Wolf Play : Akus 60 Day OC One-Shot Challenge | DNP
Chatbox
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣
 Vulpixles
07:57:07 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Primary Account: 96 Mushrooms
Mushroom Hole: 7700 Mushrooms

I don't know how long I give myself before I blow all of this mush
 Clear Sky
07:56:54 Sky / Blue - she,her
alfi darki, that real nice i wish i had that amount of apples
 MINEOLA
07:56:05 Alfi Darky
Apples: 21
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 561
Mushrooms Saved: 380

Not bad :)
 Clear Sky
07:55:17 Sky / Blue - she,her
bear lol :')
 Bears den
07:54:09 Bear
Sky your talking? XD
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 17
Mushrooms Saved: 0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Akus 60 Day OC One-Shot Challenge | DNPApril 25, 2020 09:33 PM

AyukioCC

Darkseeker

Give Award
A 60 day (for now) challenge where I aim to feature all 200 of my OCs at some point in those two months. And no, not 200 at once qwq These drabbles one-shots are non-canon and I'll be attempting to mix and match everyone (though my humans will interact with humans and other animals with, well, other animals lmao)

Edit: I ended up writing WAY more than I expected so these are one-shots lmao

A story a day keeps the writer's block away- xD
Anyway you can find my OCs here:

Discussion thread will be here:
I'd be very, very thankful to have some prompts in there ;w;

Temporarily on hold while I update some OCs and give some personalities :3

Edited at May 14, 2020 11:56 AM by Akugitsune328
Akus 60 Day OC One-Shot Challenge | DNPApril 26, 2020 11:15 AM

AyukioCC

Darkseeker

Give Award
Featuring: Shun, Lily, Reaper, Touma

Shrouded by clouds, the winter night sky was darker than ever. Startled awake by a sharp howl, Shun found himself unable to fall back asleep, much to his dismay. Mustering his courage, he stepped outside his pack den, paws shaking with every step. In the darkness that enveloped the lands, even Shun's white pelt was barely visible. A quiet whimper reverberated in the back of his throat. Oh how much he regretted his decision...

A soft thud echoed through the night but to the highstrung male, it was practically a boom. Shun leaped away from the sound with a loud yelp, heterochromic eyes watering. Laying low, silently praying for someone to come save him from whatever was lurking in the dark, he found himself face to face with an apathetic female wolf. "Oh, it was just you..." He laughed nervously, getting back to his feet. Her monochrome pelt seemed shades darker than in the day and Shun was simply unused to seeing the lazy female moving about. He'd heard in passing that she was a nocturnal hunter, but considering how he had a tendency to force himself to sleep through the darker hours, it was no surprise that he'd never had an encounter while she was more active. "I- I thought you were a ..." Shun shuddered. "I-I'm sure you know what I mean."

"A ghost?" Lily questioned with a bored look. Her answer came in the form of a yelp and a quickly disappearing white blur. She sighed, moving away from the clearing with a grumble. "What a pain."

Panting, Shun slowed down to a trot. After a few more seconds and a shaky deep breath, he finally stopped. To think Lily would say the cursed word. The boy began to shake again, fear clinging to his mind. There was no doubt that Lily had summoned that purple flash that he'd seen in the background. Peering behind him, he paled seeing purple in the distance. Shaking his head he looked again only to see that the ghost was now getting closer with every ticking second. The winter air was practically absolute zero and all Shun could hear was the pounding of his heart in his chest.

Suddenly, the ghost moved immensely fast, cutting through the air and landing right before him. "Boo." What resulted was an ear piercing howl, bordering on a scream. The frightened canine's wide eyes took in the ghost before him only to recognize the iconic purple skeletal markings.

"O-oh my god, Reaper- Don't scare me like that..." Shun's eyes watered in a mixture of fear and relief. Reaper's eyes danced, lips quirked into a small, but rare smile.

"I'll think about it." He stated, tone expressing apathy but his eyes told a different story. Of course, gullible Shun could hardly tell.

