bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles
 Ghost Queen
03:05:03 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
marsh i just did it to try it i regret it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

{|} Myths OC Dump {|}April 15, 2020 02:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Just an OC dump for characters I've made on WP

Edited at August 24, 2020 07:54 PM by Myths
{|} Myths OC Dump {|}April 15, 2020 03:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

About My Pack & Profile

(Just so then I can get it back in case I accidentally remove it)

|||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|||

io-Ijc-Oi1-Kuy-RJsj-N.gif
~ Myths ~

A traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining some natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.

~ Goals ~

This pack focuses mainly on exploring and/or doing PvP battles with the total of 6 explore wolves however boarding and breeding are also things that this pack does.

Boarding Prices: $5 per pup, $10 per adult
(One time payment)

Breeding Prices: $20 per male, $10 per female
(Breeding only 50R+)

PM me if you wish to buy/breed one of my explore wolves within my "Explorers" folder.

Dog Gif: (c) 130239

io-Ijc-Oi1-Kuy-RJsj-N.gif
This is a page for basically only rp/oc information. The only information that is found about the person behind "Myths" is within this link.
Click Here

~ Roleplay ~

Requirments: Must be semi-lit to lit and PLEASE bring plot ideas to the table
(Forums only)

Literate Definition: Being able to write 200+ words with no grammar/spelling mistakes
(Semi-Lit being half of this)

Topics: Fantasy, supernatural, sci-fi, experimental, apocalypse, medieval
(No animals unless shifters)

~ OCs ~

Story Arc OCs
Rylen (Prophesied Human)
Anastasia (Prophesied Human)
Track (Experimental Human)
Oliver Jay (Apocalypse Survivor)

Other OCs
Orville (Selkie/Elf/Human)
Manuel Sirel (Werewolf)
Rike (Angel)
Keden (Cursed Human)
Beowulf (Werewolf Cult Member)

Dog Gif: (c) 130239

Edited at August 24, 2020 07:36 PM by Myths
{|} Myths OC Dump {|}April 24, 2020 01:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Heaven or Hell Characters

(Characters made in the "Heaven or Hell" forum wp rp)

~ Name ~
Rike Honeycutt

~ Gender ~
Male

~ Angel/Demon ~
Angel

~ Sexuality ~
Heterosexual

~ Height ~
5'11

~ Rank ~
Angel General

~ Physical Appearance ~
Rike has an angelic appearance to him, which is to be expected since he's an angel. He holds a very formal posture and appearance. His body is built rather lean and slender yet has a rather fit muscular body. With rather wide shoulders his head manages to balance well.

Rike has an oval shaped face, with no particular sharp features. One feature that is very well noticable is his up-turned button like nose. Eyes are almond shaped and a pale sky blue color. Skin tone is a rather pale ghostly look, however his freckles that dot are scattered all over his skin tends to bring attention. Hair is a dark cherrywood brown, very short on the sides and a naturally curly top that covers his forehead.

Wardrobe consists of mainly formal and fancy clothing. Generally he wears a black suit, though he prefers to not wear the jacket. Sometimes he can be found with the jacket, he usually wears it when he's around someone he wants to impress. Rarely will he be found in anything else.

~ Scar(s) ~
None

~ Personality ~
Rike is a rather emotional angel out of them all. He can get easily offended by the smallest of things and he cannot hide his emotions whatsoever. He's a plain open book when it comes to emotions, or actually practically anything. As an angel it's pretty normal to be honest, though Rike avoids lying at all costs when he does it's pretty much obvious.

Rike tends to be very welcoming to strangers. Being a General most would guess he is ruthless and fearless, however that's not exactly the case. He can be like this towards demons, but he's actually really soft towards others. He can be a little strict and demanding. He's a really loyal type of angel and always willing to defend anyone. He can actually be a little over protective. Rike is also not very good with words and can at times stumble on his words making a fool out of himself in the process.

~ Powers ~
Dreamwalking, able to enter minds, however he has no power over the mind, he can only visit them when they're asleep or awake.

~ Likes ~
Rike loves socializing with others, he finds all creatures rather fascinating. He also prefers to spend his time in peaceful enviroments, untouched by destruction and hate. Helping others gives him satisfaction, especially people that are suffering under the hand of demons or their own self-hatred. Rike also enjoys soft and slow music and will find himself singing. However he doesn't let others see him sing that often.

