Wolf Play : Story Loners || DNP
Chatbox
 Raging Flames
08:42:52 Rage, Flames
Whisp
I was going to suggest that one, but for some reason, I couldn't find it in Barter and I didn't want to send you on a wild goose chase lol
 Whispering Rain
08:41:21 Whisp, Rain
Oh my gosh I just discovered the green fae mask and I love it. I've just gotta get a couple apples!
 Black River
08:40:09 
Tyty guys! I was thinkin of using them for my generation project c: Once I have pups that are old enough!
 BuggyOs
08:39:48 Bug-a-boo
River
I think 3 years?
 Eternity
08:39:37 ET
Black River
3 :]
 Raging Flames
08:39:00 Rage, Flames
Oh yeah! Good call
 Black River
08:38:59 
What age are Wolf Party wolves usually?
 BuggyOs
08:38:40 Bug-a-boo
Theres gonna be a WP event!
 BuggyOs
08:38:28 Bug-a-boo
Wait til next month!
 Raging Flames
08:38:12 Rage, Flames
Oof, y'all are making me want to blow more mush on WolfParty XD
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Story Loners || DNPApril 30, 2020 03:15 PM

ArrowStrike

Lightbringer

Give Award
Character sheets for loners in my upcoming story. Many are unfinished, but still have important info.

Edited at April 30, 2020 03:27 PM by ArrowStrike
Story Loners || DNPApril 30, 2020 03:16 PM

ArrowStrike

Lightbringer

Give Award
Seven:

Image: Coming soon
Appearance Description: A large wolf with a white base-coat. He has a brown overcoat with small splashes of caramel built in. Green eyes glitter from behind his thick fur. He is extremely large for a wolf, and has a heavy, muscular frame.
Name: Seven
Nicknames: None
--------------------
Height: 34"
Weight: 152lbs
Top Speed: 33mph
Bite force: 1230 pounds
--------------------
Build: Heavy frame, large build.
Voice: Boyish, young voice with a fairly masculine tone.
Scent: Smells of the marsh, has an undertone of moss as he prefers that as his bedding.
Accessories: None
Current Domain:
--------------------
Current Pack: None
Religion: Fenguardian
Birth Pack/place: Fenguard
--------------------
Offspring: None
Parents: (Nyru, Fenguard Flamekeeper), (Kiona, deceased)
Siblings: None
Other family: None
Mate: N/A
--------------------
Personality:
- Suspicious/Instinctual: Though his good survival instincts raise his suspicion when he interacts with another wolf, Seven's trust is not difficult to gain.
- Ambivert/flirtatious: He can be a flirt around both males and females but is not overly extravagant with such displays.
- Confident/humble: Confident in his abilities, Seven is humble yet intimidating. His large build and graceful moves are filled with power. In a fight he can be beaten by few, and is smart enough not to fall for most traps. Able to control himself with incredible ease, Seven doesn't let his emotions get in the way of a goal.
- Rational: He holds a strict belief that what is meant to be will happen no matter what he does, and therefore is able to stay stoic in many situations.With a logical mind, Seven is able to make rational decisions and is easily able to provide for and take care of himself. His strength and ferocity in a fight take him far.
- Trusting/loyal: Once he trusts another fully, Seven is a loyal and reliable friend. If he finds himself with feelings for another wolf he will not shy away from telling them, and doesn't fear rejection in the way that many other wolves do.
Relationships with other Wolves: TBD
--------------------
History:
Seven was born to Nyru and Kiona in Fenguard. At the time, Nyru had just become the new flamekeeper, and let his stress out through his relationship with Kiona, who was Kairos’ sister. He truly believed he loved her, and they had their relationship in secret, since the flamekeeper isn’t allowed to take a mate or have children. Eventually though, Kiona became pregnant and was unable to hide their relationship. However, the law meant that if Nyru was found out to be the father, both Kiona and her unborn litter would be put to death. In attempt to prevent this and protect Nyru from the pack’s judgement, she claimed to have had the litter with a loner, and was banished from the pack. She was gone before the pack could punish her, but had told her brother Kairos of the father. Enraged by Nyru’s betrayal of the pack, Kairos revealed the truth and was given the right to choose Nyru’s punishment. Knowing he couldn’t banish or kill the Flamekeeper, Kairos chose to punish him through combat. Standing no chance, Nyru remained in his cave for two months after the fight, tending to his wounds and gaining back his strength. Eventually, he emerged again and continued with his Flamekeeper duties, but his front right leg never healed properly, and he will remain lame for the rest of his life--only able to walk with a limp, and unable to hunt or fend for himself.
With nowhere to go, Kiona became a loner and raised Seven, teaching him the ways of her religion. When he was little over a year old, she passed from white cough, and he continued his life as a loner, now without his mother. His religion(that of Fenguard) makes him unique to the loners and in a good place to join the pack if he ever wishes to. However, revealing his true identity would result in his death, so he has never tried to join(could possibly join if he meets Kairos and is recognized as Kiona’s son and could be played off as from a different littler and not related to Nyru)
Other: N/A