"Okay!" Ears perked and sparkling gaze, it wasn't hard to see why Shun was both the easiest prank target and everyone's adorable bean, no matter how much he tried to act as an older brother. Bouncing to his feet, Shun grinned, powder white tail swishing back and forth. "Good night, Reaper!" The skeleton marked hound nodded, seeing off the relieved white pelted wolf.

Shun hopped back in the direction of his den with a gleeful step. However, he quickly remembered his solitude in the dark and suddenly, the fear came rushing back. "I should have asked Reaper to come with me..." He whimpered. Crawling forward with shaking limbs he found his journey home interrupted by a furry arch.

"What are you doing." Shun looked up only to see a pair of pupilless white eyes. He was seconds from screaming once again only for his muzzle to be slammed shut by a dark furred paw. Sound muffled and a bit more rational, Shun realized that what he'd thought was yet another ghost was his younger brother.

Stumbling back to his feet, Shun found himself face to face with his disapproving sibling. "Uh... well I thought I saw a g-g... thing, but I guess it was nothing." Ears flickering in his nervousness, Shun couldn't help but curl into himself. Touma wasn't at all surprised by Shun's fear of ghosts and so he only sighed. Here he thought that someone had been injured when he heard the most haunting, soulshaking scream in the middle of the night. And maybe a small part of him thought that their den was haunted, but there's no way he would admit that to anybody.

"Lets just go to sleep, Shun," Touma grumbled, already moving back into their den as the white pelted wolf quickly followed him. Making himself comfortable, the gray canine found his sleeping ritual interrupted by his brother. "... Shun." Before he could name his protests, he found himself staring at the most watery gaze.

"Toouma-" Shun whined quietly in an effort to both gain permission and not wake up their fellow packmates. "Pleease?" The pupilless hound sighed, wondering when in the world his brother would learn to sleep on his own.

"Fine, fine just for today," He grumbled, as Shun nestled right next to his smaller brother. While Shun woke up postively well rested, the whole day Touma would find himself teased by many of his packmates for his "inability to sleep on his own."

Edited at May 2, 2020 04:22 AM by Akugitsune328
Akus 60 Day OC One-Shot Challenge | DNPApril 27, 2020 10:24 PM

AyukioCC

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ace of Spades sometimes got bored simply swimming in the river that encircled much of the Yashiro Pack territory. Of course, exploring underwater was loads of fun, especially when he found new water-dwelling friends. But even that can get repetitive.

Poking his head out of the water, he found the general area absent. Using his front paws and powerful tail, he pushed himself out of the chilly waters, soft dirt plastering itself all over his limbs. Looking around, he thought he saw some wolves sprinting into the forest, most likely heading off on another hunt, but other than that, the den wasn't bustling as much as usual. Of course, as he gazed at the sky, he realized that the sun's disappearance was probably the reason why.

Ace took a few bounds forward before dramatically falling on his snout. Stumbling up, Ace shook his fur, rubbing his sore nose with his paw, only to stumble once more. "Owww," The wolf-shark grumbled with a pout, sneezing as dirt filled his nostrils.

"What are you doing." Blinking the stars away, the spade marked hybrid looked up only to see the disapproving frown of a heart marked female wolf hybrid. Ace's shark tail wagged happily.

"Heya Hearts!" He giggled, a silly grin crossing his muzzle. Stumbling back to his paws, Ace ignored the sigh that escaped the wolf-stingray's body.

"...Hello Ace." The female wolf looked completely exasperated. Ace's fur was a mix between water droplets and mud stains, a completely disgusting sight. Ace bounced forward to nuzzle Hearts in his bursting happiness only to find his affections unwanted.

"...Hearts?" Ace questioned with dropped ears, wondering why the female refused his touch. Completely dejected, the wolf-shark was the perfect image of a kicked puppy with his lowered head, hooded aquamarine eyes and small sniffle. Queen of Hearts had never ignored him like this.

