12:34:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Stygian
 Snake The Joker
12:34:36 Snake (he/Him)
hi chat
 Continental Wolves
12:33:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I also just got another SV and an Albino from a different custom so 7 SV's in the last 30 minutes
 Stygian Forest
12:33:39 
Techno
 technoblade
12:32:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Gawd damn that's a lot of SVs.
 technoblade
12:31:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Apples: 105
Mushrooms: 48,035

Time to yeet the apples into the hole with the rest.
 Continental Wolves
12:26:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Just from breeding my SV female a few times today so far i've gotten 6 SV's, 1 DS, 1 Leuc, 1 SV + SB & 1 SV+Leuc
 Klownz
12:26:14 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I feel like what I just said is very confusing XD
 Klownz
12:24:23 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I told one my friends (I'm gonna refer to my friend as Joe here) my favorite music artist is Klowniac and Joe looked them up and said they looked creepy, I looked Joe dead in the eye and replied with What did you expect them to look like

(I don't know Klowniacs pronouns so I'm going with They/them when referring to them)
 technoblade
12:22:56 Lil Techy | Techno
I have made so many apples this month
 Hugs4Bugs
12:20:04 Ed (he/they)
Some old photos of a corvid study I did

-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 starmutt
12:16:58 marsh | they/it
for the quest i think you must breed it. so breed your females (maybe get one with brindle) with a male with brindle.
 Continental Wolves
12:16:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Not the defect I wanted but this'll do for now
 The Night Walker
12:15:19 Anemoia/Aedra
Charlie
Breed, buy.
 Charlie Bone
12:13:14 
i have a question how do i get a brindle pup?
 Hugs4Bugs
12:12:59 Ed (he/they)
-Click-
This is the art I prefer to do though
 Blood lust tide
12:12:55 BewareWhoYouTrust
Love my avi
 Hugs4Bugs
12:12:12 Ed (he/they)
my avatar is my art as well!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +4
Alligator : +3
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -April 21, 2020 10:26 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

All of my Humanoid RP OCs will reside here. All other personal OCs will have a different thread, when I get around to it. You can find my non-humanoid characters here.

Please keep in mind that these characters belong to me. I have put a few hours worth of work into each of them, and, please, don't steal them.
It's worth noting that quite a few of these characters are old and cringey, and my writing and ability to develop chars has been improved since then :')

And lastly, I would like to reiterate that I would prefer you not posted in this thread. If you have any comments about the characters, please don't hesitate to reach out via pm.

Edited at December 11, 2020 11:14 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -May 6, 2020 04:14 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
(This thread will be updated. I am planning to move my non-humanoid OCs to a different thread).

The organization of the thread: The first sections will be dedicated to my human characters. The second will be canine, the third equine, and the last other. Within each section, there will be a pattern in of itself. Characters of the same RP will be grouped together.

----------------------------------------------

- Humans -

(Page One and Two)

Page one; Medeival/Fantasy Characters

___

{Tags: Blessed Vanished;}

Toska Fletcher: Page One

{Tags: Frozen Hunters;}

Coalstihn Halvorson: Page One

Ankali Solarin: Page One

Tallin Olander: Created for, concept changed

{Tags: The Four Kingdoms;}

Atuk Holson: Page One

Siniq Antoloff: Created for, concept changed

Abeis Mediavilla: Created for, concept changed

{Tags: Candor 1x1;}

Calien Loresaden: Page Two

{Tags: The Games;}

Sol Saanvi Dayal: Page Two

Page three; Modern Characters

___

{Tags: Modern/Realistic Fantasy/Historical Characters ;}

{Tags: Modern Fantasy}

Logan Lynn Rivera: Page Three

----------------------------------------------

Edited at December 11, 2020 11:13 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -May 6, 2020 09:23 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
~ 𝐻𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓈 ~
---
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -May 6, 2020 09:33 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Toska Fletcher

{Tags: Blessed Vanished;}

~ Age ~
Around 25

~ Gender ~
Female

~ Sexuality ~
Heterosexual

~ Role ~
Warrior

~ Personality ~

Calm, cool, collected, Toska is never one to lose her head. Whether on a battlefield, or on a hunt, she has a knack for remaining completely composed. This is not to say she lacks fear - rather, she simply draws back her shoulders, lifts her chin, and bares through it. One could call it courage - Toska denies such a thing, claiming that it is simply her duty to remain collected in the face of adversity. Toska is not one to provoke a fight, and will diffuse such an argument to the best of her ability. However, once challenged and tested to the extent of her patience, she will nto back down. Indeed, she does excell in this area - her battle prowess is a result of her ability to swiftly predict her opponents move, in addition to overall athelticism.

One of Toska's greatest strengths is her intelligence. She is able to analyze complex issues at only a moment's notice, and can react accordingly. However, despite her quick thinking, she prides herself in being a meticulous planner, and far prefers a predetermined course of action over a spur of the moment decision. When given time, she is painfully indescisive. When pressured on time, however, she can make decisions quickly. She also possesses the ability to read others with relative ease - as a result, she often closes herself off. When Toska feels impending fear or anger at any moment, she will simply shut down all outward expression. All aside - Toska seems to posess an odd sort of wisdom. She is capable of comprehending the nuianced depth of life, and will often pose questions beyond the average person's comprehension - She has a rather odd knack for questioning the meaning of life, love, death and human nature.