Edited at April 30, 2020 03:29 PM by ArrowStrike
Story Loners || DNPApril 30, 2020 03:28 PM

ArrowStrike

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lallo:
Appearance Description: A small white male with brown ears and brown atop his muzzle. His paws are brown, and he has a brown stripe along his tail and back.
Image: Coming soon
Nicknames: N/A
--------------------
Height: 32"
Weight: 117lbs
Top Speed: 35mph
Bite force: 1080 pounds
-------------------
Build: Slim build, good for agility and speed.
Voice: Raspy, youthful voice.
Scent: Smells of rabbit and morning dew on pine needles.
--------------------
Religion: None
Birth Pack/place: Kavu
--------------------
Parents: (Phen, deceased), (Nora, deceased)
Siblings: (Hakan, Fenguard shade, believed by him to be dead)
Other family: (Magnus, Deceased mentor from Vespen)
Mate: None
--------------------
Personality:
- Self-conscious/judgemental: Blames himself for his brother’s and Magnus’ death. He looks down on himself for not being stronger or more able of a fighter.
- Submissive: Believes he isn’t worth the fight, so he tends to remain silent when picked on, and is always the first to blame himself when something goes wrong.
- Closed off/introverted: Because he blames himself for the deaths of Magnus and Hakan, Lallo no longer allows himself to get close to others, fearing the same pain of losing them he’s felt twice before.
- anti-social/rude: He feels a sense of overwhelming anxiety when he starts to care for others, and often will come off as irritable or rude as a response. This is his coping method, and is an attempt to push them out of his life so they can’t harm him.
- Unmotivated/tired: Lallo struggles with severe depression and anxiety. Because of this, he can go days without getting up or drinking, and often delays hunting in preference of another day of peace. This only contributes to his thin, weak frame, which in turn feeds his insecurities about himself.
- Distant/unfocused: Lallo’s fondest memories are of playing with his brother and parents before Kavu was attacked, as well as the years he spent with Magnus. He spends a large amount of time to himself, thinking back to these days and living in his memories of the people he was closest to.
--------------------
History:
Lallo was born into Kavu with a twin brother, Hakan. They were very close, but Hakan was more ambitious, while Lallo was playful and easy-going, kinder than his brother and able to make friends easily. Neither of the pups knew of what their Alpha was doing to the other packs, and neither were strong enough to protect themselves when Vespen and Fenguard attacked.
The last time he saw Hakan was while they were wrestling before the pack was attacked. He watched as his parents were killed right in front of him, before a Vespen warrior picked him up by the scruff and took him back to their pack.
There, Magnus, a Vespian hunter, took Lallo in. He had recently lost his mate and two pups, and knew the loss Lallo felt. For a year Magnus looked after him, and under his watch Lallo became a strong hunter and recovered his outgoing personality. He never got very close to anyone else in the pack, and decided for himself that their way of life wasn’t what he believed in. He thought that honoring the Alphas because of a made-up royal bloodline was absurd, and despised most of the pack for their role in killing his family, particularly Echo, as it was her who killed his parents.
Around two years after arriving in Vespen, Magnus and Lallo were hunting together, when they accidentally startled a Mountain lion. Caught off guard, Magnus was mortally wounded by the beast, before falling forty feet to his death as Lallo fled the scene.
Returning to his fallen mentor, Lallo vowed to never let himself be the cause of another death, and fled the pack. From then on, he roamed as a loner and took care of himself, avoiding contact with all other wolves or cutting them as short as possible.
Story Loners || DNPApril 30, 2020 03:28 PM

ArrowStrike

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen
Appearance Description:
Image: N/A
Nicknames: None
--------------------
Height: 26-38"
Weight: 51-180 lbs
Top Speed: 31-37 mph
Bite force: 1,200 pounds
-------------------
Build:
Voice:
Scent:
Accessories:
--------------------
Birth Pack/place: Trigeda
--------------------
Offspring: (Nia, Trigeda), (Suko, loner)
Parents:
Siblings: None
Mate: (Zico, Trigeda Gona, seperated)
--------------------
Personality:
-
--------------------
History:
Story Loners || DNPApril 30, 2020 03:29 PM

ArrowStrike

Lightbringer

Give Award
Suko:
Appearance Description:
Image: N/A
Nicknames: N/A
--------------------
Height: 7”
Weight: 32 lbs
Top Speed: 7 mph
Bite force: 270 pounds
-------------------
Build:
Voice:
Scent:
--------------------
Birth Pack/place:
--------------------
Parents: (Zico, Trigeda Gona), (Aspen, loner)
Siblings: (Nia, Trigeda, never met)
Mate: None
--------------------
Personality:
-
--------------------
History:
- Birth:

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh