Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

WIP CharactersMay 16, 2020 05:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Basically for my characters when they are in the wip stage.
WIP CharactersMay 15, 2020 09:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
dp

Edited at May 16, 2020 05:48 PM by Murder Basket
WIP CharactersMay 16, 2020 06:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Marcel Leavy Gletscher

Sexuality: Asexual Biromantic (mostly straight tho because of society)

Role: Prince

Kingdom: Silbenhian

Appearance:

Marcel has a fairly muscular build and stands at around 5'9". His shoulders are a few inches broader than his hips and his legs are fairly proportionate to his body length, but they are on the longer side. He has a defined jawline of which he keeps clean-shaven as his facial hair makes him itch. He has a pair of fairly thick golden-brown eyebrows that sit flat on the edge of his eye sockets.

His eyes are hazel and they are slightly deep-set into his eye sockets, giving them a darker and more serious look. He has long and wavy golden-brown hair that flows from the top of his head before resting neatly on the top of his shoulders. He sometimes puts it up in a low ponytail when he is hunting or fighting, although it isn't a guarantee that he will do so when participating in those activities.

He usually wears outfits that are mainly made out of furs and kinds of cotton, but he is almost always wearing one of his signature cloaks, except during formal occasions, or if he is somewhere that the weather permits that he wears something else. There are two cloaks that he owns that he wears most often. One of them is a basic cloak covered in the furs of the most common animals that live in Silbenhain, which he uses most often while he is hunting. The other cloak that he also wears often is a cloak made entirely from the pelts of red-colored animals. He usually wears this when he is doing anything other than hunting.

Personality:

Marcel is a very strict rule follower and a serious person. He doesn't tolerate a lot of goofing off and immaturity most times, but will sometimes indulge himself occasionally outside of the public eye. He is fairly self-conscious about how he is perceived by the public, which is one of the reasons why he believes in rules and rule-following so much. He prefers to keep his emotions and thoughts to himself and rarely if ever, makes a joke.

He is also fairly responsible. He prefers to get his duties done when he is asked and doesn't make a fuss when someone asks him to do something. He likes to be on everyone's good side and he usually tries to accomplish this by staying out of everyone else's way. Even though people may perceive him as shy, he isn't and just prefers to keep his circle of friends and family on the smaller side. He likes to keep things his quarters tidy and neat for organizational and impressionable purposes.

Despite all of this, he still loves and cherishes his entire family. He likes spending time with his siblings the best because it is the time where his guard is down the most. He prefers to hunt and play games with his brothers and sisters as he views them as special bonding moments in which they all can get a little bit closer. Even if his family members are driving him up the wall, he still enjoys their company because they are his family.

Strengths:

- Reading

- Hunting

- Riding horses

- Listening

Weaknesses:

- Hand to hand combat

- Running

- Sneaking

- Lying

- Animals

- His family

- The cold

Dislikes:

- Deserts

- Loud and pushy people

- Rule breakers

Family members: The royal family of Silbenhian

Roleplay Example: https://wolfplaygame.com/blog.php?id=254276&b=2

Other: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (sorry it's basic, my father taught me it when I was young, so it's special to me)

Edited at May 16, 2020 10:40 PM by Murder Basket

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us