Wolf Play : Charcoals Character Mine | DNP
Chatbox
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Charcoals Character Mine | DNPApril 11, 2020 10:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Howdy, this is where I will be storing all of my characters!

Please do not post in this forum.

There are more characters to come, I just seem to have lost most of them in the break.

If you are interested in beginning a roleplay with any of these characters, simply DM me and we'll see if we can work something out!

Character List:

Cassandra Victoria Rae | f | Pg. 1
Charlotte Guinevere Crane | f | Pg. 1
Wesley Chapel Savoy | m | Pg. 1
Lilliana Adora Devine | f | Pg. 1
Reed Nikolai Alexander | m | Pg. 1
Paris Oliver Swift | m | Pg. 1
Roxanne Lynda Carter | f | Pg. 1

Edited at April 19, 2020 01:29 AM by Charcoal
Charcoals Character Mine | DNPApril 11, 2020 10:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Tattoos?:
Piercings?:
Personality:
Relations:
Backstory:
Other:
Roles Played:
Charcoals Character Mine | DNPApril 11, 2020 10:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Cassandra Victoria Rae

Nickname(s):

Cass

19-23

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Appearance:

Cassandra is a small girl only standing about 5'3" with a slender frame and pronounced curves. The skin wrapping itself around her skeleton is practically the color of porcelain and freckles appear to dot about 85% of her body, becoming really pronounced on her face. She has a relatively decent chest size for her height and slim build, but certainly nothing to brag about. Her bone structure, in the right lighting, can seem warm and inviting and give her and ethereal quality. However, if the lighting changes, those etheral qualities become much harsher and shadow themselves in such a way that she seems sharp to the touch. Her face is heart shaped with a sharp jawline, high cheekbones, and a slight widow's peak hairline. Over those high cheekbones sit two emerald colored orbs that have such an unrelenting intensity that makes it seem as though they could burn right through whatever dared to catch her gaze. Outlining these unruling yet beautiful eyes sit long lashes so light in color it is hard to believe they are there. They begin a firey red, like her hair, but gradually turn blonde the further away they get from her face. The eyebrows have their own harsh shape and are relatively thin while experiencing the same problem her eyelashes does: blonder the farther they grow out. She keeps them up well enough; she's not a professional, but she gets the job done. She has a small, yet defined chin as well as moderately plump rosy lips that crown a pronounced cupid's bow as it's attention seeker. It only makes sense that such an exquisite specimen as Cassandra would have a mane luxurious enough to make her even more deserving of her name. Possessing the color of a smoldering fire, the hair is quite striking for anyone who witnesses it not only because of the color, but because of the way it reacts with the light. Her hair hangs long, only stopping it's length around her mid-back. It boasts naturally bouncing curls that are too unruly to tame and long tendrils that frame her face almost perfectly (it would be perfect if her features were not so harsh).

As far as clothing goes, Cass likes to dress herself in dark colors - often blacks, greys, and dark reds - as well as sporting many zippers in her clothing, a lot of leather, fingerless gloves, and lots of jewelery. She can be seen wearing a tight black choker around her neck as well as one or two long pendants that hang over her chest. Her favorite shoes to wear are a pair of old black combat boots that she keeps in pristine shape and a leather jacket and fits a little loosely on her due to her small stature. Whatever make-up she wears is dark and only serves to make her look edgy and unapproachable.

Tattoos?:

She has a swooping raven tattooed behind her right ear.

Piercings?:

Her ears are heavily pierced and she often wears chrome or silver jewelery in them. She also has a small nose ring on her left nostril.

Personality:

Cassandra is quite complex yet simple at the same time... She is cold and rude, seeming as though she has no emotions. She is quick to snap at people if they have done something wrong or annoyed her. She has an extremely short temper and hates children and people who act like children (which she is convinced is everyone). She can put on a good face for the royal family but she really is just a ticking time bomb just waiting for the right opportunity to explode... She becomes very sadistic, sarcastic and cynical when she's in a bad mood and tries to keep her distance from the royals and nobles because she knows that there is a good possibility she could get short with them and be reprimanded or killed. Cass doesn't have friends nor does she want them. She ruins whatever relationship she enters because she feels unworthy of being loved and assumes everyone is lying to her when they actually might enjoy her company. She is unpleasant and she knows it but has no plans to change. It isn't her fault she is like this. She struggles from being abandoned so early in her life and has always felt as though it was her fault, like something was wrong with her. She does not find herself attractive at all despite her beautiful appearance and hates almost everything about herself. She has become hard to love and does not trust anyone aside from herself. Loyalty is a joke to her since she knows that if she gives her loyalty to something, that road only goes one way and as soon as she did something wrong, they would drop her as if she were nothing. For a long time in her past she tried to be liked by everyone, desperate for their approval, but not good enough for it. So, after so many disappointments, she stopped trying and accepted that she was always going to mess up. She takes risks and does ridiculous things just so she can remind herself that she is alive. She has abandonment and trust issues, on top of being depressed and taking insane risks. She has, for the most part, stopped caring. So, yeah, she has a reason she acts the way she does and she will not apologize for it.

Relations:

Cassandra is an orphan and has always craved the love of a family but has become hard from years of not receiving it.

Backstory:

Yikes. This is most definitely a WIP until I can tweak it.

Other:

She absolutely hates being told what to do. And pineapples.

Roles Played:

Demon, Fallen angel, maid/servant

Edited at April 11, 2020 03:00 PM by Charcoal
Charcoals Character Mine | DNPApril 11, 2020 11:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Charlotte Guinevere Crane
Charcoals Character Mine | DNPApril 11, 2020 11:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Wesley Chapel Savoy

Nickname(s):

Wes

21-25

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Appearance:

Wesley is a gorgeous young man. His golden blonde hair hangs three inches long and waves in such a way as to catch the light and make him seem as though he is truly of divine descent. It often times falls into his eyes and he is so unbothered about it that he rarely ever fixes it. He seems to think that it adds to the irresitible charm he possesses. Speaking of eyes, his are a deep blue so pure that the most magnificent ocean couldn't stand a chance. They are framed by thick dark eyelashes and are deep set in his face. He has a very sharp jawline that angles his face perfectly and leads to a strong chin. Above his chin sit pale pink lips, the top one thinner than the bottom. His nose is proportionate to his chiseled face. His cheekbones are almost too perfect to be true as they are not too subtle so that it would seem as they weren't there, but subtle enough to make him seem approachable and give his face more volume. His skin is lightly bronzed and held taut over his rippling muscles. His hands are large and strong but obviously uncallosed due to his priveledged lifestyle. He stands tall at 6'3" (amazing considering the average height back then) and obviously has a muscular physique under his clothing. The best way to describe Wesley would be perfect.

Tattoos?:

n/a

Piercings?:

n/a

Personality:

Wesley is a relatively easy person to be around. He is very down to earth and has a laid-back temperment. He is a people-pleaser and has a strong moral compass that points him in the direction of good more often than not. While he is friendly, he makes sure to let people know when they have become too comfortable with him, especially if they are peasants. He cares deeply about his family and kingdom and would do anything for them. He really is a nice guy. He was truly groomed to become king. He has all the charm, diplomatic brain, and attitude a future king could possess. He is much loved by anyone who meets him, always smiling and charming his way through conversations. Of course, even the most perfect image is flawed. Wesley can sometimes be manipulative when it comes to getting what he wants, that charm working its way towards a different purpose. He also doesn't let go of grudges. He has a great memory and never forgets when someone has wronged him or done something they shouldn't have, especially those of royal descent. If he has a problem with someone, he has a way of speaking to them and twisting words that are innocent into verbal daggers to stab into his victim. He is also very passive-aggressive and uses sarcasm as his tool to piss people off. He has an amazing mind for strategy and always critically analyzes every conversation he has with a person as if he is obsessed with figuring them out right on the spot. If he can't, he won't stop until he does. His determination and ambition, while good qualities in their own right, can often times serve a darker purpose.