~ Dislikes ~
Loud sounds bother him quite a lot, whether it be loud music, gunshots, yelling, etc, they make him uncomfortable. Wild behavior from others he can't quite get used to. Wild behavior being abnormal and random actions such as running into a tree or something bizare. Along with all these dislikes he hates creepy crawling things with a strong passion. Such as any sort of bug, spiders, and even snakes. Rike doesn't find pleasure or happiness in others suffering, especially self-harm, alcohol, drugs, etc.

~ Weaknesses ~
If anyone dangles a spider, snake or anything closely related in front of his face he will most likely scream. Due to being one of the most emotional angels it's easy to get him upset and worked up. Fire or extreme heat actually does more damage than the average angel, which is surprising considering he's a General. Of course theres also angel blades, being able capable to kill him. Rike is also rather soft and can be too trusting.

~ Strengths ~
Rike excells at hand-to-hand combat and with blades. Being a skilled fighter is kinda a requirment as a General. He actually prefers carrying and using two demon blades, and he's fairly decent at it. Having his power to dreamwalk even during the day allows him to understand an individual more. Thus Rike can be a sort of 'spy' for the angels. Rike is also brutally loyal and will endure as much pain as he can take for someone else he cares for. Rike also has wings.

~ Other ~
An angel & a demon walk into a bar together, it's about to go down. Also if Rike dreamwalking when the individual is both awake or asleep is too much he'll only be able to dreamwalk when they're asleep.

Edited at August 26, 2020 06:31 PM by Myths
{|} Myths OC Dump {|}August 24, 2020 08:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
1. - World M -
In this rp monsters rule the world. Vampires, werewolves, witches, ghouls, etc. They run the world, and humans? They've taken up the role of animals. Humans are bred then slaughtered, so the endless food supply won't run out. For every immortal creature craves human blood and flesh. Humans are raised until their 18 and put through a test, if they fail (most do) they are sent to the slaughter. If they pass they become a monster, however ex-humans aren't treated fairly or equally. Recently a new genetic code has been discovered in humans, they're called "Radiants". Depending on their level, their blood, skin, or aura is posionous to monsters. Humans are fighting against monsters, which side will you take?

2. - Perfection -
All are welcome as citizens of the planet called "Ilvana". However, most come here to seek value in their looks, and most won't be fond of what they find. The emporer and fonder of Ilvana known as simply 'Issac' created the "perfectum games" for mainly those that are trying to find themselves or their self-value, but also for entertainment purposes. The "perfectum games" can be seen throughout the galaxy through technology, but most come to the planet "Ilvana" to watch or particapte in the games. It's a simple game, there are three rounds. Usually there is only 1 winner, but there have been acceptions in the past. If any particpate loses in any of these rounds they are sent to the arena. The arena is simple, fight until there is one standing. The audience decides if the last one standing is free to go or if they should fight in another match. At times the winner of the arena will be picked as Issac's perfect warrior, though this happens rarely. The perfectum games have never changed and never will, that is until recently. A revolution has broken out, their goal is to end the perfectum games. Some rebels think that the only way to end the perfectum games is by killing Issac, however he hasn't been seen in years only by trusted few. Many guards or 'rule-keepers' are attempting to keep Issac's rules in place, keep back the rebels and keep the games going. What will happen to Ilvana and the people of the planet?

3. - Humanity -
It's the year 2205, expected to be a bright world of peace and technology right? Incorrect. The evolved, inhumans, mutants, monsters, gods, the names are endless but they remain the same. Humans with advanced genetics, allowing them to access their powers that they were born with. It is clear that these evolved and humans are drastically different however most evolved look like any other human making it unclear who they really are unless their powers or genetics are shown to humans. Mankind of course do not take kindly to these evolved creatures... leading many riots and wars against them. That is until the world ended. Nothing but ruins remain of the old world. Humans never survived the explosion that destoryed everything. Grass, trees, animals, water... is a rarity on it's own. A wasteland called Earth remains and the evolved. The evolved have taken control over this wasteland of a planet, creating their own cities, some with the power to create water, trees, or to call upon animals have saved what little remains of this world. Peace on Earth at last, that is until the sightings of 3 humans. Will the evolved hunt and kill the remaining humans, keep them as slaves, or allow them to live a life on their own? What will the humans do?
{|} Myths OC Dump {|}August 26, 2020 06:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Do not Fear us Characters

(Characters made in the "Do not Fear us" forum wp rp)

~ Name ~
Lana Rasputin

~ Age ~
Seventeen

~ Gender ~
Female

~ Sexuality ~
Heterosexual

~ Team ~
Nine

~ Team Role ~

~ Appearance ~
Standing at exactly 5'2 Lana's petite figure often blends in with the crowd. Her small often mistaken as a frail body resembles that of a skeleton in some aspects. Shaped rather thinly with a narrow chest and shoulders. The only curves on her would be the average sized hips she has and her thighs and rear. While those might be the only curves she has, her chest is rather flat compared to other women around her age and it's rather obvious she is insecure about her body for she often wears baggy clothes. Due to being a Tested she has taken the choice of wearing a oversized long sleeve and long pants. Too compliment her choice of appearance she also wears grey military boots instead of the colour black.

Too add onto Lana's skeletal figure her skin tone is rather pale resembling the building's within the city's walls, a silvery white. The thing that tells her apart from the buildings are her rosy cheeks, nose, lips, ears, hands, elbows, knees, and feet. Her cheeks are thin, shaping her oval shaped face quiet nicely. A feature that is quite noticable is her full round lips on her delicate face. Her nose is long and narrow, coming to an end in a button like image. While her dark brown irises are large in her upturned deepset eyes. A pair of thick almost masculine dark brown eye brows sit above her eyes. Wavy sunshine blonde hair falls nearly an inch above her shoulders as bangs nearly cover her sight fully. The last notable detail are the freckles that dance across her face, from cheek and over the nose to the other cheek.

~ Personality ~
One look at the small female and anyone could tell that she's stubborn. Lana is a bit of a rebel and has an untamed wild nature about her. With her stubborn attitute and the rebellion spark inside she's willing to do whatever it takes to get her way. Though Lana has a warrior's spirit violence is her last resort, she would rather take the time to talk things out with her silver tongue or sneak past others.

She'd rather spend time alone or in silence than talk however she has the knack for charisma. On top of this Lana is rather skilled in public speaking as well. She rather dislikes working with others or following one person, she's better at working alone. Some say Lana would be an excellent leader, despite what they say she doesn't have the patience for working with others.

At times Lana is rather sassy towards others, even a bit harsh for she's not afraid to speak her mind nor is she afraid of telling the cold hard honest truth. She may not be afraid of telling the truth but she does indeed tell more lies than truths. With her persuasive charm she likes to mess with others in a manipulative way. She avoids straight up questions and answers in jokes or another question. Lana isn't the type of person that answers simple things or takes serious matters well. When push comes to shove, Lana can be serious but it must be done her way. She also gets defensive about her appearance for she suffers under mild body dysphoria thus the baggy clothes.

~ Strengths ~
-
Small, thin, swift, agile
-
Silver tongue
-
Excellent charasmatic skills (including public speaking)
-
Excells at hand-to-hand combat

~ Weaknesses ~
- Mild body dysphoria
-
Unable to work with others (Impatient/Rebellious)
-
Avoids serious matters
-
Lacks archery skills

~ Likes ~
-
Being alone
-
Silent, dark rooms
-
Training
-
Pranks/jokes
- Fashion/Style/Trends
- Freedom/free will

~ Dislikes ~
-
The 'beautiful' ones (Envy)
-
Serious matters
-
Socializing
-
Her own appearance
-
Being dependent
- Rules/orders

~ Family Members ~
Angela Rasputin ~ Mother ~ 37
Daniel Rasputin ~ Father ~ Deceased
Alex Rasputin ~ Sister ~ 12

~ Backstory ~
Lana always lived within the city, never daring to explore outside of the electric walls. Her mother, Angela was only twenty when she had Lana, it wasn't until a few years later did she decide to marry Lana's father, Daniel. Together her parents owned and ran the largest fabric factory that H.E.R.O. would allow. Her family was generous and would often sell the clothing they made at a cheap cost to those that lived outside of the city as farmers. However her family was loyal to H.E.R.O., never selling or even communicating to those that rebelled against H.E.R.O. It wasn't long until her younger sister, Alex was born. If the Rasputins weren't known for their clothing line, they were known for Angela's and Alex's beauty. Both her mother and sister recieved the most attention from citizens, even from her own father.

Later once H.E.R.O. started to take children and teenagers for reasons unknown, Daniel did everything in his power to find them. Unbeknownst to Lana, H.E.R.O. silenced Daniel... permanently. Alex was let off the hook and returned to her mother, however Lana remains as a Tested.

~ Roleplay Example ~
Link

~ Other ~
Hehehehehe, your maniacal laughter.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us