At first, Toska may seem cold and reserved. This is due to her initial wary nature that results in a driving need to observe, to analyze cautiously before diving headfirst into any situation. She seems constantly on edge - her upbringing and combat training he forged within her the constant defensiveness, wariness. She's constantly worried, a troubled soul, but hides it well behind a smile and easy conversation. She feels most comfortable with animals and nature - although one might grow to love her sarcastic wit and compassionate heart, it takes a while to drag out the 'good' inside. She's not quick to trust in the least.

She's a rule follower. Disciplined indeed, she has incredible self-control - however, she often refuses to stray from the orders she is given. Her past was horribly chaotic, and characterized by a total lack of regulations and boundaries. She wants to stay as far away from her early life as possible, even if it means giving up some freedom for it.

She's not insecure, neccessairily, on any given trait - however, she generally dislikes herself. She fears what she was, or what she is capable of, in an odd sort of way - a result of her past. She's incredibly insecure about her upringing, more so than herself. Her family and past life are troubling topics for her.

You can strike Toska to the ground, and she'll get right back up, stubbornly digging in her heels. Toska holds an internal drive, pressure to keep going. 'Give up' is not in her vocabulary. It is a part of her very soul , mind, and heart. If she notices a challenge that she feels needs to be overcome, she will stop at nothing to achieve her goal. She is able to back herself out of a spurt of determination, but only for the sake of others. She cares nothing for her own health in such situations. She absolutely despises failure of herself, and will most certainly beat herself up over any mistake. As a perfectionist, she sets her personal expectations far higher than neccessary. As a result, she excells in near any activity - she is not neccessairily predisposed to success, rather, her burning need to give it her very best effort results in triumph.

She is not close minded, but regarding personal matters, she's stubborn. She can get tunnel vision, especially when she makes mistakes.

She is constantly on edge, and appears vaguely uncomfortable during any social gathering. She doesn't neccessairily appear nervous, just unsettled.

~ Appearance ~

Toska stands at 5 foot 5 inches, slightly on the taller side. She has tan, sun bronzed skin that is darker than most, too tan to be considered Caucasian, though no one is quite sure of what ethnicity she is. Her complexion appears similar to what one might call Hispanic in modern times. Her straight hair is a slightly gold tinted brown - a brown the hue of dirt. It is relatively long, falling to her mid back, and she often keeps it tied back in a simple braid. Her eyes are a soulful brown hue, akin to the color of melted chocolate. Her optics are shaded by long, dark lashes. Toska is wiry, lean and lithe. Years of training are evident in her athletic frame. Her arms and shoulders are muscled from years of pulling the string of her long bow, and her legs are powerful, able to carry her for miles at a running pace. Her compact, sinewy frame aids her fighting as well. She is an excellent boxer, and also skilled with knives. However, she tries to avoid combat, using it as a last resort. Instead, she prefers stealth when attacking. Indeed, she is suited for this; she moves gracefully, and has an odd prowess in the art of climbing trees. Despite her steady movements, she manages to be incredibly clumsy indoors.

Scars:
She only has three. One near her neck, from her left shoulder to the beginning of her right collarbone, and branching off to the side of her neck. Secondly, her right hand is a mess, put simply. She often wears gloves to hide it. It was essentially mangled in her younger years, yet she kept working to make it usable. It now functions just as does her left hand, despite some soreness and pain when touched.

Clothing:

Toska usually resorts to simple, durable clothing. She wears slate gray leggings beneath a long sleeved, loose fitting tunic the color of washed out hunter green. Above her tunic, she wears a close fitting leather vest. And finally, she sports a long, hooded dark gray-brown cloak. Her feet are clad with calf - high combat boots. She wears durable cloth about her neck that serves as a bandana. Often, it is pulled up over her face so only her eyes are visible. This is a precaution so she is not recognizable, for a multitude of reasons. She wears a leather cuff on her left forearm; an adornment of many archers. She wears a dark belt, with a long dagger at her hip - a dagger she knows how to use.

~ Background
~

Her life before being drafted into the Queen's army was generally simple. She left her family at thirteen to live with a former court advisor that had been shamefully cast aside for unknown reasons. They didn't have much, but they had enough to get by. Toska worked at a horse barn for most of her life - in turn, he is quite skilled around the animals. At sixteen, she was drafted. She left her family behind - to her knowledge, they're still alive - and joined the army. She quickly grew to be a skilled warrior. She does not wish to disclose her life in her first thriteen years.

~ Reputation ~
Toska doesn't have much of a reputation. In her previous regiment, her skill in battle was widly known.

Outside of the army, little is known of her. Some may recognize her name, one of a skilled soldier, other not.

