Wolf Play : Zoran || Haihefa of Fenguard
Chatbox
 Raging Flames
08:42:52 Rage, Flames
Whisp
I was going to suggest that one, but for some reason, I couldn't find it in Barter and I didn't want to send you on a wild goose chase lol
 Whispering Rain
08:41:21 Whisp, Rain
Oh my gosh I just discovered the green fae mask and I love it. I've just gotta get a couple apples!
 Black River
08:40:09 
Tyty guys! I was thinkin of using them for my generation project c: Once I have pups that are old enough!
 BuggyOs
08:39:48 Bug-a-boo
River
I think 3 years?
 Eternity
08:39:37 ET
Black River
3 :]
 Raging Flames
08:39:00 Rage, Flames
Oh yeah! Good call
 Black River
08:38:59 
What age are Wolf Party wolves usually?
 BuggyOs
08:38:40 Bug-a-boo
Theres gonna be a WP event!
 BuggyOs
08:38:28 Bug-a-boo
Wait til next month!
 Raging Flames
08:38:12 Rage, Flames
Oof, y'all are making me want to blow more mush on WolfParty XD
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Zoran || Haihefa of FenguardMay 2, 2020 05:23 PM

ArrowStrike

Lightbringer

Give Award

Zoran

"Your legacy is about what you leave behind, not what you take with you."

---------------------------

Appearance Description: Have an idea? submit it here: https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=31&t=54268&page=1

Image:

N/A

Nicknames: None

--------------------

Height: 34"

Weight: 156 lbs

Top Speed: 35 mph

Bite force: 1,090 pounds

-------------------

Build: Zoran has a lean, tall form. He has very defined muscles covered by a well-kept coat.

Voice: He has a deep voice, filled with confidence and importance

Scent: Zoran smells of smoke and night air.

Accessories: two eagle feathers on his ear, symbolizing his rank as Haihefa of Fenguard. Four raven feathers, each symbolizing a kill.

--------------------

Current Pack: Trigeda(Fenguard)

Religion: Fenguardian

Birth Pack/place: Fenguard

--------------------

Offspring: None

Parents: (Skye, deceased), (Cicero, deceased)

Siblings: (Enzo, Fenguard Wormana)

Other family: (Elohim, former commander/mentor)

Mate: None

--------------------

Personality:

- Outgoing/confident:

- Responsible/wise:

- Faithful: Believing strongly in Fenguard’s religion, Zoran is one of the few wolves in the pack who has proof of the existence of the flame. Because of this, he visits the bloodstone and seeks the advice of previous commanders whenever making an important decision(such as choosing a second, which he has to do soon)

--------------------

Changing events:
- Being chosen as Elohim’s second: Boosted his confidence and motivated him to continue growing in skill. Also distanced him with his brother.

- Father killed when he was two: Zoran’s father had always favored him over his brother, and his death brought more of a gap between the two, as in Cicero’s final breaths, he called for Zoran and never mentioned Enzo.

- Passing of the flame: Restrengthened his bond with his brother. Restored his faith in tradition and the Fenguard faith(he saw the past commanders in the dream next to the bloodstone). No guilt was gained for killing Elohim, because his mentor had wanted him to, and told him he was proud in the dream after.

- Death of his mother(he was 5): His mother died at 9 years old, longer than most wolves ever live to reach. The loss brought him and his brother closer than before and proved to him that life truly goes on, and doesn’t stop for anyone. Strengthened sense of responsibility over the pack.

- Birth of Enzo’s pups: Key and Ilian are the lights of Zoran’s life, and he’s taken special care to watch over them. Strengthened sense of future and added to the importance of keeping the pack safe.

- Choosing a second - Has not chosen yet, will choose Key.

History:

Zoran was born into Fenguard with his brother Enzo. They grew up together, competing against each other to build their skills and motivate their growth. However, Zoran’s life took a turn during the Reaping, where he competed in the competition to prove his strength to the pack, and was chosen by Fenguard’s alpha at the time, Haihefa Elohim, to be his second. This achievement split him and his brother, their closeness diminishing in the place of jealousy.

Outranking his brother, he surpassed him in skill and strength, and quickly grew to become a strong warrior. After being chosen, they spoke less often and almost never sparred. Zoran watched as Enzo advanced in ranks, but said nothing as he saw his brother progress, and grew his own kind of jealousy as Enzo found something he never did: love.

His father was killed by a bear when he was two, during a patrol of the territory. In his final moments, he called for Zoran, who was out training with Elohim. Enzo, who had been by his father’s side never heard his name, and his jealousy of Zoran only grew from that moment. Forgotten by his father, Enzo left the scene to take shelter with Moria, and Zoran only heard what had happened after returning from his training.

Elohim reached the age of 8 as he turned 3, and it was then decided by the Flamekeeper to pass on the flame. Afraid of losing the bond he shared with Elohim, Zoran ran away on the morning of the ceremony, only to run into his brother. There, he confided his fear that he would be unable to kill Elohim in order to claim his role as Haihefa. Seeing his brother’s struggle, Enzo convinced him to go back, sharing the way he had always looked up to Zoran and the reliability and strength he saw in his brother. With the encouragement of Enzo, Zoran returned to the camp before anyone noticed his absence, with a burst of courage and a restored bond with his brother.

Accompanied by Elohim and Nyru(who had just become flamekeeper), Zoran entered the cave where the bloodstone stood, and spoke his last words to Elohim. In ancient tradition, Zoran said to Elohim, “Koma op krunes,” and Elohim responded with “Koma op Haihefa.” Then, as tradition commanded, he bit Elohim’s jugular in the quickest, most painful death he could give his mentor. Having completed the tradition, Nyru collected Elohim’s draining blood in a bowl before pouring it over Zoran. That night, sleeping next to the moonstone, he saw each commander that had come before him and received their advice. Lastly, Elohim spoke to him in the dream, telling him he was ready to lead, and that he was proud of him.

When he awoke, Zoran was taken back to the pack and Nyru gave him his feathers, symbolizing his new rank.

When his mother died, Enzo and Zoran grieved together, performing the burial ceremony and standing in silent vigil until sunrise the next morning. As their only remaining family, they looked to each other more than ever to support each other.

Though he had never had love of his own, Zoran saw Enzo’s mate, Moria, as family, and looked to her newborn pups as his own. He became particularly fond of Key, and confided in Enzo, saying he saw great potential in the two apprentices, possibly enough to choose one as his second. However, he swore that if he were to choose one, he would get permission from Enzo first, in order not to lose his trust or distance the pups from each other as he was with his brother.

Other: N/A

Edited at May 2, 2020 08:03 PM by ArrowStrike

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us