Wolf Play : Mysts 60- No, whenever i want Day OC Drabble | Dont post ya
Chatbox
 Raging Flames
08:42:52 Rage, Flames
Whisp
I was going to suggest that one, but for some reason, I couldn't find it in Barter and I didn't want to send you on a wild goose chase lol
 Whispering Rain
08:41:21 Whisp, Rain
Oh my gosh I just discovered the green fae mask and I love it. I've just gotta get a couple apples!
 Black River
08:40:09 
Tyty guys! I was thinkin of using them for my generation project c: Once I have pups that are old enough!
 BuggyOs
08:39:48 Bug-a-boo
River
I think 3 years?
 Eternity
08:39:37 ET
Black River
3 :]
 Raging Flames
08:39:00 Rage, Flames
Oh yeah! Good call
 Black River
08:38:59 
What age are Wolf Party wolves usually?
 BuggyOs
08:38:40 Bug-a-boo
Theres gonna be a WP event!
 BuggyOs
08:38:28 Bug-a-boo
Wait til next month!
 Raging Flames
08:38:12 Rage, Flames
Oof, y'all are making me want to blow more mush on WolfParty XD
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Mysts 60- No, whenever i want Day OC Drabble | Dont post ya April 27, 2020 07:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah i literally copied Aku
hEy tHeY dIdN'T cOpYrIgHt
-
I forgot too do every day-
-
I aim to feature all of my OCs in a story, (In multiple, not just one >.>) I will be attempting to make everyone meet, unless of course they are arch enemies xD

Le Charactors-
-
Le Discussion-

Edited at May 6, 2020 09:05 AM by Mysterys
Mysts 60- No, whenever i want Day OC Drabble | Dont post ya April 28, 2020 03:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
i should start writing
fine i will art first then write >.>
Mysts 60- No, whenever i want Day OC Drabble | Dont post ya April 28, 2020 08:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Featuring - Bennie, Viatorem and Nishimura
-
Thunder rumbled overhead as Nishimura flew up to the top of his tree, his wings flapping gracefully. He nestled in the branches above, just as the rain started to hit.
Perfect
He thought contently.
He was about to start his sleep when he heard a shouting from down below, a female voice.
Nishimura peered down to see a black and white canine, and just behind her, a golden canine.
What the.. Who are they
Nishimura thought. He couldn't communicate with them, being a spirit and all.
And then, to his surprise, the golden one jumped up, latching his mouth onto the branches.
"We need to escape the storm, sorry for barging in"
The golden canine mumbled, hauling himself up. He then helped the black and white one up.
"I'm Viatorem, and that's Bennie" The golden dog said to Nishimura, a slight hint of cowardness in his voice.
Then Viatorem peered at him, confusion covering his face.
''Can.. Can you even speak?'' He asked, his eyes narrowing.
Nishimura looked back at him, folding his wings up properly and laying his ears back. He opened his mouth, but nothing was to be heard.
''Viator, he can't speak. Clearly.'' Bennie stated.
Viatorem shook his head and scrambled over the branches of the Magnolia, until he came to a good spot and lay down. Bennie did the same, though she was a bit more careful as to her small build.
Bennie closed her eyes sleepily, just as a long wave of thunder came over the tree.
Viatorem snorted and closed his eyes alongside her, his satchel hanging down.
Nishimura looked at them, feeling happy to actually have company for once.
He was about too go to sleep himself when lighting struck the forest at the bottom of the cliff, sending him into shock.
Viatorem woke, startled.
''What in tarnation is going on?'' He asked, in a loud but low voice.
Nishimura poked his nose through the wet leaves, and Viatorem got up and made his way over, joining him. Thats when they saw the forest below. It wasn't on fire, but one tree had fallen on its side.
Viatorem let out an.. Unknown sound, just as Bennie raised her head.
''Oi, you too, s l e e p!'' She said sharply, though she gave Nishimura an apologetic look. The males both went back to sleep, though Nishimura went into a very tight ball.
Nishimura awoke late at night, most likely around midnight. He tried multiple times to get back to his peaceful slumber, but yet there was no avail.
He eventually climbed up the the higher branch, and poked his head out the top, watching the stars. The night was beautiful, afterall.
The storm has clearly stopped many hours ago, so the sky was calm.
I just wish they could hear me.
This thought kept rolling over and over in his head, till he shook it away.
Nishimura loved the sky and cliff around this time. It was just so.. Peaceful.
Then he heard a rustle, and then a grunt and some falling, behind him, and then Bennie poked her head out next to him, wonder in her eyes.
"whatcha doing, stranger?"
Bennie questioned, and Nisnimura pointed his muzzle to.the sky. Bennie followed his gaze and got the message, and sat down to join him.
Viatorem still slept soundly, he wasn't much of a light sleeper.
After a few minutes, Bennie stated she was going back to sleep, and popped her head back into the tree.
After another ten minutes, Nishimura went back into the tree, and headed back over to his spot. He gave a single glance too the edge of the cliff, towards the forest, and then looked back, curling up into his branches once more.

Edited at April 28, 2020 03:39 PM by Mysterys
Mysts 60- No, whenever i want Day OC Drabble | Dont post ya April 30, 2020 01:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Damnit i forgot >.>
-
Featuring - Zodiac, and Tano Hotaka
-
A black wolf covered in cobwebs raced past the pine trees, his eyes wild.
Tano.
He skidded to a halt beside a dark, looming cave.
My favourite
Tano thought, and with a snarl, he padded on in.
Tano reached a corner, and felt a tap on his back.
A familiar paw.
He spun around and snarled, it was Zodiac.
''Zodiac.''
He said in an annoyed tone.
''Hello, Tany!''
Zodiac said in a mocking way.
The four tailed wolf walked around Tano, looking him up and down.
''You look worse.'' She stated, before coming back too the front of him and sitting elegantly.
Tano snarled at her. Zodiac had always annoyed him.
''Hello, Zodiac. I always get s u c h a nice greeting.'' Tano answered.
Zodiac only swished her tail around him, and proceeded into the back of the cave.
''You come for the potion?'' The female demon asked.
Tano nodded, and followed her.
They both arrived at a tall shelf, deep in the cave. It was covered by many bones, fire in bottles, and bottles of unknown substances.
Zodiac walked up to the end of the shelf, picking off a bottle full of purple liquid.
''Here'' She said, handing it too Tano.
Tano nodded as a thank you, and turned to leave, the bottle in his jaw. He started to run, picking up pace.
Finally. Shes so annoying
Many hours later, Tano arrived at his cave. His cave was much bigger than Zodiacs, and had multiple exits and entrances.
He entered at the main ground entrance, and padded down the slope. One Tano was at the main room, he put the bottle down on the ground, and went to go through his chest.
He dug through the pile of stuff, until he came to his padlock.
A heavy chained padlock.
He put this padlock around the bottles top. It would never open again without his key.
He put it in his chest, closed it. Never to be seen again. That potion was dangerous.
Now. That was done, his main, and only, task for the day done.
That meant Tano could sleep now.
He padded over to his alcove, and lay down on the stone floor, and started to sleep.
-
Sorry this one is a lot shorter >.>

Edited at May 1, 2020 05:49 AM by Mysterys
Mysts 60- No, whenever i want Day OC Drabble | Dont post ya May 1, 2020 06:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Featuring - Hawthorne, and Bennie (Sorry to include her again but i must)
-
Bennie ran through the plains, a grin on her face.
''You can't catch me, Thorne!'' She yelled to the canine behind her. Hawthorne.
The nature spirit growled in a playful way, and picked up speed.
He got closer and closer to her, and then pounced. The two canines fell too the ground in a heap, laughing.
''Good chase'' Hawthorne stated, and got off Bennie. Bennie only nodded, and got up.
''Want to head back to my place?'' Bennie asked.
Hawthorne wagged excitedly. ''Of course!'' He quietly-shouted to her.
Bennie laughed again, and they set off towards Bennies home. She lived in a hollowed out tree, though it was still standing. She had covered the ground in anything soft, so it wasn't hard ground.
They arrived just a few minutes later, and Bennie welcomed Hawthorne into her tree. Hawthorne wagged his tail, and lay down on the soft floor.
Bennie joined him, and rolled on her back.
''Hawthorne..'' She started. Hawthorne turned his head to look at her, ''Yes?'' He asked. ''Have you seen a dinosaur?'' Bennie asked excitedly. Hawthorne was taken aback, but happy all the same.
''No, i haven't sadly. We are immortal, us nature spirits, but i have only been alive for two thousand years.'' He answered her. Bennie thought about this, and smiled.
''I see. Its still cool how old you are though!''
Hawthorne gave her a weak smile, and a small wag, and then rested his head. ''I am going too sleep, night Bennie.'' Hawthorne said, and closed his eyes.
Bennie went too sleep too, though she was still on her back.
Hawthorne woke up at a normal time, for him at least, 6AM. He got up, crouched, and pounced on Bennie, causing her too wake up in alarm. She started too attack Hawthornes belly in annoyance.
''Get off me!'' She yelled, though it was playful.
Oh look no motivation how nice

Edited at May 4, 2020 12:41 PM by Mysterys

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us