She is rumoured to have been the only one to defeat the combat trainer - a retired general, well known for his skill in battle and undefeated streak in combat.

She is rumoured to have murdered hundreds of miners - the rumour is well-known throughout Ransburrow, much to Toska's diamay.

Lastly, it is rumoured within the army that she could tame a wild horse in only a day.

~ Weaknesses/Fears ~

Weaknesses:

- Stubborn
- Expects far too much of herself/ Perfectionist
- Despises her failure
- Initially quiet
- Suffers in silence
- Can be emotionally distant, and buries her feelings when upset
- Despises pity
- Painfully indescisive when given the time to do so
- Doesn't know when to stop, in regards to over - determination
- She worries often about getting approval from those she trusts/loves/respects/her superiors. It can prove to be an issue. In this sense, she is incredibly insecure.
- She has never done well with heavy, bulky weapons such as maces, battle axes, and clubs. She doesn't fare well with a sheild or heavy armor - she also has little experience with a crossbow.
- When she gets mad, she gets mad. Her comments will be incredibly cruel during an argument.

----

Fears:

- Not having the approval of her superiors/those she respects
- Killing. She's a warrior, and one that doesn't know if she can bring herself to kill.
- Not being courageous enough
- Not being smart enough
- Failing others. This is a really big one.
- Mistakes/ her own failure
- Not being good enough. This is also an important one.
- Being weak/showing weakness.

Strengths/Desires (known):

Strengths:

- Atheletiscism. Running, in particular. She's fast and has good stamina.
- When comfortable, she is an excellent leader.
- A high pain tolerance. She despises displaying her weakness.
- Intelligence (Resourceful, analytical, observant, quick minded in general)
- Composure. She can keep her head in near any situation.
- Wisdom/maturity. Ability to comprehend deep philosophical issues and questions.
- Drive/determination
- Empathy
- Fighting. Boxing/fist fighting, archery, knife throwing, and sword fighting primarily.
- Horseback riding

Desires:

- To excell in everything she tries. In a sense, she wishes to be perfect.
- She also wants to be liked. She can't stand the thought of people hating her.

Other: She's not literate. Unable to get her hands on literature, she spent hours upon hours stubbornly attempting to learn to read through road signs, banners in markets, discarded letters, etc., then spending her free time painstakingly scrawling letters on scraps of parchment. Because learning from road signs certainly isn't the most effective way to learn, she can't read very well at all, but can piece together simple sentences if given the time.

A side note for myself: must add her judgemental side -

Edited at May 6, 2020 09:35 PM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -May 6, 2020 09:44 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tallinn Olander

~ Age ~
Eighteen

~ Gender ~
Female

~ Sexuality ~
Hmm.

~ Role ~
Hidden Shifter

~ Animal ~
Raven

~ Personality ~

At first, Tallinn is an observer. Quiet, thoughtful, and possessing the clear aura of knowing more than she should, Tallinn is a bit of a mystery. She remains completely unreadable, despite, or perhaps because of her incredible ability to read others like an open book. She simply amounts this to listening rather than talking - but, though not admittedly, it is a result of her rather brilliant intelligence. She is an incredible problem solver, and is know for thinking multiple things at once, if possible. This results in constant nervousness and worrying. She often jokingly will mention that there is no room in her brain - which, isn't true. She retains information quickly, and loves to learn.

However, she is always worrying about the future, the next step. To combat this, she prides herself in being a very meticulous planner. However, when put on the stop, she is probably the quickest minded shifter across the land.
Once you get to know Tallinn, immediately, you will grow to love her whip - smart humour and biting wit. She is deeply thoughtful, compassionate, and open-minded. Although she has the wisdom and experience neccessary for a leader, she is not inclined to take such a role, and would far rather offer council and guidance than take the lead. She possess an inner strength that can most certainly be easily uncovered. She is incredibly stubborn and determined as well; 'give up' is not in her vocabulary. The more comfortable she grows, the more willful she becomes. She does however, have anxiety due to being alone her entire life. Additionally, she is under the impression that no one could love her - a result of her past.
However, pain lurks deep within her soul. There are times when she hates herself. Her internal voice is that of someone she once knew, and said voice isn't positive. She has PTSD, and is always nervous, anxious, and searching for the nearest exit. She is quite shy, or rather, cautious when meeting new people.

As a brief of her backstory:

She grew up without a mother, but lived happily with her father and brother until age thirteen. It was then that hunters learned he was a shifter, and killed him before Tallinn's eyes. Her older brother, also a shifter, was violently murdered as well. Tallinn managed to escape, though not without scars, and has been in hiding ever since.

