Wolf Play : Bones & Nirav [No Posting]
Chatbox
 Raging Flames
08:42:52 Rage, Flames
Whisp
I was going to suggest that one, but for some reason, I couldn't find it in Barter and I didn't want to send you on a wild goose chase lol
 Whispering Rain
08:41:21 Whisp, Rain
Oh my gosh I just discovered the green fae mask and I love it. I've just gotta get a couple apples!
 Black River
08:40:09 
Tyty guys! I was thinkin of using them for my generation project c: Once I have pups that are old enough!
 BuggyOs
08:39:48 Bug-a-boo
River
I think 3 years?
 Eternity
08:39:37 ET
Black River
3 :]
 Raging Flames
08:39:00 Rage, Flames
Oh yeah! Good call
 Black River
08:38:59 
What age are Wolf Party wolves usually?
 BuggyOs
08:38:40 Bug-a-boo
Theres gonna be a WP event!
 BuggyOs
08:38:28 Bug-a-boo
Wait til next month!
 Raging Flames
08:38:12 Rage, Flames
Oof, y'all are making me want to blow more mush on WolfParty XD
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Bones & Nirav [No Posting]April 9, 2020 03:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bones & Nirav
This is were I will post about Bones and Nirav's life before and after they met each other.
please do not post, steal or anything.. they are my characters and such.
Guide:
post one: this one, explaining things
post two: bones character sheet
post three: nirav charactar sheet
post four: reserved for other characters(I.e. their kids)
post five-???: story of their lives
Bones & Nirav [No Posting]April 9, 2020 03:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bones
female
undead cat
Bones is a very normal cat. She doesn't like too many pets and can snap at any moment. Bones doesn't trust many, if any, humans and barely any animals, either. The she-cat doesn't really ever care for the big things. Butterflies and fireflies make her really happy.
Bones & Nirav [No Posting]April 9, 2020 03:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nirav
male
ram cat
Nir is a very special boi. He doesn't talk much, being as he's very secretive and closed off. Nirav is a silent stalker, always reason in his movements. Nirav never really loved his family, so that's why he was a nomad most of his life.
Bones & Nirav [No Posting]April 9, 2020 03:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserved for art and Bonrav babies :3
done by Chuwu, thanks!
done by DarkHalo! Thanks!

Edited at April 9, 2020 03:54 AM by peaches
Bones & Nirav [No Posting]April 9, 2020 04:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
puddles
Bones splashed through small puddles, making her fur clumped and an icky brown nearing her paws. The she-cat looked up at the one she called mother, a human. She saw this human as 'mother' because they were all she knew. Bones mewed as mother picked them up, speaking in their odd language. It sounded very strange and Bones purred.
"Momma! Look! My paws, their dirty!" Bones put her dirty paw onto mother's face and they swayed their head away. Why? She's only showing the dirty paws! Did she do something wrong?
Soon enough, mother began taking her into their big den. Nearing the bathroom, Bones realized what was happening. She started to push her way out of mother's warm arms. Her meows became long and helpless as the bathroom door swung closed.
"Momma! No! Please!" Bones hated the water. It's was cold and scary. She got it in her nose once and she started choking.
It hurts in her lungs as she started using her claws. The human said a word she knew, 'stop' which meant to not do what she was doing. In this case, clawing at her. But usually it meant to not brush her face against bottles that neared the edge of a counter or table. Then mother said her name and the young cat was showered with cold, no, freezing water. Her fur stuck to her like glue as mother patted her down, soaking her body with water and soap. Bones groaned deeply, keeping her eyes on ways of exit, but there was only a few.
Mother sprayed her down once more, get soap and mud off her all at once. Bones looked almost hairless! Soon, the kitten was wrapped into a towel then moved to a blanket. She sat there, chills running up and down her spine from the sheer breeze of the house. Mother took her to a basket with a pillow and soft blankets. Bones shivered, mewing at mother. Why? Why did Bones need a wretched bath? Because of her muddy legs? Bones licked herself dry before staring out the window. She'd only be outside with mother, normally on her walk to the kitty café. She'd met lots of cat there, none of them like her, of course. Bones was a special kitten. Born between the world of the living and dead. But, fortunately, her body stayed in the living. Flowers grew out of her showing bone crevices. And though she'd never seen the flowers before, she liked them. They looked between a rose and a Tiger Lily, though lacking in color.
As the she-cat stared out the window, many hours pass. Her eyes started to close and her brain showed her dreams that she could only wish, happen. And before she knew it, she was sleeping.

Edited at April 9, 2020 05:01 AM by peaches

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us