Hearts was stunned, not expecting to have hurt her fellow water-dwelling pack mate with her attitude. "No, Ace it's just- your fur-" She tried to explain in broken chunks, wanting desperately to comfort the male hybrid before her. "It's... disgusting." Wait no that wasn't what she wanted to say-

Ace turned around heartbroken, dragging his shark tail like a pile of weights. "Wait no, Ace, that's not what I meant, I'm sorry!" Ace paused, not expecting an apology from the prideful female. Heart's ears drooped, head low, a rare sight for the woman who quite literally had Queen in her name. "I'm sorry I misspoke. I meant that there's mud in your fur- Quite a lot of it." Ace blinked, examining his reflection in the river.

Well... all he could say was that he didn't recall being a brownscale wolf. The mud water had plastered itself all over his face, and splattered along his sides, making him almost look like a chocolate cake. On the other hand, the female hybrid was completely free of grime other than the small amount around her paws, inevitable when walking on dirt after some rain. "In you go, Ace." Without hesitation, the wolf-shark hopped in, moving rapidly through the water. With every burst of speed, the mud that had been laced throughout his fur dislodged, allowing for him to return to being the grayscale wolf that he was.

Seconds after he stopped moving, he felt a large ripple move through the water before he felt a warm muzzle bump into his neck. To his delight, Hearts had followed his descent underwater, propelling herself with her paws. With some high pitched chirps, he brushed against her side, mindful of the very venomous tail tip of hers, relieved that Hearts didn't suddenly hate the cheerful boy. Her chirps echoed his, just as content now that the misunderstanding had been cleared. And so the two wolf hybrids spent the rest of the evening exploring the familiar waters together.

Edited at April 28, 2020 01:17 AM by Akugitsune328
Akus 60 Day OC One-Shot Challenge | DNPApril 28, 2020 10:01 AM

AyukioCC

Darkseeker

Give Award
Featuring: Amitz, Ädel

There was nothing more awkward for the two hounds than having to patrol their pack borders together. Neither mutt was particularly social, in fact both were rather aloof. However, Amitz and Ädel were responsible dogs and so they trotted around the border without complaint.

It was only after a stray coyote crossed the invisible line between wilderness and home that sparks flew between the two canines. While Amitz was the first to react, Ädel was simply faster to move, nimble with her smaller form. With a low growl rumbling in the back of her throat, the Malinois mix pounced forward, fangs barely missing the dark tan pelt of the offending coyote. Just as the frightened coyote lunged out of sheer desperation, the poor canine found itself tackled by a large hound packed with muscle.

Both Amitz and the coyote rolled a few ways away before the coyote scrambled to its feet and sprinted away. Amitz huffed, disappointed that he couldn't resolve the situation permanently, but put that aside in favor of ensuring that Ädel was safe. He was, however, not expecting the annoyed look on the prideful girl's face.

"I could have handled that on my own." She growled, eyes narrowed. She wasn't weak, and she most definitely didn't need some hound to protect.

Amitz frowned, now becoming irate from her words. "You clearly couldn't. You were seconds from becoming coyote food." He responded bluntly, a low growl rumbling from his chest. "Ungrateful mutt," Amitz grumbled under his breath, but he only added oil to the flames.

"I'm not so fragile that I need your protection, Amitz." Ädel snarled, offended by his words. The prideful female huffed, disinterested in his presence, before striding away with her nose pointedly in the air.

"Women," Amitz grumbled before following the irritated hound. Here he was just trying not to lose another comrade. Okay, maybe he'd been a bit rude in response, but-. Amitz continued to pad forward, rage cooling down with every step. "Ädel." She didn't falter in her trot. "Ädel." He called again, this time managing to get her to turn back.

"What." The Malinois mix snarled, annoyance still evident. Amitz fumbled with the words in his head, very much unused to saying this certain phrase.

"I apologize." He dipped his head, nothing very obvious, but still noticeable. Ädel paused, regaining some rationale. Her ear flickered, as she couldn't help, but feel uncomfortable. Okay, maybe she'd overreacted. However, apologizing or acknowledging her mistake was difficult for the prideful hound.

