Wolf Play : My Assorted Characters
Chatbox
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

My Assorted CharactersMay 11, 2020 06:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(WIP)
So...I will be including a bit of info about my OCs and Roleplay characters, as well as their personalities here! For future reference, I have the template for the profiles below.

Animal Forms:
Name:
Species:
Sexuality:
Eye Color:
Body/Fur Color:
Personalities:
Common Phrases:
Position/Niche:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Signature Items/Weapons:
Human Forms:
Name:
Species:
Sexuality:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Appearance Description:
Personality:
Common Phrases:
Position/Job:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Signature Items/Weapons:
So, here we go!

Edited at May 11, 2020 08:50 PM by Froppy
My Assorted CharactersMay 11, 2020 09:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Humans:
I have a few human (or humanoid) characters that I use for roleplays, but my common or current ones will be listed under here!
Name: Naku Kagayaki
Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Eye Color: Grey, changes with powers
Hair Color: Jet Black.
Appearance Description: He often wears a black trenchcoat over a school uniform, baggy jeans and a sweatshirt, or his pajamas when traveling at night in an emergency. When he uses his powers of demonic control (using his Core, Mind and Heart), his eyes become green, yellow and red respectively. He has dull grey eyes with significantly noticeable bags and fairly delicate and smooth skin. His build is sturdy but slim, making him rather attractive. In formal situations, Naku wears a v-neck sweater or a black tuxedo.
Personality: Naku is 25% tsundere, 50% tired coffee addict, 25% sweet baby, and 100% angsty childhood trauma. His sister, Kairi, died at a young age, pushing him to theft and villainy as he shut his family and friends out. He is relatively easy to make friends with considering that he doesn't care much, but if he finds you attractive in your personality, he will treat you right. He would die for his closest friends and often has painful flashbacks or memories, so really, he just needs a big hug.
Common Phrases:
"Oh, fu-"
"Go suck a lemon,"
"Haiboku, you dingus."
"Well, sucks, doesn't it. What did you expect."
Position/Job: Student, secret theft and villain, part-time at a small cafe.
Likes: Darkness, poetry, needles, chained necklaces, metallic patterns, sweets (surprisingly), ramen, coffee, cats
Dislikes: Pink (the color), sour food, people outwitting him, being restrained, being forced into a group, drawing, writing, technology, wires, ropes, tight clothing
Strengths: Good with stealth missions, incredible thinker, strong bond with demons (see demons below), good nighttime vision, great planner
Weaknesses: Often indecisive, apathetic, doesn't work well with other people, often too calm, lacks real strength or muscle.
Signature Items/Weapons: Demons (see below), serrated blade for intimidation, coffee mug, often uses a long metal staff for combat when possible (helps hone his powers)
-Extra Note: Naku has special magical powers in most roleplays he is used in. This power is the power of demon control. These demons, named Jiko, Eikō and Haiboku, are like characters of their own and each have special abilities and powers of their own. He will only summon 2 at a time.
-Jiko is the strongest of all of them and the mental, analytical asset of the team. He reflects the analysis part of Naku, but comes from his Core (abdomen) when he enters and exits him. He has the most stamina but fights head-on the least of the three. His powers are a manipulative gas, and he is able to make this gas deadly, hypnosive, or use it to control people at will. Jiko hates head-on combat and is seclusive, shining the more timid and dark part of Naku. His body is made of the gas and comes from his Core because he lacks a real Core or body.
-Eikō is the leader and the only female demon. She is chivalrous and kind, but if she senses danger, she can quickly defy Naku's orders in the heat of battle. She cares a lot about Naku's friends and family, and because of that, she comes from his heart. She also can be quite brutal when any of his friends or himself is hurt by someone. Her power is Shapeshiftinga Nd she can morph her shape into any being.
-Haiboku is the emotional, sweet demon and shows Naku's nice side. His powers are turning himself and other items invisible, and levitation of himself and other things. He is currently the only character with art, credits to me... https://postimg.cc/gallery/jJyqgbL
He is compassionate and the softest of all of the demons, befriending and doing whatever he can to help his friends. He also cracks under pressure and is scared of the dark, tall animals, dust, and thunder.

Edited at May 13, 2020 07:08 PM by Froppy
My Assorted CharactersMay 13, 2020 07:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Animal Forms
Name: Erisia (aka Eri or Sia)
Species: Hellish Direwolf (when demonic)/Forest Wolf (when alive)
Sexuality: Straigtht
Eye Color: Red
Body/Fur Color: Pink, fades into burgundy at tail end and ears
Personalities: She often switches between two modes; dormant and hostile. When she is dormant, she feels secluded and lazy, often napping or planning hunting and fighting skills. When she feels hostile, however, she is active, engaged, and obedient. She often feels this way when triggered by a phrase, emotion, reward, or action that excites or angers her. She most often fights in this stage, but when provoked outright, she sometimes fights aggressively in her dormant stage as well.
Common Phrases:
"Yippie skippie."
"Another beautiful day in the burning abyss of Hell."
"What now?"
"Oh, woe is me, the problems of the living common-wolf."
Position/Niche: Grim Reaper, collects souls and brings them to the King of Hell by stealing life energy from living beings and opening an inter-dimensional warphole to transport herself to hell.
Likes: Fire, blood, stone, metal, shiny things, jewels, riches, her wings, flying, fighting
Dislikes: Rain, snow, ice, feathers, snakes, bitter tastes, flowers
Strengths: Agile, sharp teeth, lots of wits, cunning, strong paws, thick skin, immortal
Weaknesses: Gullible, apathetic, works terribly in teams, bones break easily, easy to trick or fool
Signature Items/Weapons: large red wings that sprout out of back (demonic, red), round glowing Soul Orbs
My Assorted CharactersMay 21, 2020 07:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Willow
Species: Forest Wolf
Sexuality: Straight
Personalities: Willow is a calm and gentle soul with a heart of gold and a dependent tendency. She needs to be under supervision or orders of someone else, and otherwise, she rarely thinks to herself. She was raised to be a wolf that takes orders, and because of this, her desicion-making skills are worse than others. She is kind, loving, and loves herbs. Her favorite flower is lavender.
Common Phrases: WIP
Position/Niche: Pack Shaman/Priestess
Likes: Lavender, venison, gardens, water, storms, the Sun, ocean waves
Dislikes: Sand, humans, sharp objects, thinking for herself
Strengths: Agile, strong jaw, willing to fight if she is told to
Weaknesses: Indecisive, insecure, runt
Signature Items/Weapons: tree stump where she commences celebrations or rituals, moonflowers

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us