~ Appearance ~

Tallinn stands at 5 foot 2 inches, on the smaller side. She has even toned caucasian skin, not pale or light, but not dark. Her hair is a slightly gold tinted brown. Her hair is relatively long, and she often keeps it tied back in a simple braid. Her eyes are a dark, soulful brown that appear to many as melted chocolate. Her optics are shaded by long, dark lashes. Tallinn is wiry and lithe, of a small and compact frame. She is lean, yet incredibly fit. Her arms and shoulders are muscled from years of pulling the string of her long bow, and her legs are powerful, able to carry her for miles at a running pace. Her compact, sinewy frame aids her fighting as well. She is an excellent boxer, and also skilled with a dagger. She has yet to lose a battle due to this. However, she tries to avoid combat, using it as a last resort. Instead, she prefers stealth when attacking. Indeed, she is suited for this; she moves gracefully, and has an odd prowess in the art of climbing. Very rarely will any hear her approach. However, despite her sure and graceful movements, she manages to be incredibly clumsy indoors.
Side note: Weapon of her choice is a bow and arrow.

Scars:

She has them. Her worst is a slash from her shoulder across to her lower back - a dagger slash. Two twin slashes also wind up her right forearm. Her right hand bares the the scar of a once split palm; another scar spans from her shoulder to her collarbone. It was the result of a dagger aimed for her throat knocked aside. Lastly, a healed slash extends from her jawbone to slightly above her cheekbone.

Clothing:

Tallinn usually resorts to simple, durable clothing. She wears slate gray leggings beneath a long sleeved, loose fitting tunic the color of washed out hunter green. Above her tunic, she wears a close fitting leather vest. And finally, she sports a long, hooded dark gray-brown cloak. She wears durable cloth about her neck that serves as a bandana. In her human form, it is always pulled up over her face so only her eyes are visible. This is a precaution so she is not recognizable. She wears a leather cuff on her left forearm; an adornment of many archers. She wears a dark belt, with a long dagger at her hip - a dagger she knows how to use. Lastly, she sports two silver ring earrings on her right ear.

~ Animal Appearance ~

Tallinn's animal form is that of a large bird, about the size of a hawk or falcon - a raven. Her feathers are sleek, and midnight black hue. To the untrained eye, she might appear to be a crow - but the differences are clear. A raven is a gliding bird, one that resembles are larger bird of prey more than anything. She doesn't flap her wings often, but rather, soars upon updrafts. Her talons are quick and agile, built for curiously exploring all that she might come into contact with. Her eyes are a deep black hue.

Unlike any other creature in Fellborn, she is the only one able to communicate in her animal form. Ravens are able to mimic human noises, much like macaws or parrots, and as she knows the human language completely, she is able to roughly speak the same sounds and noises in animal form.

~ Special Skill ~
Hunting/Archery, communicating with humans in animal form.

Strengths
- Intelligence
- Wisdom
- Compassion
- Stealth
-Hunting
- Tracking
- Combat
- Endurance
- Determination
- Curiousity
- Problem solving

Weaknesses
- Nervousness
- Anxiety
- Constant worrying
- Self - loathing
- PTSD
- Initial silence
- Unwillingness to trust
- Suffers in silence
- Shy
- Unsure of herself
- Quiet

- Being alone
- Long jogs or walks through the forest
- Climbing trees
- Archery
- Sleeping beneath the stars
- For someone to watch out for her, to care about her

Dislikes
- Intentional cruelty
- Dim witted people
- Lazy people
- Although she enjoys solitude, she dislikes her loneliness

Edited at May 20, 2020 10:10 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -May 6, 2020 09:48 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Coalstihn Halvorson

~ Age ~

~ Gender ~
Male

~ Sexuality ~
Heterosexual

~ Role ~
Tracker, Soldier

Personality:

A bit cocky, humorous, and loyal to a fault, Coal is a good person to be friends with. His personality is charming, charismatic, and he speaks with others as easily as breathing. He can make friends with only a single conversation. However, despite his clear affinity for crowds and a large group of friends, he is the type to only have one or two true best friends.

To those he is close to, he is loyal to a fault; nothing could ever keep him away from those he loves, despite all. He enjoys teasing others, and can even be a bit snarky - but all with good intention. He reads emotions generally well, and has an incredible sense of patience. He can sit and listen to a rant for hours on end, if he feels that it will help.

He's a generally sweet guy, with a stunning grin that seems to light up the room every time.

He's confident, and yes, cocky; but when it comes down to it, he's selfless and compassionate at heart.

Side note: He loves having a purpose. He is content with following rather than leading, as long as he has a general say.

Brief backstory:

At a young age, the orphanage (yup, gonna make it all nice and depression) sent him to the army. He worked obidiently as a soldier - which he enjoyed - before being sent off to Fellborn to put his incredible tracking skills to use.

He was told that shifters were destroying the city, burning farms, stealing livestock, causing riots. If he were to really meet a shifter, it's doubted that he could raise a sword to their neck, even in threat.

Side note - he's definitely a bit of a flirt.