"...I as well." She managed before she looked away. "Apologies." She mumbled, but thankfully, Amitz didn't push her to repeat her barely audible addition. Amitz chuffed before nodding his head, acknowledging her words without a comment. "And thank you." She murmured. There was no indication that the large former soldier had heard other than the slight pause in his step as the two continued their patrol, this time comfortable in each other's presence.

Edited at April 28, 2020 10:10 AM by Akugitsune328
Akus 60 Day OC One-Shot Challenge | DNPApril 29, 2020 01:10 PM

AyukioCC

Darkseeker

Give Award

Featuring: Wade, Reinheit

It was a quiet day for the avarius, the sun warming his pelt comfortably. The white spider lily adorned creature had ventured from his forest into the bright clearing in order to sunbathe. Lithe limbs stretched as he sighed contently.

Suddenly, he heard some crunching branches. Lifting his horned head, Reinheit gazed in the direction of the sound, curious and cautious. To his surprise, a familiar striped hyena padded forward, front legs wrapped in bandages and ears gleaming from his piercings.

"Yo, Rein." Wade greeted with a nonchalant grin. "I had this idea-" Reinheit may not interact with the other creatures of the forest much, but he at least knew that Wade and ideas rarely went well together. The avarius cocked his head, unable to question verbally due to his muteness, but wanting to communicate regardless. Wade's spade tipped tail whipped excitedly.

"So, dude, I was thinking. Just having white flowers is sorta dull, don'tcha think? Being the considerate hyena I am, I brought this to give ya some flare!" It was then that Reinheit noticed an out of place bandanna tied around Wade's back leg. With a neon green base and violet smily faces, he couldn't exactly say it was to his taste. "Isn't this rad?!" Wade smiled excitedly as he removed the item. "Put it on bro!"

Reinheit stared at the cloth blankly. Yeah, no. The pony-sized avarius heaved himself up before beginning to pad away. "Duude I swear it'll be good-" Reinheit simply sighed. "Rein-!" With that the avarius' relaxing day came to an end, and he found himself chased by the fashion-obsessed hyena for the rest of the day.

Edited at April 29, 2020 01:14 PM by Akugitsune328
Akus 60 Day OC One-Shot Challenge | DNPApril 30, 2020 07:26 PM

AyukioCC

Darkseeker

Give Award

Featuring: Arcturus, Chuuya, Shirou, Yayoi, Sen, Shin, Forest

It'll be fun, Arc! Come visit my pack, a certain alien wolf exclaimed telepathically. The floating, green canine with glowing rings had stumbled upon the celestial being while he was exploring space. There are all kinds of wolves! And non-wolves too! Arcturus couldn't help, but be curious. It'd been at least a dozen centuries since he last visited Earth and the last time he was there, he was almost eaten by a large creature.

Now, Arcturus found himself padding after his alien guide, little crystal of light trailing with his every step. The large cherry blossom tree at the center of the Yashiro pack served as a beacon, and already Arcturus was taken aback by just how active the residents were. Here! Let me introduce you to Shin! Chuuya communicated, floating forward slowly. Arcturus nodded, following when he heard a soft giggle.

Turning curiously, he couldn't help but stare blankly as a monochrome wolf with skeletal markings talked to empty space. Had they lost their mind? Upon closer inspection, the canine seemed to be talking to a stag skull along with a pile of other bones. Oh, that's just Shirou. He loves bones! Chuuya grinned as Arcturus suppressed the urge to go back to space. He just loves bones, the sunset-colored celestial being told himself, glancing at Shirou once more. Come on, Arc! This way~

Arcturus padded after the alien, ever so slightly concerned for his friend's sanity when he heard a loud crash. Startled, his head whipped in the direction of the sound only to see a large, bulky monochrome wolf sitting in front of a snapped tree, shaking their head. Oh, that's just Yayoi. She loves headbutting trees! Chuuya informed as Arcturus couldn't help but do a double-take. She... headbutted the tree? And it snapped?! The mute celestial's jaw dropped. Come on, Arc! Shin is just a few aneils away! Oh, he'd forgotten about the strange form of the metric system that the alien used. Without understanding what was meant, Arcturus decided to follow Chuuya without question. Now he was sure that he should go home soon-

