lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
 Malcuth
12:04:17 Wander
Can we see said dog
 Tech
12:00:48 
Nez
I got a new dog *^*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Shadow Stalkers Characters {DNP}June 28, 2019 11:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Welcome to my character’s den! This is where you guys can see my role-play characters I roleplay with. Though most of the time I just quickly whip them up. Anyway enjoy!!

Edited at October 24, 2019 09:36 PM by Shadow Stalkers
Shadow Stalkers Characters {DNP}June 28, 2019 11:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at June 28, 2019 11:22 PM by DarkShadows
Shadow Stalkers Characters {DNP}October 18, 2019 10:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Human - Female - Rhea Convel

Name: Rhea Convel

Appearance: Rhea is tall and slender standing at 5;11. She has pretty blue-gray eyes and faint freckles dotted on her face. She has a bit more tan-colored skin due to working outside a lot. She has dirty blonde hair going down a little ways past her shoulder blades. Rhea is typically in her favorite blue jeans and leather square toe boots. She wears almost any shirt as long as it isÂÂ’t to fancy. She also wears a leather vest where she keeps her daggers, knives, a notebook and a few other items she tends to keep in handy.

Personality: Rhea is pretty easy to get around but she is a Virgo. She wont tolerate anything for long. She will either tell you exactly what she thinks or preferably stays quiet. Rhea has few friends but those she has she is close to and will stick by there side even when everyone else leaves. A quiet girl keeps to herself. Organized, shy, and deep down feels as though she will never find the right partner but would never tell a soul. She can be a hothead and stubborn and fun to be around if you know her really well. Very sarcastic a can feel everyone elseÂÂ’s emotions. An analyst and a lie detector. She won't tolerate putting others in place and is an excellent fighter.

Other:

Edited at October 28, 2019 09:57 PM by Shadow Stalkers
Shadow Stalkers Characters {DNP}October 23, 2019 09:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Wolf - Female - Ash

Ash

Height: 1.11 ft at withers
Weight: 103 pounds

Appearance: Ash is a small, solid black female. She was the runt of her litter taking a bit smaller stature. She is very lithe and agile and despite her small, size Ash does pack a punch. Her fur is short but extremely thick. Besides her more plain black pelt Kieran does have striking aqua eyes. They stand out against her black fur and are the most unique feature.

Personality: Kieran is a very sarcastic. She is very crafty and some say she is part coyote by how smart she is. Kieran will tolerate you but not forever. However, she isnÂÂ’t afraid to put you back in place and tends to take her anger out on the omegas. She is they type where you must earn her respect for her respect you and does take charge. Kieran is very manipulative and prefers to use her brain before brawn but has no problem using ether. She is like a little assassin for her quick and clean kills as well as also being able to make them look like horror scenes. She lives for blood and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. Past her hard outer shell she is very kind and loving she also hopes to one day become a mother.
Likes: - Fighting - manipulating others - Elk - the quiet - nighttime

Dislikes:- water- bright lights - heat -humidity Mate/ crush: the alpha male once she picks one. Pups: none yet Kin: dead Other: pm me to be one of her pups!

Edited at October 28, 2019 09:59 PM by Shadow Stalkers
Shadow Stalkers Characters {DNP}October 24, 2019 09:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Wyvern - Female - Kieran

<div align="center">Kieran
Little dark one
<div align="center">“ I will not stop, even if I have to tear this world apart I will find you and cause a pain so unimaginable you will kill yourself before I do”
<div align="center">Nickname: Ke
<div align="center">Female
Wyvern <div align="center">Appearance: Kieran is a small, solid black Wyvern. She is very tiny and is only quite the size of a large dragons foot. This speedy, smart female is one of the very few of her kind and has four wings. A mini shadow assassin. She has outstanding ice blue colored eyes and a long prehensile razored tail. She can spit a bright neon blue poisonous acidic liquid that if stared at can be blinding. She might be small but far from helpless. (Please do not copy the four wings, her “fire” or color please)

<div align="center">Personality: Kieran is a very sarcastic. She is very crafty and a quick thinker. Kieran will tolerate you but not forever. However, she isnÂ’t afraid to put you back in place. She is they type where you must earn her respect for her respect you and does take charge. Kieran is very manipulative and prefers to use her brain before brawn but has no problem using ether. She is like a little assassin for her quick and clean kills as well as also being able to make them look like horror scenes. She lives for blood and will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

Edited at October 28, 2019 09:58 PM by Shadow Stalkers
Shadow Stalkers Characters {DNP}October 28, 2019 09:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dragon - Male - Ancalagon

Name: Ancalagon
(Friends call him Cal, feel free to make up other nick names too!)
Sexuality: Strait
Role: student dragon
Element: Fire
Personality: Ancalagon is a typical dragon being a bit greedy and definitely hot-headed and stubborn. He is however very smart and tends to think things through before taking action. Ancalagon is usually serious and isn’t afraid to point things out. But he does have a more fun and flirtatious side as well. With his deep almost soothing voice he can be quite the charmer and does get into mischief. He does care about the school and is in no rush to find his partner yet and is patiently waiting for the right someone to come along. He is eager to learn and willing but prefers more action therefore he can have a short attention span. Ancalagon can come of as aggressive and tends to be towards everyone until he gets to know you.

Appearance: Taking the body shape of Smaug, Ancalagon, has the base color of a rusty brown/ red color with dark blood red colored tipped scales and claws. This dragon has dark blood red eyes that would send a chill down any on goers spine. He does have some bioluminescent scales along his neck, chest, and throat. Ancalagon is a VERY large dragon especially for his age. This large male does have long serrated claws, teeth and even a long prehensile tail. His tail is equipped with razors that can slice through thick trees and just about anything with a few exceptions though. Ancalagon is built for the battle field and to be a king with his armor like scales stronger than even the finest suits of armor and a acidic fire melts just about anything.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us