~ Appearance ~
Around six foot, Coal is moderately tall. His frame is well built, lithe, and wiry. His skin is bronzed by the sun, settling on a golden tan. His face is of a regular shape, perhaps slightly narrowed. He has a strong jawline, a well set nose, and firm brows. His eyes are a piercing blue hue, captivating, stunning. His hair is a light, sandy, golden brown hair brown. It is only slightly wavy, and is styled in a relatively short cut, falling no farther than mid forehead. He styles it this way so as to avoid his hair falling into his eyes or in any way hindering him.
In general appearance, Coal is a stunningly handsome man.
Clothing:
Coal usual resorts to simple, functional clothing. He wears loose fitting grey pants. Well - worn, sturdy leather brown boots reach up his upper shines. He sports a navy blue tunic, over of which he wears a close fitting front buckled leather vest that falls slightly past his hips. It provides protection, and is also suprisingly mobile and comfotable. He always wears a belt of which carries a dagger sheath. Two leather cuffs, extending from his elbow to wrist, clasp around his forearms. A slate gray hood attaches to his navy blue tunic, although he rarely pulls it up, often leaving it draped around his neck.
Weapon of choice:
Fists - but if he must choose a weapon, he could do with a simple broadsword or crossbow.

~ Special Skill ~

Tracking and close combat.

~ Strengths ~

- Loyalty
- Confidence
- Tracking
- Compeletly selfless
- Pretty much always has good intentions
- Fist to fist combat
- Obidient towards superiors - unless it's a matter regarding his friends. Friends always come first to him.

~ Weaknesses ~

- Cocky
- Can be direct and blunt
- Stubborn
- Can be reckless
- Will blindly follow those he trusts, no matter how stupid the situation is.
- Can get a little over protective

~ Likes ~
- Summer
- Being with friends
- Friendly competition
- Teasing people

~ Dislikes ~
- Overly aggressive people
- People being rude towards friends
- Heights
- Manipulative people
- Horses. He's terrified of them.

Edited at May 20, 2020 10:07 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -May 6, 2020 09:52 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ankali Solarin

~ Age ~
Around 20

~ Gender ~
Female

~ Sexuality ~
Bisexual

~ Role ~
Tavern/inn owner.

Personality

Spirited and resilient, nothing can stop Ankali. She's a force to be reckoned with, that so much is clear. Knock her to the ground, and she'll get right back up, stronger than before. And, tough as nails, she has been beaten to the ground before.

Ankali will fight for what she knows is right, and has a strong sense of morals. Incredibly strong and independent, nobody can bend her will. In this sense, when she sets her mind on something, she is rather stubborn. She has a knack for defying all odds. Tell her it's impossible, and she'll turn right around and do it. Nobody knows how she manages to complete the most impossible of tasks, yet, unfailingly, she does. Determined as Ankali is, her refusal to give up can prove problamatic. She pays little mind to authority - nobody can tame her, and nobody will. Although Ankali is not neccessairily your traditional example of a rebel, she prioritizes morals above all else. She is fair, and prizes justice highly - however, vengence can occasionally play a part in her life. She does not forgive, nor forget easily in the least. Grudges can be a problem for her, and it shows.
Ankali works well with people. She's charming, bold, and charismatic - her personality stands out in a crowd, and that's the way she likes it. She's intelligent, and her logic is keen enough that she can shut anyone up mid-sentence. It's a terrible idea to argue with her. Although Ankali doesn't seek attention, she certainly doesn't mind it. She wants to be heard, and does not care to sit back in the sidelines. Indeed, she's far more of a leader than follower. From the very first moment you meet her, there's one thing that's obvious: she's courageous. Fear won't stop her, nor danger when in regards to her own life. Ankali never loses composure when it counts. If remaining collected is neccessary to a mission or task, Ankali can be ridiculed, spat upon, and humiliated, and she won't flinch. However, on a daily basis, her temper is rather short.
She's not quick to trust in the least, but when you have her as a friend, you might find she can be rather over protective.

~ Appearance ~

With skin of a deep brown hue, it's clear Ankali does not hail from the north. Her skin color is rarely seen in secluded towns such as Fellborn, and she's no stranger to curious, stares following her. Her hair is of a black ebony coloring, worn in ropes of braids, and tied up in a simple bun. Ankali's eyes are a brown so deep, it's as though they never seem to end. Her soulful optics are shaded by long, dark lashes.

Ankali is of a taller height, standing at 5' 6". She is athletically built, graceful and sinewy. Though muscled, she moves lightly on her feet - so lightly, that it is near impossible to predict her arrival when she chooses to remain hidden. It is as though she is nothing more than a shadow when she moves, graceful and silent. Her aptitude for stealth is a mystery to all.

Ankali does not lack scars. Though minor, a slash slides across her cheek. Her right palm is split across the center with a scar, one that winds up her forearm. The lash of a sword, or perhaps some sort of whip lies upon her back. Perhaps her most noticable marking is a brand mark on the back of her neck. Carved through a burn is the letter 'f'. Ankali is sensitive about this particular scar, one that holds memories for her. Often, when absentmindely thinking, her hand will instinctively reach for the back of her neck. This scar is not easily visible, as her hair falls over it. As a side note, Ankali does have a faint accent.

Her choice of clothing is simple. Above a simple white undershirt, Ankali wears a simple forest green long sleeved dress-like tunic. Said tunic falls to about her knees, though the dress does split at the very end and varies in length. She wears black leggings beneath, and calf-high brown leather boots. A thin, long leather belt is wrapped around her waist twice, and fastened upon it is a dagger. A gold earring hands from her right ear, nothing more than a small ring. Tatooed on her left forearm is a simple archer's arrow.