Chuu is that you? A soft buzz echoed in his mind as Arcturus looked around for the source. Oh, you brought a guest! I'm right here. Confused, he looked around some more. Over here, silly~ a little more to the right! Following the mysterious voice, he found himself face to face with a minuscule wolf, about the size of a sugar cube. Hello! I'm Sen~ The small canine introduced themselves telepathically.

I'm Arcturus. The celestial being greeted. I've come from Boötes. My constellation is that way. He pointed his nose in the Northern direction.

Wow, a celestial! Sen seemed to vibrate with excitement. I'm one of the nature spirits in this forest. Oh, come meet Shin! He should be with Forest. Arcturus cocked his head before following the cheerful spirit. There he is! Sen exclaimed before speeding away, disappearing before one could blink.

Steadily approaching along with Chuuya, he found himself before a large canid creature with huge antlers. Next to the large canine was a small green dragon with golden horns, tufts of fur lining his back. "You must be Arcturus. I've heard about you from Chuuya." The wolf stated before introducing himself, "You may call me Shin. I am the guardian of the forest." There was a long pause as Shin seemed to subtly signal the dragon to speak. The forest guardian cleared his throat.

"I'm Forest." Catching the hint, the dragon introduced himself as he nibbled on a fish. "This is Webster." Forest held out the dead fish with his paws for the world to see. Arcturus couldn't help but stare blankly.

...I see. The celestial was completely lost.

Where'd Walter go? And Aquas? Chuuya questioned the little dragon. Arcturus really didn't want to know. He needed to learn how to teleport-

"In here." Forest happily patted his cream-colored tummy. "It's okay, Webster will join them soon." The crunching sound of bones was sickening, the dead fish torn to shreds.

Why am I here again? The sunset-colored celestial mumbled mentally as he looked up at the sky, forcing himself to tune out the family reunion of Webster, Walter, and Aquas.

Edited at May 2, 2020 04:31 AM by Akugitsune328
Akus 60 Day OC One-Shot Challenge | DNPMay 3, 2020 02:41 PM

AyukioCC

Darkseeker

Give Award

(Making up for some missed days >.<)

Featuring: Flare, Yayoi, Raito, Raiu, Miyu, Shuuya

"Hurry up, little sloths! You're gonna bite my dust!" A black and white furred female wolf grinned before sprinting into the forest that surrounded the Yashiro Pack den. An abnormally muscular female wolf with dense bones, Yayoi is one of the most powerful and largest of wolves in their pack due to her strange physique. While she wasn't the fastest due to being weighed down by both muscle mass and bone density, she was still able to outspeed most of the canines she knew.

Raito happened to fit in the "cannot beat in speed" category.

"Too slow, princess~" The fluorescent lithe male cooed as he sped past her, nimbly dodging the trees and rocks as they raced. Yayoi snarled as she headbutted yet another rock, shattering the stone to pieces.

"Holy..." A flame pelted male mumbled as he starred at the destroyed obstacle blankly. "How is her head still in tact?" He couldn't help, but wonder, before he shook his head, remembering what he was supposed to do, or rather what they were supposed to do. "Yayoi! Raito! We're supposed to go the other way! And slow down! We're supposed to be hunting, not racing!" A sigh left him as his tail bristled in response to his irritation.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of rustling bushes. Cocking his head, Flare found himself still unprepared for a certain speedy canine's sudden appearance. "Whoa!" Flare pinned himself to the ground as Raito leapt over him with an amused cackle.

"Boar Princess incoming, Flare~" It took the bright colored hound a few seconds to comprehend. His expressive purple eyes widened as he leapt atop a nearby log. Just in time, it seemed, as their "Boar Princess" tackled through the space he had just been. He definitely wouldn't have gotten away uninjured if he had take a him from the powerful female.

