08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣
 Vulpixles
07:57:07 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Primary Account: 96 Mushrooms
Mushroom Hole: 7700 Mushrooms

I don't know how long I give myself before I blow all of this mush
 Clear Sky
07:56:54 Sky / Blue - she,her
alfi darki, that real nice i wish i had that amount of apples
 MINEOLA
07:56:05 Alfi Darky
Apples: 21
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 561
Mushrooms Saved: 380

Not bad :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Kairos || War Chief of FenguardMay 2, 2020 07:01 PM

ArrowStrike

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kairos

Appearance Description: Have an idea? submit it here: https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=31&t=54268&page=1

Image: N/A

Nicknames: Ros

--------------------

Height: 38"

Weight: 183 lbs

Top Speed: 33 mph

Bite force: 1,320 pounds

-------------------

Build: Physically massive build. Extremely sturdy and muscular.

Voice: Husky voice, deep and resonating with strength

Scent: Smells of

Accessories: Two red-tailed hawk feathers that symbolize his rank, Wormana. They are both on his ear. Six raven feathers in his tail, each symbolizing a kill in battle.

--------------------

Current Pack: Trigeda(Fenguard)

Religion: Fenguardian

Birth Pack/place: Fenguard

--------------------

Offspring: (Veturius, adopted, Trigeda), (Damara, Trigeda)

Parents: (Iseah, deceased), (Kali, deceased)

Siblings: (Kiona, deceased)

Other family: None

Mate: (Eliora, Fenguard Warrior)

--------------------

Personality:

- Impulsive/angry: Kairos has issues with controlling his temper, which can lead to him making rash, irrational decisions. He often lets his anger get in the way of his major goal, and

- Competitive/confident: Being an extremely skilled fighter, Kairos has a large ego, and tends to come off as confident to the point where it can be a flaw. He is also extremely competitive and competition can be a powerful motivator for him.

- Loyal/strict: Kairos lives by the rules. He has a lot of respect for Fenguard’s ways, and sees the pack as stronger when the laws are followed and tradition is respected. Because of this, he has a lot of respect for his Haihefa(alpha), and dedicated himself to the pack, being an essential contribution.

- Aggressive/cruel: Though Kiora helps him with it, Kairos can often come off as rude or aggressive. He takes out his stress on others, and often snaps at Neka as a way to calm himself.

- Faithful/stubborn: Kairos’ faith is unbudging. He believes so strongly that religion is crucial to the pack, and because of that, he doesn’t allow any rules to be broken or traditions to be ignored.

- Moral/avenger: He sticks to a very strict set of morals, and believed that there is no room for injustice in the world. To him everything is black and white. You are either right or wrong, and if you’re wrong, you need to be punished in his eyes.

- Motivated/efficient: His strong beliefs are a very strong motivation for Kairos. He doesn’t allow himself to slack off, because that would take away from the pack’s strength, and in turn, the safety of his mate and pups.

--------------------

History:

Major life events:

• Death of mother 3 months after birth: Because he never got to know his mother very well, her death contributed to his individualism.
  • Becoming Eliora’s mate: Meeting Eliora was, in his own words, the best thing that ever happened to Kairos. Although he is extremely ambitious, he would throw away his rank and career in Fenguard if it meant staying with her. She is also one of the few people who is able to calm him when he gets angry, and his biggest motivation.
  • Death of his father: Kairos believed his father to be weak, viewing his lenience as a threat to the pack. He was never pushed by his father to be better, and believed that because of that his Iseah was a bad parent, and disrespected the pack. This strengthened his commitment to becoming a father or mentor who pushes his pups or apprentices, always looking for improvement in them.
  • Becoming a father: When Eliora became pregnant, Kairos panicked, unsure of how his kids would look at him because of the way he had always looked down on his own father. However, when they were born, he knew that he loved them and that was enough. He may come off as an unloving father who expects more than his kids can deliver, but he puts on that show in order to motivate them

Other: N/A

Edited at May 2, 2020 08:03 PM by ArrowStrike

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us