Wolf Play : Syncos Character Stash [DNP]
Chatbox
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣
 Vulpixles
07:57:07 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Primary Account: 96 Mushrooms
Mushroom Hole: 7700 Mushrooms

I don't know how long I give myself before I blow all of this mush
 Clear Sky
07:56:54 Sky / Blue - she,her
alfi darki, that real nice i wish i had that amount of apples
 MINEOLA
07:56:05 Alfi Darky
Apples: 21
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 561
Mushrooms Saved: 380

Not bad :)
 Clear Sky
07:55:17 Sky / Blue - she,her
bear lol :')
 Bears den
07:54:09 Bear
Sky your talking? XD
Apples: 0
Mushrooms: 17
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Clear Sky
07:53:38 Sky / Blue - she,her
broke*
 Clear Sky
07:53:25 Sky / Blue - she,her
Apples: 2
Mushrooms: 33
Mushrooms Saved: 9,800

im basically brok :'(
 starrywing
07:48:41 Novo/Starry
red
blue
hollow
domain expansion
purple
 Arachne
07:48:07 Ara/Kat
Whisp
thank you! :D
 Whispering Rain
07:46:19 Whisp, Rain
Ara
Beautiful!
 Arachne
07:45:52 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Vulpixles
07:39:59 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Or Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Custom

But a lot of the custom gear cost apples

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Syncos Character Stash [DNP]March 21, 2020 05:10 AM

Syncopated Clock

Darkseeker

Give Award
Appearance Formula
(Just as a reminder- feel free to use this setup if you choose to)

Paragraph 1= Height + Hair Style/Color/Head Accessories + Eye Color

Paragraph 2= Body Type + Skin Tone + Additional Scars and Bruises

Paragraph 3= Other Accessories + Clothing Attire

Edited at April 8, 2020 01:47 PM by Syncopated Clock
Syncos Character Stash [DNP]March 20, 2020 07:47 AM

Syncopated Clock

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hello there! This is my lovely stash where I will be posting my commonly used characters on WP.

Interested in roleplaying with one of my characters? Feel free to PM me and we can work out a plot! Just be warned that some characters may be in a set relationship already and won't be available for any romancing whatsoever.

Don't really need to say this, but please do not steal my characters. I put a lot of work in developing my characters and they are pretty unique... I also have a written version of my characters in my notebook. So I'll know if you heavily referenced or completely stole my character. Things will not go well for you if you do.

Just to let y'all know, all of my characters are male. There is a 2% chance that a female character will ever appear in my stash. While my main focus will be MxM roleplay, any of my straight characters will be open for MxF roleplay... but then again, most of my characters are in the LGBTQ+ community. So it's extremely unlikely. But it never hurts to PM me~

Edited at March 20, 2020 04:05 PM by Syncopated Clock
Syncos Character Stash [DNP]March 20, 2020 08:00 AM

Syncopated Clock

Darkseeker

Give Award
[Arashi Hayama]

Sexuality: Homosexual

Species: Demon Shapeshifter (human~cat)

Appearance (human form): Arashi stands around 5'8, although his short obsidian black horns gives him a slight boost in height. The horns seem to be lost and tangled in his curly ginger hair- a wild mane that runs to his shoulders. It is always kept in a messy braid or ponytail while the forefront of his hair resemble spiky bangs. His eyes are a mustard yellow color, but you can see a single speck of black if you look close enough.

His body is a slim, athletic build suited well for his stealth and flexibility. His light tanned complexion and muscle definition emphasizes his rigorous training in his youth. Underneath his left eye is a testament of how rough he had it- two dark scars were left behind after a final bloody battle in The Ring. Because of this battle, he also left without a demon tail to speak of.

Since Arashi can summon his wings (same color as horns) at his own whim, he might as well pass for a human. He prefers to wear dark clothing, his go-to outfit being a total blackout: black sweatshirt, black jeans, and black laced up leather boots. On his right arm dons an intricate beauty- a beloved analog watch given to him by a mysterious stranger when he was a child. Who would've guessed that this watch would be crucial to Arashi's transformation?

Appearance (cat form): Arashi's transformation is just your average tabby cat. His analog clock takes shape as his right eye and the two scars remain underneath his left eye. He has unusual tiger markings intertwined with his ginger fur that can't be seen on his human form. His wings are present and surprisingly he has a cat tail.

Personality: Arashi is quite the complicated character. What's so complicated about him? He had the standard upbringing of a demon child, studied about the ongoing war between the kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, and learned to never trust an angel. Of course he's a demon. He's an evil trickster who looks up to the family value of deception. With his twisted and demented soul, he loves to cause chaos, havoc, and mischief. So what's the problem then? He fell in love... with an angel.

Ever since Arashi met Gideon Kagitani, his perception about life changed. Gideon brought out the sensitive, caring, and goofy side that confuses him to this day. But deep down, he actually enjoys it. With the pressure of leading the Syncopated Clock, he likes to let loose and reveal a side of himself- that is never seen- to the one that he loves.

But once a demon, always a demon. Arashi enjoys the adrenaline rush and thrill when he causes trouble, and sometimes, he drags Gideon along for the ride. He also loves the known dangers, risks, and consequences for exploring forbidden things and taboo subjects (may explain why he fell in love with an angel). But as a leader, he gets serious when he needs to be and is strangely organized, strategic, and systematic.

History: A major WIP...

Relationship Status: Taken

Edited at April 8, 2020 01:18 PM by Syncopated Clock
Syncos Character Stash [DNP]March 20, 2020 10:53 AM

Syncopated Clock

Darkseeker

Give Award

[Gideon Kagitani]

Sexuality: Closeted Homosexual

Species: Archangel

Appearance:

- 5 6, stands tall among his cherubic peers
- Sun kissed skin from his days of harvesting wheat
- Medium-length chocolate brown hair with shades of light brown, cream, and blonde
- Golden amber eyes
- A pale scar that runs from the top of his left shoulder to the middle of his arm from the misuse of a scythe
- Wings are about the same shade of his hair, outlined with a golden tint
- Has short golden horns protruding from his hair which is quite the oddity in Heaven

Personality:

- Man of confidence but has an inner conflict with his cowardice
- Loyal and trustworthy to his King and his friends
- A playful spirit who knows where the partys at
- Charismatic and charming
- He his quite reserved when hes asked about his past. He tells the tale to those that he can trust
- Pride is his rise and his fall
- Can easily get arrogant

Edited at April 8, 2020 02:27 PM by Syncopated Clock
Syncos Character Stash [DNP]March 20, 2020 11:02 AM

Syncopated Clock

Darkseeker

Give Award

[Pascal Takuro]

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Exorcist

Syncos Character Stash [DNP]March 20, 2020 11:17 AM

Syncopated Clock

Darkseeker

Give Award

[Archie Kagiyama]

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Human

Appearance: A WIP

Personality: Who knew that Archie's life could be so hectic? Being left behind in a house fire while the rest of his family were safe outside, being gifted with supernatural powers that grants him access to three main existing realms, and to top it all off, being adopted and fathered by a strange couple consisting of an archangel and a demon.

But despite the rollercoaster childhood that he had, it doesn't stop him from being the cheerful spirit that he is. He loves to explore and go out on adventures when his curiousity is sparked. Though he moved to Earth after growing up, his first thought is always his family. Because of their adoption, his sense of loyalty has deepened and will fiercely protect them whenever they're in need: his fathers, Arashi and Gideon, and his younger brother, Theodore.

When he sees someone in trouble or in danger, he usually acts before he thinks. Even if it will cost him physical harm, he will stop at nothing to protect whoever or whatever he sees that needs help. But on the rare case that his mind forces him to think, he becomes instantly strategic and whatever plan he makes, he will stick to it. Unless something else goes awry and he needs to act in a flash.

Archie is understanding and quite reasonable. If he thinks that he's too overprotective or pushing something too far, then he will back off and give you space. And of course, he needs his space too! Whenever he's in his "zone", he can be very thoughtful and reflect on his life so far. He usually goes somewhere that's familiar and quiet so he can think properly.

Whenever he's around someone, he makes sure to make them feel treasured and loved. He knows what he feels like to be abandoned and alone, so he wants to make anyone he meets feel the opposite. He can be flirtatious at times, but he sparsely uses it unless he is in a relationship. Whoever the lucky lady he dates will get all of his lovingness.

Even though people see him as extraordinary, he tries to keep himself ordinary as he possibly can on Earth. He's not embarrassed about his family, he doesn't need someone to freak out or gawk over his past. He seeks to find people who can brace and brave the storm of his past and his family and can accept all of them (he considers this to be a package deal) for who they are.

Edited at April 8, 2020 01:36 PM by Syncopated Clock
Syncos Character Stash [DNP]April 8, 2020 01:53 PM

Syncopated Clock

Darkseeker

Give Award

[Theodore Kagiyama]

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Relationship Status:

Edited at April 8, 2020 01:55 PM by Syncopated Clock