~ Special Skill ~

She's moves silently, and is also incredibly skilled in fist combat, as well as knife throwing, and daggers in generally.

~ Strengths ~

- Courageous
- Strong
- Level-headed
- Logical, excellent debater
- Charming
- Righteous, will fight for what's right
- Leader
- Determined, resiliant, tough, manages to somehow defy all odds on a daily basis

~ Weaknesses ~

- Holds grudges, finds it difficult to forgive
- Stubborn
- Completely disregards danger to herself
- Defiant
- Slow to trust
- Can be vengeful
- Although not arrogant, she can over estimate what her body is capable of

~ Likes ~

- Attention, being heard
- Laughing
- Being social
- Nature

~ Dislikes ~

- Boredom
- Hunters
- Idiots
- People getting too drunk in her tavern/inn
- Cruelty

Edited at December 11, 2020 09:39 AM by Boundless

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Siniq Antoloff
"Don't trust them."

{Tags: Four Kingdoms;}

Nobody really knows, aside from herself. She looks to be about 20, perhaps older, perhaps younger.

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Role
Servant

Kingdom
Kerradel

Appearance

Siniq is of medium height, perhaps slightly taller, standing at about a little over 5'5". She carries herself as though she is far taller. She carries a sense of regal confidence about her, despite her low-ranking position. Her step is short and purposeful, and her chin is always lifted, no matter the task.

Her skin is a tanned, warm olive hue, smooth even throughout. Her face is narrow, and very slightly v-shaped. Her cheekbones are high and definied, giving her a proud, nearly aristocratic sort of appearance. Her most striking feature, perhaps, are her gray-green eyes. Though naturally of a silver hue, in certain light levels, they can appear a diluted green, haunting and mysterious.

Siniq's hair is a deep, dark, warm brown hue. Straight, with perhaps the hint of a loose wave, she keeps her rather long hair either thrown up in a messy bun, or sometimes tied in a neat braid. The same brown hue also is reflected, though slightly darker, in her brows and lashes. Thin and expressive, her eyebrows can convey any sort of emotion Siniq wishes, or lack thereof. Her lashes are full and dark.

She has an slim, athletic, graceful figure, with a muscled physique. She is built with such an elegant strength, that it is difficult to imagine why she might have chosen servitude over some sort of warrior occupation. She seems completely balanced, even if walking upon a beam a few hundred feet in the air. She is not necessarily flat-chested, but she doesn't have a curvy figure.

She wears a traditional servant's uniform, with close-fitting black leggings beneath her tunic, and dark, slightly washed-out green top, crafted more for athletic movement than anything else. She wears calf-high, simple leather boots, durable and surprisingly agile and light. She wears a simple black belt over the white tunic of her uniform.

Personality

Siniq keeps up the facade of a 'good little worker'. Polite, hardworking, and level-headed, it's not difficult to overlook her as 'just another servant'. She's a character that is rather stoic, tending more towards silence than anything else when on the job. There is nothing that can upset her in any way, and no matter the situation, she will quietly endure, unafraid and stubbornly resolute.

That is what people see of her. A well-mannered servant. But she is not who, or what, she seems to be.

She has an affinity for wit and sarcasm. With an obvious sense of humour, she's often got quite a bit to say, and - when not working - is not afraid to say it. She's rather nonchalant by nature, and though she certainly has a serious streak, she seems oddly unbothered by any sort of quarrel, combat, or near-death situation. She is a courageous character, and doesn't seem to fear nearly as much as she should. Or, perhaps she does fear, but somehow manages to keep her head no matter what. Indeed, nothing can shake her composure, or, for that matter, her decisiveness. Level-headed to the end, she's not going to panic.

Siniq is incredibly intelligent, resourceful, and observant. She finds a clever, unorthodox way to get herself out of nearly any situation neccessary, and by any means neccessary. She doesn't view the world in black and white - and she certainly doesn't need to follow the rules to get around in life. Siniq never does miss even the smallest detail, and there is little that ever gets past her. Perhaps as a flaw, she knows how to use her intelligence against others. She is manipulative by nature, and is able to pick apart the weaknesses of others and use them to her advantage. She really is an actor at heart, and will fall into any role neccessary to get the information, or reaction she wants.

She's certainly not the most moral person in the kingdom. A liar, manipulator, and cold character, the means don't matter to her, but the end result. Of course, she doesn't believe that the innocent should suffer for anything, but when it comes to opponents, she doesn't have a concept of mercy. She only executes what she believes to be right, efficiently and with little emotion. Emotion only gets in the way. All aside, she doesn't care about human life as much as she really should. When it comes down to it, she can kill with alarming ease.

