I'm pretty good just good
How about you?
 technoblade
12:41:09 Lil Techy | Techno
hey tech support

how're ya?
 Sanania
12:40:49 San, Sangria
Lapin - I have a few times, although it eventually loads up the page I am trying to open.~
 Tech
12:40:30 
Morning Tex
 technoblade
12:37:04 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Silver Blooded CharactersSeptember 16, 2019 02:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
A consolidation of characters for rps. Current and Future. Please no posts, but feel free to read or pm me!

<font class="mainlineblack">
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Name:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Age:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Gender:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Rank:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Ability:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Appearance:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Personality:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Likes*:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Dislikes*:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Strengths:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Weaknesses:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Fears:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">History:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Family*:

Edited at September 16, 2019 09:27 PM by Silver Blood
Silver Blooded CharactersSeptember 16, 2019 02:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Kaz
Ability: Shadows - can manipulate the shadows around him

https://wolfplaygame.com/genstart.php?bgpic=69&shadow=Y&sex=M&base=32&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=2&tailtype=2&pointscolor=67&brindle=0&eyes=21&muzzletype=3&muzzlecolor=4&headtype=6&ears=1&shoulder=67&backtype=0&backcolor=0&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=4&eetype=3&nose=12&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=67&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1

Appearance: The above image is a representative of what Kaz looks like. He has a very dark coat and gray eyes. He's large, with a couple scars. There is one across his back right leg shaped like three claws; and there is one on his neck from one sharp swipe.

Personality: Kaz is cold and hard, but that's because he has to be. The only surviving member of his pack, he has experienced a lot of loss and pain. He is driven to fight the darkness and wants desperately to appease the Lupus Spiritus. He struggles under the burden of leading and wants someone he can confide in. Kaz is a fierce warrior, with an instinct for the kill. He is a natural leader and expects the best out of his pack.

Likes*: Nighttime and looking at the stars.
Dislikes*: Cowards
Strengths: He is a skilled fighter, having fought unimaginable monsters.
Weaknesses: When someone he cares about is hurt, Kaz struggles to maintain control of his emotions and actions.
Fears: Death, Failure
History: Kaz joined the Stardust pack two years ago, when he was only a year old. His initiation was harrowing, but he settled into the pack and his new abilities quickly. His previous pack had abandoned him because he got sick as a pup and his mother was dead. He was a rogue when the Stardust Alpha, Kanin, found him and took him in. A few months ago, he and his pack took on a large pack of evil rogues and supernatural creatures. He was the only survivor. It has scarred him physically and emotionally.
Family*: N/A

Edited at September 16, 2019 02:35 PM by Silver Blood
Silver Blooded CharactersSeptember 16, 2019 02:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Astra
Ability: Healer - can heal others by touch

https://wolfplaygame.com/genstart.php?bgpic=9&shadow=Y&sex=M&base=58&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=10&tailtype=0&pointscolor=1&brindle=0&eyes=16&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=0&ears=1&shoulder=0&backtype=0&backcolor=0&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=65&eetype=3&nose=11&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=65&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1

Appearance: The picture is a representation. Astra is smaller than average, but has bright eyes and powerful muscles.
Personality: Astra is a sweet wolf who trusts easily and loves to play. She is an unusual pick for Stardust Pack because she is so gentle, but she has a fierce loyalty for her friends and an attitude for never giving up. She has endless energy and will keep trying something until she gets it right. She loves her pack and does everything she can to keep everyone happy.

Likes*: Flowers and Swimming.
Dislikes*: Bickering

Strengths: Due to Astra's gentle nature, she is good at being a mediator and a calming presence. She is agile and quick, making up for her small size. She is also an excellent swimmer.
Weaknesses: Astra is scared of being alone and in the dark. When she becomes so consumed with fear, she has panic attacks and either curls into a ball in hysterics or flees blindly. Astra is small, so anyone larger than her has a great advantage in a strength contest. She is intimidated easily.

Fears: Being Alone and Complete Darkness
History: She was one of three in her litter. Her brother died in a rogue attack and the pack raised her and her sister. When Kaz came looking for recruits, she was ready to step up. She had no hesitations when she volunteered to go. Protecting her family and the rest of her pack was her only motivation. She has never looked back.
Family*: Sister in her previous pack
Silver Blooded CharactersSeptember 16, 2019 02:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Name: Cahira
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Age: 3
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Gender: Female
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Rank: Warrior
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Ability: Fire
https://wolfplaygame.com/genstart.php?bgpic=9&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=77&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=3&tailtype=0&pointscolor=67&brindle=0&eyes=1&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=6&ears=1&shoulder=0&backtype=0&backcolor=0&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=0&eetype=0&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&tm=1568663103
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Appearance:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Personality:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Likes*:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Dislikes*:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Strengths:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Weaknesses:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Fears:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">History:
<font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack">Family*: Autar

Edited at September 16, 2019 03:01 PM by Silver Blood
Silver Blooded CharactersSeptember 16, 2019 02:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Corvo a.k.a. Cor
Season: Winter Solstice
Power: He can control shadows, manipulating them around him to hide himself, distract attackers, or even shield him.

https://wolfplaygame.com/genstart.php?bgpic=48&shadow=Y&sex=M&base=32&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=5&tailtype=0&pointscolor=67&brindle=0&eyes=9&muzzletype=3&muzzlecolor=40&headtype=10&ears=1&shoulder=0&backtype=4&backcolor=2&speckletype=3&specklecolor=2&eecolor=0&eetype=0&nose=12&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=67&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1

Appearance: He has one silver eye and one gold eye. His belt is black, with fur long and thick. He looks as dark as the shadows he controls. He is small for a male, but he is still young. He has slim shoulders, making him fast and agile rather than strong and bulky making him the perfect scout.

Personality: Corvo is a quiet wolf. His unique ability often sets him apart from others, giving them cause to lash out at him. He is reserved, not often joining in in pack activities. He prefers to be alone and look at the stars, silently thinking.
History: Corvo was born on midnight of the winter solstice, giving him his unique powers. He was born at the darkest hour of the darkest day. He ran away from his original pack and joined this one as salvation.
Silver Blooded CharactersSeptember 16, 2019 02:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<font class="mainlineblack"> Name: Ivo
<font class="mainlineblack">Age: 4
<font class="mainlineblack">Gender: Male
<font class="mainlineblack">Rank: Guardian
<font class="mainlineblack">Ability: Fire

https://wolfplaygame.com/genstart.php?bgpic=9&shadow=Y&sex=M&base=44&rank=A&piebald1=7&legtype=3&tailtype=3&pointscolor=2&brindle=0&eyes=16&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=0&ears=0&shoulder=0&backtype=5&backcolor=0&speckletype=3&specklecolor=65&eecolor=65&eetype=3&nose=9&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=65&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1

Appearance:

Personality:

Likes*:
Dislikes*:

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Fears:
History:
Family*: Cahira

Edited at September 16, 2019 03:01 PM by Silver Blood
Silver Blooded CharactersSeptember 16, 2019 09:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Corvo
Role: Dragon

Personality: Corvo is a very quiet dragon. He and his bonded had a rough life and that has left them both scarred. He is wary of newcomers and protective of Astra, not even letting other dragons get too close. He likes sleeping under the stars, where he can escape easily should anything happen. He is cautious and always planning. In battle, he is a fierce warrior that reveals a hidden killer inside of him, tending to rip his enemies apart before they can touch him. He is a strict dragon, that adheres to schedules and training religiously.

Appearance: Corvo is a black dragon, with scales so dark, they look like a shadowy darkness that absorb any light that touches them. He is large, with great black wings that come out just behind his shoulders. He has four legs, each with the same shadowy scales, capped by claws with wicked points. Corvo's head has a crown of horns and his eyes are an icy silver. His tail is long and thick, a powerful cord of muscles to bash enemies. His flames are so hot, they burn blue.

Backstory: Corvo hatched at the exact moment of Astra's birth, forging a cosmic bound they could not fight. When they were both very young, they found each other and protected each other. They have been bonded for nearly twenty years, the type of bond that is impossible to penetrate. At ten, Astra and Corvo ran away together to get away from her village. When they were about fifteen, hunters found them and tried to murder them both. They tortured Astra to try to lure out Corvo. Luckily, they made it out alive, but they had physical and mental scars. Since then, they have found the sanctuary and have been living with the other bonded to form a community of protection.

Breed: Myrkrið (icelandic for darkness) and a type of western dragon
Relationship(s): open/focused on soul bound
Roleplay example: See below
Other: Check the rules, they're cool!
~~~~~~~

Name: Astra
Soul link partner: Corvo
Role: Dragon Partner (Human) Leader (I hope)

Personality: Astra is a tough girl to get to know and an even tougher girl to crack. Thanks to her past, she has learned to be distant and often lashes out at others to prevent them from hurting her. She hasn't had a close friend other than her dragon in many years. She has learned how to make hard decisions and act quickly under pressure - it is how she has survived. She trains her body and with her dragon every day, never letting anything slack. She pushes herself, sometimes past her limits. But underneath that, Astra is curious and a vivacious learner. She loves to read and learn new things, even other people's stories. She likes to pick up new skills and tinker with things. She is a planner and has a good head for tactics.

Appearance: Astra is about average height, standing at 5'6". She has a lean but toned frame from years of training and running. Her skin is a warm olive, looking as if the skin always has that golden-sun glow. But where Corvo is all darkness, Astra is brightness. Her hair is white to the point where it almost shines on its own. It falls to the bottom of her shoulder blades. She keeps one side partially pulled back in three braids. Her eyes are a brilliant blue. But her best feature is her smile - so rare that when she does smile, everything seems to light up around her.

Backstory: Astra and Corvo were a fated pair. When she was three and wandering around in the woods behind her house, she ran into him. Instead of running away, they stayed close to each other. They formed their bond quickly. As Astra got older, it was harder to hide Corvo, so at the age of ten, they ran away together. For five years, they lived nomadic lives, only going into towns when Astra needed new clothes. They grew incredibly close, Astra eventually riding upon Corvo's back. When they were fifteen, a group of hunters surprised them. They captured her and tortured her to try to get her dragon to surrender. Luckily, he rescued her and they escaped. She still has the scars and PTSD from that event. Astra and Corvo then wandered around, more careful than ever. Until the sanctuary, where they have been living with a constant state of unease. But Astra feels comfortable around other dragons and their bonded. Safer.

Relationship(s): open
Roleplay example: I'll add in a bit
Other: If you don't know, check the rules!
Silver Blooded CharactersSeptember 22, 2019 06:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alt Account but still dream custom wolf!

https://wolfplaygame.com/genstart.php?bgpic=9&shadow=Y&sex=M&base=67&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=4&tailtype=0&pointscolor=4&brindle=0&eyes=13&muzzletype=3&muzzlecolor=67&headtype=4&ears=1&shoulder=0&backtype=0&backcolor=0&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=0&eetype=0&nose=12&okapi=4&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=4&som=13&pietype=0&alt=1

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us