: She is Partially Melanistic, with a dark red-orange base coat.
She has a mottled black and red coat with a black face that is speckled with tiny patches of silver fur. Her tail is completely red with a white tip and her feet are solid black. Lime green eyes compliment her red-orange spots.
Other: She can tend to be a Hypocrite while being defensive, doesn't like pups but can tolerate them to a degree.

Edited at May 17, 2020 03:22 PM by Solars
In The FrostMay 17, 2020 02:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thanks for joining. Great character sheet.

Solars said:
Outsider-
Name: Fleol (Flee-Ol)
Sexuality: Aromantic
Personality: Defensive, can be Hot Headed at times if you rub her the wrong way, very independent but can make exceptions, she can be very secretive and snipe if you try to dig into her business.
She has a bit of a blood lust, but tries her best to control it. She can be quirky and tends to make really dark humor.
Appearance: She is Partially Melanistic, with a dark red-orange base coat.
She has a mottled black and red coat with a black face that is speckled with tiny patches of silver fur. Her tail is completely red with a white tip and her feet are solid black. Lime green eyes compliment her red-orange spots.
Other: She can tend to be a Hypocrite while being defensive, doesn't like pups but can tolerate them to a degree.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us