"Phew... wait, guys! We're supposed to go hunting! Not racing!" Flare called as he raced after his packmates.

Unbeknownst to the sprinting trio, a certain alien wolf was floating above the forest, electricity crackling around him. Guess Miyu's squad isn't hunting today. Raiu sighed, before flying in the direction of the butterfly marked male. He just hoped that he wouldn't get in trouble with Shuuya...

(It was later said that everyone in Miyu's squad and Raiu was scolded heavily by Shuuya, much to Raiu's dismay)

Edited at May 3, 2020 02:48 PM by Akugitsune328
Akus 60 Day OC One-Shot Challenge | DNPMay 4, 2020 10:10 AM

AyukioCC

Darkseeker

Give Award

(Still catching up-)

Featuring: Akira (Uchida), Akira (Shimizu), Seishirou, Byakuya (Human)

In a marble white throne sat a tall, lean man. With pale skin and silky long tresses, there was no doubting his beauty. However, with lips curled into an amused smirk and his jaw rested on his palm, there was something devilish about him.

Sitting below were two very awkward looking people. On the left was a rather short, high school student with messy obsidian hair, dark brown eyes staring down at his hands. With his uniform buttoned neatly, it was hard to imagine that he was actually in the "delinquent" class in his school.

On the right sat a stoic, older man with equally dark hair that was combed semi-neatly. Light brown eyes scanned the room that he found himself in, before his gaze fell on the teenager before him. The man was a pristine image of a strict teacher, but was surprisingly popular from colleagues and students alike.

Seishirou projected his voice, still managing to retain his signature coo, "Alright~ Akira, meet Akira~" There was a pause.

That's why we're here? The highschooler Akira, or rather Akira Uchida mentally retorted with a blank look, but he didn't have quite the courage to actually speak. Teacher Akira, or rather Akira Shimizu seemed to stare into space, eyes like a dead fish.

"Aren't you two going to chat? It's a rare opportunity for humans of different dimensions to interact~" The pale deity's golden eyes narrowed in amusement.

"...Hello, Akira." Shimizu greeted simply, regarding the student before him cooly.

"Um... hello..." Uchida squeaked, fiddling with his fingers. The two fell silent once more before Seishirou sighed, already having grown bored. With a wave of his hand the two humans disappeared from his realm.

"How'd it go?" A raven haired female with unruly locks inquired, heterochromic orbs glimmering with curiosity.

"Completely and utterly boring." Seishirou sighed, twirling a strand of his white hair with his finger. "Who thought of this idea." The deity frowned with a slight huff.

Pretty sure it was you... Byakuya stared blankly, before shaking her head and disappearing in a swirl of shadows.

Edited at May 4, 2020 10:40 AM by Akugitsune328
Akus 60 Day OC One-Shot Challenge | DNPMay 4, 2020 02:15 PM

AyukioCC

Darkseeker

Give Award

(Two more~)

Featuring: Liu, Ai, Ren, Lily, Byakuya (Wolf), Raiu, Hellfire

A green pelted canine with mint leaves padded through the Yashiro Pack Territory amiable expression in place. With pointed ears, a gently swaying tail and bright emerald irises, Liu projected the aura of a kind, friendly wolf.

He didn't have a particular destination in mind, but decided to get some rest in a warm clearing. However, on his way there, he found himself walking past a certain couple. An orange and gray canine was laying down as a brown, heart marked hound nuzzled her neck adoringly. Stupid love struck... empty head couple. Liu mentally grumbled as he rolled his eyes. Ignoring Ai and Ren with a barely visible agitated fur bristle, the secretly sharp tongued canine moved forward.

He found himself almost tripping over a bundle of dark fur, Liu stopping himself with a low growl. He stopped himself before he could go too far, simply staring at the sleeping Lily with a dark look. Piece of useless pile of fur... Lazy... sloth bait. The annoyed male stepped over her with a sigh before padding on.

When he finally arrived at his secret resting place, he found his usual spot already taken. White pelt glowing in the sun and wings ruffling from the gentle breeze, Byakuya looked akin to a peaceful angel. Liu paused, before turning around, not intending on intruding on Byakuya's privacy when he heard her stir. "Liu?" She called, voice like wind chimes.

"Hello, Byakuya." The canine adorned with mint leaves bowed his head politely. "My apologies for intruding while you were resting," He apologized amiably. Can't believe she took my spot. Stupid sun thief.

"It's quite alright." Byakuya bowed her head at Liu before unfurling her wings. "Hope you rest well, Liu." The she-wolf smiled before flying off in the direction of the large cherry tree in the center of their pack.

Liu happily plopped down onto the ground, relaxing when he heard a soft rumble. He ignored it the first time, before looking up after another rumble only to pale. What should have been beautiful blue sky was now covered in dark gray clouds. Liu got up with a start when he saw the culprit. Tempermental thunder lantern with anger issues- He snarled before running inside one of the dens nearby... or at least he tried.

Before he could take another step, rain came pouring down, drenching the two-faced wolf. With many, many grumbles and dark curses, the soaked canine made his way into the stone den, where Hellfire sat. "Heya Liu! Gue-"

Liu's snarl broke through the air as sharp as a blade as Hellfire yelped and ran off. And so, Liu's wonderful break turned into a chaotic disaster.

Edited at May 6, 2020 07:52 AM by Akugitsune328
Akus 60 Day OC One-Shot Challenge | DNPMay 7, 2020 02:14 PM

AyukioCC

Darkseeker

Give Award

Featuring: Byakuya (Wolf), Shin, Setsuna, Jin

A white she-wolf padded forward, wings pinned to her sides. The soft pink petals that danced in the air was a familiar and comforting sight for the wolf that grew up with it. It was a constant even among the changing seasons, though she never questioned why. She couldn't comprehend why Shin disliked being near the large cherry blossom tree, but she figured it wasn't her place to question.

As she arrived at the base of the magnificent trunk, she spotted who she was looking for. "Setsuna!" She called, as the silent spirit opened his eyes, magenta irises lighting up at the sight of his dear packmate. Byakuya bounded up to him and at that moment, he couldn't help, but recall a similarly white pelted wolf that used to do the same. Nostalgia brought a soft smile to his face as Byakuya cocked her head curiously. "Did something good happen today?" She questioned as she nuzzled the old soul. Setsuna merely shook his head before glancing around, wondering where a certain blindfolded male was. "Jin is... um..." The eye-patched canine looked around confusedly.

Suddenly the two felt a cold shiver run up their spine and they turned around in unison, coming face to face with the scarred ninja. "Oh, there you are!" Byakuya sighed in relief. Jin didn't make a sound, only nodding in acknowledgment. As her childhood friend lurked around in the shadows, Byakuya spoke to Setsuna about anything she could think about. It was mostly her rambling, but the cherry blossom spirit didn't mind, content to have company.

Before long, the sun disappeared and the moon rose, Jin nudging Byakuya's side. She seemed to pout, not wanting to go yet, but relented at the added scolding look from Setsuna. "I'll be back tomorrow!" She licked his muzzle. As Byakuya moved away from the spirit, Jin bowed his head and melted into the shadows. "Good night, Setsuna." She too dipped her head before moving off to one of the dens in their pack.

The tail end of a white canine was another familiar sight as he found himself remembering, almost a century ago, how a snow-white male wolf disappeared into the forest only to... Well, he had come back. It merely was that the wait was long. The winged spirit rested his head on the ground, long tail curled around him. It was an irrational fear, he knew. After all, the winged she-wolf consistently visited him approximately every two days, far shorter than the five years her ancestor had been gone. Still, he worried that one day he would find himself alone once more. With the dull glow of the moon and plethora of stars, Setsuna closed his eyes, ignoring his solitude and simply waiting for time to pass.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us