Wolf Play : ~Bluehearts Character Stash~
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

~Bluehearts Character Stash~April 25, 2020 03:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please don't comment here.
Don't steal or copy my OCs.
If you have any comments on them, PM me please!
Feel free to PM me if you want to role-play with any of my characters as well.
Lastly, if you notice any typos/grammar errors, please don't hesitate to let me know!
~Thank you~
~Bluehearts Character Stash~April 25, 2020 04:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Installment 1
-
"His word is cryptic, but mine is the darkest of all."
-
~Name~
Rose Luthina Greyne
~Pronunciation~ Rose Lu-th-ee-nuh Gray-n
~Goes By~ Luthina
-
"Maturity is not a matter of age, but mind. Some reach eighty five and are still a child. Me? By ten, I was already an adult."
-
~Age~
22yr
-
"If you don't want to be corrected, then don't be wrong."
-
~Gender~
Cis female
Refer to by she/her or they/them pronouns
-
"Wolves may be pack animals, but I am on my own."
-
~Species~
Wolf-shifter
~Primary Form~ Wolf
-
"I don't hate anyone. I just don't like stupidity, that's all."
-
~Sexuality~
Lesbian through-and-through
-
"Wolves aren't as vicious as you think. They don't attack to kill, they attack to protect. It's in their blood."
-
~Wolf Appearance~
Large and brute-like, Luthina has long legs, standing nearly two heads taller than the average she-wolf, with strong muscles and a hunched body. Her black pelt is sleek along the majority of her body, with thicker, more compact fur along her chest and neck, making her thin body appear more powerful. The fur around her muzzle, eyes, and toes is tinted lightly gray, as apposed to the full black of the rest of her pelt. Her eyes are a bright amber color, appearing to be more of a orange-tinted red than anything. Her tail is clipped at the very tip, but any other scars are hidden within the midnight depths of her fur.
-
"Dark doesn't necessarily mean bad, does it? Darkness is mysterious perhaps, but even there, you can find beauty. Or maybe I'm just accustomed to it."
-
~Human Appearance~
5'9 in height, her body is slim and elegant, though toned at the arms and legs. She's well-balanced, though less obviously-strong than her wolf form, it's not hard to tell that she can pack a punch. Like her height, her body type is not a direct copy-over of her wolf form. She's significantly slimmer in this form, appearing more tall and graceful than large and brute-like. Though her face is rounded for the most part, it comes to a slight point at the chin. Her lips thin and as pale as her fair skin, and nose medium in size, with a straighter bridge, and a rounded tip. Her eyes are tilted inward, medium in size and generally unremarkable in every way aside from the color, which perfectly matches that of her eyes in her wolf form. Her hair, a sheen of black like that of her pelt, is long and sleek, only kept from tangling by her own, long nails combing through it.
-
"Not all wolves hate humans. It's just easy to fear something that wants to kill you."
-
~Personality~
Luthina, by nature, is a calm and collected wolf, often analyzing situations from a distance, taking into consideration every aspect of the scene to decide if it's worth interfering with. While she usually cleverly avoids more dangerous or violent situations, she more often than not opts to protect those who can't defend themselves, such as young children, or already injured creatures. By nature, however, she is a loner. Unlike most wolves- or in her case, wolf shifters -she is not one with a pack. Instead, she is a mere traveler of a wolf. Sharing her wisdom with those who seek it, or simply hoarding it within her own head for safekeeping. Although few actually encounter the she-wolf, there was a time in her life when she would travel alongside humans as they came through the forest, offering protection and knowledge, and developing friendship and attachments. Evidentally, however, being forced to split from so many friends has taken it's toll on her, and she's long since given up on companionship. Rarely feeding into her own loneliness. While this is subject to change, she has long since hardened herself, making it difficult to grow close to her, even if you really want to.
-
"Maybe one day I'll open up. But don't count on it."

Edited at April 26, 2020 07:42 PM by The Luna Dreamscape
~Bluehearts Character Stash~April 26, 2020 08:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Installment 2: WIP
-
"When you think of it, there's really no such thing as good or evil. There's only the cold, unforgiving inbetween..."
-
~Name~
Xiulan Miyako Lin
~Pronunciation~ Shyo-lahn Mee-ya-ko Leen
~Goes By~ Xiulan or Xi (Pronounced "Shy")
-
"As human beings, all we ever want is to be happy. I, well..I just wish it was that easy."
-
~Age~
21yr
-
"What must nothing feel like? Like nothing at all, yes, but I wonder if a void where your emotions should be would be...relieving or terrifying."
-
~Gender~
Cis female
Refer to by she/her pronouns
-
"Please, I'm..I am..I'm so sorry, I- I won't do it again, I promise."
-
~Species~
Human
-
"Well, you see...I don't believe in heaven or hell at all. The concept feels too...black and white."
-
~Sexuality~
Pan
-
"I'm not afraid of god, I'm afraid of people.."
-
~Appearance~
-
""
-
~Personality~
""