Wolf Play : Survive the Plight // Creature Log
Chatbox
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Survive the Plight // Creature LogApril 5, 2020 12:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

This forum is the creature log for my roleplay, Survive the Plight. Links that lead to the sign-ups, roleplay, and discussion can be found in the next post. There are to be absolutely no posts on this forum other than myself.

All of the creatures posted here will have a short description of their temperaments, strengths, where they are most commonly found, how to defeat them (weaknesses)/ how to ally them, and what gifts they need in order to do so.

Creatures encountered during the roleplay will act like normal NPCs (which will be controlled by me, and their actions will be chosen at random). You can gain items from them depending on their species.

Do not post on this forum.

Sign-Ups

Discussion

Roleplay

Edited at June 8, 2020 06:49 PM by Cal'sRoyalRescue
Survive the Plight // Creature LogApril 5, 2020 12:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Faeries - Common and very weak creatures, they are mischievous, prideful, and irritable. When provoked, they are extremely vicious and will attack with their needle-like teeth. They live deep the Jade Forests. They are weak to fire, however, they can be easily won over with small, shiny trinkets.

Survive the Plight // Creature LogApril 5, 2020 12:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Goblins - There are two main types of goblins: Stonebacks and Leatherskins. Stoneback goblins reside in caves of the Tulac Mountain, and are very violent and gruff. Leatherback goblins, however, live in the Jade Forests, and have a much dignified demeanour, however, they are still quite aggressive. Both types are extremely intelligent, often tricking passerby into giving up their valuables for an underwhelmingly low price. Stonebacks are invulnerable to physical attacks, but extremely weak to status-based magic attacks. Leatherskins are weak to both fire and magic. Once again, shiny and valuable trinkets can tempt these beasts into leaving you alone, however, Stonebacks need much more persuading. Perhaps a gem or two will suffice?

Survive the Plight // Creature LogApril 5, 2020 12:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Elves - Distant cousins of the faeries, these graceful beings are highly dignified and narcissistic, however, they are still quite kind and generous to those in need, and they make excellent allies. They are powerful in the Ancient Arts of Magick. They live alongside other intelligent creatures in the cities, but some live in the Jade Forests, preferring to keep to themselves in order to grow stronger in the Magicks.

Survive the Plight // Creature LogApril 5, 2020 12:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Witches - Magical beings that are most powerful in the Arts of Potionmaking. These beings are crafty, and not all can be trusted, however, if you happen to have one on your side, they are a tremendous help on the battlefield. There are, in fact, make witches (more commonly referred to as wizards), but this is extremely rare to occur, as the natural knack for Potionmaking resides mainly in females. The better tempered witches live on the outskirts of cities, while more sour ones live in the Jade Forests and the Tulac Mountains. There are even some traveling witches (who refer to themselves as fortune-tellers) who live in the Whispering Wastelands. Weak to long range attacks along with physical. Rare ingredients for powerful potions can lure these powerful creatures onto your side. A little gold wouldn't hurt, either.

Survive the Plight // Creature LogApril 5, 2020 08:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Mermaids - Beautiful but vain humanoid creatures. They have a knack for singing wonderfully. They are usually more focused on themselves and their good looks, but their attention can be diverted by another mermaid or by a particularly attractive human (preferably male). This is how they reproduce (as there are no male mermaids). They are not very good parents, usually leaving their young on their own for the first few years or so. If the children happen to survive, they are welcomed into the pod with open arms. Those who didn't make it, however, are quickly forgotten. They live in the calmer parts of the Rolling Rapids, in a hidden lake where there's a waterfall. They are fascinated by beauty and items found on land, such as flowers and gems.

Survive the Plight // Creature LogApril 5, 2020 08:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sirens - Absolutely gorgeous individuals that are extremely narcissistic and quite vicious. Like the mermaids, there are no male sirens, so they must reproduce with male humans. However, unlike their kinder cousins, they often eat the male they've attracted in order to finalize the reproduction cycle. Don't ask me why eating the dude is necessary, just go with it. They have a deadly singing voice, one that entrances all that hear it, and causes anyone to go mad if restrained. They live in the shadier parts of the hidden lake, alongside the mermaids, but don't get confused by how similar they look. They, like the mermaids, are fascinated by beauty and are obsessed with making themselves more beautiful. If you have anything that might increase their beauty, they might want it in return for helping you out.

Survive the Plight // Creature LogApril 5, 2020 08:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Unicorns - Beautiful and majestic horse-like creatures, but with a built-in sharp object. Their costs can come in many different types, like that of an actual horse, except for the fact that they have horns and are, in fact, intelligent. Every mythical equine has a specific type of magic that allows them intelligence, and for the unicorn, that magic resides in their horn. They live in the Jade Forests, in a small clearing, where flowers and animals of all kinds also reside. They love flowers and sugared apples. If you happen to make one trust you, they might even let you ride it, but remember, the unicorn is intelligent just like you, so don't try to sound too bossy (or they might just stab you).

Survive the Plight // Creature LogApril 5, 2020 08:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pegasi - Winged horses with very happy-go-lucky personalities. Like the unicorns, their coats can come in a variety of different patterns and colors, but their main difference is their massive, feathered wings. Their magic comes from their wings, which sounds odd, but because they were gifted wings at the beginning of time, the magic used to create the wings now influence themselves. They live at the top of the Tulac Mountains and in the Jade Forests. They actually eat clouds, but they wouldn't mind a carrot or two.

Survive the Plight // Creature LogApril 5, 2020 08:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hippogriffs - Half bird of prey, half horse hybrids, with a very irritable temperament. They are territorial and stubbonr, and won't take no for an answer. They can be a tad bit curious, but if spooked, they turn downright terrifying. I mean, a creature with a sharp beak AND talons AND hooves?! Wouldn't want to get on their bad side... They live in nests of the giant Oogulani trees in the Jade Forests or in the Tulac Mountains. Some even live in the Whispering Wastelands, although they are usually scavengers, and aren't very aggressive unless they're truly starving. They absolutely love fish and small rodents.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us