Relations:

Backstory:

Other:

Roles Played:

Medieval prince

Edited at April 11, 2020 03:20 PM by Charcoal
Charcoals Character Mine | DNPApril 11, 2020 12:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lilliana Adora Devine

Nickname(s):

Lily

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Appearance:

Lilliana is beautiful, or, she was about ten years ago. She is still pretty, but nothing to make anyone do a double take for. She stands at 5'6" and has a stockier build than most women. She has low cheekbones and a round face with a weak jawline that makes all of her features seem softer and more feminine. Her full lips are often painted a harsh red color to leave a last impression. She has long, straight dark brown hair that cascades all the way down to her knees when not up in an updo. It lacks the amount of shine it used to have and is freckled with a few silver hairs at the front of her hair and along the roots, almost giving her an elegant and wise quality. Her eyes are a warm brown and are tilted slightly downward on her face. They show just the slightest hint of crow's feet, while the wrinkles around her smile are more pronounced. She is obsessed with appearance due to the fact that her natural beauty is not enough. She wears only the finest gowns and never the same one twice. She dazzles others with the jewels dangling from her ears, perching themselves on her fingers, and hanging from her neck and wrists. She uses make-up to make her features stand out more and always brags about her hair. She absolutely insists that she doesn't look a day over 28 (even though she looked older than 28 when she was 25). Her limbs are shorter and meatier so she often hides them under fabrics while cinching her waist tight and displaying her sizable chest. Her favorite colors to wear are blue, green, and purple and she absolutely loves anything that sparkles.

Tattoos?:

n/a

Piercings?:

n/a

Personality:

Lilliana loves all things beautiful. She passes her time by worrying about her appearance and allowing other people to entertain her. She is very proud and boastful of her country's wealth and loves to flaunt it any chance she gets. She absolutely adores being the center attention and loves to be praised. She hates being alone and always has at least two or three people with her so that they can bask in her glory. She does not take criticism well, especially not about her looks, and is prone to taking rash measures if she feels she has been insulted. She is very insecure about herself and knows it. It is something she does not plan to change because she is happy the way she is treated due to it. She likes having power over people and over their lives. She associates wealth and beauty with power which is why she is so obsessed with it. She does have a kind heart and loves her people, but couldn't care less about most of the other kingdoms. She flirts and schmoozes other royals and noblemen to gain more pretty things and increase her wealth. She is easily entertained but she isn't stupid. She knows how to run her kingdom and won't stand for anyone else thinking she doesn't. She has a level head for diplomacy and finances but doesn't know much about strategy. She think's it's irrelevant since she can use money to solve her problems.

Relations:

Backstory:

Other:

Roles Played:

Queen

Edited at April 12, 2020 12:07 AM by Charcoal
Charcoals Character Mine | DNPApril 11, 2020 08:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Reed Nikolai Alexander

Nickname(s):

n/a

21 y/o

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Appearance:

Reed has a sort of... devilish charm about him that makes him pretty irresistably attractive. His face is chisled and features defined cheekbones, deep set eyes, a sharp jawline, and a Grecian-style nose. His skin is pale with a light dusting of freckles across his cheekbones and nose. Upon his head sits a crown of typically unkempt straight red hair, cropped close to his head on the sides and standing about an inch and a half tall up top. It shines with a coppery tone when exposed to light. His deep set light grey eyes always appear to have a mischievous glint to them that could no doubt cause some hearts to flutter while others break. His lips, the bottom fuller than the top, carry within them the color of a blushing rose and accentuate his mouth shape, especially as he fixes it into his ever-present smirk. Behind them lies a treasure trove of pearly white and perfect teeth that are almost too blinding to witness should they be flashed (and he flashed them a lot). His ears are pierced, with the right one having three total as opposed to his left only having one. The head leads down to a gracefully long neck and down to a lanky, yet toned body. He does not work hard to build muscle, nor does he see the need. He stands at 6'1" and possesses a well-proportioned body with long, graceful limbs to assist him in everyday tasks. He typically clothes himself in dark fabrics and steers away from leather because he thinks of it as cliche. The only leather he allows himself to wear is a pair of black leather combat boots and a dark red leather trenchcoat he sometimes wears on special occasions. He wears studs and the occasional dangling piece in his ears and long pendants around his neck with a simple design that could have a double meaning or could mean nothing. Flexing on his left wrist would be an expensive black watch embedded with diamonds around the rim. All of his accessories are either black or silver.

Tattoos?:

n/a

Piercings?:

His ears are pierced. His right one three times; his left one once.

Personality:

Getting right to it, Reed is two things: a ladies man and dangerous. Whatever flaws can't be found in his appearance surely show themselves in his personality. He is a true rebel that likes to bend the rules because has a problem with authority (hence why he became an authority figure). He flirts with any woman he may find attractive and doesn't care whether it is appropriate or not. He is convinced that his immense charm should be shared with everyone and if they do not respond to it, it's not his fault. He truly has a god-complex and believes that he cannot be touched whatsoever. He knows how far he can push someone before it becomes too much and often times does it just to annoy someone. However, when it comes to him, he hates being annoyed and gets annoyed rather easily (having such a short temper and all). He understands jokes and appreciates good ones, but he understands the fine line between someone trying to be funny and trying to be insulting. He should; he lives on that line. With such a bad-boy reputation, it isn't hard to believe that he really doesn't get along with most people. He has a certain level of contempt for everyone and will openly explain why he hates someone if they ask or push him. He does posses some compassion and cares for others but that side of him is very rare and has only been shown once or twice. He swears everyone who sees it to secrecy. However, will all of his rough edges, it is clear that his loyalty lies with his species and he will fight valiantly to defend it... at least until they piss him off.

Relations:

Backstory:

Other:

Roles Played:

Vampire, demon

Edited at April 12, 2020 12:14 AM by Charcoal
Charcoals Character Mine | DNPApril 11, 2020 08:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paris Oliver Swift
Charcoals Character Mine | DNPApril 19, 2020 01:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Roxanne Lynda Carter

Nickname(s):

Roxy, Rox, Anne

23 y/o

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Appearance:

Roxanne is a beautiful girl, there's no denying that. She has long and wavy dirty blonde hair that features a darker brown along her roots and throughout her hair. Her skin is incredibly tan, as if she never leaves the beach, with light freckles that dot along the bridge of her nose. Her eyes, lined with thick lashes, are a light hazel color mostly comprised of a oceanic blue color, and almond shaped. Her eyebrows are soft and thin, complimenting the feminine features of her face. Her nose is small and narrow but somehow fits her oval-shaped face. She has a soft, yet pronounced jawline that gracefully tapers to her chin and pronounced cheekbones. Her lips are relatively thin with a dark rosy pink tone and are always turned upwards in a smile or smirk. She has a long neck, often adorned with many different necklaces at a time, all falling long and past her chest. Roxy's collarbone is well defined along her slim frame. Her lims are graceful and have some muscle tone to them, but not much. She often wears an arm cuff on her left arm, a variety of bracelets on her wrists, and multiple rings on her slender fingers. Her nails (both finger and toe) are usually painted white. She stands at about 5'8" and typically dresses herself in bohemian-style clothing paired with tan gladiator sandals that lace up almost to her knees. She has quite a few scars that riddle her body from dumb things she did as a kid.

Tattoos?:

Roxanne has a dolphin tattooed on her left ankle and a peace sign behind her right ear.

Piercings?:

Roxanne has her ears double pierced with her right one receiving a cartilage piercing that hurt like hell. Her left nostril has a small stud pierced into her nose. She also has a belly button piercing that usually features dangling jewels. All piercings were impulsive.

Personality:

Roxanne is the definition of a free spirit. She goes wherever her mind takes her no matter the consequences. She can be quite daring when she desires to be, often participating in thrill-seeking activities like sky-diving, cliff diving, bungee jumping, riding the tallest and fastest rollercoasters, etc. She has been involved in a small number of illegal activities in her years, nothing incredibly illegal or anything, mostly just tresspassing on abandoned properties with her friends or forging a signature here and there stating that she has permission to do things. She's a very friendly and sociable person but rarely opens up to anyone aside from her best friend. She surrounds herself with fun-loving people and enjoys a good party, developing a slight alcohol problem in her sophomore year of college but quickly overcoming it. She is a strong-willed as she is free spirited and often won't take no for an answer. She can be very convincing and, dare I say, manipulative to get what she wants. Now, while that sounds bad, it really applies whenever she wants a specific item or situation to take place like, for instance, skydiving with her pals. She is known to be a flirt and often does so, mostly for fun however evil that is. Roxy never strives for other people's adoration or attention but somehow always ends up getting it and she's not complaining. She likes the attention, but often ends up getting hurt because she knows that most of the people who hang around her are only there for the status of being her friend as if she is some idol that puts them in a better social position. She's popular, yes, but she experiences so much backstabbing drama that she's sick of the life. She really desires a friend to just like her for who she is, not what she wears or other people's perception of her. She did pretty well in school, possessing both brains an beauty, but she is never one to brag or boast about herself. She much prefers to hype other people up and boost their self-esteem than her own. The girl puts the needs of others before her own that she forgets the fact that she also has to take care of her mental health. It's been more than a few times that she's experienced panic attacks because of how hard she strives to live up to the expectations of others and be the perfect person. She covers this up rather easily though, determined to not taint her image. How long she can keep this up, she has no idea. She just goes through the day with her bubbly and happy persona, not feeling secure enough to have a real conversation with the people around her. Whenever she feels secure enough around someone, she can be quite vulnerable and be really open about how she feels. It's a sweet side she shows when she has complete trust for a person.

Relations:

Roxy's parents are divorced but still good friends. Her mom remarried a pediatrician named Dave. Dave's cool for the most part. He's a bit of a try-hard though.

Backstory:

Roxanne grew up in a pretty stable home environment with parents that didn't really care where she went or who it was with as long as she was back home on time. They divorced when she was twelve and she was fine by that. They weren't right for each other and they remained on amicable terms so she was able to see both of them equally, splitting her time between them. Her mom, a math professor at a nearby community college, remarried to a pediatrician named Dave. Her dad, an archaeologist, never remarried. She had to live with her mom because her dad was often off on some business trip to a foreign country. He took her a few times and it was because of them that she really got into photography. She didn't have as many friends in the formative years of middle school because she hadn't hit puberty yet and acted mostly like a tomboy, often hanging out with her one friend and dragging them into a different "adventure" whenever she could and often saw them (or more accurately her) getting hurt. After puberty hit at the end of seventh grade, she started to become popular. Her popularity really soared in high school and she gained the reputation as a heartbreaker (however she was always the one getting her heart broken) since she dated a few popular guys from a circle of friends close to the popular group of girls who associated themselves with her.

Other:

Roxy is a big fan of ohotography and always carries a camera around with her.

Roles Played:

Best friend and recent college grad

Edited at April 19, 2020 01:30 AM by Charcoal
Charcoals Character Mine | DNPMay 18, 2020 08:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Character Name:

Snowdrift

4 y/o

Sex:

Female

Pack Member

Appearance:

Snowdrift is a fairly slender wolf with long legs and a well-proportioned body. She's a bit on the taller side as far as females go and has small, nimble paws. She has a thicker coat than most which proves to be a beast to conquer in the summer but a helpful asset in the winter. When wet, it becomes incredibly heavy and hinders her from being as quick as she usually is due to the resistance of the water. Her muscles are lean with limbs that are perfect for turning on a whim and springing through the underbelly of the forest but typically not enough to overpower a larger wolf. Her coat is a brilliant white which is typically a stark contrast from her environment during most seasons and makes it difficult for her to hide whenever she wants to. It is usually tainted with some dirt or whatever else she managed to get into in her surroundings. She dislikes it being the pure white that it is because it reflects sunlight a little too well for her liking. Her nose, lining of her lips, and paw pads are a dramatic contrast to her coat in that they are all pitch black. Finally, her eyes are heterochromatic with the right one being a yellowish-gold and the left one being a bright sky blue.

Personality:

Pups, plays with her brother, exploring, winter, sunny days

Dislikes:

Not being liked, disloyalty, autumn, lynxes, thunderstorms

Strengths:

Hunting, tracking, agility

Weaknesses:

Strength, stealth, swimming

Other:

Her adoptive brother is Darcy.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2