Siniq lives with guilt, as a general rule, although it doesn't show. Something within her past haunts her. The result is someone who can't trust anyone. She's always watching her back, as though waiting for a dagger to find her spine in the middle of the night. It's difficult for her to develop emotional attatchments, as she might just turn around and betray anyone in the next moment. Although she's completely independent - which may be part of the problem - she certainly isn't the most stable person around. She's always on edge, wary.

Strengths

- Inteligent, resourceful, observant
- Ability to keep the secrets she wants to keep
- Acting, lying, manipulating
- Wit, sarcasm
- Emotional intelligence
- Decisivness, composure/level-headedness
- Excellent equestrian
- Excels at anything athletic
- Excellent at improvising plans/coming up with clever, unorthodox solutions to problems, excellent diplomat when need be
- Flirting (although she rarely is actually interested in the person she's flirting with)
- Stealth, sneaking around unseen

Weaknesses

- Slight disregard for human life
- Guilt
- Deals with internal turmoil
- Adept liar
- Doesn't develop emotional attatchment
- Will betray whoever she feels neccessary
- Loyal only to friends, no one else
- Struggles with right and wrong. She wants to do right, but there are times when the line is blurred
- Major trust issues
- Slightly paranoid
- Can occasionally have panic attacks when her past is brought up.

- Being right (and, most of the time, she is)
- A moment in life when there's peace, and she doesn't have to deal with constantly looking over her shoulder
- A job well done
- Joking around
- Independence

Dislikes

- Guilt
- Idiots
- Having to follow rules exactly
- She finds anyone that is overconfident irritating
- Sitting still for too long
- Not being able to voice her opinions

Family Members
None

Edited at May 20, 2020 10:08 AM by Boundless

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Abeis Mediavilla
"Ah-bayz Meh-dee-ah-vee-ya"

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Role
Honorary noble

Kingdom
Silbenhain

Appearance
No one knows how such fierce, courageous, and strong of a spirit can reside in such a small woman. She's five foot - nothing, if even that. Her hair is silver with age, cropped short just a little above the shoulder.
Abei's eyes are a warm hazel-brown, piercing and eternally glittering with a small. However, notably, her right eye is fogged over - blind. She seems to function just find despite her impaired eyesight, although it can be rather difficult for her to read up close. It's not like that would stop her, though - she loves to read, and doesn't care if her eyesight can make it a bit of a challenge.
Her skin is an olive tone, framed with wrinkles. It's pretty clear that she's been around. Her eyesight, even in her good eye, is poor, and she somehow managed to get glasses made for her. Goodness knows if they work, and most people don't even know what they are, but she seems to like them.
Her choice of clothing is simple - loose, comfortable pants, a long sleeved white tunic, and a faded red vest on top. Despite living in Silbehain, she really despises the cold.
Personality

Willful and stubborn, Abeis always gets her way. No, really - you've never seen stubborn until you've met Abeis. Growing up in complete poverty, dealing with her mother's death at an early age, and caring for her siblings starting age six, Abeis knows how to fend for herself. Independent, intelligent, and resourceful, a challenge is yet to faze her. She is tough as nails, incredibly resilient, and whatever she puts her mind to, she will do with not a moment of hesitance. She works for everything she does, and believes that something must be earned, not given. Through hard work, she has learned to adapt to a different county, and crawl her way up the rankings to a respected noble, not by blood, but by earning the position. (Yes, she does hail from a bordering country , and speaks with an accent that modern day people would regard as Spanish. She immigrated as a young adult.)

Sure, she may be old, but she's an energetic, extroverted, loud, outgoing character, and over the years, she seems to have adapted a more dominant role, and her charismatic, confident nature proves quite helpful when she takes charge. Though thoughtful, she has no problems with being decisive. If there may be consequences, so be it. She's lived long enough to the point where nothing can possibly faze her.

She certainly has a strong sense of morals. She is not afraid to but a younger person in his or her place by any means, despite rank. A fierce old lady, she should probably be feared. It's simple to get along with her - just be disciplined, but know how to have a good laugh. Anyone who's anyone has likely seen the back of her hand across their cheek, or even more likely, her sandal smacking them on the wrist, or at worst, over the head. While disciplined, this is not to say that she does not have a sense of humor. She's loud, witty, and rather sassy if she knows she will not come to harm. Even in old age, Abeis adores practical jokes, and is a mischevious character. In her younger years, she was constantly getting herself into trouble. Constantly. She thinks ahead when planning, but often brushes off consequenses.

One of her greatest weaknesses is perfectionism, and her inability to be kind towards herself when mistakes are made. She believes she should get everything right the first time, and grows frustrated when this is not so. Despite all, she does indeed take risks, even with her distaste for failure. When frustrated, she refuses to ask for help.

Side note because I don't feel like weaving it into the rest of her personality: although it certainly doesn't show, she has anxiety disorder.

Lastly, she's as competative as come be, to the point where it's nearly unhealthy.

Strengths
- Outgoing, loud
- Adores practical jokes
- Responsible, independent, yet still rather energetic and childish at times
- Intelligent
- Determined
- Resiliant
- Courageous
- Very strong sense of morals
- Will discipline anyone, fierce as heck
- In excellent shape for her age. She can out- speed walk anyone at any time.
- Competative

Weaknesses
- Rather short-tempered
- Overly competative
- Stubborn
- Perfectionism
- Gets into mischeif despite being ancient
- Refuses to ask for help
- Anxiety
- Her disciplinary methods may be a little harsh, yes. She doesn't take crap, not from anyone.
- She's got a thick accent, and her language isn't perfect.
- Going on mile long power-walks
- Mornings
- Jokes, laughing, etc.

Dislikes
- Disobedient children, young'ns who don't mind their elders
- Cold weather
- Laziness

Family Members
She's 80 some years old. They're all long gone.

Edited at May 20, 2020 10:16 AM by Boundless

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Atuk Holson

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Role
Commoner

Kingdom
Askorahsh

Appearance

Atuk is tall, standing at about 6'3"-6'4". He's a athletically built man, with an imposing frame and an astonishing muscle mass. He certainly doesn't lack strength, most clearly evident in his powerful arms. His eyes are a even blue hue, not vibrant and piercing, but far from dull. His skin tone is tanned with years in the sun, and his hair, perhaps once a dark brown, has now grown to take on a more sandy brown hue. He wears his hair short, although the cut is rather messy - self-done, of course. Longer on top, and closer cut on the sides, it's pretty clear it's not going to grow out anytime soon.
A faint trace of beard is visible on his face, as though he cut it down, then neglected to keep it that way.

His choice of clothing is simple, and appropriate for his commoner status. He wears loose-fitting, deep brown pants, tucked into worn black leather boots. A grey, short-sleeved tunic is visible from beneath a durable, charcoal gray leather vest. A brown belt is fastened across his waist, with a dagger hanging from it. Often, when the heat is at bay and the weather requires, he posseses a simple black hooded cloak, his go-to outerwear.

All in all, he's a handsome man, and his grin is certainly charming. He has a deep voice, tainted with a hint of an accent from goodness-knows where. Although his mother was of Askorahsh, his father was a traveling merchant, and he was raised outside of the country in the very beginning. He moved to Askorahsh in his teen years, fell in love with the area, and never moved since.

Personality

Atuk is a righteous character. He believes strongly in doing what's best for his people, whatever he believes that may be. Although his judgement is fair and honest, Atuk is far from perfect. He is confident, and perhaps overly so at times. Prideful indeed, he holds dignity and honor as virtues of great importance.

His mindset is far more aggressive than defensive. If a kingdom has invaded his country, in his mind, said kingdom must be taught a lesson, crushed to dust beneath his fingers. Yes, he's got a taste for vengence. He loves his kingdom, and will protect it at all costs, which perhaps accounts for his rather hostile perspective towards other countries. As expected, he prizes respect. One must give it to get it.

All aside, though flawed, Atuk is a gentleman. He has excellent manners, despite living nowhere near anyone of royalty. Though prideful, he's selfless by nature, and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty for anyone that needs him to do so. He has a tendency to care for the weaker, and has vowed to let no harm come to the vulnerable, such as innocent children that are victims of hunger, of poverty, etc. He's gentle and compassionate towards most, but it'd be best not to get on his bad side, or harm his friends or family. It's also of importance to note that Atuk, especially when loved ones are in question, is easily ruled by his emotion.

He's got a sense of blunt sort of humour, but is a more serious fellow at heart. An innate sort of courage is buried within Atuk; he would never dare back down from a challenge, and stands tall in the face of adversity. The thought of battle does not faze him in the least. It's not difficult to imagine him commanding an army division; indeed, he's particularly adept for leadership roles, though could never imagine being royalty.

As a side note, he speaks in an eloquent manner, and is very literate, despite his commoner status. Nobody is really sure why.

Strengths
- He's excellent in combat with an axe. He chopped wood as a job for many of his younger years, and apparently he picked up a thing or two about swinging the blade around.
- Compassionate, and cares for the smaller and weaker
- Blunt honesty
- Blunt sense of humour
- Serious (which is often beneficial)
- He's a quite the gentleman
- Polite, good manners
- Righteous, strong sense of morals
- Loves Askorahsh
- Protective of his country, his people, and his loved ones

Weaknesses
- Vengeful
- Often makes brash decisions when ruled by emotion
- Moreover, easily ruled by emotion
- Over-confident
- Often far too aggressive towards opposing countries/threads
- He can come off as rather judgemental
- Stubborn, especially when being told what to do, and he doesn't care to do it
- Can be too serious, sometimes needs to 'lighten up'
- Doesn't have as much of a problem with combat and war than he should.

- He likes his battle axe, and thinks that combat training is fun
- Competition (only if he wins)
- Fall. He loves the season, and enjoys the cool, brisk weather (well, he enjoys the autumn season in other countires. In Askorahsh, winter would be his preferred season
- Having a job to do

Dislikes
- Threats to his family, friends, or country
- Being told he's wrong
- People who don't take the situation seriously enough

Family Members
None relavant.

Edited at May 20, 2020 10:17 AM by Boundless

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved